Holiday Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Sally and Stuart had been kissing, Lydia had lifted her right leg up onto the sofa. Her left foot was still on the floor, resulting in her T-shirt riding up almost to her waist. Dave had taken full advantage of her position and was now gently fingering her.

'You need to watch him,' Sally warned. 'He can be pretty determined when he's feeling randy.'

'Too late, I'm afraid,' Lydia sighed. 'I think your husband's set on fucking me. Do you mind?'

'Not as long as your husband fucks me.' Sally looked hopefully up at Stuart again. 'You are going to fuck me, aren't you?'

'At least twice,' he promised, stepping back just long enough to undo the three buttons of her dress.

'That's all right then,' she giggled. She looked down at her body in mock surprise. 'Oh my! Now how did that happen?'

Stuart laughed, spun her round and snuggled in close, his hands moving confidently up to cup her breasts. Sally laughed again and wriggled her ass against his erection.

'I've been thinking about you all day,' he murmured in her ear. 'Ever since last night, in fact.'

After a quick glance to make sure Dave and Lydia weren't listening -- they weren't, Dave was helping her peel off her T-shirt, his exposed dick looking hot and swollen. They were too engrossed in each other to eavesdrop on anyone else's conversation.

'That was really naughty of you,' she giggled.

'I couldn't resist. You looked so sexy, playing with yourself like that.'

'Does Lydia know you've already fucked me?'

'Of course. Does Dave?'

'God no! He thinks I'm your consolation for letting him have Lydia. She won't say anything, will she?'

'I doubt it,' he said dryly. 'I rather think she has other things on her mind at the moment.'

He turned them both around so they could watch Lydia sucking enthusiastically on Dave's dick. If Sally hadn't already been fully aroused, the sight of her husband being fellated would have done it. As it was, she could feel her juices trickling down the insides of her thighs.

'I've never really realised how rude that looks,' she said. 'I mean, taking a dick in your mouth...'

'There are ruder places,' he reminded her, letting go of one of her breasts so that he could play with her clit.

'Oh God,' she groaned, wondering if she could manage having her ass fucked again so soon.

'I told you I was going to fuck you at least twice. Do you want to go somewhere more private?'

'No, I want to watch my husband fucking your wife. Do me doggy style.'

'I want to eat you first,' he warned.

'Mmmm!'

Sally quickly knelt on the rug in front of the sofa on which Dave and Lydia were now enjoying a noisy sixty-nine. She found it incredibly exciting to watch Dave licking Lydia's wide open cunt, while Stuart was doing exactly the same to hers. The sight of Dave's dick, sliding slowly into Lydia to her moans of appreciation, brought on her first orgasm. She had her second when Stuart copied Dave's actions and her third when she felt him cum inside her.

Dave and Lydia finished seconds later and they all sat up to have a much needed drink.

'Your husband's good,' Lydia smiled. 'He can have me anytime.'

'Stuart's no slouch either,' Sally grinned. 'How long before he's ready to go again?'

'With a bit of encouragement, not long at all.'

Once they'd finished their drinks, the women set about coaxing fresh erections from the men. If Sally had been asked as recently as a couple of days ago if she fancied the idea of having sex with a comparative stranger within feet of her husband and another woman she would have answered with an indignant denial. Yet here she was, doing just that and loving every second of it. The exhibitionist and voyeuristic elements added to the excitement of taking a lover and Sally couldn't remember when she'd enjoyed sex so much.

Sucking a 'new' dick was always a thrill, the more so when doing it in front of her husband and she couldn't resist making it slip out of her mouth with popping noises, or giving exaggerated moans of pleasure when she licked Stuart's balls. She decided that being in a porn movie would be a similar sort of experience and immediately entered a fantasy in which that's exactly what she was doing.

She imagined the camera zooming in on her cunt as she opened her legs wide and Stuart moved in to lick her cunt. But when Stuart started his slow invasion of her ass, there was no acting involved. She moaned and sighed and panted and cried as he fucked her slowly but steadily, enjoying a string of orgasms before he spurted his hot cum deep inside her. She recovered just in time to watch the last couple of minutes of Dave buggering Lydia -- which served to arouse her all over again.

It took some time and all of her skill to tease Stuart hard enough for a last fuck, but she had the satisfaction of finishing him with her mouth which always made her feel really dirty. Then, after a last drink, Dave and Sally picked up their clothes, aid their goodbyes and walked round the pool to their own villa and straight into the shower.

Once in bed, she snuggled up to Dave and, sighing contentedly she idly scratched his chest.

'I was right, wasn't I? Did you enjoy it?'

'You were right and it was amazing,' he nodded. 'No need to ask if you enjoyed yourself. For someone who had to be talked into it, you seemed happy enough.'

'Yeah, it didn't turn out too badly. Was Lydia good?'

'Very good,' he said, stifling a yawn. 'Very demanding. You'd never think she was a respectable solicitor.'

'Or him.' 'Speaking of Stuart, how was he?'

'Also good. What I liked best about him, was he had no problem licking me before he had me the second time. That's what I like about you. You were the first guy I'd had who didn't insist I cleaned up before you went back down there.'

'I just love licking your cunt -- dry, wet, clean or sticky, it doesn't matter to me. In fact, I wouldn't mind licking it again, right now.'

'Oh, God,' she groaned. 'Haven't you had enough?'

'Have you?'

'Well, maybe just a slow gentle one, to finish off a memorable evening.'

'My thoughts exactly! The question is though, what happens next?'

'What do you mean?' she asked, reaching for his dick.

'Well, was that just an interesting and enjoyable one-off, or would you be interested in repeating the experience?'

'Hmm, I see what you mean. The thing is, they're here for a few more days yet...'

'And it would be the height of rudeness to ignore them....'

'So I'm thinking,' she giggled, 'that it might be fun to play by their rules -- at least until they leave.'

'That's fine,' Dave replied thoughtfully. 'We had fun. Nobody got hurt, so why shouldn't we adopt the Holiday Rules too?'

'Exactly,' Sally agreed, feeling the familiar tingle between her thighs as Dave's dick began responding to her touch.

'The only thing is, our new found friends will be going home a week before us. So what do we do for the second week?'

'Oh,' she laughed confidently, sliding her hand up and down Dave's now fully erect dick, 'I'm sure we'll come up with something.'

She smiled to herself, knowing it was now just a matter of time before Dave found himself suggesting they lived by the Holiday Rules for fifty-two weeks of the year, rather than just two.