Holiday Romances Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were undressing and Kevin was pouring us both the tot of brandy we have in bed, he said.

"So do you reckon Ang and Sten are swingers?"

"It's more than that I think," I said undoing my bra and dropping it in the already packed suitcase.

"What do you mean?"

"Well as they said, there's a totally different attitude towards both partner sharing, as Angetta told me it's called in Finland, and sex in general."

"So?"

"Well it's almost a way of life."

"Sounds pretty damn good to me," he said, passing me my brandy. "You know I have always wanted to see you with another guy."

Naked, I smiled at him. "You mean so that you can shag his wife."

"Well that too I suppose, but wouldn't you like to see me doing that?"

"I'm not sure," I said walking past him, running my hands over his chest as I made my way to the bathroom. "I'm going to have a shower."

I thought about that in the shower. I had never given the idea of seeing Kevin with another woman a thought; it just wasn't something that was on my radar or agenda. He had often told me how much he would like to see me with another guy, or girl come to that, he would add, for I had told him that I had messed around with girls at uni, just a little bit. As I lathered my body, so my thoughts focused on the idea of of having sex with another man in front of my husband and of seeing him with another woman. And as they did, it was the girls and guys we had met and spent time with this week that my imagination put us both with. And as it did that, so I felt that pleasant tingle of arousal creeping through me.

I came back into the bedroom and Kevin was laying on the bed watching tennis on the TV.

"Why don't you have a shower?" I asked. We were both a bit fastidious, I suppose, about showering and cleanliness, our obsessive, compulsive personality syndromes, I guess.

He realised that was shorthand for me wanting him to fuck me.

I felt very close to him. I was sure at that time that I was in love with my husband and that this holiday had helped us mend some ways between us. It had, though, also given certainly me, and I think him as well, a different perspective on married life in general and sex in particular. The hours talking to our group of new friends, especially Angetta and Sten, had done that. It had without doubt made me think a lot and deeply, particularly about the huge part sex has to play in a modern relationship.

I heard him in the shower, he was singing, a poor rendition of Nessum Dorma. He had no idea of the Italian lyrics, but that never hindered Kevin, he just made them up.

I don't know what made me think of it or, what made me decide what I was going to do. It was just pure instinct, woman's intuition I suppose. But I wanted to do it. I sort of felt I owed it to Kevin no, not owed, that wasn't quite the right emotion, more, I wanted to share it with him. However, I wasn't too sure just how he would react and, to be truthful I was a little scared, but, unusually for me, my determination won through and I decided I would go through with it. I made the few preparations that were necessary and then waited for my husband to emerge from the bathroom. I knew he would be nude and most probably semi, or fully hard.

A few moments later, I heard the door open and the bedroom, which I had darkened, was lit up from the bright light from the bathroom.

"Oh fuck me Mands," I heard him say as he walked across the room to the large, king-sized bed. "Oh fucking hell, you horny bitch," he went on as I felt his weight on the bed. "That is amazing," he continued as he ran the back of his fingers across the swell of my bottom and picked up the bottle of body lotion that I had rested on my back. "You really mean it darling?" he asked hoarsely as he kissed each of my cheeks in turn.

I didn't reply. There was no need for, as they say, actions speak louder than words.

I slowly opened my legs. Reaching across the bed, I pulled one of the thick pillows under my tummy, thus lifting my bum in the air. It was as clear a message as was possible what I wanted. It was a very evident action about what I would like to happen next. I could not have given my husband a clearer invitation that I wanted him to fuck me up my arse, could I?

*

Read how we do that and lots of other things on our next holiday romance, which will be postred soon.