Holly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so. See you later and thanks for your help."

"The pleasure was all mine. Oh, if you get a chance would you ask her how she is able to deep throat you?"

"Will do."

Billy really wasn't about to wait. He popped the camera on and fast forwarded to where he took her. He was amazed at the whole process. It did juice him up, 'I better get cracking if I'm going to be on time,' he thought, 'Although, I could say I overslept. Anyway Holly will make me wait as usual.'

Billy about fainted when he rang the doorbell and Holly answered. "What happened to my girlfriend, you are not her? She is always late."

"I wish I had a camera to get the look on your face. Let's get moving before my parents get home. They went out to eat at the cozy Corner and should be back soon. I don't want them to see me with this on."

Billy then noticed she had on a short green dress that was close to the skirt she wouldn't wear around her parents. It showed off her legs and enhanced her figure. "I can see why, but I definitely approve," he said with an approving nod.

When they arrived at the restaurant eyes were on Holly which made Billy proud. He knew she was hot and this reinforced his feelings. After they were seated, Billy said, "May I order for us?" "Certainly, since you are paying," she said with a giggle.

Billy order Filet Mignon with baked potato with butter and sour cream and tossed salad with sweet and sour dressing. He ordered coke for their beverage.

"You really are trying to impress me, consider me impressed."

"It's the least I can do. Besides we may need all the energy we can muster later,"

"What evil are you planning? You know I am an Innocent maiden!" she said with a giggle.

"I'm more concerned with what you are planning," he replied. That started her laughing so hard that others around their table started laughing also, even though they had no idea why she was laughing. Even Billy started laughing.

"I think we better get out of here before they think it is a comedy club."

"I agree wholeheartedly."

When they got to the van Billy said, "Let's go down to the river. We can walk a little helping our meal to settle. We can watch some river traffic while we walk."

"Fine with me, are you trying to avoid what I have in store for you, Chicken, cluck, cluck? Maybe you got pussy whipped this afternoon," she said with a giggle.

"That's not it, as full as I am I will not enjoy anything like that right now. I just want to settle the meal a little, that's all, then you will find out who's pussy whipped!"

"Ooooo, scary, is it Halloween already?"

"If it is, I missed summer and will be sad."

Holly laughed, "To the river, captain."

They walked around on the riverbank and found many improvements in new paths and benches so people could sit and watch the barges, Sternwheelers and other watercraft. Being evening, the only activity was a few barges going by. After a half hour they headed back to the van and Billy went to the lover's lane. Being so early, he was able to get the spot he liked. After he parked the can, he went into the rear and called to Holly after a minute.

She came back and pulled the curtain as he had previously asked."Did you lock the doors?"

"I think so, but let me check." He went to the front and Holly heard a click.

"Sounds like I get a gold star."

"Nope, but you will like your reward."

Just then she shrugged her shoulders and the dress slid from her body. She stood there completely naked except for the high heels she was wearing. Holly giggled when she saw the look of disbelief on Billy's face.

"How did you do that? You haven't been out of my sight since I picked you up."

"Silly, I didn't wear any underwear and this dress has a built in bra. This will save us time and we can get to the main event sooner. You don't have to seduce me as I just seduced you." She kicked off the shoes. "Now let's get those clothes off you."

Billy pulled the polo over his head while Holly went to work on his pants. Soon he was as naked as Holly and she was kneeling in front of his erect cock. She took it in her hand, licked the head and took him in her mouth. She went down and didn't stop until her nose was in his hair and chin on his balls. Going up was slow with her sucking and using her tongue all the way to the tip. She let it slip from her mouth and said, "Enough foreplay, let's get busy," as she pulled Billy to the mattress by his dick.

Billy was having nothing of it. He kissed her deeply on the mouth, using a lot of tongue resulting in Holly willingly dueling with him. His hand was caressing her tits where he rolled each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulled them out from her. She moaned and he started down replacing his hand with his mouth. He sucked each separately and used his lips to pull them. He finally gently nipped each one with his teeth. Moving on he trailed down her body over her naval finally reaching his goal of her triangle. After teasing her, her opened her with his fingers and used his tongue on her, causing moaning and movement like she was trying to take his whole head in her cunt. When he started sucking her clit Holly pushed up and yelled, "Don't Stop, Don't Stop!" as she released her fluids. Billy dutifully drank her dry then moved up beside her.

"That was amazing, Billy. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"Basically OJT whenever a girl would let me go down on her. Many won't and I'm surprised you let me the first time."

"I couldn't believe I did either. In fact I couldn't believe I even let you remove my panties let alone go down on me. Did I ever like it and tonight reinforced my desire for oral. Now, enough chit chat, get on top and sink that pole deep inside me."

Billy rolled on top, put his knees between her legs to spread them a little more, reached for his cock and teased her by running it up and down her crack. He made sure to make solid contact with her clit on each stroke until he lined up with her hole and slowly started pushing in until he was buried as far as he could get. "Does this hurt you?" he asked.

"A little, but not too bad, go on and I will tell you if it hurts and you can stop for a while."

Billy withdrew all but the tip and pushed back in with a little more force all the while watching Holly's face. He didn't see any sign of pain even though she was still as tight as she was the first time. He started pumping in and out at a more rapid rate while the only reaction from Holly was passionate moaning. She started moving her hips in rhythm with his thrusts and put her legs up and around his back affording him greater access to her depths.

"AAAAAh Billy, Keep going and don't stop she yelled going wild."

Billy started slamming her faster and he shouted "I'm Cumming," as he shot his load deep inside her with his final plunge. Holly came at the same time, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Oh god!" Her cunt muscles started to spasm around his cock helping to milk him completely.

Billy collapsed on her spent with his chest flattening her breasts. Holly thought, "I like his chest against me. The hairs feel real good against my nipples."

When his dick deflated and popped out of her, Billy rolled off and lay beside her in bliss. Abruptly he said, "Oh shit!"

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No, it is me. I'm sorry, I should have used condoms!"

"Don't worry," she giggled, "I'm on the pill, but had I not been you can be sure you would be using condoms. Maybe I should make you use them as I don't know where you have stuck that thing. I'm sure most girls you've eaten out have let you fuck them."

"I was only thinking of you, but since you just had your period, you are probably safe even if you weren't on the pill."

"We've got that settled. I like not having to worry about stopping to put a condom on. Which reminds me, do you have a towel or something as I think I'm leaking."

"Sure do," Billy said as he reached for a couple of wipes handing them to her.

She wiped very good and said, "Now I'm set for round two."

"Whoa, hold on girl. I need time to recharge the system. You just have to lie there, but I have to get erect and sometimes that takes a little while. Here let's have some snacks and then I should be ready." He handed her a coke and sandwich.

After they finished the snack, Billy started rubbing her breasts paying particular attention to her nipples causing them to come to attention. He moved down over her stomach until he reached her sex inserting a finger in her hole and finger fucking her until she started moving her hips in concert with the rhythm he established. She reached for his cock and found it to be half erect whereas Holly pushed him on his back taking him into her mouth. The sucking and bobbing had the intended effect as he became hard as steel.

Holly said, "Can we do it doggie style this time?"

This took Billy by surprise as most girls had to be talked into doing it the first time, but they enjoyed it and wanted it again. "Fine with me, you have to get on your hands and knees."

Holly got in position as Billy handed her a pillow. "Place this where your head can rest. That way your ass is elevated making it more pleasurable."

She did as he said and Billy got on his knees behind her positioning his cock at the entrance and pushed in more rapidly than before. This brought a gasp from Holly but she wiggled her ass in pleasure so Billy started plunging in and out at a harder pace. He leaned over her body and took a breast in each hand fondling and tweaking the nipples.

Holly moaned, "That feels so good Billy." To which he pulled on her nipples extending them down and they were hard as pebbles. Suddenly Billy felt her cunt starting to grab at his pole and knew she was close to coming as was he due to the tightness of her canal. They both yelled out as they came simultaneously and collapsed together to the mattress. When Billy's cock softened and came out he rolled off onto the mattress attempting to get his breath back.

'That better be the last time for today, because there is no way I can go again,' he thought.

"I like that way, Billy. I think you get in deeper and later you will really be able to bang me. I especially liked when you fondled my boobs and pulled on my nips. I can't believe I'm no longer a virgin and am pissed at myself for holding out so long. Do you have any idea who will inherit my Ice Queen crown?"

"Not right off hand. I would think you could answer that better than me as it seems girls know who hasn't put out and are playing hard to get. I will check with the guys to see if they have any candidates. I think it is important to pass the mantle you carried for so long."

"I owe it all to you. You were considerate, let me move at my own pace and used the motorcycle like a pro. Believe me, I was ready to be fucked when you stopped and made me take off my dress and by the time we reached the clearing there was no way I needed any foreplay. I just wanted you to take me and you did in a considerate manner. Other girls said the guy who took their virginity slammed in and proceeded to pound them until he came not considering their feeling or the pain they were in. You didn't do that and I thank you for it, because had you, we wouldn't be here right now since I wouldn't have wanted to fuck this soon."

They talked for a time about the just completed school year, what others were doing, who was going to college, joining the military or getting a job.

Holly started toying with Billy's cock and balls and Billy said, "Holly, you are wasting your time. I've fucked you four times today and there is no way I'm going to get another hard on."

"We'll see about that," she said with a wicked grin on her face as she lowered her mouth to his groin. She started licking his balls and progressed to his cock. It being in a flaccid state she was easily able to get the entire penis in her mouth where she sucked licked and bobbed as it slowly came to life.

Billy's breathing was more rapid, "You may get me up as it seems you are, but I really don't have the energy."

"Don't worry, you don't have to do anything, just provide a stiff dick," as she swung her leg over him so she was straddling his lap. She took his cock in her hand, lined it up with her pussy and lowered herself onto it. Holly slipped it completely inside her and stopped. She used her cunt muscles to stimulate his cock to a greater state of firmness. When she resumed it was in a slow deliberate manner, raising up until only the tip remained inside her and dropping down again.

Billy had a great view of his cock going in and out of her curls. He reached up and toyed with each breast, resulting in Holly moaning and throwing her off stride for a moment. When she got back on track, she started moving more and more rapidly. Billy enjoyed watching her breasts move on each in and out stroke. Holly started getting more vocal and Billy knew she was close.

"Oh god, I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming," and she did coating his dick with her juices as well as his hairs and stomach. She collapsed on him exhausted. Billy's cock deflated rapidly due to all the action of the day, but he did not cum.

"What's wrong, baby, you didn't cum?"

"I told you that I was pussy whipped and this one sent me over the edge."

"Well we have the whole summer to work on your endurance"

"I think this is going to be a summer to remember," Billy thought.

The End????

Readers, do you want the summer adventures of Holly and her friends. If interest is expressed, I will consider writing more.

12