Holiday Romance From Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a dry year with girls so I came up with a great idea to at least get close to the many backpackers that come to Sydney in summer. I advertised on a flyer that I was a masseur and there was a summer promotion. The first 10 calls get a free massage. I put this up in one backpacker hostel about 6 months ago and I forgot about it. I had no response until tonight.

I was at my day job as a boring accountant when this sexy sounding girl called my mobile phone. I agreed to visit this hostel without even thinking. The idea and realisation that my plan had worked frightened me, but also sent a rush of hormones into my blood. I was charged. It was 7pm and I knew I had no time to get prepared, whatever that may mean. I had no clue as to how to massage or what I needed to do. I logged out of my computer, grabbed my suit jacket and left work so as to make it to this hostel by 8pm. The girl sounded quite young but was probably I in her early twenties. I was starting to feel apprehensive about my con. I walked to the bus stop and quickly popped into the Crabtree and Evelyn store and bought an aromatherapy oil burner and a sensual massage oil. I got on the bus to go to the hostel. I could not believe this was happening. I was quite excited and nervous at the same time. My heart was beating fast and my palms felt sweaty.

I could not believe that my fantasy was coming true and I was about to massage a beautiful absolute stranger. I didn't have a clue what to do and I was stupid to think I could do this in a suit. I told Rachel to get undressed and I went out the room. When I came back in she had a towel covering her modestly. I did notice her big breasts pushing down the side. I could not see her nipples but I did notice that she had a triangular area that was not tanned.

I was happy to massage her in my suit but she was worried I would destroy it with the oil so she persisted I change. I took her tight shorts out of her gym bag as she instructed me it looked so small and girlish. In fact it looked familiar. These were the types of shorts the girls wear at gym. They are the ones that take the mould to the shape of their bodies. I love to stare at women's tight butt's in this lycra, staring how it folds right into their ass like a second skin and then with some girls who don't wear panties underneath, you can see their pussy crack in front as the lycra is pulled in between their folds. However, I never thought I would ever wear such things. Rachel just didn't let go, so I took my suit pants off and I realised I had to take my boxer undies off too as they were bigger than the shorts I had to put on. I put the shorts on. They were so tight. It really encased me pushing my cock right out into view.

I started massaging Rachel and it was going slowly. I was inventing the strokes as I went along. I am not sure why but I was massaging around the towel as if it was a forbidden area. She then told me to massage her sore hips, but I didn't really know where the hips started or finished so I just went on and then suddenly out of nothing, she pulled the towel off her body. The first thing I noticed was a bikini tan but she was wearing the sexiest white satin g–string which had a little triangle at the top and then disappeared into the crack of her butt. I felt sexually energised seeing this. I felt my penis getting hard and I knew I would never be able to hide it under the skin tight shorts. I massaged her tight buns going in circular motions along the border of the g-string. As I turned to open the oil I just could not help but try and stare in between her legs. I wasn't concentrating and I spilled the oil right there. She had parted her legs ever so slightly and I could see the white g-string as it stretched down and covered her pussy lips. I noticed small light pubic hairs sticking out around the g-string. She obviously never had a g-string wax. I supposed it was not necessary with a bikini bottom anyway. I was totally erect from this now. I had to hold back. My cock was throbbing from excitement. I would love to have pulled it out and wanked it to orgasm right there spurting my cum all over her luscious ass.

"Did you spill the oil?" she asked me.

I noticed her face had turned and I realised that she would be able to see me. I was worried she would see my erection, so I positioned myself behind her butt, and I sat up over her legs. I looked at her pussy lips and noticed how her g-string gathered along her lips outlining them. The oil had spilled and was dripping down the inside contours of her legs.

All of this was too much and I really needed to touch myself. I stared at her crotch from behind. The spilled oil had run down the perimeter of her panties. Her little brown pubic hairs were caught in it. With her legs wider apart I could clearly see her oval pussy lips with the panties pulling in to her slit down the centre. I could even make out her pubic hair under the panties. The material was made slightly transparent from the spilled oil and I could see the tufts of little curls pushing out against the material.

My mind was filled with dirty thoughts and my cock was hard and now straining against these overly tight shorts. I hoped she would not turn her face else she would notice.

I was mesmerised and kept repeating the last stroke massaging my palm down her leg letting my finger fan out and push down her inner thigh and butt cheeks, but careful not to get to close to her panty line.

The rest you know as I have told it. I would love some feedback from anyone else who has had a similar experience.

Love Rachel

xxxxx

12