All Comments on 'Holiday Shopping'

by joan658

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Super great! Very well told! Wonderful as always!

I really enjoyed this, it is well told, beleivable, the charachters are very likeable, and the sex so vivid and arousing-----

Great job!

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
You did it for me

I was unable to get to the end of this story the first time I read it - I had to stop while I came bucketfuls, even though the outcome seemed fairly obvious from the beginning. Very well written. Wish I lived nearer to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holiday Story

Joanie -

What a wonderful story !!! Not only have I discovered a great story, I have discovered a wonderful new authoress to fantsize about. One man's dream...............hm.......

Merry Christmas to you dear lady !!

QuisathQuisathover 16 years ago
Great Story

Sometimes you read a story and it just gets you so *HOT*.(I spewed big) Stories like that come few and far between, but this one is an exception. I found this story to be well plotted and well written. Thank you so much joan658, you have my attention, can't wait to read more from you.Pax Vobiscum Darlin.

carrolldweldencarrolldweldenover 16 years ago
Greatest Ever

It was like something that was really TRUE, It was a lift for me. Thanks

Spider1Spider1over 16 years ago
Bravo!

Fantastic story. Perfectly paced, vivid detail. Very sensual and realistic. I look forward to reading more of your work. One thing - I would have included more detail about Alice. Blonde or brunette, hair style, height, etc. But still a PLEASURE. Thank you.

manfromvenusmanfromvenusover 16 years ago
The very best

That I have read in a long time, I will be sure to read the rest of your stories as well.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mature 3 somes rule!

That was a beautiful story and inspired how they got together at the cafe. I thought at one point all the cliches re finding at the door would come out but you steered it a different way. If I could only pick up some students who are on their lonesome! Sofi xx

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
Beautifully Written

Thank you Joan, a lovely story. With families spread all over these days, a very possible story. I loved the detail without being too caught up in it. Beautifully worked out, the way you caught them in the family room, then got caught yourself, seems plausible to me. I would have had to stop and watch them as I stroked my hard on, just as I did while I read your story, remembering that photo in your bio. Whew, hot looking tits. I'll read all of your other stories, when I can breath and get hard again. Thank you sexy lady for a heart pounding cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

This is one of the most erotic stories!!!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 16 years ago
Can I add...

...my accolades to the others? Thank you for such a warm, real, and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo!

Great story Joan. I can add little to the comments given already but this was a fantastic submission. Looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great!!!!!!!!!

Felt like I was there. Most stories are from the mind to the keyboard where this one had to come from within your inter being..thanks.

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
Loved it

Great story. I liked that it wasn't one of those "Hi, how are you? Let's fuck!" stories. The characters are fun and the plot plausible. Oh, yeah, the sex is hot, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one small criticism

I too loved your story, for all the reasons the other commenters have cited (and additionally because I love to read of other enthusiastic creampie eaters), but I have one niggling note of negativity.

The man in this story - as in others - is little more than a breathing sperm-emitting dildo, apparently incapable, by virtue of his gender, of something so sensitive as emotion or understanding.

Is that your general view of men, perhaps as fallout from your divorce?

smallncutesmallncuteover 15 years ago
An interesting story

An interesting story idea, similar to one that I am currently putting together. The sex was hot, and the scenes generally plausible but Id get that bed replaced!

As some one else mentioned, Alice could have been described in more detail, and Paul initially was rather quiet and came across as inept. Not al men are ~grins~

But a lovely story, especially the sex in the family room...

Miranda

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
muture woman enjoying young couple's love

brilliant story and brilliant writing. would have love to read more parts of this very erotic awesome story.

peterthelickerpeterthelickeralmost 14 years ago
Quite Hot!

This was very sexy. Are the "six shower heads" an autobiographical part of the story. I would LOVE to have a shower like that. :)

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Ahhhh, college towns

I liked this story a lot. Over the years many young people have shared our home and brought with them a sense of adventure and acceptance. this story reminded me of some of them.

thank you.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
licking and being fuck by both

brilliant story holiday shopping was a wow , so very erotic and horny.

this got me wating more parts the writing was brilliant as was the story .

loved it from start to finish ,

HappyMike00HappyMike00about 10 years ago

This is the 1st time, for me, to add a comment..

Story was well told, having the right mix of intro., buildup,,,and action!!

I read it to my wife and we shared lovemaking for hours.....

Thanks

Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Hot, sexy and just plain fun

What a great story of spontaneous lust and love

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Possible pregnancy????

Yes, Alice was a bit older than Paul & Laura. Since Paul shot is load in Alice twice, any possibility he knocked her up, with a stray egg she wan't aware of ready to be fertilized ????

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent. what happened to Paul's Xmas present of Lingerie? Did the 3 of you ever read the Erotic Book? Do like the idea of your Kids" coming "home" on weekends, etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

joan,

I have just started reading your stories and find them amazing; erotic, sexy, adventurous, and very arousing. I am learning while reading yours that I need to improve my own writing skills.

thanks, Joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoan658@joan658
1204 Followers
I've been getting requests from men who want to see my pussy ... so I've put up a new photo ... hehehe