Holly Jolley Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Jemma had a reminder for me when one of her hands suddenly moved to the back of my head, pulling my lips tighter against her folds. In a voice that bounced around in both volume and pitch, she said, "That obviously runs in the family."

A growl rumbled in my throat as I doubled down.

I had every intention of trying to match my sister's performance from the night before, but Jemma had other ideas. Less than a minute later, her fingers moved to my temple and lifted. When I didn't relent, she grabbed a handful of hair and tugged — not too hard, but hard enough to let me know she was serious. I reluctantly lifted my mouth from her folds and looked up.

Jemma moaned and said in a breathless voice, "Come here. Come here." She held out one hand to the side, and beckoned me by waving the other.

I took the hint and crawled over her for a kiss. She kissed back, but only for a second. Then she licked her juices off my lips, which made me groan. She was tasting her own pussy on my lips, and loving it.

"As good as I taste," she said, and then kissed me hard. "And as incredible as that felt..." She kissed me again. "I can get that any time. I need that cock. Now."

That was hard to argue with.

We were in perfect synchronization. I pushed up to my knees, and she parted hers wide in invitation. Once I edged forward into position, curled my fingers around her leg and pushed down on my erection, she parted her nether lips wide with the fingers of one hand.

She lifted her head, watching as the head of my cock settled against her wet heat. "Hurry. Give it to me. Give it to me," she begged. Then her head slammed back into the pillow and she yelped when I slid inside her.

I growled, "Ah yeah," as her warm, wet pussy wrapped around me.

Jemma whimpered in rapid succession as inch after inch disappeared inside her. Then when my balls settled against her, she groaned, and muttered, "So deep. Stay there."

"Oh, you feel so good," I said as I held myself balls-deep inside her.

She responded, "So full."

Her head lolled on the pillow, and her incredible tits rose and fell with her rapid breaths. She tickled her clit with the tip of her finger, and the stimulation caused her already tight pussy to clench rhythmically around me. I drank it all in and flexed my muscles to make my cock throb inside her, which drew out an excited moan.

Jemma's eyes locked with mine a moment later and she said, "Now fuck me."

I kept it slow at first, savoring the feeling of her. She wasn't messing around, though. A second finger joined the first, and it was rubbing, not tickling her clit.

"Faster," she demanded only a few strokes in.

I kicked it up a few notches, and she rewarded me with an approving whimper.

"Like that?" I asked.

She answered, "Yes. Just like that."

That tight little eighteen-year-old pussy felt incredible, and she looked unbelievably sexy playing with herself and squeezing those big tits. Grunts and groans rose in my throat unbidden, and I had to turn on the willpower in a hurry. I usually liked to have a girl well warmed up with my tongue before sliding inside her. I didn't have that luxury.

Her eyes locked with mine and she cried out in time with my thrusts, "Uh huh. Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I let out a loud growl. Her talking dirty was yet another push toward the edge. I leaned back a little, changing the angle I was penetrating her, and pulled on my erection. It was a trick I'd learned some time before to help keep me from coming, and it was working. There were limits, though — especially when I was buried in such a tight, hot pussy. It also tended to stimulate a woman's clit, but Jemma certainly didn't need any help with that.

Her fingers were a blur over her hood, and she was breathing fast. I could see color rising in her cheeks, and she let out increasingly loud whimpers every time I drove my cock home. She began to jerk and squeeze her breasts even harder. To my surprise, she seemed to be on the edge of orgasm.

She confirmed that suspicion a second later when she let out a yelp, followed by, "Faster! Harder! Almost there!"

I slammed into her, driving her ass into the mattress and making her tits bounce. "You gonna come for me?" I growled.

"F-fuck y-y-yes!" she wailed.

I gave her all I had. Our bodies slapped together with loud reports — but not nearly as loud as her screams. Her whole face flushed red. Her mouth hung open — her jaw trembling. She screamed over and over again, and then suddenly stopped. Her eyes widened and the rapidly moving hand between her legs froze for a few fast heartbeats.

"Ah, fuck yeah," I spat out when she wailed in release.

Her back arched up from the bed so high that she was only supported by the back of her head. That lasted but for a moment, though. She immediately lurched the opposite way, her hair fanning out into a wave. I'm fairly sure her chin hit her bouncing tits.

After that, she was flailing everywhere. Her hands alternately slapped into the mattress and fisted the bedclothes. She latched onto a pillow, and ended up hurling it off the bed when the next wave of orgasm wracked her body. Her walls clamped down on me like a vise, but I fought through the resistance to keep pounding her.

Her whimpers and yelps took on a weepy-sounding quality after a few seconds. I felt a warning tickle in the head of my cock at almost the exact same time. I buried myself in her depths before that tickle got any more urgent. Pinned down by my cock, she continued to thrash and come.

I'd never had a woman come for me so quickly — or violently. I was stunned, delighted, and a little bit worried, all at the same time. The worry faded a short while later when her movements calmed down to writhing, and her screams were replaced by noisy gasps. It was still nearly a minute before she was able to catch her breath.

"Ohmigod," she squeaked once she was able.

I was grinning hard enough to feel it in my cheeks when I said, "That was incredible."

"Uh huh," she agreed, punctuating it with a loosely coordinated nod of her head. She stiffened immediately after and cried out when an aftershock rolled through her.

"Damn, you come fast."

The words came out in a rush when she said, "Not that fast."

Yeah, that was nice for the old ego.

"You didn't come, did you?" she asked.

I shook my head and said, "I'm good."

She chuckled and said, "Yes, you are."

Another aftershock took control of her, and her right leg continued to shake even after the spasm ebbed. She reached out with a hand that wasn't much steadier, trying to calm down her out-of-control leg. I grabbed the errant limb, feeling it tremble, and caressed it with my other hand until it stilled.

Jemma let out a long, deep, satisfied moan as she sank back into the pillow. Then she beckoned me with a crooked finger. I sidled over to her, ready to lean down for a kiss, but she stopped me by pushing a hand against my chest. She then waved me forward until she could get her hand behind my butt to guide me to where she wanted me.

I groaned loud and long when she took my pussy-slick cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked me clean, but she didn't seem to be trying for anything more.

"You love watching me taste my pussy, don't you?" she asked when I slipped from her lips after a suck.

"It's hot as hell," I admitted.

She tongued me a couple of times, and then said, "I love it. The only thing better is when it's someone else's pussy I get to taste."

"I'd love to watch that."

A crooked grin spread across her face, and she said, "I'm sure you would." She then looked at my cock and licked her lips. "Guess that quick peek was long enough."

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"You sure you want to know?" She didn't wait for me to answer, and instead launched straight into the explanation. "We were drunk one night, and Holly told me that she accidentally walked in on you jerking off. She said it looked like you were hung."

My ears burned at the reminder of that. It was easily one of the most embarrassing things that had ever happened to me, and it was recent. Holly had walked in while I was going at it full bore, and I remembered the wide-eyed look of shock on her face. She'd quickly muttered an apology and scurried out of my room.

That wasn't the end of it, though. A short while later, I'd ended up finishing to a fantasy where she didn't leave the room, but instead came over to replace my hand with her own.

"Ah, I made you blush. Sorry," Jemma said, and then giggled.

I shrugged and grunted dismissively, but it didn't reduce the hot feeling in my ears any.

"I'll make it up to you," she said, and then rolled over, rising up to her hands and knees.

I didn't need any extra encouragement. I moved in behind her and squeezed her taut little ass.

She looked back over her shoulder and said, "I want you to come inside me."

"Oh my god," I growled, and squeezed harder.

Jemma wiggled her butt and said, "Give it to me."

I took aim and sighed as I slid inside her. She was still looking back at me and moaned while making the sexiest face. I adjusted my stance once I was inside her to the hilt.

"Do it. Fuck me hard and come in my pussy."

I knew I was in trouble after only a few fast strokes. That sweet pussy and the position eroded my control quickly. I slipped a hand around her leg and found her clit, hoping to get her there before I exploded.

"Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she demanded.

I slammed into her on the next thrust, rocking her forward, and kept it up. As best as I was able, I concentrated on my fingers. I really wanted her to come again. She wasn't making it easy. Between yelps, cries, and grunts, she kept up a constant stream of sexy encouragement.

"Yes. Give it to me. I want that cum. Fuck me. Fill me up. Shoot it deep inside me."

No woman had ever begged for a load like that. The hot itch in my cock spread rapidly, and the coordination of my fingers between her legs faded just as fast. I grunted and growled from between tightly clenched teeth — still utterly determined to make her come.

Jemma sank down to her elbows and an explosive sound burst from my lips. The change in angle pushed me even closer to the edge. The one tiny sliver of hope was that she took over frigging her clit.

"Come for me. I want it. I want your cum," she cried out. Her voice grew louder and jumped an octave when she continued, "Faster. Harder. Fucking come in my pussy."

I growled like an animal as I rushed toward exactly that conclusion. There was no more holding back. I dug my fingers into her hips and pulled back every time I slammed forward. She was going to get what she wanted any second, and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Yes!" she screamed over and over again, the pitch jumping all over the scale. The urge to come grew torturously intense, and then suddenly went numb. It let me go another half a dozen strokes before returning with a vengeance.

I buried my cock inside her and roared as I erupted like a volcano.

Jemma screamed, "Yeah!" The word was long and drawn out, but then she suddenly gasped, followed by a shriek. The tiny bit of my brain that wasn't engulfed in white-hot ecstasy realized that she was coming.

I bellowed again when her pussy clenched my pulsing cock. Every ejaculation was powerful, tickling the slit of my cock, causing my muscles to stiffen, my fingers to dig into her hips, and my toes to curl.

As much a squeal as words, Jemma said, "Give it all to me!"

I did — long after the well was dry, even. When my orgasm finally began to fade, I was leaning over her, limp and gasping for breath.

Jemma moaned, "Mmmm hmmm," and then weakly chuckled.

A second later I jerked out of her when she wickedly tightened her intimate muscles around my sensitive cock. I sat down heavily, and through half-lidded eyes, I watched our mingled juices well up from inside her, meander down her nether lips, and then drip onto the bed. After that, I let my head fall and my eyes close.

I felt the bed shift, and peeked to see that Jemma had rolled onto her back. She was sitting up and looking at her pussy. Then she rolled onto her side and reached toward the nightstand.

"Here," she said.

With no small amount of effort, I looked up to see her holding an Ipad. I could barely hold the thing up when I took it from her.

"Take a picture. I want to see," she said as she lay back down and spread her legs.

It was no easy task. My brain was barely working, and it was doing far better than my body. Somehow, I managed to turn on the camera, aim, and then take a picture of the cum leaking out of her pussy. When she took the Ipad back, I lay down and found a blissfully cool spot to lay my head.

"Oh, wow. That's a lot. So hot," she said as she looked at the picture. "I'll send it to you."

I just groaned.

She chuckled, reached between her legs, gathered up a dollop of cum, and brought it to her smiling lips. As soon as she put her fingers in her mouth, I closed my eyes and curled up because my cock screamed in protest at the sexy display. Too much, too soon.

I must have at least partially dozed off, because I started when she patted my ass.

"You'd probably better go get in the shower, if you're going to make it to your Mom's by one," she told me.

Fuck.

****

Fortunately, the shower and a couple of cups of coffee rejuvenated me. Jemma gave me a kiss and said goodbye as she headed in for her own shower, knowing I'd have to leave before she got out. I tried not to think about her slurping up my cum not so long before.

It was just before dinner by the time I got back to my sister's, but it had been a good visit with everyone. Grandpa was telling off-color jokes most of the day. He pulled me aside at one point and told me that the only damn thing good about getting old was that once you reached a certain point, people would let you get away with anything and pass it off as senility.

Jemma's car wasn't there, but Holly's was. I grabbed the twelve-pack of beer and headed inside. I'd opted for Icehouse since the microbrew I usually drank wasn't available in the area.

The moment I walked in the door, my sister offered a deceptively sweet smile and asked, "So, how was your day?"

You could have fried an egg on my face. Holly doubled over in laughter. I muttered half-formed curses under my breath and turned, acting as if I was going to take the beer back out to the car.

Still laughing, my sister said, "Sorry. Sorry. I'll stop. Don't take the beer. I may need one when I get back. It's my turn to face the family horde."

"Yeah, Mom said you were coming over for dinner. I told her I'd ate too much at lunch, and I was still worn out from the drive yesterday."

Holly had a look in her eye as if she was going to say something else about what had happened with Jemma when I said, worn out, but must have thought better of it. Instead, she said, "Jay-Jay's at work, and then she's supposed to run over to her mom's. She probably won't be home until late, and who knows when I'll get back."

I hefted the beers while walking to the fridge and said, "Think I'll be fine."

My face lit back up when I saw that Jemma's top was still lying in the floor where she'd dropped it, and her bedroom door was wide open. The bed was the same rumpled mess it was when I crawled out of it. I stuck my head a little farther into the fridge than necessary when I put the beer in to try to cool it down. Then I grabbed a bottle and closed the door.

I turned back toward my sister at just the wrong time. I had been too embarrassed to notice how she was dressed when I walked in, but there was no missing it as she stood in front of the couch with her arms over her head, stretching. Her jeans looked as if they'd been painted on, showing off her butt. The sweater she was wearing was just as tight, and her tits absolutely defied anyone not to look at them.

That beer got cracked open fast and I tilted my head back to drink before she caught me ogling her. She headed out a couple of minutes later.

I drank seven beers by the time she got home.

When I heard the car pull up, I turned off the television and stood up. Holly looked just as disturbingly, jaw-dropping sexy as she had when she left.

"You going to bed?" she asked when I walked down the hall.

"Yeah, I had a few, and I'm beat. Grab a beer if you want one. Night."

"Goodnight," she said, sounding disappointed.

I wasn't really tired. I just didn't trust myself around my sister with her dressed that way. Once I got in bed, I pulled out my tablet, connected it to the wi-fi, and tested the speed. Satisfied it was good enough, I got my earbuds, browsed my digital movies, and brought up Christmas Vacation. No better way to get yourself in the Christmas spirit.

After the movie was over, I went ahead and pulled up Facebook on the larger screen. There wasn't nearly as much going on that night, so after a few minutes, I closed it down. I was finally beginning to feel drowsy.

Not even a minute later, I heard my sister whimper.

I peeked out the window, and sure enough, Jemma's car was parked out front. She must have come home while I had the earbuds in. It was barely after eleven, and the redhead was eating my sister's pussy on the other end of the trailer.

I was hard as a steel bar in nothing flat. Holly must have been keeping it down at first, because it already sounded as if she was headed for a crescendo. Turns out I was right, because I heard her come not long after. God, how the sound of that made me throb.

It got quiet again, leaving me lying there in the darkness with my arm over my eyes and my boxers tented. I started when I heard the door open, and quickly jerked the covers over the evidence of my erection.

Jemma peeked in, and I saw her smile in the faint light coming from the hall. She then walked in, letting me see that she was completely naked.

"Good, you're up. Are you up for a quickie?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer, but instead, crawled in the bed with me.

"Holly's just at the other end of the house," I protested.

The redhead shrugged. "So? She knows we're screwing. What else would I be doing when I told her I was going to see if you were awake while I was naked? Come on. You know you want me. I'll be as quiet as I can, if that makes you feel better."

She reached between my legs and moaned when she found me hard. Then she moved in for a kiss.

I sucked in a fast breath through my nose when I tasted pussy on her lips.

Jemma pulled away and said, "Oops. Sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"It's okay," I muttered. My cock was throbbing in her grasp to beat the band. I could still smell and taste my sister's pussy.

"I bet I can make you forget about it," she said as she tugged at the waistband of my boxers. I was never going to forget it.

I needed relief, so I lifted my ass. Jemma made short work of my underwear, and then straddled my hips. As promised, she kept her groan quiet as she sank onto my cock. She felt just as sensational as she had the first time.

"Oh, I love your cock," she whispered while swiveling her hips.

"I love that pussy," I agreed. It had double meaning, because I was talking as much about the taste of my sister's as I was about hers wrapped around my cock.

Jemma rode me slowly at first, her body undulating in waves, and almost inaudible moans humming in her throat. I reached up for a double handful of those sweet tits, groaning in accompaniment with her moans.

Her moans soon grew louder, though still quiet by any standard, let alone compared to the cacophony earlier in the day. Her hips worked faster, and she began to gasp. She dropped down onto her hands over me, and I accepted the silent invitation to suck her nipple.