Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I thought I was to be punished,” she began to question.

His smiled turned wicked again.

He then sat her on the edge of the seat and reached behind her, retrieving her thong. Now it was him to kneel before her as he slid it up her lovely legs. Then standing he pulled her up and straightened her dress completely.

“You are,” he replied. “Off to work with you, right now, go.”

There was no way around it, no time to freshen up or to survey the damage. Everyone would know, from her dress, from the bites, from her hair, from her smell.

“But … ” she began in vain.

“No,” he said, ushering her toward the door. “Next time I ask you to stay with me, perhaps you’ll reconsider.” He kissed her temple and helped her on with her coat. “Think of me today,” he added with his unmistakable charm.

And feeling the way she did, feeling him in every pore of her body, she vowed that she would indeed.

How could she not?

12