Holiday Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
A cuckold is born.
3.6k words
4.38
52k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holtslag
holtslag
21 Followers

I woke up with a hard on and a lingering dream of screwing my sister-in-law, Bel. As my head cleared, the reality of all that had transpired in the pool took hold. My suspicions lingered that Dan had witnessed my close encounter of the lustful kind with his wife. He had sat in silence on the terrace. There were no outbursts or accusations. We had not exchanged a word as I passed him and retreated for my siesta. I later learned there was no showdown between husband and wife over her infidelity.

We had planned a night out at a nearby hotel featuring folkloric ballet, music and dance. After a hasty shower, I dressed and met Dan sitting in the kitchen. I poured us a drink as we waited for our women. Conversation was light with no indication of anger or jealousy. As a matter of fact he was looking forward to a night our together. There were three nights remaining before they left and we were ready to party.

The women looked fine in their colourful sundresses. Jane, my wife looked vibrant with her tan in contrast to the plain while dress that she had purchased in the town square. She had laughed as Dan placed a blood red hibiscus behind her ear.

Not to be outdone, I had plucked a similar flower from the bouquet on our table, caressing his wife, Bel's cheek, as I placed it in her hair. Admiring my handiwork with an exaggerated nod of approval, I was struck once again how exotic she looked with her brightly colored floral shift slit up one leg to her knee flashing a modest amount of white shimmering skin as she struck a pose. We quickly finished our drinks and exited the condo.

We decided to walk the short distance to the fiesta. Trailing Dan and Bel, I noticed the silhouette of her body through her dress as her hips swayed provocatively. As we reached the top of the short flight of stairs, the bright light in front of us had the effect of turning her dress into a fleshy x-ray. From my angle below her and Dan, the gaping slit gave me a momentary glimpse of black lace fabric at her crotch.

Our host greeted us with a "Hola" as he tied a ribbon holding a small wooden cup around each of our necks. As if in answer to our unasked question, he picked up one of many bottles from a table and poured four shots of tequila. With a salute to him, we drained the pungent liquid.

We were enveloped by a tropical breeze, sounds of surf and the warmth of sand. On one side a stage on risers was bathed in light while the other was taken up with what I assumed was the buffet table. Smaller tables and chairs dotted the beach going back into darkness. We made our way to the back and centre to a table.

As our butts hit the chair, a waiter in traditional clothing appeared holding a towel and a bottle of tequila. Toasting our host who bowed in return, we downed our drinks. We grimaced from the aftertaste as the show began.

The loud taped music had given way to about a dozen dancers and a smaller collection of musicians who accompanied them. For the next hour we were entertained by a variety of local dances and authentic regional costumes. Whether the show became progressively more exciting or we did from the effects of the steady stream of shots of tequila, we were having a blast.

The final round of applause signalled an end to the performance and the steady overly loud renewal of club music. "Time to eat something," slurred my wife, Jane.

In agreement we all made our way to the buffet. As though standing on guard, the trusty waiter with the ever-present bottle greeted us. Another shot, another laugh and another grimace carried us to the back of the line. Dan and Jane took one side of the table as I followed Bel down the other. By the time we had reached the soup, they were several people ahead of us in the fast-moving line as we plodded along behind a whale of a man who must have been out to best some to be Guinness Book of World Records that involved stacking as much food as possible on his plate. We made no pretence at hiding our laughter and amused ourselves by swaying to the blaring beat from the stage.

At first accidently and then in rhythm I rocked my groin into Bel's behind. Rather than a rebuke, I felt her hand slip between us and caress my crotch holding me in place.

"Senor, senora..." The ever present host had reappeared. As he filled Bel's cup, I spotted a bowl of limes and a saltshaker beside us.

"Like this," I said to Bel, as I dabbed some salt into the space between my thumb and forefinger holding it to her lips.

As he licked then sucked, I felt my cock swelling. She drained the cup. Holding the wedge lime to her lips, she sucked its juice.

"My turn." She took the shaker sprinkling some as I had. Taking her hand and holding it to my lips, I slowly licked till the salt disappeared, then drained the cup. I moved her hand holding the lime to her mouth moving it over her lips. Her confused expression gave way to a smile. Bending down, I extended my tongue to taste the lime and ended in a kiss.

Applause from our fellow diners snapped me out of my trance. A sea of faces grinning at our antics swam up before me. Jane's back was disappearing into the night but a short distance from the end of the table, a familiar face disappeared behind a palm. A flushed Dan emerged seconds later, attempting to hide stain on his crotch with his plate. Bel must not have noticed as she held my hand on the way back to join Jane. Thank god that the shock of spotting Dan and knowing he was trailing behind us, made my throbbing dick shrink.

"What was all that clapping about" Jane slurred draining the remnants of her cup.

"We must have missed it," I replied. "Dan did you see what the commotion was all about?" I left off the part about....it must have been good to make you jerk off behind a tree.

He blushed slightly avoiding looking at Bel or me. "I think somebody must have put on a hell of a show."

Saved by Mr. Tequila with his bottomless bottle of booze! We laughed, drank and managed to finish our meal as drunken dancers gyrated in front and all sides of us. Feeling some power over Dan, I suggested, "Why don't you throw these plates away now? I gestured to a garbage can some twenty feet away. He dutifully and silently obliged with a faint blush on his face.

A dancer stepped up to our table extending a hand to Bel who frantically tugged her skirt closed where moments before it had draped around one hip.. It was one of the college kids from Carlos and Charlie's. "Hey man, can I dance with your lady?"

"My sister can answer for herself."

"Sister? Far out!" He shared a chuckle with his entourage of two males and three gorgeous females. Turning back he winked slyly extending a hand toward Bel.

I turned to see Dan standing mute. So much for a knight in shining armor! Jane was out of it sitting with unfocused eyes oblivious to her surroundings. Bel stood, taking the offered hand. Her dress seemed transparent in the brightly lit foreground as they moved to join the dance. Soon that fine ass was shaking while the slit on her dress showed more and more leg -- much to the delight of her partner. Though the music stayed loud and fast, he slowed their tempo by drawing her closer in an approximation of a waltz. Their bodies moved closer together with the steady pressure he applied on her back.He extended his pelvis forward as he slowly rocked back and forth. As his hand disappeared lower down her back, Bel began pushing on his chest trying in vain to gain some separation from their closeness. As they turned, we were could see his hand kneading a cheek of her ass while his other hand held her shoulder. She slapped at his hand moving it off her behind. Laughing, he simply overpowered her and soon had pulled her close with his hand busy once again. All the while he held his gaze on Dan, as though daring him to interfere. Bel twice said something loud that was lost in the din of the music. Glancing at Dan, I noticed his hand moving in his lap under a napkin. He made no move to intervene. Standing, I tapped Bel on the shoulder as she rotated away from me.

"May I?"

"Thank God!" she exclaimed as her insistent partner relaxed his grip. For a moment we faced on another. Joe College turned, bowed and was lost in the crowd a moment later.

In a short while, we followed suit making our way beside the action toward the exit. I supported Jane as she walked and stumbled her way to the front of the hotel. No one spoke though Bel was clearly agitated. Since it seemed likely that waiting for a cab would take longer than walking the two blocks back to the condo, we silently set out on our trek.

I turned once or twice and was struck by how much like two strangers my brother-in-law and his wife appeared. They walked without touching, keeping two feet apart and didn't appear to utter a word the whole trip back. I, on the other hand, supported Jane as she 'stumble-walked' murmuring unintelligibly from time to time. Once back, I steered Jane up the steps and toward our bedroom.

"Nightcap?" Dan had spoken for the first time since leaving the hotel. He produced a bottle of tequila that he had obviously taken from the display by the exit.

"Jane?" She moaned an answer.

"I'll tuck her in and join you - unless you two want some time alone?"

"God no!" answered Dan a little too emphatically.

"I can use some company." added Bel staring daggers at her husband.

Jane flopped on our bed fully clothed and seemed down for the count. I loosened her buttons but left the garment on rather than disturb her instant slumber. I moved a wastebasket near her side anticipating a rocky night for her tequila-induced sleep.

When I returned, to the living area I saw that Dan and Bel had moved to the terrace. He was pouring her a shot from the bottle he had taken into the cup that still hung from around her neck. Offering my cup to be filled, I was surprised when he set it down and retreated to the kitchen. Filling my own cup, I turned to find Dan had reappeared with a salt shaker and bowl of limes from the fridge.

When he paused with his cup near his mouth, I said, "Salt first."

He licked at his hand and gulped down the shot.

"Now lime," I ordered as I offered him a wedge.

"Now it's Bel's turn," Dan announced. He passed me the shaker. "I think you know what to do with this." He made it sound like a challenge but his voice almost cracked with emotion.

With a sparkle in her eye, Bel said suggestively, "Do you want to do me?"

Dan moved into the shadows pulling his chair away from us. As I repeated the scene from the hotel ending with a deep soulful kiss on his wife's lips, I could swear I heard a zipper followed by a moan. The moan belonged to Bel. "What the hell!" I thought

"My turn," I said aloud.

When Bel reached for the salt, I covered her hand in mine stopping her and drew her to her feet. Facing me as I remained seated, her back was turned toward Dan. Holding the cup ion one hand as she poured, I reached through the slit of her dress with the other. I slowly and deliberately pressed the back of my hand against the front of her thong. Her heat and wetness was intoxicating. Her gasp gave way to a moan as I sawed the edge of my hand along her lips coating them with her juices. She bent locking her lips over mine as our tongues entwined. It took great effort not to turn her around and fuck her on the spot, bent over the table with her husband sitting five feet away.

I removed my hand and lifted it between our mouths. We both tasted her juices, tongues colliding and fighting over the last drop. In an act of sheet control, I brought the shot glass up without spilling and drained its contents. She reached for the lime, her hands trembling as she pressed it to her mouth which quickly covered mine.

"Should we do another?" Dan did not immediately reply. Bel's heavy breathing was the only sound in the night air.

"Do you want more Dan or have you had enough?" Bel had found her voice

A grunt then a strained, "I think I want you to have another go. I'll just sit and watch you enjoy it."

This time I poured and positioned Bel facing her husband -- he still sitting in darkness and me sitting behind his wife. I decided to assert my control. "Well then, make yourself useful. My hands are full."

He stood with a smallish bulge in the front of his pants and the zipper obviously down. As I had spoken, I tucked her dress up to her waist at the back. He poured her shot taking his time and watching my busy hands knead the white flesh of his bride's ass cheeks. Not a word was spoken though his breathing became a pant and his eyes never left my busy hands.

As he retreated, I commanded, "Put her cup on the table." He stopped and obliged.

Both my hands reached between her parted legs. The pressure of my hands on her pubes pulled her back. As she rocked against my caressing hands, she bent slightly forward on shaking legs. Now the material of her thong was forced inside her. One finger from each hand forced her lips to each side of the sheer material. She moaned as Dan craned to see, still standing between his chair and the table - his view obstructed by her dress hanging loosely in front of her. Her rubbery lips oozed viscous liquid over my hands as fingers pressed into the cloth-covered opening. As I removed my insistent hands, she straightened.

"Be a gentleman and hand her her drink."

Dan stepped forward leaving his wilting member dripping extending through the open trousers. Trance-like he stood by the table after passing her the cup. I stood. Her dress draped at the front while gaping open behind. Moving my hands over her shoulders ever so slowly, they fed her hungry mouth. I could see the fluids glistening in the dim light of the house as she devoured each finger one at a time sucking and licking her fluids.

As she moved the cup to drink, I said, "Not yet." She stopped.

My hands cupped her breasts as she stared straight ahead at her cuckold husband. "Help her!" I turned her back to him motioning to the zipper. He responded instantly drawing it down and easing the dress from her shoulders. She stepped out of it as it pooled between us on the floor.

"Now the bra," with shaking hands he complied. That garment joined the dress. She stood dressed in pumps and a thong that had all but disappeared as I took in the beauty of her bulging cheeks.

She shuddered when I ran my hands up and down her leg and over her ass, slipping a finger into her crack as it moved up her back and then back down again. I hooked a thumb on each side of her hips and started to draw the thong off her ass stopping as it framed the bottom of her cheeks. Sitting, I extended my tongue letting it travel up and down her crack from behind following the trail started by my fingers.

"Should we finish it, Dan? Be careful of your answer now."

His silent reply was to reach down to pull the wet material down her legs and over her feet raised one at a time.

"Jane?" Her loud moan was all the answer that I needed.

"Stand back and give us some room," I ordered. Dan stood silently several feet away from the table, one hand working at his crotch. He stepped forward reaching out for her breast moving to suckle her deeply. |He groaned sucking voraciously as a short stream of precum dripped on the floor between them. I drank in the spectacular sight of her naked buttocks inviting my attention. As he groped her front, I returned my attention to the prize of her ass and the dripping lips that spread from between her spread legs.

One of his hands moved to her thighs, "You're soaking!" he rasped

Taking control once again, I turned her away from his mouth and hands. "No. Not till I say so." His hands dropped back to his lap as he stepped back.

I roughly hefted each breast. I fondled, pinched and pulled as she squirmed and made soft mewing sounds and did a slow dance shifting her drenched thighs together then apart.

When I stood, Bel looked crazed. I saw the same lust mirrored in her eyes. My breathing and heartbeat throbbed in my ears in a kind of blood lust that I had never before experienced.

I moved Bel to a sit on the edge of the table as I reached for the tequila. "Do you want this?"

"Please," she murmured. Dan groaned as he tugged on his cock, no longer disguising the excitement he was experiencing.

I laid her back onto the table. I loosened my pants. Her legs splayed wide with her pelvis up-thrust. I pulled my shirt over my head. I sat facing her mound as it oozed viscous liquid, leaving a sheen on her puffy lips. Her pubes were engorged and swollen. One finger suddenly penetrated her opening and held its place deeply embedded in her velvety wetness. Her hips moved as she cried out coming for the first time this night. I placed the invading digit against her lips. She sucked it dry.

Reaching under her buttocks and forcing her pelvis to arch higher, I dribbled the liquid from the cup into her opening. The shock of its coolness brought on a new thrusting of her hips. Leaning forward and using my tongue to hold her lips apart, I poured the remainder of the glass into her. Some leaked out down her crack and pooled on my palm cradling her ass but most I captured as I sucked the mescal for all I was worth.

I stood. Pulling her into a half sitting position on the edge of the table, I bent letting the saliva, cum and tequila cascade into her mouth. Two fingers roughly penetrated her gaping hole, insistently fingering her into a paroxysm of spasms that gripped me as her cum gushed forth.

I wiped what was left of the lime over the head of my cock as Bel practically fell from the table to her knees in front of me, taking the lime then me deeply into her mouth. I couldn't wait a minute longer for my release.

I pulled her to her feet. As she moved into me she straddled me with one leg to each side of my chair. Reaching through her open legs and cupping her ass I started to lift her onto me. Her hands encircled my neck. Steadied now, I positioned her opening against my raging cock and let her slowly come down enveloping me into her folds. Inch by aching inch I penetrated that glorious wetness. Unable to restrain myself, I plunged my full length into Bel. Her cry was unrestrained and accompanied spasms that I could feel on my shaft. Her hips rose and fell to meet my plunging rod impaling her again and again. Her cumming was continuous now. We somehow found an insane rhythm that came over me like a runaway locomotive. Her pressed down locking me in place as her ass, aided by my ever-present hands circled somehow coaxing me deeper. Before we knew it, she was lifted, supported by my hands through grasping her cheeks as hers gripped my neck. With legs locked behind me as she worked her pelvis thrusting against me as we finished an impossible dance that culminated in a cry from both of us as we fell half on the table.

As we came back to earth, the roaring in my ears gave way to a distant moaning that sounded a lot like Jane. We froze looking at one another. Glancing around, we noticed that Dan had disappeared from view.

We did not utter a word. Reality started to give way to the lust of the past hour. Another sound, this time of a door opening, caused us to stand and reach for our clothes. I gave her a chaste kiss on the lips as we headed to our rooms.

I heard her exclaim, "What the hell!" as I entered my bedroom.

I quickly disrobed. Jane was lying on her back. She had obviously tried to remove her dress, ripping it for good measure. Even her bra looked ripped as it hung off one shoulder with a strap missing.

"What the hell!" It was my turn. There were hickies and tooth marks covering her breast. On closer inspection, her panties were pulled to one side...

holtslag
holtslag
21 Followers