Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss is moaning by now and pushing back to meet his every thrust. Suddenly, she uses the both remotes in her hands and my body is overwhelmed by the butt plug vibrating inside my bum and the butterfly sending shockwaves through my pussy and clit. I'm gasping and moaning and whimpering as the vibrating rip through my body and I lose all control. Still feeling the intense suction on my nipples the whole time! Miss is moaning even louder and as Max's thrusts jolt her body forward, I can feel her juices drip a little onto my thighs and lower belly.

I can sense her juices must also be dribbling over the venus butterfly and mixing with my own as the vibrations ripple through my clit, feeling it deep inside me. The added pressure of the butterfly strapped hard against my pussy drives me intensely crazy and I start to lose it completely, moaning and whimpering so loud as Miss begins her own orgasm above me as Max fucks her deep and hard now. As Miss leans down resting her body against mine, I can feel her shuddering all over as she orgasms hard, and I'm not far behind her. With both sets of vibrations building inside me I squeal and whimper as I lose myself in orgasm. My legs and wrists straining at the ropes as we both cum so hard!

We are both still moaning as Miss starts to lean back onto Max's cock as he continues to thrust inside her dripping pussy. Just then Miss grabs the pump attached to the suctions on my nipples and she squeezes it a couple more times, causing the device to suck my nipples into the little tubes even harder. With both remotes in hand again she turns the butt plug off, leaving the butterfly vibing hard on my pussy and clit. Then she switches, turning the butterfly off and the butt plug back on, sending the vibes through my butt again. Alternating the vibes a few more times, driving my body absolutely crazy as Max's cock builds her to another orgasm!

As she gasps and moans so loud, suddenly she turns both devices back on and my body convulses hard as juices drip from my pussy as I cum so hard again. Again we both cum together as Max starts to grunt and pushes inside Miss hard as he starts to fill her with his hot sticky cum. All three of us moan and gasp as our bodies quiver and shake, getting lost in each other as we all explode inside. Our moans soften as our orgasms finish and Max pulls out of Miss's pussy while she eventually turns both vibrating devices off allowing my body to slowly relax.

Moving up the bed now, Miss moves to straddle my face as she rubs her dripping, cum filled wetness all over my lips.

Kneeling over my face now, she grabs my hair and pulls my face to her pussy and says, "lick and suck me clean like a good slave!"

I don't bother replying, I just show her my obedience by driving my tongue inside her! Getting my tongue and lips covered in her juices and Max's cum as I lick it from her. Licking and sucking at her sweet pussy, sucking Max's cum from her and swallowing the delicious mix when it fills my mouth. I feel her contract and squeeze her pussy, dripping Max's cum right into my mouth. She's still gripping my hair and watching as I swallow it all and then lap at her, cleaning every inch of her with my tongue.

"Mmmm that's a good little girl!" she says, letting go of my hair.

"Thank you Miss," I say as I watch her sexy body slowly move off me and off the bed.

"We are going to go shower now slave, you stay here!" she says teasingly.

I don't quite get to reply before she suddenly turns both the butt plug vibe on and the butterfly on too, sending shockwaves through my body again. Before they wander into the bathroom, Miss places both remotes on my belly, resting them there knowing that I'm completely helpless to use them. Then she squeezes the pump a few more times, causing the suction tubes to suck my nipples so intensely hard that I begin squealing in orgasm immediately.

Leaving me there, tied and helpless and at the mercy of all the sensations running through me, Miss and Max have a long shower together. I think I cum another 7 times before Miss and Max return from the bathroom. Unable to stop the sensations the whole time, my body is still shaking uncontrollably and I'm close to passing out when Miss finally grabs the remotes and turns them off. Letting me rest for a minute before slowly removing each device. My butt is still convulsing as she pulls the butt plug out of me. Then she removes the venus butterfly and stares at my glistening and dripping pussy.

"Ooh, that must feel a lot better now hey baby?" she asks.

"Uh! Yes thank you Miss!" I reply, still shaky all over from the non stop orgasms.

I feel the ache in my pussy lips as she removes the clamps and then takes the straps off my thighs. She undoes the ropes freeing my arms and legs before pulling at the suction tubes on my nipples. Without releasing the suction, she just pulls the tubes off my nipples one by one. I squeal as my nipples are pulled so hard before the suction finally releases and my nipples snap back, the sting rippling through my breasts! Getting off the bed, Miss has me neatly pack my new lingerie into my suitcase, telling me I wont be needing it until we get home. I'm puzzled by what Miss meant by that, but I do as I'm told quickly.

Miss gets me a glass of wine as we go sit on the balcony while Max goes down the street to get us some fish and chips for dinner. We chat a while as we wait for Max to get back with dinner.

Miss says, "I'm glad your little pussy if feeling better, because I may have a use for it after dinner slave!"

I just nod as I sip my wine.

"This is our last night here baby," she explains. "So tonight you're going to experience some more pain, humiliation and if your a very good girl, some very rough sex too!"

I nearly choke on my wine as my mind goes wild with fear and excitement at the same time.

"Yes Miss," I say. "I'll do absolutely anything that would please you Mistress!"

"That's what I like to hear," she says.

Max returns with dinner and the night grows dark as we eat. We finish off the wine as we all chat and notice its a full moon tonight.

Looking down at the moonlit pool area, Miss says with excitement in her voice, "mmm, perfect!"

Max smiles and giggles as I wonder just what Miss means. I clear up the plates after dinner and I see Miss go to her bag of toys again. After I'm finished tidying up, Miss calls me over.

She hands me a bunch of toys and devices and says, "were heading downstairs to the pool deck." "I'm going to use each and every one of these things, and you will carry them down for me slave."

Cupping my arms to carry everything I say, "yes Miss!"

She clips the leash to the collar and leads me out the door with Max following close behind. We get down to the pool deck, under the moonlit sky and Miss unclips the leash.

Pointing to a couple of palm trees on the other side of the pool, she says, "grab a table and put it next to one of those palm trees and put all my toys on it."

"Yes Miss," I say, quickly.

Then she says, "don't you drop any of my toys or you will pay heavily for it!"

"Yes Miss!" I say as I find a little table on the deck.

Dropping the toys on the table, I drag it over by one of the palm trees Miss pointed to. Miss follows me quickly and as I turn to face her, she slaps my face so hard!

"Did I say you could drop my toys onto the table slave?" without giving me time to reply she continues, "NO I did not!" "For that, you will bleed tonight slave!"

Her words fill my head with fear and my body trembles already and she hasn't even done anything yet. Picking up some odd looking harnesses while Max pulls a deck chair over closer to the palm trees. I find out they are not harnesses as Miss attaches them to the 2 palm trees, leaving a cuff hanging from each one.

"Between the trees and face the pool, now slave!!" she orders in a harsh voice.

I move between the palm trees and turn to face the pool right away as Miss grabs my wrists and one by one cuffs me between the palm trees, leaving me standing helpless with my arms stretched up so I can barely keep my feet on the deck. Standing in front of me now, Miss looks at my naked body stretched between the two palm trees before her. Going to the table, she selects a short whip and stands right in front of me, rubbing the end of the whip against my face.

"Time for some pain, you little bitch!" she says.

Taking one step back she swats the whip across my stomach and I yelp as it strikes me across the belly. I see Miss licking her lips as she lashes my belly again and again, making me yelp and squeal in pain. Next she moves behind me and I shudder as I can't see what she will do now. Suddenly I feel her whip strike across my butt hard, harder than the other day and it makes me scream out. She lashes my butt hard again and again and again! Several times I feel the shock as she whips me hard across the butt and then I feel the stings all over my bum cheeks as very sore red welts appear. I can't see the welts but I sure can feel them.

Tears are dripping down my cheeks by now as Miss grabs a vibe off the table and squatting in front of me she shoves it into my pussy hard. I squeal and whimper and even moan a little as she drives the vibe deep into my pussy. My body is going crazy, feeling the stinging welts on my butt and on my belly, but also feeling the hard penetration of Miss pushing the vibe deep into my pussy. Just as suddenly though, she removes the vibe from my pussy and puts it in my mouth, telling me to hold it for her.

"Don't you dare drop it or you'll be sorry you naughty little bitch!" she says loudly.

By now I can hear chatter coming from the balconies. I suddenly notice many people looking down to the pool area, watching this scene down here on the deck. Max wanders over and says something to Miss and then heads back up to the room.

Grabbing my throat, Miss says to me, "seems we have worn Max out this week." "He's going to head up to the room and get everything packed so we don't have to do it tomorrow." "So for now you're all mine slave, wait here!"

Miss sees Max back up to the room and she's gone for a few minutes. While she's gone, one of the pool cleaners walks past and notices me tied between the palm trees. He wanders over and asks what I'm doing here.

"Waiting for my Mistress!" I say as he giggles intently.

Knowing that I can't do anything with my wrists tied to the trees, he puts his hands on my naked body and gropes my boobs. Then he feels my bum, followed by rubbing his hand all over my pussy. He spends a couple of minutes groping and feeling my naked body whilst I'm completely helpless to stop him. Seemingly satisfied with touching me all over, he slowly wanders off and continues his duties.

When Miss returns, I'm still holding the vibe in my mouth, as she says,"got felt up by the pool cleaner hey?"

Not wanting to drop the vibe from my lips, I can only nod to show I heard what Miss said. Then from standing in front of me, she flicks the whip quickly around the back of me until it cracks on my butt again. The whip lashes across the sore welts that are already standing out and it stings so bad! I can't help but scream and the vibe falls from my mouth onto the deck. Licking her lips, Miss bends down to pick up the vibe, bringing it to my pussy, she turns it off and then slams it up into me all the way! Using her fingers to push it completely inside me, letting my pussy close around it as I squeal and squirm.

"I've heard just about enough of your screaming now slave!" Miss says.

With that she grabs a ball gag off the table and shoves the ball in my mouth before strapping it around my head. Now as I barely stand there, stretched between the 2 palm trees, gagged so I can't say a word, Miss picks up her whip again and moves behind me. She watches as I tremble, wondering when the next strike will sting my skin. Lots of people are on their hotel room balconies are watching now too!

Suddenly I feel the flex of the whip as it curls up my crotch with a flick of Miss's wrist, the tip landing hard on my clit and making me mumble a long scream on the gag in my mouth. She does the same again, watching my knees fail as my body hangs from my wrists between the trees for a moment. Dribbling saliva down my front due to the gag, my mumbled screams don't get me any mercy at all. Suddenly Miss is standing in front of me again and I can only watch as she drags the whip through the air swiftly as it cracks across my boobs, stinging one of my intensely sore nipples that's still so hard from the suction tubes.

Then just as suddenly she lashes the whip across my boobs again and then again. By the third strike I can see one of my very sore nipples is grazed by the whip and almost bleeding. Miss leans in to suck it and lick it, making it wet and even more sore from her hard sucking. Looking up through my tear filled eyes, I can see a lot of people watching us from their balconies now. I'm whimpering from the whipping as Miss moves behind me again. I flinch without her doing anything, just from the anticipation. I feel Miss slap a hand on my butt, smacking right on the welts her whip caused, and then squeezing my bum cheeks as she sighs with pleasure.

Meanwhile my body is screaming with aches and stings all over me! I hate the pain, but my submissive mind loves to please my Mistress by enduring the pain.

So when she asks me, "should I stop now slave?" "Have you had enough of my whip?"

I don't say a word and I don't dare shake my head. Mistress will decide when I've had enough pain, not me. And with that thought I feel the whip curl under my crotch again and snap hard at my pussy lips making them sting and swell. I nearly lose my footing on the deck with that strike, almost leaving me hanging from my wrists. But I quickly get my feet on the ground and stand up, ready to accept whatever Miss gives me. She cracks the whip on my pussy again making me drool over the ball gag as I try to scream.

Then she swipes the whip across my back a couple times, no doubt watching the welts appear across my back as the tears drip from my cheeks to the ground. Now returning to the front of me, she slaps my pussy hard with her hand making me jump and squirm! She then pushes her fingers inside me to pull the vibe out, leaving my pussy to drip my juices on the ground below me. Grabbing the collar in her hand and twisting her hand so it chokes me, she leans in and bites at my ear lobe.

Then still choking me by the collar, and slapping my pussy hard again, she says, "I think you're ready for some sausage, since you've been craving it all day!" "I'll go see how Max is going, maybe you'll be lucky and he'll have some energy left!" she says.

She lets go of the collar as I gasp for air around the gag. I watch reluctantly as Miss heads for the lifts and goes back up to the room.

Seems like I've been left there, tied between the 2 palm trees for an hour. Finally there is movement on the pool deck, but to my shock it isn't Miss or Max. I see two black guys walking towards me, both tall and athletic built. They don't seem to be worried about anything and they walk right up to me and start commenting.

"Ooh what do we have here!" "Hmm you all alone little white girl?" one of them says.

I can't even answer because I'm still gagged! My body trembles as these two guys move around me, looking my body up and down and licking their lips.

The other one says, "look at that little white pussy just begging for our cocks bro!"

His mate replies, "mhmm and I bet her little white ass wants it just as much too!"

My mind goes crazy wondering where Miss is and if she'll be back soon. Now I feel their hands all over me, touching me, pinching me all over, groping my body, squeezing my breasts and slapping my butt.

"Let's show her what she's going to get bro," one of them says as they both move in front of me.

They're both wearing shorts, but not for long as they both slide them off as one of them grabs my ponytail and pulls my head down, making me look at their big black cocks.

"Think you can take these little white bitch?" one of them says.

I don't know what to do, all I can do is shake my head and they just laugh.

"Oh we'll find out if you can take it girl!" "We'll see if you can take it all!" "Both of us!" the other says as my head fills with fear of being fucked until it hurts again.

It's not long before my fear becomes true as one of the guys steps close in front of me, and starts rubbing the head of his thick hard cock all over my pussy. I can still feel the sting of Miss's whip in my pussy lips as he rubs his dick up and down, making me feel the length and thickness of it. My eyes widen as I feel him pushing the tip of his cock against my pussy. Without any warning at all, he shoves up hard, forcing most of his big thick cock inside me. I drool a little as I try to scream so loud as his cock stretches me open. I can tell he is a little thicker than Miss's favourite black strappy, and easily just as long!

My pussy hurts already as his thick hard shaft stretches me around him as he starts to push hard up into me and fuck me really rough. With his hands on my hips he just pounds up into me repeatedly. My pussy feels so filled as I'm so stretched around his thick shaft as he penetrates me deep. A new wave of fear rips through me as I feel the other guy tapping his hard dick on my bum. I brace myself for intense pain, knowing exactly what's about to happen. Soon enough the other black guy presses his thick hard dick against my tiny butt hole. He pushes forward and I try to squeal as my butt refuses to open wide enough for his big black cock.

Then I feel the wetness as he spits on my butt hole and pushes again. This time I scream and sob around the gag in my mouth as his huge head penetrates my butt. Oh god it hurts, my butt's never been so stretched! With a big thick cock already deep in my pussy, my butt is only tighter than usual. But they don't seem to care, the guy behind me just keeps pushing up into my butt steadily forcing it inside. They are both quite a bit taller than me, and now with both their cocks penetrating me, my feet don't even touch the ground.

With my feet dangling I'm helpless to push myself off their cocks and get relief from their deep fucking. Looking up to the balconies, I can see many people still looking down. Watching me getting fucked and double penetrated by these two black guys with their big thick hard cocks. They are really pounding hard up into both my holes now and one of them is grabbing my thighs while the other pulls me down by my hips onto their cocks.

Leaning down to bite my sore nipples, the guy in front of me says, "right!" "Time to make you take every inch little girl!"

I scream around the gag as he suddenly shoves up further into me, forcing his entire length inside my pussy, stretching me inside. The guy behind me starts thrusting up harder too and I feel his thick shaft pushing almost all the way into my butt as my body screams from the pain and I sob and whimper as they continue fucking me harder and harder. I can feel the intense pressure inside me as the ram their cocks deep in me. Feels like someone's trying to push a soccer ball up into my tummy!

As both their huge thick shaft drill up inside my holes, I feel barely concious as the pain of their harsh fucking gets too much. I wonder what the people on the balconies are thinking as they see me getting double penetrated so hard by such big thick dicks. As my holes stretch wide around their hard shafts, I also wonder when is Miss and Max coming back. My thoughts go unanswered as they continue to pound up into me harder and harder, pushing deeper still. I feel their cocks pressing hard against each other through my inner walls as they fuck me faster and rougher. Really pounding hard into both my pussy and butt now, making every single thrust hurt!