Holiday w/ Mistress & Her BF Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I sense some relief ahead as their cocks stiffen inside me and I can tell they are both about to cum. They both slam their cocks deep into me as they both explode inside me. My body convulses from the hard pounding as their cum fills both my holes. I relax as I wait for them both to pull out and let my holes rest. But to my shock, they both remain hard and just a few short minutes after filling me with their cum, they both start to really pound me again. Ramming their dicks up into my cum filled holes so hard now!

A few more minutes and one of them says, "switch bro!"

They both pull out of me, leaving my body dangling by my wrists for a moment as my sore and now gaping holes drip with their cum. Then after changing sides, they quickly slam their huge dicks back into me, filling my sore holes again. This time they hold my legs up high as the thrust up into me so hard! My body is shaking and trembling with every single thrust. My mind goes blank as all I can feel is these two big thick hard cocks pounding me so deep and rough. The guy that's now fucking my butt reaches round to pinch my sore nipples and twist them as they ram their dicks deeper inside me. They seem to fuck for hours and though they filled me with their cum earlier, the natural lube isn't doing anything to make it hurt any less. I can feel my tears dripping off my chin now as most of my body goes numb.

My eyes are open just enough to see Miss appear on the deck again, with Max. The guys fucking me don't seem to take much notice and Miss just comments how hot it is seeing me double penetrated so hard right in front of everyone. There's lots of people on their balconies now, watching the scene below them. Max takes a seat while Miss tells the two black guys to hold up a moment. They pause their pounding, keeping both their dicks deep inside me as Miss walks to my side and slowly undoes the strap around my head and takes the gag out of my mouth.

Leaning in to my ear, she says to me, "everyone wants to hear you scream slave."

Then to the two big black guys she says, "please continue boys, and don't stop until she stops screaming!"

With that instruction they both start thrusting their big black cocks deep into me so hard as Miss goes to sit with Max and watch, just like everyone else is. Now I'm screaming and sobbing as they continue to pound me so hard, every single thrust makes me yelp loudly. Their penetration of both my holes is alternating for a few minutes, one big dick filling my pussy while my butt feels relief, and then my butt being filled and stretched while my pussy has a few seconds relief. But every few minutes they both synchronize and I scream loud with tears running down my face as both my holes are filled so deep at the same time.

This seems to continue for almost another hour before I feel both their cocks swell even more before filling me with even more hot sticky cum. But this time they don't stop, they just keep fucking me as their cum drips from me. The guy behind me starts forcing his entire length into my butt now, making my stinging butt take every inch of his shaft! They continue fucking me like that, synchronized the whole time now and my body can't take it. My screams only stop when my mind blanks and I pass out.

When I finally come to, a rush of renewed pain washes over me as the two black guys are still pounding me. As I continue to whimper and sob I notice they must've switched again while I was unconscious. I have no idea how long I was out for, but thankfully its not too much longer before they both slam in deep again as their balls empty inside me. My pussy and butt overflow with their thick seed as they finally slide their big thick dicks out of me and I barely stand my feet on the deck as I feel the cuffs digging into my wrists as I hang there, limp and thoroughly exhausted and aching and stinging all over!

"Mmmm she's a very good fuck, thanks very much!" one of them says to Miss as they leave and probably head back to their rooms.

Walking over and grabbing my face and looking at me, Miss asks, "so how did that feel slave?"

In a shaky, and very quiet voice, I reply, "I was so scared Miss." "Their cocks really hurt and I'm so very sore now Miss!"

"Mmm good slave!" "I enjoyed watching them use you very much." "Don't worry baby, I was watching from our balcony the whole time while Max fucked me from behind!" "We had the lights off so you couldn't see us," she giggles.

Now looking down at the deck beneath my shaky legs, seeing all the cum dripping from me, and also a few red splats in amongst it, Miss says, "ooh look Max!" "They made her bleed again, how delicious!"

Miss slowly uncuffs my wrists now, and I wrap my arms around her to keep from collapsing on the ground. Max detaches the cuffs from the palm trees and grabs all the other toys and Miss helps me over to the lift and we all head back up to the room.

Back in our room, Miss has a bath ready for me and hops in with me and slowly washes my body. She wipes away all the sweat of the session as she kisses my neck. Reaching down between my legs she gently wipes my pussy and butt clean with the washcloth. I rest, leaning back against her for a while after I finally feel all clean again. After maybe half an hour relaxing in the bath, I feel so sleepy. So Miss helps me out of the bath and dries us and then takes me to bed and I snuggle between Miss and Max as I finally shut my eyes for some much needed rest on the last night of our holiday.

The next morning I wakeup whimpering as I feel sharp pain inside me as I find myself pinned under Max, laying on my tummy as he's pounding me from behind. God my pussy is still so sore from last night and I see Miss sitting on the bed next to me.

"Oh she's awake now, go for it Max!" she says.

I feel Max suddenly start driving his hard cock deep into my sore and swollen pussy really hard now.

I whimper to Miss, "Please Miss, I'm so sore!"

"I know you are slave, but you will do what pleases me!" "Your pussy and ass are sore, I know, but they belong to me and I'll do what I like with them!" she explains.

Resigning to the fact that I'm going to get even more sore in order to please Miss, I whimper my reply, "yes Mistress!"

Meanwhile Miss moves in front of my face and dragging my mouth to her by grabbing my hair, she pushes her pussy towards my mouth. I'm whimpering and sobbing as Max pounds my aching pussy from behind, and then I feel Miss's wet pussy lips rubbing against my mouth. I open my mouth and start lapping at her like a good little slave, licking at her juices as they drip from her. I can tell she is extra horny this morning, must be from watching her boyfriend fuck me so hard while my pussy is so swollen from the brutal fucking last night. I try to distract myself by the sweet taste of her on my tongue, but I continue to whimper and sob into her pussy. It only turns her on even more as she softly moans while pushing my mouth hard against her.

Suddenly I feel Max grab my wrists and pulling my arms behind my back and holding me by my wrists, he starts really slamming his thick hard cock into me. It makes me yelp into Miss's pussy each time his cock slams deep inside me. I hear Miss's moans as her orgasm starts to build while my tongue laps at her pussy and clit. When I feel she is getting close, I start to suck her clit into my mouth and rub my tongue on it. Her moans build as my pussy is ravaged by Max's hard shaft. I vaguely hear him starting to grunt as Miss's body starts to shudder. I suck at her clit hard and pull on it with my lips. She starts moaning loud and convulsing as I continue sucking her clit so hard and squeezing it with my lips now at the same time.

Meanwhile Max is grunting as he pounds deep into me over and over. Still my yelps must be sending soft vibrations through Miss's clitti as Max fucks me so hard and fast now. Miss seems to moan and shudder for a long time, having one big long orgasm as I suck her clit while her pussy drenches my face. Then I feel Max drill so deep into my swollen and aching pussy as his shaft spasms inside me, filling me with his hot creamy cum. My pussy aches as he holds his cock deep inside me while he explodes. Miss grinds on my face hard as her orgasm continues and my body is strained as Max still has hold of my wrists.

Finally Max lets my arms go as he slowly pulls his dick from me, and Miss's orgasm finally subsides as she slows her grinding on my face. Quickly flipping me over, Miss moves her face between my thighs and starts licking up Max's cum as it drips from me. She rubs herself while pushing her tongue into my pussy and licking and sucking at me. Suddenly pleasure mixes with pain as my own juices start to flow, feeling Miss's tongue inside me, licking and lapping at my inner walls. Still reaching down and rubbing herself while tasting her slave, all I can do is lay back and enjoy the pleasure I'm being given. The pain of my sore holes seems to intensify the pleasure of Miss's tongue inside me and then rubbing all over my clit. My clit is extremely swollen, not just from the pleasure but also from the stinging left by Miss's whip the night before!

I'm writhing on the bed in a strange mix of sensations as I begin to lose control. I can feel the vibration of Miss's own moans as she continues rubbing herself and fingering herself. I feel her mouth sucking at my pussy and clit now as I moan loud and my body starts to shiver. Miss is mumbling her own moans as she continues to suck at my wetness. I can see her fingering herself furiously as my clit feels so swollen, sore and sensitive as my orgasm rips through me. I moan and whimper wildly as I cum, filling Miss's mouth with my juices, and probably the rest of Max's cum too as my pussy contracts hard. Miss is shaking as she keeps sucking at me while she cums on her fingers.

After we both settle, Miss brings her fingers to my mouth and tells me to clean up. Taking them in my mouth I lick at them and suck her juices off them. By this time, Max has got hard again and Miss orders me on all fours on the bed, facing the end of the bed as Max steps in front of my face. I watch as Miss clips one of her big strappies on, not the big black one, but still a fairly big thick one. She kneels on the bed behind me as Max pulls my mouth onto his hard cock. I can taste my own juices on him as he forces it deep into my mouth.

He seems really horny this morning, and I suck his dick as best I can while he starts fucking my mouth, pulling me by my hair and forcing his cock into my throat with every thrust. While I taste his precum on my tongue, suddenly without warning, Miss shoves the entire length of her strappy into my swollen pussy. I mumble a scream around Max's thick hard shaft as he continues fucking my throat. I try to yelp around his cock as Miss starts fucking me really really hard with her strappy, pounding it all the way into my pussy as it begins to sting and hurt.

She continues fucking me so hard and rough, grabbing me by my thighs and pulling me back onto her strappy as she thrusts forward and drives it in deep. My body is trembling as they use me at both ends. Max starts forcing his hard cock all the way into my mouth and pushing down my throat with every thrust now, while I feel Miss forcing her strappy deep inside me so hard, making me feel every inch of it in my swollen aching pussy. It feels like she is fucking me even harder than the two black guys did last night. I can tell Miss is so turned on seeing my body writhing while she fucks me painfully hard from behind. Thankfully it's not too long before Max starts grunting.

My tongue is coated in his precum as he drives his cock down my throat as it spasms. I feel him shooting his cum straight down my throat as he holds my head down on his shaft, pressing my lips hard against his spasming balls as they empty into my throat making me gag. The whole time Miss continues to really pound me deep and hard from behind. I feel helpless as my throat fills with Max's thick warm load while Miss stretches my pussy with her strappy penetrating me so hard! As Max's cock finally stops spurting down my throat, he slowly pushes my head back as I try to swallow it all and then lick and suck him clean before his cock leaves my mouth.

Miss slows down her fucking and eventually pulls her strappy out, then moving in front of me and replacing Max's cock with her strappy in my mouth. She too grabs my hair and forces it down my throat, making me gag many times before letting me lick and suck my juices off it. I suck Miss's strappy clean as there's a knock at the door and Max lets in Jeff, the room service guy, as he brings our breakfast. Today we ordered lots of fresh fruits and Jeff also hands Miss a bottle of champagne now that I've finished sucking her strappy clean.

"Thought we'd send you off with an extra special breakfast this morning Ma'am," says Jeff.

"Oh wow, you've been so good to us Jeff!" "I thought you deserve an extra special tip today, since we are heading off after breakfast." Miss tells him.

Jeff grins wickedly as Miss turns to me and says, "over here slave, and bend over the this chair!"

"Yes Miss," I say as I go bend over the chair she just pulled out from the table.

Turning to Jeff, Miss says, "I just bet you'd love to put your dick in her ass!" "So for being so good to us, I'll let you take her ass Jeff."

My heart pounds as I realize Miss is about to let the room service guy fuck my butt, which is so sore from last night still! And the welts still dully stinging on my butt cheeks.

"Oh thank you so much Ma'am!" Jeff says as he moves behind me.

He doesn't waste anytime, after dropping his pants and rubbing a little spit on his dick, he just shoves the whole thing into my red sore butt hole! Everyone hears me scream as he penetrates me with every inch in one go. Holding his hard cock inside my butt for a moment, I feel his shaft grow a little harder and thicker inside me. Then he just starts pounding away at my butt, hard and fast, just like he fucked my pussy the other mornings. I continue to whimper and squeal as he pounds into my sore butt. My thighs slap against the chair as he drives his dick deep into my butt, making me squeal with every single thrust.

God my butt is so sore from those black guys last night and now Miss is making me take another cock in there and it really hurts. My squeals only seem to turn him on though and he keeps pounding me harder and harder and faster too, making me squeal and scream more and more. I don't know how much more of Jeff's hard pounding I can take, but luckily I remember he doesn't last long. So its only a few minutes more, screaming the whole time, before he shoves in hard and deep as his cock erupts inside me, filling my butt with his thick gooey cum. He seems to cum for ages too, and at one point he pulls out for a moment, only to drive it into me so hard and deep as he fills me up even more.

Finally pulling his cock out of my stinging butt, he pulls his pants up and zips up, watching some of his cum dribble out of my butt and drip down my thighs. He thanks Miss and wishes us a safe trip home and then leaves the room. Miss lets me have a quick shower to clean myself up while she pours us all some champagne. Then we all sit down to breakfast, sipping champagne the whole time and talking about the weeks events.

Miss asks me how sore I am and I tell her that I'm intensely sore all over. My bum, back, breasts and belly still have welts from her lashings. My pussy and my butt are very sore and swollen from the recent fuckings that Miss made me endure. All of this just makes Miss smile a lot and she seems very, very pleased. Max also seems pleased and he said he has had an unforgettable experience with us this week. He also said he learnt a lot about Mistress/slave stuff and enjoyed it lots. When Miss asks if I enjoyed this week, I quickly get off my chair and kneel at her feet.

She strokes my face as I look up at her and say, "Mistress I had such an amazing time!" "I love pleasing you in any way I can, even if it doesn't always give me physical pleasure, Miss." "I've enjoyed the whole week and I loved meeting your boyfriend too and serving him that one day." I say as I giggle slightly.

Stroking my face softly, Miss says, "I'm glad to hear that baby." "This week wouldn't be the same without you."

After finishing breakfast, and the champagne, we finish packing our suitcases and Miss lets me wear my little denim cutoff shorts and a white singlet top.

Checking out at reception, Steven the manager says, "it's been a pleasure having you here!" "We hope you have a nice flight home and we hope that you'll come back next year." "With your slave too perhaps!"

Miss and Max giggle and Miss says, "the stay here was wonderful and if we come back again, I'll be sure to bring my little slave girl along!"

Farewelling Steven at reception, we then get a cab to the airport. After finding our seats on the plane, I turn to Miss and ask, "should I take the collar off now Mistress?"

"No slave," she says, "you'll be wearing it for another week at least."

I look at her with puzzlement and excitement at the same time.

She continues, "it's been a very intense week and I really tested you good." "So you'll be staying with me for another week." "At my place where I can take care of you my sweet slave, while you recover from this weeks events."

With a huge smile on my face I say, "oh wow!" "Thank you Mistress!"

(To be continued in your imaginations.)

THE END