Holly: My Girlfriend's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my GOD!" she said. "I NEEDED that." I made way as she slid off the counter, a puddle of her cum that I'd missed leaving a trail. I stood and wiped it up with my hand, licking it from my fingers. She watched and smiled. "Let's go upstairs," she said happily, grabbing my hand. "After THAT, you can have ANYTHING you want."

I followed her up the stairs, watching her gorgeous ass in the black skirt sway in her inimitable style, and near the top, she unzipped it and let it fall. I picked it up and we went to our room.

Beside the bed she turned and kissed me ferociously. "Where did this come from?" I asked her.

"I just...I don't know, babe," she admitted. "I just needed you today." She pushed my jeans and boxers down and I stepped out of them, then slid my arms out of my sleeves. Our hands explored one another as we stood and kissed. "We need to finish before Holly gets home," she practically panted.

The aroma of Holly was masked by Elise's want, but I looked down at my bobbing dick and saw Holly's dried juices in my hair. Elise said, "I want you to fuck me however you want to," and turned and bent over the bed. My aching cock twitched and I slid up behind her, bending to kiss her on the neck. I kissed my way down her spine and pushed her down on the bed so that her spread legs dangled over the edge. I licked the split of her ass where her juices had spilled from her, and pushed my tongue into her asshole. She shuddered and moaned.

"Is that what you want, baby?" she asked breathlessly. She reached back and tugged my ear, playing with my hair. My tongue left her ass and I put my lips around her clit again, lapping up her lubricant. I slipped a finger into her tight, slippery ass while I sucked her and she came again, moaning into the comforter. I felt her asshole pulse with her orgasm. She began to swing her hips back and forth, and I stood back up behind her. I slipped my cock along the outer lips of her sex and lubricated the head, teasing her.

"Please, honey, put it in me...wherever you want," she gasped, nearly desperate.

With a grin, I placed the straining head at the tight brown pucker of her asshole. With one hand, she clutched the bedding. She grabbed a pillow and bit into it. I pushed and the head pried her open. I heard her gasp. "UHHHHH!" she cried into the pillow.

"I want you to cum," I said, and we reached under her together. She pressed two of my fingers into her clit as my dick eased into her.

"Go...slow..." she said, without exhaling. I looked down and saw her ass opening for me, stretching, relaxing. I loved to watch her open for me. My cock slowly disappeared into her ass, and finally, the ring of her muscle gripped me near the base. She let out a huge breath. "Fuck...me..." she said, working my fingers on her clit. I began to move, slowly, but hard. She gasped audibly each time I slammed into her. She pressed my fingers in hard circles, then back and forth on her clit. "Oh! Oh, baby!" she whined. "Hard-GUH! Harder.

More...deeper..." I was getting in deeper still with each thrust. Her asshole gripped me tight, and her ass was warm. The aroma of fucking her this way drove me to almost feral desire. I increased my speed, reddening her ass cheeks.

"I'm...I'm close...baby. Are you?" she panted. "God, babe..." she sputtered.

"Y-yes..." I said.

"Tell me...when, tell me when..." she stammered. "OH! GOD! Babe, you gotta...you gotta GO! I"M CUMMING!" She screamed, "NOW, HONEY, NOW!" and I came with her, sliding my hand out from under her and gripping her hips, pulling her back onto me, again and again, while pumping her full of whatever cum I had left.

"FUCK!" I groaned, my cock on fire once again. I pushed into her so hard she screamed and crawled up on the bed, and I followed her, my dick still pumping in her ass. I pressed her down into the bed, and she turned so our mouths could meet in a delicious kiss. She shoved her tongue, wet with her spit, into my mouth, and I sucked it, then our mouths opened and our tongues danced like kids in a mosh pit.

Her head fell into a pillow and she sighed. "God, that was so animal..." she turned her face back to me. "It felt so good. You are amazing."

"YOU are amazing," I said. "I just wanna stay like this forever..." I said dreamily. I was, in fact, exhausted, spent.

We rolled onto our sides, I was still inside her, and we rested. I stroked her hair absently. "Do we have time to do it again?" I asked, innocently.

"I wish..." she said with a tinge of melancholy. "...but Holly will be here in a few and I gotta take a shower..." I pumped my hips just a bit, still half-hard but slipping out of her well-used ass. She slapped me on the thigh. "LATER!" she said playfully, sliding off of me.

Elise stood and stretched. "I'm going to take a shower. I don't want Holly to smell sex on me."

Ironic, I thought. She went into the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the shower. "Get dressed!" she said in a loud voice. I lay there, thinking about my day, my head reeling. I heard her step into the spray of the shower, then I covered my eyes and listened to the water splashing. Suddenly, I felt weight on the bed and breath near my groin. Holly.

"Jesus!" I said. She looked up at me smiling.

"We can hear her get out!" she whispered. She took my shrinking penis in her mouth. "Mmmf!" she moaned. "I can taste her on you! You just fucked her in the ass!"

I was shaking. "Holly! She takes short showers!" She laughed with my dick in her mouth again. She looked so hot, even though I was shriveling with fear. "I need a taste of Mom," she whispered. She stuck her tongue out - my cum was on it. She drew her tongue back in and swallowed theatrically.

"Mom's ass tastes yummy. I am so turned on," she smiled wickedly. "I swear I smell her pussy on your face!" she crawled up and shoved her tongue into my mouth. "Thanks for the sample!" she giggled and slipped out of the room. My heart was pounding as she ran back downstairs. The shower turned off. I slid into my clothes quickly, exiting our room as Elsie came out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Is Holly here yet?" Elise asked, giving me a kiss.

"I think I heard her come in," I said. I leaned in close to her and said, "I gotta go get your clothes!" She smiled.

I ran downstairs. Holly was in the kitchen, and she had Elise's thong at her face. "God, she smells amazing. She tastes amazing..." she whispered. I swatted her ass and picked up Elise's clothes. Holly slipped the thong into her pocket. "You had her really, really wet..." she said.

"Tomorrow morning, I'm going to punish you, you bad girl," I said. She grinned.

"God, I hope so."

She went upstairs to change, and I went up to take the clothes to the laundry. Elise was in the bedroom, door open, naked. "Hi, honey!" she said cheerily to Holly.

"Hi, Mom!" Holly said. Holly went into her room for a change of clothes, then went to our room with them. I put the clothes in the laundry then stood on the stairs where Elise could not see me. Holly went into our room and took off her shirt and shorts. She had on an athletic bra, and she slipped it over her shoulders while taking to Elise about school. Holly then slipped her underwear off and closed the door in a show of false modesty. I was left drooling over her astounding ass, so I slipped downstairs quietly.

They joined me downstairs two minutes later.

----------------------------

We ate the pizza, talking like usual. I was shaking almost visibly. Holly still hadn't clued me to the details of her plan, but she DID put her foot in my lap when Elise went to the kitchen. At last, Holly began unfolding her scheme to bed her mom...

"Mom, when you were in college, did you ever make out with a girl?" Holly asked innocently. (Innocent! HA!)

"Believe it or not, no, I didn't," Elsie said, mocking her semi-slutty college persona. "I mean, I don't have anything against it, it's just that, well, it's almost like a rite of passage these days, and it wasn't then. Anyway, I didn't know any girls who I wanted to try it with then."

The word 'then' suddenly had a whole new meaning in my lexicon. Elsie had never ever shown any interest in chicks in all the years we'd been together - except Holly.

"Why does it matter?" Elise asked.

Holly smirked ever so slightly. I saw it. "Well, I think I might be bi," she began. "I HAVE made out with a girl. In fact, I've done a whole lot more than that." She had been looking down at her food, but now she looked at her mom. I looked at Elise. I saw a look on her face I couldn't identify. She clasped her hands and looked at Holly.

"That's cool, baby," she said cheerily, then glancing at me, she said, "Men are nothing but trouble anyway." They both laughed.

"Well, I like men too - there are certain body parts that can't be substituted."

"Oh sure they can!" Elise assured her. She grabbed my thigh. "Sorry, babe, but it's true."

"Don't I know it," I said, in mock despair. I thought of her silver vibrator in the bedside stand. "But even we men can have fun with those substitutes, in so many ways..." I thought of how I'd fucked Elise in the ass while she was on her back and I had the vibrator shoved into her pussy. I knew she thought of it, too, as she grabbed my dick.

"Anyway, honey, I have no issue with bisexuality, or whatever you want to be. Women - certain women - are too pretty, too smart, too interesting to be ignored, so whatever," Elise said. "Who is it? Or, was it?"

"Um, right now, it's Megan," Holly answered quickly.

"Reeeally..." Elise said thoughtfully, "Well, she IS really gorgeous." Megan IS truly beautiful, that is true - brunette, skinny, short hair, petite, bright, funny, green eyes. "Is it serious?" she asked finally.

"Nnnnot really TOO serious..." Holly said carefully, "I just needed to know..."

"Know what, darling?"

"You know, what it is like, how it works. I mean, I have fantasies and stuff, I wanted to see if I liked it."

Maybe it was the wine talking for Elise, but she seemed really curious. "You had fantasies? What kind of fantasies? When did those start? And did you like it?"

Holly got up and took her plate to the sink, went to the fridge and got beers, then refreshed her mom's wine.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Elise said. I swore she was almost pouting.

Holly brightened. "Are you sure YOU wanna hear the answers?" she said with a laugh.

"Absolutely," Elise clarified. She took a gulp of wine.

"When I was younger," Holly began, "There was a woman in my life I had a serious - I don't know what else to call it - 'crush' on." I assumed it was Elise she was talking about. "And when I got to a certain age, I started to notice that certain things happened to me when I saw this woman do certain things - just the way she moved sometimes, or how clothes slid over her skin. I mean, I got excited."

We all got up and moved to the living room, all of us sitting on the sofa, as she talked. Elise was noticeably tipsy, but she seemed riveted by her daughter's tale. "And, eventually, I got to, you know, touch myself while I was alone, thinking about this woman. I felt kind of guilty, at first, but I did some research on the internet, secretly, about it, and I concluded eventually, that it was not unusual."

"Was this "crush" - was it anyone I know?" Elise asked.

"Ummm, yeah, it was," Holly grinned. "Anyway, eventually, I started looking up, you know, some porn that showed girls doing it."

"LESBIAN PORN!" Elise howled. "My daughter looks at internet porn! I don't even look at porn..."

Holly ignored this, and instead continued with her story. "By the time I got to high school, I really wanted to explore with someone - I was so frustrated. Anyway, that was the first time I kissed a girl. When I got to college, not only did I kiss a girl, I had sex with three."

Elise had a silly grin on her face. "Three!" she exclaimed. She turned to me. "You were right about the sorority." I could not tell from the look on her face WHAT she was thinking, but she was referring to my jokes about her daughter joining a sorority and the possibility of a lesbian initiation. Elise hadn't even made mention that this conversation was totally inappropriate - sexy, intimate, friendly and not at all like mother, daughter and daughter should be talking.

"Anyhow," Holly continued, "that's my story, thus far, and I'm just hoping that when Megan comes to visit, this is going to be cool...We might even have sex in my room. I mean, I can't do it at Dad's. It is cool, isn't it?"

Elise finished off her wine - the end of two bottles - and put her hand on Holly's thigh. "Of course, honey - Megan can stay here. What you do in your room is your business..."

Holly immediately leaned and kissed her mother on the mouth. "Thanks, Mom!" she exclaimed. "I knew you'd be cool. Megan's going to be here tomorrow."

"No problem, babe...but I am curious, did you ever tell this woman that you had a crush on her?"

"Not yet!" Holly said cheerfully.

"Well, you ought to...if you think she'll be okay with it."

Holly giggled. "I plan to..."

Elise, by this time more than tipsy, stood unsteadily. "I need to go to bed and process all of this information..." She looked at me. "Will you take me up to bed?"

I stood and took her hand. "Of course, babe." I responded. "Good night, Holly." Holly stood and hugged me, then hugged her mother.

"Thanks for letting Megan stay here for a couple of days," she said. Then she kissed her mother, again on the lips, with Holly's lips parted ever so slightly. Elise's were too, but she wasn't sober and I didn't know if she noticed. The kiss lingered for more than a second and we all went upstairs, turning out the lights as we went.

-----------------------------

The next chapter is forthcoming - my life has become awfully busy...

12