Holiday In The Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

"Turn around and brace yourself against that rock I told her," rising and indicating the rock I'd been sitting on.

Patricia swallowed, flicked a glance across the small ravine where her family was watching, and then bent over the rock. I didn't even have to tell her to move her legs apart. She knew precisely what was coming and was ready and waiting.

I unzipped and moved up behind her. It's not often you get to screw an entire family at once. I could hear Hector almost howling at the moon as I penetrated Patricia with one quick movement. Patricia seemed to sag a little as I entered her, giving a groan of relief. She had really been wanting this.

Across the ravine Hector was standing, seething. Eliza was looking as though she was going to faint and James had finally stopped sniggering. I ignored them from then on and concentrated on Patricia.

Holding her neatly pinned, I pushed her top up clear of her breasts, unclipped her bra and then claimed my prize. Patricia pushed her breasts firmly into my hands and pressed her bottom back towards me, ensuring that I was fully engaged. Then we got down to serious business.

I started moving within Patricia and she matched me every inch of the way. She was no blushing virgin and knew what she liked and what men liked, and was quite willing to demonstrate her talents on my willing cock.

We banged along in silence except for sudden gasps from one or the other of us when we did something that particularly pleased the other. Patricia also seemed to have a line of anticipatory squeaks that she gave out when she felt me accelerating.

I don't know how long we were together, but we both seemed to enjoy the little timeout we were taking from the cares of a troubled world.

Eventually, of course, things had to finish, and I must say that we finished with a bang. Or a scream, where Patricia was concerned, as she let out a ripper when she climaxed. I felt like screaming too when I finally let loose inside her, but have always thought that it was bad form to squeal like a girl at such moments.

Afterwards, I had to wait for a while until Patricia gathered her wits and clothes about her. Then I suggested that it was time we moved on and joined the others.

Patricia looked at me as though I was an idiot.

"The bridge is still down," she pointed out. "Do you intend to do a superman and leap it in a single bound?"

"Not really," I explained. "I prefer to use logic. In this case, logic says that the bridge was built because the trail was here. They didn't put the trail here because there was a bridge. Therefore, the original, pre-bridge trail is probably still here, winding down into the ravine and back up the other side. If you look, you can see it."

I pointed out where the old animal trail wound downwards and then back up. I won't say it was the smoothest going, but it could be negotiated on two feet. I led the way down with Patricia following and we were at the bottom in nothing flat. I then pointed out the upwards path and had Patricia lead the way, me behind her to backstop in case she slipped. She didn't.

When we arrived at the top Hector was at his hectoring best. I was going to lose my job. He'd have the police on me. Assault and rape. He had witnesses. He gave a very detailed description of my character and future.

When he finished I explained a few details to him. I wouldn't lose my job as I'd finished up that morning. My leading them on the hike was just something I did from the kindness of my heart.

Was he really going to tell the police that I spanked his daughter in front of him when he could have been over there before the first spank landed on her pretty, naked tush? He and James had been too busy watching Patricia get spanked to even think of interfering. The police might actually consider you as accessories.

As for rape, did he really want to put Patricia through those sort of allegations? In court, in front of her friends? When it was obvious that I didn't use any force to have sex with her. She bent over of her own free will and presented herself.

I shook my head sadly. We both knew that he was bluffing. He wouldn't dare go to the police. He'd finish up looking like a bumbling buffoon and the humiliation would be too much for him.

"However, it does appear that you're dissatisfied with my services so I'll be on my way. You can reach the main house just by following this path. Even you won't get lost getting there. And don't worry about letting me have a tip. I'll assume Patricia's goodbye present covers it."

With that I waved and head briskly back to the cabins. I'd be long gone before they arrived.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12