Holiday Cheerleader Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd do the straps first," Todd interjected in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Good idea," Justin agreed.

He put the open cutters under Julie's left strap, waited a second for effect, and then brought the blades together in a sudden motion. Julie flinched as the scissors easily cut through the material.

The front half of the strap fell onto her semi-exposed breast. Then Justin moved to Julie's other side and prepared to cut that strap. Todd looked on intently, anticipating the result of this last cut.

As soon as the scissors closed and the strap was sliced, Julie's tank top fell until getting caught on the top of her jeans.

"Very nice," Todd said, his eyes glued on Julie's bare chest. "Too bad about the top, though."

"She can always tie the straps together," Justin said, his fingers gliding over Julie's breasts as she squirmed. Each attempt to swat away her brother's hands were met with resistance from the rope...and new pain.

"Stop it, Justin!"

"Hey, look," he said, pointing to the window. "Here comes a guy with his dog. Just in time. Put on a good show, Julie."

Justin moved his hands down to the front of his sister's jeans, moving the remnants of the tank top aside so he could unbutton the pants. He grabbed the zipper and yanked it down.

"Hey! Justin! No!"

With her jeans fully opened, Justin took hold of the waistband—along with the tank top—and pulled them down her legs. When he got to her ankles, he wrenched the jeans, the top, and Julie's sandals off her feet all at once. She stood in nothing but a tiny pair of panties as the man and his dog walked past.

Nobody inside the house really knew how much anybody outside the house could see. But the chances were good somebody even as far away as the sidewalk could see that Julie was naked from the waist up. As far as Justin and Todd knew, Julie was satisfied with just thepossibilitythat somebody could see them.

Justin was standing in front of his sister now, his fingers running up the inside of her silky smooth thighs. "Does this excite you, Julie?"

"No!"

Justin knew she was lying the moment his fingers touched the fabric of her panties. The warm moisture he felt betrayed her.

"Liar," he said. "You're soaked."

"I am not."

Justin leisurely pulled off her panties. He and Todd did not attempt to hide their intense inspection of the girl's deliciously naked body. Both guys moved around her to capture a view of every curve and crevice. Then Justin put his hand between Julie's legs and forced his fingers up against her pussy. She wanted to resist, but opened herself up to him instead.

Justin slid a finger inside her pussy, then withdrew it and ran it across Julie's lips.

"Oh, yes you are," he said.

Julie pulled her face away from his hand, but she couldn't remove the sweet taste of her own juices from her lips. She shuddered when Justin's hand returned to her pussy, this time rubbing firmly against her clit.

"I think she's ready Todd. What do you say?" Justin said with a wicked smile.

"I agree," Todd responded, holding his crotch. "And I am, too."

Justin laughed as he began to take off his jeans. Todd quickly followed. Julie looked on as both guys removed their boxers, revealing long, hard erections. If she wasn't wet before, the sight of two good-looking guys with hard-ons did it. She was a little fearful of what was to follow, but excited at the same time.

"Since you're the 'host' tonight," Justin said, looking at Todd, "you get the first choice. Which side of her would you like?"

Todd smiled. "I think there's enough rope for her to get on her knees. Then I'd like those luscious lips wrapped around my cock."

Justin gazed at his sister. "You heard him."

Julie cautiously dropped to her knees, her hands now held at her head's level by the rope. She could feel the sawdust on her knees, but she figured that was the least of her worries.

Outside, as sunset approached, cars and pedestrians passed by, the most observant people catching quick glimpses of the scene inside the house.

Todd stepped in front of Julie. He had a t-shirt on, but was naked from the waist down and more than prepared for the pleasure of fucking her mouth. He placed the tip of his cock on her lips, which she kept tightly closed.

"Lick it," he ordered.

Julie's tongue reluctantly emerged and began to methodically slide up and down the shaft. Todd's cock got even harder and longer after the first dozen or so licks. Julie had watched that same cock plunge into her mother until Marie had an uncontrollable orgasm. Julie was now beginning to understand why.

Behind her, Julie's equally hard brother was getting into position. At first, he simply rested his cock on top of her petite ass while watching Todd get licked. But as soon as Julie began to take Todd's cock into her mouth, Justin moved his cock so it slid up and down along the crack in Julie's ass. Julie's body rocked in front of him as she and Todd picked up the pace.

Justin could wait no longer. He moved his cock between his sister's legs and pushed it against the opening to her cunt. Julie instinctively widened her stance and prepared for the invasion—one she was not totally opposed to at this point.

A car honked it's horn as it slowly passed the house and Justin looked out.

"You got what you wanted, Sis. Everybody's watching."

Julie would never admit that the possibility truly turned her on. Despite the fact her brother had turned the tables on her, she was getting hornier by the second.

Then she felt Justin's cock easily sliding inside her. She moaned as Todd's cock stuffed her mouth and precum landed on her tongue. But it was the thick cock beginning to fuck her that had her attention.

Justin's body smacked up against Julie's ass as he quickened the tempo. He leaned forward and put one hand on her right breast, roughly kneading it before concentrating on her hard nipple. He could hear her moan a little louder with each squeeze.

Each guy watched the other, heightening their own enjoyment of what Julie was doing to them...or what they were doing to her.

Todd was holding her by the back of the head now, and Justin was holding onto both breasts. Julie felt marvelously out of control. If you were going to be helpless around two horny guys, this was the way to do it, she thought to herself.

As much as the threesome all wanted to cum, nobody wanted to be first. Todd felt an orgasm building from the moment Julie's tongue first hit his cock. But now that her lips were tightly wrapped around him, the urge was becoming too much.

His groans grew in frequency and volume. His grip on Julie's long, brown hair tightened. His thrusts became harder and deeper.

Then he tightly held Julie's head in place, pushed until her lips touched the base of his cock, and waited for the cum to make its way up from his balls. He didn't have to wait long. With a massive grunt, he started to pour cum into Julie's mouth.

She took as much as she could, astonished at how long Todd was able to cum. A small stream flowed out of the corner of her mouth and onto her chin, but otherwise she was able to swallow whatever he gave her.

Justin watched and listened intently, his own orgasm building fast. He put his hand on Julie's clit and rubbed it, feeling her react by closing her cunt around his cock even tighter.

"Yes, Justin. Right there. Harder!"

Hearing her beg him to make her cum was enough to initiate his orgasm. He never let go of her clit as he pounded his cock into her pussy and began shooting cum inside her. At the first sensation of Justin's cum filling her, Julie's orgasm began.

They were only able to utter simple words of encouragement to each other as their bodies shuddered with satisfaction. Some of the sounds weren't even words, but they were understood as the siblings came long and hard.

Todd watched while slowly stroking his cock, his hand wet from the remnants of Julie's blowjob.

Eventually, Justin and Julie were both spent and Justin grudgingly pulled out. Julie would have collapsed if the rope around her wrists hadn't held her up. The guys stood next to her with their semi-erect cocks glistening in the faint light.

"Damn," Todd exclaimed. "THAT was awesome."

"Yeah. I think combining the two fantasies was a cool idea. Don't you agree, Julie?" Justin asked, slapping his sister loudly on the ass.

"Owwww! Stop it! You've had enough fun for one evening. Now get me down," she said.

Justin looked at her kneeling on the floor with the rope hanging over the beam above her. Then he looked around the room.

"Todd, get me that crate over there." Justin pointed to a large, plastic crate near the doorway.

Todd retrieved it and handed it to Justin, who went over to Julie.

"Here, sit on this."

Justin slid the crate behind her as she stood. Then Julie sat down, anxious to take the strain off her knees. Justin walked over to a pile of throw rugs, paint coverings, and other supplies. He rummaged through for a second, then pulled out what looked like a blanket and brought it back to Julie.

He wrapped it around her shoulders from behind, then walked around to face his sister.

"That should keep you warm tonight. The workers should start showing up around seven tomorrow morning, don't you think Todd?"

Todd nodded, smiling in disbelief at what Justin was proposing.

"Hey. You can't just leave me here...like this," Julie said, tilting her head down at the naked body under her blanket.

"I'm sure the crew will help you in the morning. They won't touch you. I promise," Justin said. "Let's go, Todd."

They walked out of the house, listening to Julie's profanity-filled tirade all the way to their cars.

12