Holly Jolley Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly reached down and stroked my hair. "You look so gorgeous. It feels so good."

"I want you to come for me, Sissy," I told her before looking back down to wiggle my tongue between her nether lips up to the hood.

Holly drew in a long, deep breath when my tongue brushed her shrouded clit. She let the breath out as an, "Oh," of delight when I let the tip of my tongue slip beneath her hood for a moment.

Jemma said, "That's it. Lick your little sister's pussy and make her come."

There are no words to describe how badly I wanted that. I flicked her clit with my tongue a couple more times, and then gave it a quick suck. I dipped down for another taste of her nectar, and then jumped back to her bud with a hard lick that lifted its protective sheath.

My sister moaned and tousled my hair, adding whimpers and yelps whenever I hit a particularly sensitive spot with my roaming tongue. Lifting her hood with my thumb and assaulting her naked clit for a few moments made her body quake and drew out a series of loud yelps. I gave her just enough time to relax from that — tonguing over her hood — before sucking her clit hard. Her butt lifted off the bed when I did that.

I caught a glance of Jemma as my sister's bottom sank back to the mattress. The redhead was flicking her tongue over Holly's nipple, and she was teasing her own folds with two slowly moving fingers. Her gaze was fixed on me between my sister's legs.

I slowly built the pressure, giving her clit more attention, but always changing the sensation. I would lap, pulling up her hood with my tongue to brush the exposed button for a fraction of a second. Then I would roll it with wiggles of my tongue. Holly's moans grew louder — sharper — with every new touch. I couldn't help regularly drinking from the font of her bittersweet honey, though.

That abundant wetness inspired a whim, and I coated my thumb in her slippery juices. Then I let it glide over the puckered iris of her ass.

My sister rewarded me with a warbling cry of, "Oh g-g-god!"

Grinning as I licked, I waited a while before tickling her backdoor again. It drew an equally powerful reaction from my sister the second time. It also piqued her roommate's curiosity. Jemma scooted down to see what I was doing, and I deviously avoided my newfound trick.

"Look at how wet you are. You're dripping," Jemma said, and watched me eat my sister's pussy.

"Oh, please, Doug," Holly whimpered, her voice tight.

Jemma moaned and said, "She's close. Do it. Make her come."

I got my thumb good and slippery again — under Jemma's watchful eye — and made my move. I sucked my sister's hood and clit between my lips at the same moment as I pressed my thumb over her forbidden hole. I pushed harder this time, but not to penetrate, but rather increase the amount of hot friction as I drew circles around the rim of her ass. My sucking pulled her clit from beneath the hood, exposing it to my lapping tongue. I massaged the shaft of her clit with my lips as well, and to top it all off, I gave small, quick shakes of my head.

Holly came with a wail and a lurch.

I managed to ride out the bucking of her hips without losing suction on her clit. I did have to slide my thumb back to her butt, though. Her orgasm spiked and she cried out again the moment I touched her ass.

Her voice full of excitement, Jemma said, "That's it. Come on your brother's tongue."

I exalted in my sister's orgasm. Her clit throbbed powerfully between my lips. She yelped and shrieked after every fast, desperate breath of air. Her hands flailed about, clawing at the bedclothes, and smacking against the mattress. Her toes were curled so tightly that they'd gathered up the sheets between them. I only relented when her cries turned hoarse and her indrawn breaths ragged. Even then, I swirled my tongue through the flow of her wetness.

Holly pushed on the top of my head, and I lifted up from between her thighs with the greatest of reluctance. Her face was red, and still tight with ecstasy. I watched her tremble and twitch through the aftershocks until Jemma turned my head toward her. The redhead kissed me hard, and then turned to the task of lapping up Holly's juices from my face.

"I'm stealing that trick, you know," Jemma said between licks. "Naughty boy — fingering your sister's bottom."

Though she was still panting for breath, Holly said, "Hey. H-he's my brother. S-share."

Jemma chuckled and pushed me away. I dropped down and gave my sister another of those soft, lingering kisses.

"Wow," she breathed when our lips parted.

"Wow," I agreed.

The redhead slapped my ass and said, "In the spirit of sharing... My turn."

I gave Holly a final quick peck, and then moved out of the way. Jemma cat-crawled over my sister, and then settled down atop her with their breasts pressed together. She straddled Holly's leg, rocking her pussy against it. Holly lifted up onto her elbows and Jemma moved in. It was incredibly sexy watching them kiss passionately with their tongues slipping over each other.

"I think somebody's enjoying the show," Jemma said between kisses.

As soon as the redhead let her come up for air again, Holly said, "Good." She curled her leg around her roommate, adding to the beautiful spectacle.

"Bet there's something he'd like even more," Jemma said, and then turned to me. "Would you like to see how your naughty little sister licks pussy?"

I didn't say anything, but I certainly answered by looking into my sister's eyes and nodding. My cock was probably speaking louder than that, considering the way it bounced when the redhead suggested it.

Holly nodded as well, and then scooted over, allowing her roommate to switch places with her. Before she moved between the redhead's parting legs, she paused and brushed her fingers over my erection. The needy little moan she let out when she did it caused me to break out into gooseflesh.

Jemma stretched out one leg, hooked my sister's leg with her foot, and tugged. "You can wait for that. Get over here and lick my cunt."

Holly said, "Come watch," and moved between her roomie's legs.

I sat down right next to my sister and did just that. Holly planted soft kisses on the redhead's thighs, edging ever closer to the wet heat at the center. I could hardly believe I was about to watch my sister go down on another girl.

Jemma grabbed the back of Holly's head and pulled. "Stop playing around and get in there."

I moaned when my sister's tongue snaked out for the first lick. She was using just the tip of her tongue, tracing Jemma's nether lips and hood. The redhead's long, indrawn breath hissed between her teeth. Holly's perfect little ass was sticking up in the air right next to me as she went down on her roommate, and I couldn't resist the temptation. I ran my hand over her taut bottom, and my sister moaned into Jemma's folds.

The redhead's voice carried hints of derision when she said, "You're getting off on this, aren't you? Having your brother watch you licking pussy?"

"Mmmhmm," Holly answered without pause in her tongue-tickling.

I prickled a little at Jemma's tone at first, but the way Holly reacted told me it was just part of their play, so I chilled out.

"Dirty little slut," the redhead sneered, but the smile in her eyes completely belied her tone, further confirming what I'd guessed.

Holly closed her lips over Jemma's hood for a moment, and then pulled back to let it slip from her lips. She then went into a complicated series of laps, flicks, and licks all around her roommate's clit.

After a pair of kisses that I think were borderline sucks, my sister said, "She tastes so good, Doug. You like watching?"

"So fucking sexy," I answered, and let my pinky finger slip into the cleft of her buttocks. The muscles in her ass tightened up and she moaned. Then I added, "Make her come, Sissy."

Holly moaned even louder when I said that.

My sister spread Jemma's lips wide and licked her hard for several strokes, making her roommate cry out and moan. Then she sucked the redhead's hood between her lips and shook her head back and forth. Jemma trembled and her hips lifted toward Holly's mouth.

I watched like a hawk, doing my best to ignore the bouncing of my cock demanding attention. I was taking mental notes as well. Holly looked up into the redhead's eyes and gave her a few exaggerated licks before diving back in to suck Jemma's pussy again.

Without missing a beat, my sister reached back, grabbed the arm I was caressing her butt with, and redirected it. I wasn't the slightest bit put out with rubbing her clit instead.

Once she had both hands and her balance back, Holly rubbed Jemma's clit with a fingertip while tongue fucking her canal. Every time her tongue slid into the redhead's recesses, it ended with an upward motion that flicked Jemma's exposed clit. My sister's roommate writhed and moaned louder.

I slid my finger between Holly's nether lips, meaning only to wet it, but the feeling of resistance from that weak push caught my attention. I couldn't resist sliding my finger inside her.

Holly whimpered into Jemma's pussy.

She was so hot and wet — and tight even around my finger. I slipped in a second finger and could feel the squeeze even more.

My sister doubled down with my fingers penetrating her. She licked hard, her head swiveling on every stroke, and her tongue curling around Jemma's clit at the top. That really set the redhead off, and she squeezed her breasts while crying out to the ceiling above.

I lifted my thumb and coated it in the juices dribbling out of my sister's pussy, then pressed it over her clit. When I stroked my hand, it plunged two fingers into her and stroked her clit with almost the full length of my thumb. Her sounds of pleasure quickly rose almost as high as Jemma's.

Almost.

The redhead cried out with almost every breath, and she was holding Holly against her pussy with both hands. My sister's head moved in a fast nod, broken by random twists, and I could hear the slurping sounds of Jemma's folds sliding out of her lips at the end of each.

Jemma looked up at me, her eyes wide, and said in a high-pitched voice, "Oh, she's going to make me come. Your sister's going to make me come."

"Do it, Holly. Suck her pussy and make her come," I said while picking up the pace of my pumping fingers.

My sister let out a muffled squeal, but only a few seconds later, Jemma's scream of release was anything but muffled.

The redhead sat up as she exploded into orgasm, holding tight onto my sister's head. Jemma hovered above the pillow for a few moments, her body stiff and trembling as she wailed in exquisite agony. Then, her back arched and she screamed again when she slammed right back down. She half popped back up while sucking in a loud gasp before her hips began bucking wildly.

My sister drew in a gasp that mirrored her roommates and pushed up onto her elbows when she couldn't keep up with Jemma's thrashing. I was finger-fucking Holly as fast as I could, and even leaned back for a better angle when she rose up from between Jemma's thighs.

"Ah! Ah! Yes!" My sister cried.

I was eagerly anticipating her orgasm when she suddenly rocked forward away from my hand.

Holly looked back at me and begged, "Please. Fuck me. Please."

I was up onto my knees before the second please.

Jemma was still twitching and breathing like a bellows, but she said, "W-wait! I wanna w-watch."

"Hurry. Please. Hurry. Hurry," Holly pleaded, her body undulating with need.

I moved in behind my sister and settled my hands on her hips.

Jemma moaned pitifully as she sat up and launched into a poorly-coordinated crawl to the opposite end of the bed. She flopped onto her back next to us, looked up at me and said between pants, "Do it. Fuck your... Little sister."

I growled and she groaned as my cock slid into my sister's tight, hot little pussy.

Jemma's sensual voice arose from below, saying, "Oh, fuck yes."

I pulled back after that first sweet dive into her depths and said, "So tight, Holly."

My sister responded, "So big. So big. So good."

She fit me like no woman ever had. It was as if she was made for me. I fucked her slowly, wanting to feel every inch of me sliding in and out of her clinging sheath.

"Faster," Holly cried, obviously having other ideas.

I was willing to give her anything she wanted. The next pump of my hips was harder and faster. I was more than a little concerned about lasting long enough, or at all, though. She felt so wonderful and I was so excited that I didn't know how long I could hold out.

A brush against my balls the next time I pushed into my sister's depths was my first indication that Jemma had found the strength to lift her arm and rub Holly's clit.

"Give it to her. Make your sister come," the redhead encouraged me.

"Yes! Give it to me, Doug!" Holly agreed.

I clenched my teeth and did just that. I pounded into my sister's pussy, my thighs slapping against her ass. Every ounce of my willpower was devoted to ignoring how amazing she felt, hoping to hold out as long as I could. It was only when Holly let out a shriek that I snapped out of the intense state of concentration and realized I must have gotten her closer than I thought with my fingers.

The tone of her voice left little doubt that she was soaring toward a peak when she cried, "Faster! Harder! Fuck meee!"

Her pussy tightened around me in a pre-orgasmic contraction, and I knew I was home free. I let myself delight in the sight of her butt jiggling and my pussy slick cock vanishing inside her. I looked up at her hair bouncing from the power of my thrusts, and caught a glimpse of her face. It was bright red and filled with ecstasy.

"Come for me, Sissy," I said, my excitement evident in my voice.

Jemma's voice rang out hot on the heels of mine. "Yes, come all over your brother's big cock."

Holly cried, "Don't stop. Gonna come. Gonna come. Gonna..."

And then she did. "Ah! Aiyeee!" my sister screamed as her orgasm took hold.

Her pussy clenched around me so tight that I spat out, "Ah my... Fuck!"

I kept thrusting, but it was much slowed from the wild pounding that had brought her off. Her cries of pleasure were the sweetest sounds I'd ever heard, and they just kept coming. I slowed the pace of my hips, and after a few strokes, I stopped with my cock nestled inside her. I caressed her butt and watched her quiver as she slowly drifted down from the heights.

"Oh, Doug," she whimpered between pants.

"Ah, Holly... Did you come hard?" I asked.

She answered, "Mmm... So hard. Wonderful."

Jemma let out a much deeper moan than my sister's, and then said, "That was so fucking hot."

"Uh huh," My sister agreed. "Thank you. You made it happen."

"Well, while you're in a thankful mood, can I borrow your brother's cock for a few minutes?"

Holly let out a weak chuckle and said, "Uh huh." She then pulled her hips forward, though she let out a sad moan when my cock slid out of her with a slurping sound.

Jemma crawled out of the bed while my sister rolled over onto her back on one side of the mattress, making room in the middle. She looked stunningly beautiful, lying there in the afterglow of her orgasm. I stared at her — grinning — until she beckoned me to her.

I dropped to my hands over her, and before she kissed me, she said, "Thank you."

"That was unbelievable," I said once our lips parted.

"We're not done yet, big brother," Holly said, and then broke out into a mischievous grin. "Come here and let me clean you up."

She didn't have to beg me to do that. I moved over next to her and she pulled my cock down to her lips. Shivers ran up and down my spine as my sister licked and sucked her pussy juice off my cock.

Jemma climbed back into the bed and wrapped her arms around me from behind. She looked over my shoulder and moaned while watching Holly suck me clean. She was wearing some kind of nubby finger vibrator, and holding something else I couldn't see in her other hand.

Holly finished with a kiss on the head of my cock, and then caressed her breasts for my wondering eyes.

Her roommate revealed what was in her other hand when she held up a condom and said, "Here."

I took it, but wondered why. She certainly hadn't been worried about it before.

The answer was forthcoming when Jemma said, "It's extra strength, to make sure you don't come too soon. I promised your sister that the load you've been building up is hers."

The thought of filling my sister full of cum set my cock to bouncing like a kangaroo on crack.

Holly popped up and said, "Lay down. I'll put it on."

I handed her the condom, and then dropped down on my back. Jemma turned on her finger vibe and ran it over her folds with an excited moan while Holly opened the condom. My sister stood my cock up, put the condom over the head, and then slowly rolled it down my throbbing shaft.

Once it was in place, she looked at her roommate and said, "Come here and sit on my brother's cock."

Holly played master of ceremonies, holding my cock while the redhead got into position above me. My sister rubbed the tip between Jemma's folds, getting it slick. Then Jemma sank down on it with a moan.

"God, I love your brother's cock," Jemma said while wiggling her hips, and then slid her vibrating finger between her legs.

"Me too. Hurry up and come so he can fuck me and fill me up."

"Oh my god," I groaned. Both girls giggled.

I could feel a hint of the buzz coming from Jemma's vibrator as she rode me, but there was no doubt the condom was having an effect. I knew how good she felt, and the sensation was greatly reduced. It was a good thing, because she looked unbelievably sexy gyrating atop me.

The redhead was really getting into it, slamming her hips back and forth when she said, "Why don't you go sit on your brother's face while I ride his dick? He can get you all warmed up so he won't need that rubber when he fucks you. I don't want to be tasting that when I'm licking all of his cum out of your pussy."

My sister turned toward me and asked, "Do you want to lick my pussy?"

"Oh, fuck yes," I answered without the slightest hesitation.

Holly didn't dawdle either. She straddled my head and lowered that sweet pussy to my eager lips.

"So good," I said as I slipped my tongue into her. Once again, I was lost in the perfume of her arousal and her bittersweet nectar.

"No, you're so good," she moaned.

Holly was wet to the point of dripping. She must have been just as excited as I was about the prospect of my coming inside her. I tried the suck and shake trick she'd used on Jemma and got a combination of a giggle and a squeal as a reward. I licked, sucked, and probed her with every trick I could think of. The plan of getting her worked up was long forgotten. I wanted her to come. Her roommate started adding bounces as her arousal mounted, and I could hear it in her voice when she said, "That sexy ass looks so good riding your brother's face."

Holly said, "He's licking my pussy so good. Are you gonna come all over his cock?"

"Uh huh. You want me to, don't you? Want me to come on your brother's cock?"

"Yes. Do it," My sister answered.

Jemma obviously took that to heart. She bounced so hard on me that the headboard started banging against the wall, and I had to grab onto my sister's thighs to keep her pussy in reach. The redhead's wild ride tugged uncomfortably at the root of my cock, but that was one more thing that would help hold back the volcanic load I knew was just waiting to go off.

"Ah. Oh. Fuck. Yes. Fuck. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah," Jemma cried in an ever-louder cacophony.

"Oh, she's going to come," my sister said, the strain of pleasure evident in her voice as well.