Holiday Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJeremy
PJeremy
36 Followers

Brenda was completely turned on, and I was pretty sure she was rubbing her pussy under the water, or at least pushing herself up against a jet. It was also obvious that Liz knew exactly what happened, and was really turned on.

"Fuck, that was hot. But now I feel left out." She pouted.

"You don't have to feel left out." When I first heard the words, I figured I had said them. Sounds like the kind of gamble a guy would take in front of his girlfriend when there is the opportunity for a threesome. But then I realized Brenda said it.

"What do you mean?" Liz asked her.

"You don't have to feel left out. You can enjoy him too." Brenda responded, completely turned on at this point.

"You sure?" Liz asked.

"Definitely." Brenda replied.

With that, Liz pushed herself out of the water and sat on the side of the hot tub.

"Come here Mike." She said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I floated across the tub to the spot where she was sitting with her legs slightly spread open on the side. Her shaved pussy was right in front of me, her lips already opening for me from the heat of the water in the tub, and the heat from her body. I spread her thighs and dove in. I first licked up and down the sides of her lips, just teasing her a little. Then I licked the length of her slit, taking in her taste and feeling her body shudder. She tasted so good. Slightly different from Brenda, and I wanted more. I pushed my tongue past her lips and inside her. Liz was almost shaking at this point.

It was then that I felt a hand on my back, and another sliding around my front. It was Brenda who had slid over to me and was slowly moving her hand until it was around my cock. I reached back and found her pussy with my left hand. As she sat next to me I was able to finger her tight pussy while I had my tongue inside Liz. It was amazing.

Slowly I started to fuck Liz with my tongue. She was bucking against me and pulling my hair to get my tongue deeper and deeper insider her. Brenda was breathing hard as my fingers pushed quickly in and out of her. Finally I took my tongue out of Liz and switched my focus to her clit. Her clit was slightly larger and more pronounced than Brenda's and she was ready for me to lick it. As I teased it with my tongue I also slid my fingers out of Brenda and began teasing her clit. She was going crazy as was Liz, whose body started to shake more. She started moaning out loud. Finally she went silent and her body began to tremble uncontrollably. She gripped my hair hard, and pulled me into her. With a final tremor, her body went almost limp.

Brenda had stopped stroking my cock and I had stopped fingering her because we were so taken in with the image of this gorgeous woman in the moonlight, her body glistening wet from the water, coming so hard and so fast. Both of us were in a trance.

"Oh my god, I just came so hard." Liz said as she slid back into the water.

"That was amazing." Brenda said. "I think we should take this inside."

"Yeah, me too." Liz and I said almost simultaneously.

Liz was the first out of the hot tub and she hustled to get inside as it was a cooler than normal night. Brenda and I were collecting our stuff when I leaned in to her and said, "You sure you're okay with this?" I just wanted to make sure we wouldn't regret this by not talking about it first.

"Yes, I want this really bad right now. I definitely am okay with this. One problem though, you don't have any condoms." She said.

"But you're on the pill, we don't use them." I said.

"True, but if you want to fuck Liz as badly as I want to, you better go get some." She replied.

So I went back inside, and as the girls got the drinks cleaned up in the kitchen area of the barn room, I got dried off and dressed. It's really tough to put on jeans with a raging hardon at the thought of what is about to go down, but I managed. I grabbed my keys, thanked my lucky stars that I was the sober one and headed down the street. Despite the privacy of the property, it was not far off a main road, and, thus, not far from a convenience store.

I bought the condoms, basically just pointing to a pack that was behind the counter. Turns out they were ribbed. And as I am paying for them, the guy behind the counter says, "Hey, do women really like these?" Okay, I'm not one for chit chat in general with strangers, but I am definitely not one for chit chat in a store about my condom purchase. I just gave him a look, paid, and left. Getting back into the car, though, I was certain that my absence, as brief as it was, would be enough time for the girls to think about what was going on and decide it was a bad idea. I prepared myself for the fact that I would return and find them all packed up, and ready to go back to the city.

I was pleasantly surprised. I returned to the house and the lights in the barn were completely out. There were lights on in the main house though, and I figured they had gone in there. With condoms in hand, I headed inside. I found them in the upstairs bedroom just talking, still nude, but for towels. Nothing seemed to have changed.

"Took you long enough!" Liz remarked.

"Yeah, no kidding, we were about to start without you!" Brenda joked.

"That wouldn't have been a bad thing" I smiled.

I sat down on the bed with them and kissed Brenda. She was so horny and lustful that her towel fell away immediately. I was playing with her big beautiful breasts and kissing her deeply when she pushed me away a little. It's not that she wanted me to stop. She didn't want Liz left out. So I turned to the beautiful woman on my left and began kissing her as well. There was no reservation in Liz's kisses. I could tell how hungry her body was by how fervently her tongue sought out mine. Her towel, too, fell away.

"Um, I think you're wearing to much clothing." Brenda said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I took off my shirt and my jeans immediately. Then I slid my boxer briefs off and my hard cock emerged. Immediately there were two hands on my cock. It was heaven. Liz's little hand was at the base of my cock stroking slowly as Brenda teased the head. Eventually they both went to their knees on the floor, as I sat on the bed. They were playing with my cock together, and it was almost too much to take. After hours nude in the hottub with them, licking their pussies and fingering them, I was finally getting some attention. And I could barely contain myself.

Liz, almost in a whisper, said to Brenda, "Is it okay if I taste him?"

Brenda replied, "Honey, you can do whatever you want with him, we're all going to have fun tonight."

Again, I was amazed at how free Brenda was being. I am sure it was more than the alcohol talking now. She was really turned on, and really into it.

Slowly, Liz took my cock in her hand, and moved her mouth over it. She licked the head, which alone almost made me come. Then she began sucking on it, playing with the head with her tongue. Finally, she plunged my cock into her mouth and began actually going down on it as far as she could. As she was doing that, Brenda got back on the bed and sat almost next to me. She leaned back and put one leg up on the bed. Then she began playing with her pussy lips with her hand. She was teasing herself with her eyes locked on Liz sucking my cock. She slowly inserted a finger deep inside of her pussy. Then she removed it and smiled at me. She knew how much I loved to taste her. She brought her finger to my lips and I opened my mouth, hungrily devouring her wetness as Liz continued to take me deep in her hot little mouth.

Brenda kept fingering herself, alternating between plunging her finger deep insider her wet pussy, and playing with her clit. She moaned and gasped a couple of times as she watched Liz take my cock in her mouth. Finally, I couldn't take Brenda playing with herself anymore. I moved up a little on the bed, bent down and began eating her pussy. I was bent over licking her pussy and teasing her clit as she began moaning very loudly now.

Liz then got up on the bed, and moved my body on the bed so she could still go down on me. I was twisted around trying to keep licking and tasting Brenda, and she could tell it was an awkward position. Finally, she got up on her knees and told me to lay flat on my back. Then she lowered her dripping wet cunt over my mouth. It was heaven. Liz was completely swallowing my cock now, and Brenda was gushing into my mouth as I tongue fucked her pussy and teased her clit.

This went on for what felt like hours, and I never wanted it to stop. I barely noticed the cool air hitting my cock as Liz stopped sucking for a minute or two. But I was lost in Brenda's pussy. I almost didn't care. Then I felt something different. Liz was rolling a condom onto my cock. I could barely stand what I knew was about to happen. As I licked and teased Brenda, Liz slowly lowered her pussy on my cock. I could feel her heat as her cunt engulfed me. Brenda let out a gasp and a very loud moan as I sunk deep into Liz.

Liz's pussy was unbelievably wet. And it was so tight I almost came immediately. She sat on my cock for a minute or two adjusting to its size in her tight pussy, and then began slowly bouncing up and down. At this point, Brenda was grinding her pussy against my face, her wetness covering me. She tensed up and came with a loud moan as Liz began to fuck me harder and harder. Just as Brenda began to come, Liz bent down and began licking and sucking on her nipples. This sent Brenda over the edge into a screaming, writhing orgasm. It was amazing. I still, to this day, do not know how I did not come along with her.

But after her tremors subsided, she whispered, "Hey, um... Liz, Mike... "

"Uh oh, it's over," I thought.

Liz stopped fucking me and just sat on my cock, "What's wrong, sweetie," she asked.

"Well, and I know this sounds silly, but I am just really nervous that my parents could come home. I know they are away for the weekend, but it just has me really nervous. Can we go somewhere else?" She asked, obviously nervous.

"Sure, we can go back to my apartment. No one's there. Or we can stop if you feel uncomfortable." Liz said.

"Oh no, it's not that at all! I would love to go back to your apartment. It would just put my mind at ease." Brenda said.

Reluctantly, Liz got off of my cock, and I could see her wetness covering my cock and soaking my pubic hair. We awkwardly cleaned everything up, and got our things together. We got into the car, with Brenda in the front seat, and Liz in the back. As Liz was getting into the car, I again gave Brenda an out, "You sure everything is okay."

"Absolutely. Completely okay. More than okay." She said.

I pulled out of the drive and onto the road, navigating the side streets and back roads to get to the expressway. There was little talk in the car, and the tension was noticeable. Finally, after being on the expressway for about 5 minutes, I heard a noise from the back of the car. It was a quiet buzzing noise. I looked in the rearview mirror, adjusting it down and saw Liz slowly masturbating with her new vibrator.

"Oh my god, that's hot." I said.

"Wow, yes it is." Added Brenda. "Can I have a try?"

With that, Liz handed the vibrator up to the front as she replaced the plastic toy with her fingers. I intercepted it and licked it clean, tasting Liz's pussy before handing the toy off to Brenda. Brenda began to play with the toy after she pulled her shorts and panties down. First she teased her clit with it, then she plunged it deep in her pussy, letting out an animal-like groan as she did. After what seemed like seconds, but was more likely minutes, Liz spoke up, "Can I have it again?"

Again, as the toy passed by me, I grabbed it and licked it clean, this time tasting Brenda. I passed it to Liz who immediately began fucking herself hard and deep with it, moaning the whole time. This time it was Brenda who began fingering her pussy, feeding me her wetness on her fingers from time to time. Then Liz got extremely quiet in the back seat. Suddenly she let out a loud grunt, then a moan, and it was obvious that this beautiful woman was coming. Hard.

When she was finished, she said, "Your turn," and handed the toy up to Brenda. Brenda began fucking herself again. This time she was just looking to get off. As she fucked her pussy she played with her clit faster and faster until she too tensed and let out a loud moan and came hard.

"Uh oh, do you guys even need me here?" I asked.

"We've just started with you," Said Brenda. They both laughed. I could barely concentrate on the road as we took the exit for Liz's apartment.

The girls gathered themselves as we approached Liz's apartment building. It was about a half mile from campus, and near mine and Brenda's apartments too. The only difference with Liz's place was that there were no roommates to deal with. We got our stuff together and headed into the apartment complex's elevator for the trip upstairs. I was so paranoid that any break in the action could lead to someone having second thoughts, though at this point, what I had witnessed would provide me with fantasy material for years, no matter what else happened. But looking in the girls' eyes, it became evident that neither of them were turning back. They both looked so hot and turned on, I was sure that it was going to be an amazing night, and weekend.

We got up to the apartment and the girls went in. I told them I would get us a drink, and meet them in the bedroom. I mixed three rather tame drinks, just enough to keep their buzz going but not enough to make them too drunk, and went into Liz's bedroom.

When I arrived both girls were already completely undressed. Liz and Brenda were lying next to each other on the bed, with their legs intertwined. In Liz's hand was the vibrator she had purchased earlier in the day, while Brenda had a dildo in her hand. I learned later that Liz had the dildo that was given to her as a gag gift, and she used it on occasion, but she had really wanted one that vibrated, hence our shopping trip earlier in the day.

Both girls were working their toys in and out of their soaking pussies. Both had looks on their faces that they were totally lost in lust. As I listened to their moans, watched the toys disappear into their wet pussies, and smelled sex fill the room, I quickly got undressed. I crawled up the bottom of the bed so that I was in between the girls, and slowly took the vibrator from Liz. When I had it in my hand, I took Brenda's dildo from her as well.

Slowly I worked both of the toys back into the girls. First, I took the dildo that Brenda had been using, and licked it. She tasted so amazing, and I used my mouth to taste her wetness and to get the toy nice and ready for her. Then I did the same with Liz's vibrator. They both were moaning and playing with their clits while I was preparing to fuck both of them. I slid the dildo past Brenda's pussy lips and all the way in her wetness as she moaned out loud. Liz, by this point, had both of her hands spreading her pussy for me as I pushed the vibrator past her lips and as deep as I could. She too let out a throaty moan. Then I began stroking in and out of both of the girls. They both were breathing quickly now and holding each other as I fucked them with the toys. Liz reached over and started to play with Brenda's nipple as I pistoned the plastic toys in and out of both of them. They were both so wet that I could hear the squishing noises that the fake cocks made as I penetrated them.

As Liz took Brenda's nipple in her mouth, Brenda let out almost a scream. It was amazingly hot. At this point, while the girls were playing with each other's ample tits, I pulled the dildo out of Brenda's pussy. She almost complained before I replaced the dildo with my mouth. She moaned again. Very loudly. At the same time I was still fucking Liz with the vibrator while covering my face in Brenda's pussy. After I had been going down on Brenda for about five minutes, I took the vibrator out of Liz and plunged it into Brenda, licking Liz's pussy now. I was so turned on that I felt lightheaded. Both girls were moaning and playing with each others tits. Occasionally they would kiss each other, and I almost couldn't hold back, despite not even being touched.

When both girls could not take any more, I was pushed over onto my back on the bed. I don't think I have ever been that hard in my life. Again, a condom was put on me and Liz mounted my cock while Brenda literally straddled my head. As I was eating Brenda's tasty pussy and getting fucked by Liz's tight cunt, Brenda leaned down to me.

"Only one rule, baby. You come inside of me. Okay?" She whispered, with a smile on her face.

I couldn't really respond as she would have muffled any words with her pussy, but she knew I agreed. By this point, Liz was bucking wildly on my cock. Brenda got off my face, and turned around, so that she was facing Liz, and straddled my head again. With her in this position, I was also able to occasionally run my tongue over her ass, and lick her tight asshole as well. This drover her insane, and encouraged her to lean forward and play with Liz's tits. Both girls had their hands all over each other as I was in heaven.

Then Liz started to shake again. She slowed down. Finally she was resting against me, my cock all the way inside her dripping box. She started to grind her clit against my pubic bone with my cock deep inside her. Her moaning got louder, and her body more tense. Brenda leaned forward and began to lick her nipples and bite them softly. Liz finally lost it. She tossed her head back and let out a scream. "Oh my god, I'm commmmmmmmming!" She screamed. Finally, her body settled down and Brenda said to her,

"Wow, that was so fucking hot. My turn!"

With that, Brenda and Liz got off of me and changed places. I was more than happy to lick Liz's bare pussy, and also couldn't wait to finally come inside my girlfriend. Liz lowered her shaved cunt onto my mouth and started riding my face. At the same time, Brenda sat on my cock and took me all the way inside. I was hoping Brenda was as close as I was, because I needed release.

Liz had another small orgasm as she drenched my face, and Brenda began quickening the pace. Her breathing became more like panting. Her body began to flush. She was tensing up too now. At this point, Liz got off of me and went behind us. Brenda was pounding up and down on my cock, and suddenly she screamed louder than I thought she ever had before. I could tell she was coming. I found out later it was because as she fucked me, Liz had begun teasing her asshole with her tongue. When I felt Liz's tongue on my balls, I emptied myself into Brenda.

Exhausted, and sweaty, we all collapsed next to each other on the bed. I was in the middle, of course.

PJeremy
PJeremy
36 Followers
12