All Comments on 'Holly Caught Me Wanking Pt. 04'

by CustomMinded

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How about adding kelly brooke aswell as the new blonde fuck piece

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think it would be great if you added Kelly Brook into the story. Kelly could get fucked from behind whilst eating Holly's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would love to see holly tied up and teased. Then beg to be fucked hard.

donut_plainsdonut_plainsabout 9 years ago
Holly

I love Holly too. Is there going to be another story? Maybe with another celeb?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking wonderful

Fab fucking and sucking. Letting the other woman squirt on the floor! What a waste, he should drunk it and shared it with Holly. I adore cunt and cunt nectar, getting drunk on cunt juice is fab, Inever get enough the more I get the more I want. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holly W

Please reply to my feedback comment Holly Willoughby x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Naughty Holly

Holly Willougby held on to the armrests of the seat in front as the old man continued fucking her from behind.Her large tits were wobbling up and down and being squeezed and mauled by 4 strangers in front of her.She looked up and saw the 2 teenagers filming her on their mobiles.Her bum was still sore from the thrashing she had taken but she had to admit that the old man fucking her was turning her on.She gasped as a stranger covered her face with spunk and then another forced his cock into her pretty mouth.The old man grunted as he emptied his load into Holly’s cunt,but was immediately replaced by another eager stranger.Holly’s dress had now been completely removed and she was just wearing fishnet stockings and high heels.For the next 3 hours Holly was fucked by 22 men in that cinema.Some had her from behind,some laid her on the floor so they could see her face while they fucked her.5 or 6 of them took Holly up the arse,and she lost count of the men she had to suck off.She was loving it as her face,hair,and especially her tits were absolutely covered in spunk by these strangers.Most of them enjoyed sucking and groping her famous tits,and eventually she stood up and thanked them all,smiling a sexy smile.As she put her tiny dress back on,she said”I will be back next Saturday,lads,see you then” and blew a kiss as she walked slowly back up the aisle towards the exit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few issues around the area where she says she needs a minute; 2 different occasions of the same thing written twice consecutively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous