All Comments on 'Holiday Party Among Friends'

by LadyPleezr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Amazingly Erotic!

New take on having a Christmas party. Who ever knew gift-giving could be so erotic and downright Hot. Terrific Read! Well Written!

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Nothing said about birth control...Did anyone get preggie? This was an opportune time for the six of you to arrange a multiple marriage setting to go on and have all kinds of babies in an enlarged family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
make it more plausible

Part of what makes a good fantasy is that it is possible and plausible. Your devout wife who won’t give you access unless you’re trying to get her pregnant isn’t suddenly going to invite in a dozen guys to take her in front of you every way you couldn’t. If she’s drugged, it’s slightly more plausible. If you reveal her reluctance over the years showing her struggle against her nature, it’s plausible. A good fantasy is something that won’t, but COULD happen.

These wives assume the husbands will go along. Peer pressure might prevent a guy from calling the whole thing off. Certainly after the first, how will the other 5 regard you if you refuse after your wife has gifted herself to the others? You’ll never hear the end of it from the other guys if you’re the one who prevents it or stops it.

There was no indication a fantasy was even discussed with the guys. What if they start obsessing about having seen the other 2 guys empty fluids into their wife? What if they start obsessing about one of the other wives now that they know how good it can be? Any or all of these marriages could be over in reality. The friendships could be over.

It’s over at midnight and never again say the wives. If they have unilateral power, what’s to say they won’t decide it’s okay for them to have other men on the sly in the future, or that they have been doing that in the past? What if it is a one-time thing but a husband obsesses that she’s sneaking around or has been? Without some hint the wives have a reason to believe nothing bad is likely to happen, we have to believe they’re all too stupid to think of it or discuss it with each other. That takes it to the outer limits of believability which detracts from the excitement of the fantasy. Had we seen even a joking discussion about this kind of thing, and we all know that there is usually an element of truth in such joking around, it would have significantly enhanced the believability, and therefore, the eroticism.

It was otherwise well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great piece of erotica!!

Ignore the last person who felt the need to leave their own fucking story. A fantasy is just that--a fantasy. I hate people who need plausibility. Let's face it, half of the scenarios on Literotica (and that is a lot!) would be implausible, but that's why we read them! They would NEVER happen to us (most of us anyway)!

You have a great style; greatly descriptive but without sacrificing the flow and roll of the storyline. Keep submitting, I look forward to future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great stuff

At last a story which is erotic! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Happy New Year !!!

A well written story and quite plausible. Very hot women, a hot night. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
which age group

This story reads like a teenagers wet dream, or a baby boomers dream of of having a swingers life or an older persons nightmare of watching his wife act like a slut with all the neighbors while he joins in. The story is good or bad depending on your age group. 60 year od George

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW!!!!

AWESOME!

Please write more like this one!!!!

sacksackover 17 years ago
one of the better Christmas Party stories.....

I have read, sexy and erotic! Good luck!

laxtralaxtraover 17 years ago
enjoyed your story

I really loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More of this Pleez

Very hot story, very well written, used one remark.

It's about half a year now since you posted it and you still didn't post the second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot!

Well it did it for me, totally horny... wish I could join in! :p

loveloverloveloverabout 6 years ago
A bit repetitive & unimaginative

Give the cocks & pussies smidgeon of personality

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Things Will Never Be the Same...

...especially when the DNA results of the three pregnancies indicate that each’s husband isn’t the father of their child.Talk about fantasies lived out yielding harsh doses of reality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous