Holiday Romances Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More and more I thought, though I may have been imagining it, there was a heady atmosphere developing between all of us. We had become so familiar, intimate even, that I felt a degree of eroticism when we sat around on the beach undressed and, even more so, in the bar in our finery. And that got to me, so I was a little relieve when the party started breaking up.

Almost as soon as we were in the bungalow, I moulded myself to him and kissed him very deeply.

I was wearing an oyster coloured, flowing, voile dress. It was gossamer thin, with a plunging neckline and a slightly flared skirt. Being pretty much backless, with just one strap round my neck that was held together by a Velcro fastening, apart from a little thong, I was naked under the dress. That had made me feel horny all evening.

His hands immediately gripped the cheeks of my bum and pulled my body harder against his. His full erection was pressed into me and I squirmed against its delicious hardness.

"Get your clothes off," I ordered my fingers fumbling with the buttons of his white, Sea Island cotton, shirt

He was quickly naked. In the dim light, or in any light I am sure, he looked fab. Although slightly overweight, he had a good body and a really great cock. It wasn't that long, about an average seven inches when erect, but it's what I have always thought of as being sturdy. In other words, it's thick. And that, as any woman will attest, is far more important than being long; we do like being stretched you know!

"Lay down." I croaked, feeling enormously aroused. Was that due to the intimacy of the evening or seeing the fullness of the cock? I wasn't sure I had the answer to that question, but I knew being fully dressed when he was naked was part of the reason.

"Lay on your back" I ordered, my mind in a whirl, my imagination running wild.

The naked, male body on the bed looked awesome. But who was it? Was it my husband? Was it Lex or Paul or Sten or one of the other men? I wasn't sure, but I didn't seem to mind or care. I needed a man, no, not a man, a cock. Yes that's what I wanted, a cock, a hard cock, a ready cock, but not a cock to fuck.

I knelt beside the bed. I pulled the Velcro fastening around my neck apart and peeled the thin material away from my breasts. I bared them for the body on the bed. They felt heavy, very heavy and very full. They were warm and my nipples were aching as though at any moment they might burst.

I leaned forward and ran my fingertips up the length of the gorgeous, hardened flesh. It felt wonderful. Gently, reverently almost, I took it in my hand and pulled it away from the body until it was nearly at right angles. It looked fantastic, but whose cock was it? I suddenly realised that I didn't know, but more importantly, I didn't care. I didn't mind whether it was German, Dutch, French or Finnish, it was a cock, it was in my hand and it was mine. That was all that mattered to me as I knelt beside that bed with the naked, male body on it.

I lifted myself up and leaned over the supine body. My long, thick hair tumbled over his stomach and thighs as I moved my face towards my goal. As it became close to the bulbous, uncircumcised tip of the 'sturdy' cock I could smell his male muskiness. Mmmmmm. It was so hot and hard in my hand. It was so close, so near, so ready for me. I felt the body stir slightly and heard a gasp as I ran my tongue up its length. I licked round the slightly damp glans and pushed the tip of my tongue right against the hole at the tip. I kissed it, tenderly, it was my friend, my mate and my lover. I was going to make love to that cock and it was going to return that to me. We were going to fuck each other.

I licked its length a few more times. It tasted and felt so good. I was holding his balls in my hand sort of rolling them around inside the slightly hairy and wrinkled scrotum. Along with most 'honest' women, I love the feel of balls in my hand; a little bit like the sensation, a man gets from his hand when it is holding a breast, I imagine.

He grunted and ran his hands through my hair, ruffling it and piling it up: I adore my hair being played with during sex.

Now it was time to move on, time to go further, yes it was time for my mouth to fuck that cock.

I knelt on the bed facing down his body, my knee against the side of his chest just beneath his breasts. I lifted my skirt up and rested it on my back. My thong covered pussy and bare bum were there for him. My naked breasts hung down from my body, easily available for his hands. That was up to him. If he wanted my pussy, my bum and my tits that was his choice; I didn't mind either way, I had what I wanted right in my hands, and that felt wonderful.

I always think that when a woman takes a man's cock into her mouth she is giving so much of herself to him. She is giving him a precious gift almost, but not quite, as precious as when she gives him her anus. It is so intimate, so personal and, really, so invasive. Albeit by invitation, he is invading her body just as much as he is when he fucks her. After all when she is giving oral sex to him, her mouth becomes a surrogate cunt doesn't it?

I opened my mouth wide, I bobbed down and his cock slid between my lips. I wrapped them round its hardness just as my other lips do when it is in my other place, my real cunt, not this surrogate one.

"Oh fuck yes," he groaned his body bucking a little, as I moved my mouth up and down his glorious shaft.

It went into my mouth almost to its hilt then out until I just had the glowingly purple glans between my lips.

In, out, up, down. I found a rhythm. He matched it, we were working in unison.

I ran my spare hand up his body. I caressed him and pinched each nipple quite hard. One of his hands was on my breasts; the other was pushing against the back of my closed thighs. I opened my legs and revelled in his fingers going between them and inside my thong right onto my hot wetness.

My head was bobbing up and down more quickly now, but not too fast, just the sort of pace I like when I am being fucked. I slid my hand down his body running my fingers into the curls of his pubic hairs before wrapping them around his cock again. It's such a shame that it's so bloody difficult giving a really good, hands-free blowjob, isn't it?

I held his balls in the palm of my other hand, the middle, fourth and little finger, pressing and rolling them around. I slid my forefinger down so that I was lightly scratching between his balls and his anus. Another big grunt and jerk.

"I'm near," he groaned considerately.

I didn't care. I kept going. He got the message and met my every suck with an equally positive thrust. As I was fucking his cock so he was fucking my face and we both then knew exactly how this would end.

"Oh God," he groaned, stopping his thrusting and holding his cock rigid.

I could feel the tremors and the shudders of his cock in my mouth. I held his hand and he held my breast.

Then he exploded. I felt his cock give one big quiver and then his cum poured into my mouth as he gripped my head with both of his hands. I remained like that, as spurt after spurt of his spunk filled my mouth. There seemed to be so much, but then there always does when a man cums in your mouth, there never seems to be anywhere near the same quantity when it's all over your tits.

At last he stopped. I took it out of my mouth and I looked at him. He smiled his thanks and pleasure. I most obviously then put my head back a little and demonstrated to him very clearly what I was doing, swallowing his cum, something I do only very rarely. Even then, I didn't swallow all of it. I held a little in my mouth. I leaned forward and placed my face very close to his. I opened my mouth showing him what was inside. He put his arm round my neck and pulled my open lips against his. Then some of the cum seeped into my husband's mouth.

Chapter 7

It used to be that holidays started and ended on Saturdays and lasted one or two weeks. Nowadays they start and end any day of the week and have no set length. So, after we had been in Crete a few days and just as our group was really bonding, the departure dates for some of them started looming.

We decided to have a party on the night before three couples were leaving. We chose a taverna in the nearby town, about a twenty-minute cab ride away, and booked a private room where we would eat and then dance, if we wanted. We invited a few other guests, so in the end twenty of us were there. We dressed fairly casually, shorts and tees mainly.

The restaurant manger had pushed a number of tables together to form one large five-sided table. That was nice as we could all sit round it and see and be involved with everybody one.

The mezzos went on and on and the Cretan wine flowed easily. We had this idea of changing partners at the table so every twenty minutes or so each man had to move four places to his left.

"Cretan wife-swapping," one of the guys called out.

"Giving each girl a constant supply of new partners," another retorted.

"Yes, but you guys couldn't keep up the pace," one of the girls chipped in.

We all laughed at that, in fact we laughed at lots of things, many of which weren't really funny, but in the excited, slightly hysterical atmosphere we were creating, the simplest remark sounded hilarious. It was just like being slightly pissed or a little high; nice though.

The light, flirtatious banter went on most of the evening. It reflected the broadminded, fairly sophisticated and intimate relationship that had developed amongst all of us. All of the group had become very close. And within the group, little liaisons had built up. However, tonight, with the 'circulating' table they were not so obvious for, as one of the Dutch girls said, "Each woman has a new man every half hour."

The atmosphere and mood between all of us had been getting heavier, closer, more intense, intimate and personal. This was particularly the case in the last two days, when most of the girls had 'plucked up the courage' to sunbathe topless in front of the others. I guess when women flash their bare tits at guys they are rather encouraging such an atmosphere, aren't they?

And that atmosphere was reaching its peak as we finished the dinner in that taverna.

I danced with most of the men with Ruten, the young Dutch guy, Lex the Dutch one my age and lovely Sten from Finland being the most frequent partners. Kevin monopolised Ruten's gorgeous young wife Alex.

As it got later, so the live music slowed down. We were now smooching, more than bopping. It was more like a teenager's party than a group approaching middle age. Some couples were sitting in the shadows openly snogging and one or two had slipped outside. Kevin was nowhere to be seen. I was dancing on the spot with Ruten.

"Sorry Mandy," he whispered his hands running up down my back.

"What?"

"This," he replied pressing forward his erection now so obvious against my stomach.

"That's ok," I heard myself saying as I felt his lips on my bare neck.

I ran my hand through his hair as his rested on my bum in the thin, linen shorts. Then, for the first time since I married Kevin, I was kissed seriously by another man. However, of even greater significance, was that I kissed him back, very seriously indeed. We didn't go outside or into the shadows, but stayed on the dimly lit part of the room that we had made our dance floor. There was only one other couple dancing, Sten and a French woman Ami. They were kissing too. We were very close to them and, presumably because we all had our eyes closed, we bumped into them. Ruten put his arm out around Ami's shoulders and pulled them towards us. We danced as a foursome for a while, simply swaying on the spot. Both the Dutch and Finish hands roamed up and down my back as mine rested on their pert bums. Whether by purpose or not, I don't know, but occasionally as we slowly gyrated and swayed Ami would bump into me. As we both had our arms round our partners, our breasts were 'undefended' and stuck out, so it was there that we touched. Each time it was only a brief brushing against each other, but each time we both looked up and caught each other's gaze. I saw more in hers than shock.

As the music changed we broke back into couples, but this time I was with Sten. He pulled me very close as others joined us on the floor. My breasts were deliciously squashed against his chest, my tummy was being stimulated by his bulge, which although clearly not yet erect, did give some interesting stirrings. We also kissed.

I could hardly believe it. Ten years of supreme faithfulness, well nearly, and now I had open-mouthed, tongue probingly kissed two men inside an hour.

Whether it was good fortune or not, I'm not sure, but the restaurant started to close. It was past one, which was the scheduled finishing time.

Gradually everybody, including Kevin, assembled outside the taverna and the owner called five taxis. Again, I don't know how it happened, but we didn't pair up with our partners, but just climbed in the cabs with whoever was closest. In my case, it was Paul, the big German guy and Ami's partner Bernard who I sat between in the back of the car. Angetta was in the front with the driver. I had danced with both of them during the evening and had enjoyed being held particularly by Paul for he was a fabulous dancer.

Again, I felt like a teenager. Sitting cramped up in the back of car, two guys hips and legs pressed firmly against mine took me back many years. It was snug, intimate and personal, but not pervy or sleazy. We were all great mates, we had sophisticated tastes and outlooks, or so we kidded ourselves and we were like one, big, happy, extended family. Almost, but not quite, our motto could have been 'what's yours is mine' or even 'share and share alike.'

Therefore, it didn't really seem very strange when Paul pressed his knee more firmly against mine or when Bernard leaned forward and ran his fingers through Angetta's hair. I half expected (and hoped?) much more.

We all piled out of the cars at the hotel. I had no idea what to expect. I was tense with expectation, I think we all were. I think we were all anticipating something, but what? Possibly the last thing we were anticipating or wanting, but maybe the best thing overall was what happened. The hotel had gone to bed. Everything was quiet and everything was shut. That sobered us up and we all slipped off to our own rooms with our own partners.

Chapter 8

It was our last but one night. There were only the Finns and us left from the group so we had dinner with Sten and Angetta. They were leaving early, 4.30 the next morning. After an early dinner we went to the bar had a drink then decided to go for a walk along the beach.

We got talking, deeply. Mainly about the group, for both us and them never usually made friends on holidays, so why had it happened we discussed at some length. We gradually moved onto the party night. Kevin and I hadn't discussed what had happened or what both of us may have got up to.

"It was an amazing evening," Sten said.

"The atmosphere was incredible," Ang added.

"It was so fucking decadent it was fantastic," Kevin joined in.

I kept quiet.

"I have no idea how it went like that," Sten said.

"What everyone swapping around?"

"Yes."

"Nearly everyone seemed to," Angetta said quietly.

"Oh I think everyone got up to something, don't you Mands?" My annoying husband asked, putting me right on the spot.

"I guess so," I replied flashing a quick glance at Sten. He stared back smiling and said quietly.

"In sport they have a saying, what happens on tour stays on tour, have you heard it?"

Kevin laughed, "Yes sure."

"I think some things are best unsaid," Angetta suggested, adding. "That is the Finnish way."

Sten chimed in. "It has to be with our mixed nude saunas and the like."

"You really do have them?" Kevin asked.

"Yes of course in most towns and all bigger cities."

"Do you go there?" Kevin asked.

Both of them said yes at the same time and then laughed. Angetta added.

"That's why some things are better left unsaid."

"Like what goes on in the saunas?" Kevin asked.

"Well that yes, but more what goes on after the saunas." Sten told us.

"So do most people use them?" I found myself asking.

"Yes pretty much, we do and all our friends do." Ang said.

"And do you see them there?"

"Our friends? Certainly, of course."

"Naked?"

"Yes, sure."

"Bloody hell," Kevin said. "So you could see a girl at a dinner party then the next day sit in a sauna with her naked?"

"Yes, or someone you work with, or a neighbour, anyone."

"And is it just that?" he asked.

"What just seeing them naked?" Angetta asked him.

"Yes, or do other things happen?"

"I don't think they used to back in our parents days, but our generation is far more open, liberated and, I suppose, more sexually aware and curious, so yes other things do happen." Sten said quite casually.

"What like affairs?" Kevin asked.

"Yes sort of."

"How do you mean sort of, you can't have a sort of affair can you?" Kevin persisted.

"It's different in our Scandinavia," Angetta said.

"What's different?" I asked.

"Our attitude towards sex." She replied. "We are not so stiff about it."

"How do you mean?" Kevin asked.

"We are back to the some things are better left unsaid I think," Sten said.

"No Sten, it's ok." Ang said putting her hand on her husband's arm.

"In Scandinavia, affairs or sexual liaisons are looked on as being perfectly normal and acceptable." She explained. "Many people have very open marriages and lots often take friendship further than say, for instance, you might in the UK."

"What you mean, swinging?" Kevin asked.

They both laughed. Angetta went on.

"Yes that's what you call it in Britain and the US, but that implies short-term and rather contrived relationships. Some couples in our country have very long-term, quite deep relationships with other couples. I think we believe that the partner you marry or live with is really just a lottery, it could easily have been one of many others."

"And if there is someone else who you could as easily build a great relationship with, why should you be denied the sexual side of that?" Sten said. "As long as, it's all done above board and each party buys into it." He went on.

"So Kevin," Angetta said. "Our extra-marital relationships are not affairs; they are extending our primary relationship to include secondary ones as well. We do not have sex with others lightly; it has to have a meaning."

Her words, particularly, were buzzing round my head as we said goodbye to them, back at the hotel.

Sten's, parting words to us were.

"As you have both become very special friends to us, why not visit us, soon."

Chapter 9.

It was our last night. We ate out, just the two of us. I think both of us had had too much rich food so a 'steak frites' with a bottle of roughish Cretan red wine in a passable French bistro was perfect. We ate early and were back at the hotel by nine.

The bar was almost deserted. I felt a little sad as I looked at the place where we had so much enjoyment with the amazing group we had met; a group that would probably never assemble again, although we had talked about all coming back to the hotel the following year. Unlikely I thought.

"Coffee and brandy?" Kevin asked.

"It doesn't seem the same with the rest of them gone does it?"

"No, not a bit, shall we go and have a shag instead?" He asked grabbing my bum.

"God you have such a way with words," I laughed back. "But yes, let's."

We'd had a lot of sex during the ten days we'd been there; I think we'd had it at least once a day for ten days and that's not a bad record for 'an old married couple' like us. I was half expecting that now that the excitement of having the others around had gone, we would not have sex. But of course, we did.