Holiday Adventure

Story Info
My wife and I enjoy a glroyhole adventure.
3.6k words
4.61
55.6k
34
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 10 years ago, when we were both in our early thirties my wife and I had a relationship with another couple. It started at a party we were throwing; I'd bumped into an old college friend I'd not seen for years a few weeks prior and I'd invited her along. As I'd returned to college as a mature student she and her boyfriend were 5 or 6 years younger than us and I'd always had the hots for her. We all got drunk, I told her my wife wanted to fuck her and the four of us ended up in bed.

That first night the girls played with each other and then we fucked our own partners side by side. It was frantic, drunken sex and nothing like I'd hoped it would be; erotic, slow, sensual. We saw them both for around 3 months and had some good times but the reality was never as good as the fantasy. Maybe it was because they were younger and less experienced than us but Tris was very passive and although he had a much bigger cock than me he just lay there, doing nothing with his hands as my wife rode him and I spooned Stephanie.

I love the smell and taste of sex and love stroking and massage. My wife only fucked Tris once and was left pretty unsatisfied. Stephanie didn't like having Tris cum in her mouth and when he said he was close my wife jumped off him and wanked him between her lips. That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I think Tris was literally blown away as she moaned as he spurted over her tongue. Stephanie and I loved it too and I came inside her as I watched such a lovely sight.

The adventure ended suddenly after Tris found work in another town, moved away and that was the start and finish to our swinging experience.

Ten years on and we've moved continent, had kids and settled in Australia. We had a good sex life back then but since having children really we only seem to find time to be intimate once or twice a month and when we are it's always at night, in bed, mostly with the light off.

My wife, Jenn, is amazing. She was a gymnast when young and now, having just turned 40, she still has the most firm, smooth and well defined legs. Her arse is still pert, no orange peel and her very large bust has held its shape well. She has the most adorable curve to her stomach. She has the children to thank for that but we also enjoy our food and wine and I'm no adonis anyway. She looks beautiful and sexy to me and I love watching her. She's creative and intelligent and a wonderful mother.

We were recently reminiscing and Jenn raised the experience with Stephanie and Tris.

"I wish I'd enjoyed that as much as you." she said

I asked her what she meant as I'd always thought she'd had a good time. She told me she had and although she'd loved her experience with Stephanie she wanted more from Tris and also said she'd wished she could have had the two of us on our own, two men to play with.

We were laying in bed and I placed my hand on her soft stomach and ran big circles with my palm.

"Tell me what you mean," I encouraged, "I'd like to hear what you wanted."

She told me how she'd fantasised for years about the night that she'd had him inside her, that she'd wanted to suck me at the same time or feel my mouth around her nipples, my hands stroking her body. As she went on I slipped my hand under her waistband and stroked her pussy. I asked her to tell me more and she opened her legs for me and my middle finger pressed just inside her and with her wetness I coated her lips and clit.

She told me that she wanted to take turns fucking us both, slowly grinding down on us and sucking whoever was not inside her. It was becoming more difficult for her to speak, she was so turned on as I gentle caressed her pussy and circled and pressed her clit. Finally she told me she wanted to ride me hard and she wanted to feel another cock in her arse at the same time. Suddenly the story wasn't about Tris, it was her fantasy about someone, anyone. She said she wanted to feel full and to feel us all cum together like that. As I told her I wanted that too she held both her hands over mine and bucked against me, soaking my hand with her cum, swearing and moaning, gripping the sheets as I stopped my hand moving and just held her pussy.

We've talked a lot over the past few months about turning that fantasy into reality. What would we do, book a hotel and try to pick someone up in a bar? Place an ad? Join a forum? Find a swingers club? We talked at length about all of those but when it came to the crunch although we both wanted it, something held us back.

In the end it came down to self esteem. Although I think my wife is gorgeous she's not convinced others would feel the same way. An operation has left her with a large, visible scar over her belly. She would like to lose weight but finds it difficult and I had to admit I felt the same way. Although I think I'd love to see a young, fit guy with a huge cock fucking her I'd probably find that pretty intimidating.

And so it remained a fantasy, one we described to each other when we made love, one we enjoyed together and watched porn with similar themes as we masturbated or fucked.

Being new to this land our holidays tend to be exploring this amazing country. We decided we wanted to get away and plotted a route across country. We packed up the 4wd, the camping gear and the kids and took off for three weeks. The final part of the journey was to explore a new city, spending three nights in a lovely hotel. The one we chose had a superb kids club and that was great for us all. A few weeks together and we all needed our own space and similar company. Each morning the kids would be there before it opened and stay till closing, collapsing into bed having had the most fantastic time. That gave us the opportunity to explore the city, walk, talk, drink in bars (something of a novelty these days), eat in expensive restaurants and generally do adult things.

On the second day Jenn plotted our route. There was a vibrant, more bohemian and a little more risqué part of the city she wanted to explore and was hoping we might be able to pick up some more antiques or a piece of sculpture. It was a lovely place to stroll around with street entertainment and musicians. We had a lunch in a lovely cafe and moved on further away from the main strip. I was looking across the road at a second hand record store when Jenn grabbed my arm and dragged me toward a door.

"Let's go in here." she said, not giving me time to answer or even see where we were going.

It was a bit of a surprise when we stepped in but I smiled at her adventurous spirit. She'd bought us into a sex shop and the walls at the front of the store were lined with magazines, then DVD's further towards the back and finally, right at the back, clothing and toys. A buxom woman in a pretty floral dress greeted us warmly and we said hi as Jenn lead me to the back.

"I thought it would be good if we got a new toy." she said.

Who was I to argue?

We browsed around, giggled and chose a couple of options. As we browsed a couple of guys came in and walked through our section, through a curtain at the back.

"What do you think is through there?" she asked me. I shrugged and the woman at the counter beamed at us. "It's the booth's," she told us, "film booth's. Take a look if you want, they're big enough for couples."

We looked at each other and without saying a word pushed back the curtain and stepped into a corridor. A couple of the doors said 'Staff Only' and further along were half a dozen doors, one of which was ajar.

We stepped inside a small but clean looking booth. Instructions told us $2 would start the movie and we could select from a variety. We sat on a glossy wooden bench, Jenn in front of me, my back to the door and she placed money in the slot and browsed through the films. There was a box on the shelf in front of the TV with tissues, another with baby wet wipes and another with condoms. A dispenser on the wall held lube and a sign on the wall asked to keep the room clean or tell staff if found dirty.

Jenn chose a group film. It was standard porn really, a girl on her knees sucking two enormous cocks, her friend being fucked in the arse on the sofa next to her. I guess the surroundings made it more interesting as I wrapped my arms around her and she jumped as I touched her breasts. She'd worn a 50's style wrap around dress and looked amazing. I kissed her neck and stroked her through the fabric as she watched the sculpted actors change positions.

A tapping noise stopped us and we looked at each other. Before we could say anything, it happened again, tap, tap tap on the wall to our right. We'd not seen it before but there was a latch holding a little door closed. I flicked it open and it revealed a hole to the next booth. As soon as it was open a mans hand came through in a sort of wave. We looked puzzled, was this some kind of code. Jenn reached out and did the same back to him and a few seconds later a semi hard cock was pushed through. Jenn didn't even look at me, she just reached out to touch and it twitched and grew in her hand. She cupped it, stroked it ane wanked it slowly without looking or speaking to me and then leant forward and licked the tip. I was completely overwhelmed with excitement, Jenn seemed to have forgotten I was even in the room as she wrapped her lips around it and moaned as she fucked him with her mouth. As she came up for air she wanked him and licked the tip of what was a lovely looking, big cock. She shifted off the bench, squatted on the floor, placed both her hands flat against the wall and pushed her mouth as close to the wall as she could go, almost gagging on him. I'd never seen her do anything like this and she held still as he fucked against her, the tip of his cock must have been down her throat.

She pulled off him again and wanked him harder this time as she caught her breath. She licked around his head and then down his shaft to his balls which he lifter over the thin partition into our side. She sucked them into her mouth and we could hear him moan on the other side. He grew bigger and she swallowed him again, grabbed my hand and as she pulled away from him closed my hand around him moving me to wank him. That was the only time she acknowledged I was even there and as I stroked his cock she leant back, undid the tie around her waist to expose her body and then lifted her breasts free of her bra.

She lifted them to his cock and wrapped them around him, something she hadn't done to me since we were teenagers. I continued to wank him over her and she dropped her mouth to his tip. I felt him twitch and tell us he was going to cum and Jenn took over. She wanked him firmly and the first spurt of cum hit her left breast as she bent forward and closed her mouth around him, screwing up her face as the hot fluid filled her mouth and she swallowed it down.

She milked him onto her tongue and let him go and then turned to me. She grinned with delight like a coy little school girl and then grabbed me and kissed me with a wet, passionate, loving kiss. Her mouth and lips were still covered in cum and I enjoyed the taste of it, broke away from the kiss and licked what I could from her lips before dropping my mouth to her breast to lick it clean.

She unbuckled my belt and pulled open my trousers, trying to reach my hard cock, wet with pre-cum and desperate for her hands. She was still squatting with her legs open and I could smell her sex. I was desperate to taste her and push my fingers into her. Our fumbling was disturbed by noise in the wall and we both looked up to see another cock pushed through the hole. This one was smaller with a lot more hair at the base and Jenn just smiled, licked her lips and swallowed him down.

I stroked her breasts and manoeuvred myself to be able to lick and suck gently on her hard, brown nipples. They swayed in and out of my mouth as she fucked the growing cock with her lips and I stroked and clawed the inside of her thighs. After less than five minutes I could here her moaning a disappointing tone above me. Her enthusiastic style had been too much for him and without warning he'd filled her mouth with another load of cum.

She giggled as he pulled away and we heard the door of the cubicle bang close. "Mmmm, that was a bit quick but he tasted of Avo." she whispered and smiled, "Really nice actually."

I kissed her again and pulled her knickers to one side, parting her lips and spread her wetness all over her pussy. Her clit was swollen and hard and she was sticky and had a strong smell. I bought my fingers to my face and took a deep breath, drawing her scent into my nostrils, I so love the way she smells.

"Your turn." she said and pushed me back so I was seated with my back against the door. She opened her mouth and lowered herself around me and the heat and wetness made me moan and grip her shoulders to steady myself. It was really uncomfortable though so I stood at the other side of the bench so it was between us, her still squat on the floor as she pulled my arse towards her and motioned me back and forth almost gagging on me. She looked like such a slut, a beautiful, sexy, ravenous slut with her tits hanging over her bra, her legs open and her knickers pulled to one side and the strong smell of sex in the tiny room. I loved it.

She sucked and wanked me for a good five minutes and then I pulled her up to me. I wanted to taste her pussy and thought I'd lay her on the bench and lick her to orgasm but as I began to move around a hand came through the hole. We both looked at it as another had not really factored into either of our thoughts but it reached in a little further and brushed her bare thigh. I pulled her dress off her shoulders and as I did the mystery fingers stroked her arse. She turned to me and kissed me then lifted one leg onto the bench and pushed back against the hand. She moaned as this stranger played with her pussy. I couldn't see what he was doing but it was clear Jenn was enjoying it. She broke away from our kiss to swear and bite her lip and then began short rocking movements back against him. I reached down to her clit and began gentle but firm circular motions around it, occasionally brushing his hand as two fingers pushed in and out of her, matching her rocking motion.

Her head was on my shoulder and her hands wrapped around me and she suddenly gripped me harder and threw her head back and hissed "Oh fuck, yes, in my arse." and she began to move harder against him as he must have pushed a digit into her tight hole.

Her orgasm didn't take long to arrive. The incredibly erotic experience made it hit her hard and her legs shook and I felt a trickle of fluid run over my hand and drip off my wrist. Jenn squirts when she has a big orgasm and from the way she was trembling she was doing well to hold in a scream.

She let go of my shoulders and with her arse still pressed to the wall she placed her hands on the bench. I knew the guy in the next room would be expecting the favour to be returned and for a second I wondered about sucking him myself. As the head of his cock pushed through the hole though I knew there was no way I was going to be able to swallow it. It was porn star sized and if I say so myself, a beautiful cock.

As he pushed more of it through I had to see it inside her and with one hand I parted her lips and wrapped the other around this hot, hard, twitching cock and directed it at my wife's wet pussy. Her lips folded in against it as he pushed slowly into her hot cunt and as the head filled her she straightened her back and pushed back onto him.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me back in front of her.

"I love you." she said and then buried her head in my shoulder again, pushed her arse flat against the wall and let this stranger slide in and out of her beautiful pussy. Every time he reached his full depth she grunt or swear into my ear and I cupped her swaying breasts and then found her clit again but she groaned as I touched her, "No, too sensitive." so I reached further under her and stroked her lips, pulled them open and played with his cock.

Once again she lifted one leg onto the bench. "Lick me," she demanded, "I'm going to cum again."

I knelt on the floor and did my best to reach her pussy with my mouth but I just couldn't get close enough. I licked her thighs clean of her sex and looked up and in the darkness could just make out his cock fucking her fast and hard. I watched as his balls tightened and he stopped deep inside her. He shouted from the other side of the wall and I watched him pulse as he came inside my wife. This triggered Jenn's second orgasm, so powerful another squirt, most of it running down her thighs and spraying onto my face. Her legs gave way again and she slid off him and straightened up and in one movement pressed her pussy to my mouth. My nose touched her sensitive clit and I pushed my tongue inside her and my face was soaked with another squirt of her cum. Her convulsing pushed the still hot cum from the stranger into my mouth and mixed with her own juices it tasted amazing. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth away from her as her legs trembled either side of me.

By now I was sat on the floor, screwed up in the smallest of places and as her pussy pulled away from me she dripped all over me. She sat down on me, her face covered in sweat and she kissed me, still shuddering from her orgasm. Her pussy found my cock as she sat and she swallowed me into her. The heat was incredible and the excitement from the experience was too much for me and I came before she'd taken me all inside her. She laughed and we kissed and I could have sat there for hours with her in my arms.

I had no idea how long we'd been in there. The film had long finished and we got up and dressed, wondering how much anyone had heard and worried about whether it was obvious what we'd been doing. Our clothing had spots of fluid here and there and my trousers looked like I'd spilt water down the front of them. The smell of sex was so strong.

We straightened ourselves and opened the cubicle, hoping to find a back way out so we could quietly sneak off. No such luck so we decided to make a quick exit but knew we had to pass the woman at the front of the shop.

She beamed at us when she saw us, "You guys had fun." she said

We both laughed, knowing there was no way we could deny it and act all innocent.

"Amazing," Jenn replied, "We'll probably see you tomorrow." and lead me out into the bright sunshine.