Holiday Party Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard as steel again from what I just witnessed. I quickly moved in behind Lexi, peeled down her thong panties and placed the head of my cock at her opening, then slid all the way home in one thrust. She was so wet already; she must have been quite worked up from the show we just got.

Vicki was moaning and wailing, throwing her head from side to side, grabbing and squeezing her own breasts as Lexi worked on her with her fingers and tongue. Vicki could explode, and that's what she was going to do, at any moment, so I grabbed Lexi's hips and started giving it to her hard and fast. I knew I wasn't going to cum anytime soon (even as hot as Lexi is), but I was going to really enjoy as much of this awesome pussy as I could.

Within moments Vicki did explode. She was squeezing her breasts quite hard, and she arched her back while she wailed out one loud, long scream. Lexi had a hold of Vicki's thighs and held her in place so that she could finish her off throughout her intense orgasm. I wasn't going to stop until someone pushed me away.

Lexi kept going as Vicki came down from her orgasm. Not only did she keep busy on Vicki, keeping her in a post-orgasmic buzz, but I could feel her pushing back against me on every thrust I gave her. She didn't want to stop.

But we did. We were interrupted by Mike's voice as he said it was his turn since Vicki screamed her orgasm. Reluctantly, Lexi said he was right and gently pushed me away.

Mike opened his gift. "Hi, this is Melissa. Lay down on the floor, flat on your back. I'm going to ride your cock while Lexi rides your tongue. It's over when both girls reach orgasm."

I helped Vicki off the floor and up onto our couch. I cuddled her in my arms while the other participants took their places. Lexi sat on Mike's face, facing his feet, and he went right to work on her. On her knees, Melissa stradled Mike's hips, took hold of his cock, and guided it into her pussy. She and Lexi also started in on each other, kissing and feeling up each other while they rode their respective organs. It took a few minutes, but finally Lexi hit orgasm first. She didn't explode as Vicki did, but she did very obviously tense up and give out a loud moan as she came.

When she was finished she climbed off of Mike's face and went and sat down next to Jim. Melissa pulled her knees up, setting herself up on her feet, then began bouncing up and down on Mike's cock. Mike had a hold of her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples as she rode him harder and faster. She kept this up for a couple minutes, then suddenly came, and came hard. Letting out a loud, but intense groan, her whole body stopped and stiffened. Mike quickly picked up where she left off, trying to finish her through her orgasm.

After it was over we all sat around, naked, and took in the moment. Lexi went to the tree and pulled out the bowl of gifts that the girls brought out. There were still three gifts left in it.

"What do you say, girls?" Lexi asked as she held out the bowl. After a short silence Melissa spoke up. "I'm in" she said "But let them pick 'em."

"I'm in, too." Vicki said.

I wasn't sure what could be in the bowl but with the hard-on I still had I wanted to find out, especially as the girls were regaining some energy.

"OK guys, come and get them." Lexi stated as she held up the bowl. "But open them at the same time, this time."

We guys went to pick out the last remaining gifts left in the bowl. As we picked them out we quickly opened them. "Hi, this is Melissa." Mine read. "Your last gift of the evening is me. You may fuck me in any position you like, for as long as you like, until you come. Enjoy."

I approached Melissa as she was still sitting on the couch, "Are you ready?" I asked her, holding out my hand to her.

She smiled up at me, took my hand and got up. I took her in my arms and pressed her naked body into mine. "Thank you for a wonderful evening." I said to her as I hugged her.

"You're welcome."

I then proceeded to lay her down on the floor, on her back. As I was climbing between her legs, I looked around to find Jim on his knees taking Lexi from behind over the seat of one couch, and Mike taking Vicki also from behind, as she was on her knees on the other couch with him standing, taking her from behind.

I momentarily went down on Melissa, to ensure that she was readily lubricated but also to get a close up look at her womanhood. She had a beautiful pussy, especially shaven, and tasted sweet, but I had a more important task to tend to.

I moved up on her and entered her. On the inside she was still quite wet from her earlier activity, but also surprisingly tight. I started a slow, but deep pace. I was not in a hurry as I wanted this to last. This was my other dream cum true...

As I fucked her, slowly, I looked into her eyes almost every second. She looked back into mine, and I will never forget that picture in my mind.

Our attention was quickly averted for a moment as Vicki started to moan loudly in orgasm. Mike was pumping her pussy as hard and as fast as he could, as he was soon to follow her, filling her with his cum.

I started to pick up the pace with Melissa. As much as I didn't want to yet, I could feel myself quickly building up to that boiling point. She spread her legs even further, allowing me even deeper access into her. I looked into her eyes and she was looking back into mine, this time with that dreary, lustful glaze look in hers. "Fuck me" she whispered, very seductively.

I slowed my pace, then stopped momentarily, but left my cock buried to the hilt deep inside her. I quickly removed the high heels she was still wearing, then pulled her knees back to her sides, next to her breasts. I placed her now naked feet into my armpits (This is the favorite position I like to put Vicki into; it allows me the deepest access and just the right angle for maximum satisfaction). I then leaned my whole body slightly forward and grabbed a nice, firm breast for each hand. I started to move in and out again, quickly resuming the pace I had when I stopped. She could feel the deep penetration and threw her head back in lust. Within seconds I was giving her all I had; in this position I was pounding her quite hard and quite fast. She moved her hand down to her clit and started rubbing it furiously. She was moaning quite loudly, then suddenly her body tensed up, but she did not stop rubbing her clit. When she tensed, that included her pussy, making it even tighter, and, as I was really close anyway, this threw me over the edge.

I continued to fuck her like this as we both came hard (and loud) at the same time. Even when my orgasm subsided, hers was still continuing so I continued to fuck her, keeping this pace as long as I could. Her orgasm was lasting so long that she must have been having multiples, one right after another.

Finally I could not keep up the pace and had to stop. As her orgasm finally began to subside I let her legs down, crawled out from between her legs and layed down beside her.

I looked around the room and found Vicki in Mike's arms on one couch, and Lexi in Jim's arms on the other couch. Everyone was still naked. I looked at the clock that read 11:30pm.

In recovery, Jim got everyone another round of drinks. This time we all sat with our married partners. Although still naked, we all enjoyed the rest of the evening just sitting and cuddling and talking about what just happened. And everyone agreed, even though we all thoroughly enjoyed this evening, it was to be a this-time-only thing, except at midnight, where we each got one last kiss from the other partners.

12