Holly Caught Me Wanking Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never tried it but I wish I had ages ago, it feels so fucking good. Now stop asking questions and make me cum." Holly shouted out.

"We better do as we're told!" Our fuck buddy shouted over to me as we fucked away at both of Holly's holes. Both our cock's were now going fully into Holly's ass and wet pussy, smashing away at her hard, determined to make her cum. We both gripped harder and harder to Holly's perfect ass cheeks, the occasional spank coming from my right hand and I had a great view of the stunning ass cheeks wobbling in delight.

"Take my huge cock Holly, take it up your ass." I groaned, knowing that Holly loves a bit dirty talk between quick thrusts of my rock hard 12 inch prick. "I love watching your ass swallow all my cock, it's such a great sight." I moaned away.

"Keep fucking away at it then baby, your both going to make me cum soon." Holly panted as she leaned forward to her friends mouth and once again began to passionately kiss each other. I could hear deep moans and groans between the pair of beauties as they kissed away, sucking the lips off of each other. Holly then leaned away from the lips.

"Shit this is it I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum on this rubber cock, keep fucking me, both of you keep fucking me." Holly shouted at the top of her voice, horny as I've ever seen her. I pounded away at her asshole with everything I had, wanting to make the beautiful Holly cum. "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming." Holly shouted as she reached down to her pussy with her right hand and began to play with her squirting cunt as the rubber dick went full pelt in and out and I carried on ramming her asshole. "Fucking hell!" Holly shouted out as she began to shake and wobble on our cocks, clearly enjoying herself. "Don't fucking stop, few more thrusts, please." Holly begged us, we carried on fucking away at her.

My cock managed to get the few thrusts that Holly demanded but it suddenly became too much for me and I could feel my balls stiffing up and getting ready to ooze out another hot load of sticky cum. I quickly pulled my rod out from Holly's ass hole and made my way to our new fuck friends face. She was still fucking away at the cumming pussy of Holly and I aimed my tool straight into the face of our new horny friend.

"I'm going to shoot my cum." I panted as I quickly stroked away on my cock that was aimed directly on the lying down face of her friend. I took another huge stroke and out came the first wad of hot cum, straight onto the face of the gorgeous friend. The second line of cum landed onto her mouth, she looked as though she was clearly loving my huge load landing straight all over her horny face. The last lot landed on her face and I continued to slowly stroke away at my cock.

"I thought you'd enjoy licking it off her face Holly." I chuckled as I looked at Holly, still with the rubber cock hanging from her pussy.

"You know me too well." Holly smiled as she leaned into her friend and took the first swipe of my cum from her face with her stunning tongue. She lapped up the first load and eased it down her throat. The tongue came back out and took another lick of her face, gobbling up another part of my cum, swallowing it straight down. The last bit was now on her lips. Holly looked straight into my eyes as she moved her tongue over the lips of our cum covered fuck buddy. She kept her eyes totally fixed on mine as she slowly mopped up the last bit of my spunk from the lips. She wiped her tongue all over her own lips covering them with my hot load. She then leaned in and passionately kissed our friend for a good 10 seconds.

"His cum tastes good doesn't it babe?" She asked her friend as removed her lips from hers.

"Tastes beautiful." our friend said in appreciation.

"Now then." Holly began as she climbed off the rubber cock "Since you've cum twice and I've already cum I think it's only fair that our friend here gets a turn, don't you think?" Holly asked as she looked at me with those beautiful horny eyes.

"Whatever you say Holly." I replied as I reached down to my cock and began to stroke away and get myself hard for the 3rd time. I eased myself off the bed and stood on the edge. I grabbed our friend and spun her around so her legs dangled over the edge of the bed and forced her legs wide open so I could have a prefect view of the new pussy I was going to fuck. I wanked away until I was hard once again, eager to impress Holly with my fucking stamina.

I was now rock hard and I grabbed the legs of our friend and spread them wider as they fell over the bed. I leant down and guided my dick to her waiting pussy.

"What Holly wants Holly gets." I said to the new girl as the first inches of my prick entered her begging fanny.

"Jesus christ that feels big." She moaned as slowly the whole of my cock was sucked into her gash.

"Well just wait until he really gets going, he's a fucking animal." Holly grinned as she positioned herself next to us with her legs also dangling over the edge of the bed and her right hand gripping the strap on.

I gripped the waist of the new bitch and dug myself in so I could fuck her nice and hard straight away. She panted away as I fucked fast at her gash, her hand reaching down to her clit as she quickly rubbed away. As my cock was ramming in and out of the pussy my eyes were fixed on Holly as I noticed she took the rubber cock and placed it between her gorgeous legs and was now sliding it in and out of her snatch.

"That's it baby, I want you to make her squirt." Holly begged me as she furiously fucked away at her wet pussy with the rubber cock. Watching Holly masturbate was even more of a turn on than fucking the pussy of her new friend, even though I was determined to make her squirt I couldn't release my eyes of off Holly and her gorgeous gash.

"Oh my fucking god Holly you were bloody right, he's a right shag when he gets going." Moaned our new fucker as I pumped away at her with my eyes still focused on Holly as she now began to play with her tits and the rubber shaft going in and and out of her fanny.

"He's amazing isn't he, by far the best fuck I've ever had." Holly grinned at me as the whole of the fake dick was shoved once more up her cunt.

"I think I'm going to cum soon, fuck me faster baby." Demanded the new shag. With that being said I went full flow into her pussy, forcing all 12 inches inside her pussy.

"Fucking squirt for me baby, fucking squirt." I ordered her.

"Now, now!" she shouted as I pulled my cock out of her pussy and quickly moved over to Holly and spread her legs wide and rammed my dick straight up her. Our friend was squirting all over the floor, her hand moving furiously over her clit, her juices quickly flowing out. Her eyes were fixed on me quickly bashing away at Holly, this seemed to make her orgasm even more intense as she moaned away in satisfaction.

I was almost ready to cum once more as I leant into Holly's tits and took the right nipple into mouth and began to suck away as my tool was pleasuring her pussy. I fucked and sucked Holly with all my strength.

"Baby suck that tit, that's it baby, suck it. I love you sucking on my tits, you're so good at it." Holly moaned away as my mouth was fixed onto her tit and my cock was smashing her cunt. Our friend was still rubbing her clit as her eyes were fixed on me and Holly fucking away.

"Fuck and suck me babe, I want your cum." Holly shouted out. This dirty talk got too much for me and as I still sucked away on her 34DD tit I felt the first load of cum shoot into Holly's fanny. I moaned away as I continued to cum inside the girl of my dreams and had my mouth still fixed on her breast. I loved cumming inside of Holly, her fanny was perfect and she loved cum. The last lot of my cum shot up Holly as I gripped onto her waist but eased my mouth of her tit.

"Did you enjoy cumming inside of me baby?" Holly giggled.

"I loved it." I heavily panted away.

"Mmm me too," Holly chuckled "I wasn't expecting anymore of your cum, I thought our new friend here might have gotten it."

"Of course not, every time I cum it's for you Holly." I panted as I looked into her eyes then we passionately kissed each other.

12