All Comments on 'Holly Jolley Christmas'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

That's a very hot story! Made me jerk off 2x reading it. Ok I read slow. .Dearly love the build up. Such a sweet sister Holly is for letting Jemma Fuck her brother. The 3 some sex is fantastic. Looking forward to New Years Eve between these 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Disappointed there was no effort in getting Jemma and Doug together besides, "Hey, lets fuck, your sister said it was cool." Where's the effort? I know this is a stroke sight, but some foreplay, please.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 6 years agoAuthor
Build-up for the build-up?

The lack of foreplay in the relationship between Jemma and Doug was intentional. The real point of the story was hooking up the siblings, and I knew it was already going to be quite a while slowly getting there. So, I established from the first face-to-face encounter that he was hot for her, and thought it was a potential problem since she was sleeping with his sister. Remove that concern, add Jemma being 9 mos. worth of cock-hungry, and it's bed-hopping time. Sorry if it took you out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Loved This One

I Loved your story.

Keep them Cumming.

I had several nuts jacking off this morning. Loved reading incest.

Maybe you could continue this one with maybe moving in permently and knocking them both up.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
WOW

That was a very good story .Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What if both girls get pregnant. That would be a good twist I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good game

Very very Nice hot and fun

IF you have more about this threesomers, plz plz write and ”Share” ;)

Jolly might want to see Doug take Hollys ass. Fuck her butt :)

Perhaps adding a strap-on and DP the little sister.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
Very Hott

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work, this one kept me enthralled to the end, and I didn't skip over any of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed it on two levels... obviously a deep-rooted attraction between Holly and Doug and I smiled at their eventual hook-up. That connection was for them and great to observe.

On the other hand, I wanted to fuck Jemma from the first move she made on Doug, (it didn't hurt that she was a sexy red head :) ) You described her perfectly.

Again, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Perfect that no jealousy developed and the girls were so willing to share. I was hoping he was going to get Holly’s ass though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Awesome story, one of the best I've ever read on here. Hope there is a part 2 soon.

lantern04lantern04over 6 years ago
More please.

I'd love to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh my fawking GAWD....

that was so. fucking. HOTTTTTTTTT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story that needs part 2. :)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Hot stuff

What a sexy romp that was. Any chance they are going to keep going? Maybe live together and make babies.

beanburner69beanburner69over 6 years ago
I agree

I agree with Turtle's comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

This was FUCKING HOT!!! One of the best stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful.

Hot AF. And I loved the soft lovely romance between the siblings. Love making while fucking...we done. And I also agree that this story needs to continue.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME story

Best Christmas gift..,a wonderful family story

Hope you will continue the story.

Doug loves Holly and is sexually attracted to Jenna.

What a great combination

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 6 years ago
Keep it going....

I like Turtle’s idea. Perhaps he gave the girls an extra special gift when he filled both their pussy’s full of cum? He could f8nd out over spring break that they are both expecting, and then move in with them after graduating 8n May?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story

This is so hot of a story and sounds like happy people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I HOPE

he got both girls bred...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

Good luck in the competition. I hope you win because this is amazing!

ihavetobelievethatitisihavetobelievethatitisover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic story, built to such a perfect climax. Well done.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Great story.

Good luck in the contest. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

CapewideCapewideover 6 years ago
More

Loved it!!! The best ever!!! My wildest fantasy all in a nutshell.

Thanks and please continue with ch2.

Andy_brookAndy_brookover 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

It's very well written story and I quite liked it as well but I usually like the stories with feel factor so it left me with the feeling of disappointment. But I will look out for any stories from you in the future because you sound like a good author.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Very Jolly Story

This is a wonderful story that I enjoyed. Question, Do you know why Santa is so Jolly? It's because he knows where all those Naughty girls live. Ho Ho Ho 🎅🏻

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
A really good story!

Love the passion between them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impressive

First, you are such a good writer. I love your phrasing and descriptive language. Very professional and easy to read. :)

Second, I am not into incest. I admit - I read this story pretending it was his step-sister, because that's as close a relationship that works for me. But I had to keep reading because the writing was so good.

Third, great sex scenes. My only wish is that there was a little more story. Not that this was lacking, but I like to read stories first. Stories with good sex bonus!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story.Thank you for writing. You truly are a talent.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Holly Jolly good story!!

I loved this story!! I added it to my favorites and you to my list of favorite authors. I gave you 5 stars...wish they would raise the max to 10 or 20!!! Good luck in the contest!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jolly great story.

Great story with great passion. I enjoyed the read. Thank you.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Damn!

I repeat, DAMN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best ever in my life

Best ever in my life

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Excellent !

Five stars, worthy of more. Added to my favorites . Loved it! Thank You! You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
After-shocks

I love it that after disengaging, the characters lie trembling with after-shocks. This wonderful aspect of sex is missing in most stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love my sister

my sister gave me the greatest present upon my return from Vietnam, her tight virgin pussy. we loved your story and it sparked another round when we finished reading. we are still together today and loving every minute of life.

csoshcsoshover 5 years ago

This one stands the test of time. It is as good the second time as it was the first time.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Hot Stuff

Loved it even more second time around. Some more would be wonderful too, especially with Doug & Holly getting together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it this year too.

I'd have liked Holly and Doug without Jemma once. It's a minor point, but Jemma seemed to talk more with Doug than Holly.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
So good

Great writing and a very very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thats it! I'm quitting my job, moving in with my sister and her girlfriend and finding new work! It's a good mix of the two; there's nothing like making love with your hot sister, but her girlfriend, whew, she cums like a string of firecrackers, fast and often!! Now THAT is a huge turn on too!! ;)

I agree with another poster, one more page just with him and his sister alone would have been nice too!

All in all a great, well written story! I loved how the girl's plan was on from the word go, looooved how forward Jemma was too! I love a forward girl who goes after what she wants, it's hot and saves so much time!! :). Honestly, if it wasn't for forward girls I would have gotten laid a good bit less than I did, hehe :)

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 5 years ago
It’s the time for giving.

Another one down. I’m reading all the submissions you’ve made. Love the stories and how you can have them just fun and whimsical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn

I've been lucky enough to have known a few real Jemmas, but I have to come here to read about the one Holly I really want. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ya get what ya want

i liked it but there were no surprises. You knew he was gonna fuck his sister because of the category. Then as soon as bi sexual roomate was mentioned you knew he was gonna fuck her and he did. Don't get me wrong the sex scenes were really good, but none of the relatives even suspected...really? If mom would've comma knocking when that trailer was a rockin' ... Would have added a nice twist. Still score a 4.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
That would be the ultimate Christmas

Wow, you have done it again. An absolutely fantastic story, and I loved the length. This way it gave me an opportunity to masterbate and cum 4 times while reading it thinking about fucking my younger sister and her friend. My sister has a friend similar to Jemma, however she is a blonde. My sister is also bi and I have masterbated fantasizing about fucking my hot big titted younger sister. Now since reading your story I have been fantasizing about fucking my sister and her hot bi friend. Thank you for the story it was great.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

There's nothing hotter. You are a fantastic author and I truly love and appreciate your Work.! I'm working my way through all of your posted stories currently and have enjoyed them immensely. Thank you for your time and talent!

Missy

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
There is nothing . . .

Sexier than a brother/sister incest story unless it’s one for Christmas. This one had me in stitches!! Please keep writing, I loved it!!!

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

GREAT bit of writing!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Incest does not share, for obvious reason. Let’s just say it is something I know about

3/5

rleemrleemabout 3 years ago

This is a great story that I really enjoyed. Please keep writing.

Asenath_MarshAsenath_Marshover 2 years ago

This is such a cute story. Lucky boy to have such a sweet sister. I always love stories where the sister/brother can share with a close friend.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

What FUN girls, and WAY lucky Doug...!Sky high libidos...and no mention of him having bollocks the size of tennis balls, but the stamina of a bull...yes, no surprises, but scorching hot scenes, in keeping with his intention not to let details get in the way...there's a reason virtually every one of author's stories has an H.

easy 5, and fave

882103882103over 2 years ago

Loved it, could use a few more chapters this one needs more.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/14/2022) Very nice! Very well done. A very enjoyable read indeed. This goes on my list and so does the Author. Maybe Doug will transfer to a local college that is more to his and the ladies' liking. 5 stars!

smltwnguysmltwnguyabout 2 years ago

Would love to read another installment of this story. Maybe two pregnant ladies?

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Really good, amazing and certainly a winner. Loved it! Thanks and Merry Christmas! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story 4.5/5

Pun for name of story 0/5 (joke)

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a great story. I loved the characters and it was very erotic! Thanks for writing it. ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Without a doubt THE BEST story I have ever read! You definitely wrote a winner!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like, and enjoy, how you think, not that I want to do my sister, at least not the one I have, but someone who was a super close friend, like Holly, would have been a great substitute. To suddenly find myself in that mutually desired situation would be wonderful.

roveroneroverone11 months ago

WHEW!

Second time reading and if possible even hotter 2nd time around...!

LOVE the ladies attitude...share and share alike...!

And definitely varsity level 'snowballing' between them...lucky lucky Doug...right place at right time nine months after she last got a craving for big hard one....still easy 5 star

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistle11 months ago

My only complaint is that I couldn't make it to the end. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it.

wc2728wc27286 months ago

Easily one of the HOTTEST stories I've ever read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The only complaint is there isn't more. Summer break he comes back and they're both pregnant as hell.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Loved it. Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4259 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...