Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finish swallowing his cum as Miss slowly pulls her hand from my pussy and brings to my mouth. I happily start licking and sucking her fingers clean, tasting my pussy juices on her hand and cleaning it all off. Finally Miss pulls the strappy out of my butt and lets me rest while she unties my legs. Then she flips me over and slaps my bum, making me wince as her hand hits the red marks left by the whip. She unties my arms now and then lets my lay limp on the bed for a moment to regain myself.

By now it's mid afternoon so we decide to head out for a late lunch/early dinner. Miss lets me dress in a smart summer dress and nothing underneath. We head to a nice restaurant not far away and order a 3 course meal. We start with a salad and then me and Miss have a yummy chicken dish while Max has a big steak. The food is delicious and there's lots of people in the restaurant already. After a yummy chocci desert, the waiter brings us the bill.

Miss says, "oh we didn't bring any money, but my slave will work off the bill."

I'm shocked to hear what Miss just said as the waiter says, "hmm you'll need to speak to the manager about that, he's in the kitchen."

"Very well then," Miss says.

She pulls the leash from her bag and clips to my collar and leads me into the kitchen.

She speaks to the manager and he says, "this is not a cheap restaurant Ma'am." "She would have to wash dishes for a week to work off your meals."

Miss tells him, "doing dishes is not what I had in mind." "I'm sure we can work something else out."

The manager looks puzzled as Miss turns to me. She tells me to take my dress off. With everyone standing round in the kitchen I get a little shy, knowing there's nothing under my dress, but Miss looks at me expectantly. So I push the straps of the dress off my shoulders and let the dress fall to the floor, leaving me standing there completely naked apart from Miss's collar and my wedge sandals. As I step out of the dress, Miss picks it up and puts it in her bag. Then she pushes me against the bench and bends me over, pulling a medium butt plug from her bag, she pushes it into my bum.

Then Miss explains to the manager again, "her ass is off limits." "But I'm sure her other holes can work off the debt to the satisfaction of you and your staff."

She then hands the leash to the manager and says, "just return my slave to our table once she's worked off the bill."

"Very well Ma'am," the manager says.

I gasp as I watch Miss leave the kitchen with my only clothing tucked away in her bag. So now I'm left standing there naked in the kitchen with the manager licking his lips. Looking around I can see all the kitchen staff gathering around. Even the chef and his assistants wander over to see what the fuss is about.

The manager says, "hmm looks like we have a sexy little plaything boys."

I'm still in shock that my Miss has left me here in a room full of men, leaving me to work off the bill for our meals. I know there's no point disobeying Miss, so when the manager tells me to get on the bench I just do so. With all the guys crowding round I can feel some of them groping at my little boobs, the manager standing between my legs reaches down to wiggle the butt plug about. Laying there on the bench with my head hanging off the end, my legs pushed open by the manager as I hear him unzip and drop his pants. Suddenly the chef is standing at my face, he quickly drops his pants and shoves his dick in my mouth. Seconds later I feel the manager plunge into my sore pussy and start fucking me hard and fast as I'm forced to suck the chef's cock.

The bench I'm laying on is like a small bench on wheels so I barely fit on it as they use my body. The rest of the kitchen crew crowds around as I'm fucked at both ends by the manager and the chef. I can feel them rubbing their cocks on my belly and rubbing precum all over my boobies. Another couple of guys have grabbed my hands and are wrapping my fingers round their cocks and stroking themselves using my hands. I can feel my body being pushed back and forth on the bench as the manager fucks me so hard while the chef is forcing me to take his whole cock in my mouth as I suck it.

It's not long before the chef explodes in my mouth, filling my mouth with his cum. I barely have enough time to gulp it down before his cock is replaced by someone else. I hear grunting as the next guy starts fucking my mouth. The manager sends someone to get the head barman as he start grunting and pounds deep into me as he explodes inside me. Seconds later the head barman appears and the manager pulls out of me after emptying himself inside me. He steps back as the barman quickly slides his cock into my cum dripping pussy. The head barman has a bigger dick than the manager and I'm whimpering onto the cock in my mouth as he fucks me with it.

I start losing track of time as the guy fucking my mouth now erupts down my throat and then the next guy grabs my face and shoves his cock in before I have time to swallow. Now with cum dribbling out of my mouth, all I can do is suck and lick as the next guy forces his cock in. I'm being pounded against the bench as the head barman thrusts deep into my pussy as he pushes in hard and explodes inside me. Seconds later the waiter that was serving us steps between my legs and thrusts his cock into me all the way. I lose count of how many guys are fucking me as all I can do is keep sucking on the cock in my mouth while my sore pussy gets pounded over and over.

Suddenly I feel warmth on my breasts as I realize some of the other guys are jerking off and shooting their cum all over my naked body. I can feel their hot sticky cum covering my boobs and my belly. After the waiter pounds deep into me and fills me with even more cum, the guy fucking my mouth explodes and pulling his cock from my mouth, some of it shoots down my throat and the rest lands all over my chin and neck. Then they pull me off the bench and a tall black waiter guy is standing in front of me, he drops his pants and I gasp at the size of his dick seconds before he turns me round and bends me over.

With my cum soaked boobs pressed hard against the bench, the black waiter doesn't waste much time and I feel his big thick dick push inside me as I yelp from the soreness. There's still some other kitchen staff grabbing my hands and jerking themselves off with fingers wrapped round their cocks. The black waiter starts driving his cock deep in me now and pounding me harder and harder making me squeal. I can feel some other guys spurting cum on my back now as this waiter fucks me harder and faster, forcing his cock all the way inside my pussy making me feel every inch of it. Now I can feel his belly crashing into the butt plug, making it move in my butt a little.

I'm squealing and whimpering as he fucks me so hard and then I feel my hands and forearms become sticky as the guys using my hands explode, covering my fingers and my forearms with their sticky cum. I can hear the black waiter grunting now as he's really slamming into me. He pulls my head back by my hair as he pushes in even further as I yelp with every single thrust now. Finally I feel his cock start to spasm and realize he's about to cum. He pulls out of my sore, dribbling pussy and I feel his hot thick cum spurting all over my bum and lower back. He cums a lot and I feel spurt after spurt dribbling all over my back and my butt cheeks, dribbling down my bum crack too.

Finally it seems they are all finished with me.

I struggle to stand as the manager grabs the leash and says, "well done!" "I think you've more than worked off your meals now."

I'm standing there naked, covered in cum and my sore kitty dribbling even more down my legs. The manager admires the sight for a minute and then drags me by the leash from the kitchen and returns me to Miss and Max. I notice every single person staring as I'm lead from the kitchen. Naked and with so much cum dribbling all over me. Dribbling down my chin and neck, all over my boobs and belly, and my back. My very sore pussy leaking their cum all down my thighs. A waiter comes out of the kitchen and places a square of baking paper on the floor for me to kneel on as the manager hands the leash back to Miss.

"Your slave has worked off your bill very well Ma'am," says the manager. "I'll send out some complimentary liqueurs."

Miss smiles at me saying I did a good job as we have our liqueurs. I feel very shy and embarrassed as I see everyone staring at me as I kneel here naked and covered in boy cum. It seems like an hour before Miss finally decides it's time to head back to the hotel. I shiver with embarrassment realizing I'm not going to get my dress back while I'm covered with sticky cum. So I'm lead by the leash from the restaurant, still naked and my kitty still dribbling cum down my legs. They walk me through the main streets as we head back to the hotel. I feel all the eyes on me as Miss and Max lead me straight through hotel reception for all to see.

I hear Steven, the hotel manager, comment, "wow someone had a good night!"

Finally after a very humiliating lift ride, we are back in our room and Miss unclips the leash and says I can go clean up. I thank my Miss and jump in the shower to rinse off before running a bath to soak in for a while. Miss brings in a glass of wine for me while I'm soaking in the bath.

"Remember when you wake tomorrow, you will be Max's slave for the day," she tells me. "Do everything he says and call him Sir for the day."

"Yes Miss," I say and she leaves me to sip my wine and soak in the bath while her and Max have a little fun out on the balcony.

After a good soak I finally feel clean again and I hop out of the bath and dry myself. I tie my hair in a ponytail and brush my teeth ready for bed. I head out to the balcony and sit with Miss and Max a while and hear their comments about seeing me being brought back from the kitchen after working off our meals. Miss asks if I enjoyed it.

I tell her, "I enjoy serving You in any way You ask me to Miss." "I admit I would've enjoyed it a lot more if I was allowed to orgasm."

"Oh well, maybe next time you will be allowed baby," she comments.

After a while I ask to go to bed, since it's been a busy day for me and I'm still very sore.

"Of course baby!" Miss says. "You should rest up" "Who knows what Max has in store for you tomorrow!"

I say my goodnights and head to bed to curl up as Miss and Max continue to drink wine and chat on the balcony. I slowly fall asleep dreaming of what it will be like to be Max's little slave girl tomorrow.

STAY TUNED FOR DAY SIX!

12