Holly: My Girlfriend's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"REEEEALleee...?" Elise said, with a throaty laugh. "Well, well well..." She looked at Holly. "There's nothing wrong with being 'bad'. I was in college once..." Her eyes went up in reverie. In silent revenge for her college exploits, I pushed one of my knuckles on Holly's clit. Heat literally poured from under her thong, like a tide. She made a peeping sound, I swear, when she inhaled quickly. Elise had a brief, faraway smile, and it occurred to me that Megan's hand was apparently still on her hip.

"You were a bad girl, I bet," Megan said, "you're so hot I bet ALL the boys wanted you..."

"Maybe the girls, too!" Holly chimed in, laughing. Elise put her head down and grinned while looking at them, one after the other, then me.

"Who knows?" Elise said, her voice almost cracking. She reached down and squeezed Megan's hand, then looked at her. Megan smiled. "I wish some chick would have told me." Elise said, pouting.

From the corner of my eye I saw the server coming with the wine. I slid my hand out from under Holly's skirt, and she bumped her thigh into mine with mock anger. Looking at the server, I put my knuckle into my mouth, tasting her. The server poured the wine into Elise's glass, but I begged off and asked for a beer.

"I have to go to the bathroom," Elise announced quietly, and slipped out of the booth, letting Megan's hand go reluctantly. Her hips swayed sexily as she strode away from the table. Megan watched her with intense interest.

"God, Holly, your mom IS sexy..." she said in a dreamy voice. "I agree with you..." She looked at me, "Does her pussy taste as good as Holly's?"

There was my answer - Megan DID know. "Ummm, yes...no?" I laughed. "What IS the right answer?" Holly gave me the briefest of kisses.

"THAT was an excellent answer!" she responded.

Megan slid out of the booth. "I'm going in..." she said.

"DON'T rush it, Meggie" Holly urged.

"I think she's into it...but she doesn't know it..." Megan said. "Anyway, I have to pee!" she said, winking at me.

"You told her EVERYTHING!" I laughed, sliding my hand up her skirt and under her thong.

Holly gasped. "Yes I did! And it got me laid, fiercely!" Megan sashayed away - her ass is so perfect that it has to be seen to be believed. Holly gripped my wrist and pushed. I slid two fingers into her boiling sex. "Megan is so hot," she said, her eyelids fluttering. I moved my fingers inside her very wet slit.

"Yes, she is..." I said as she disappeared. "She seems like the kind of woman who gets what she wants..."

Holly laughed quietly, "She does. She IS that kind of woman." She looked at me. "She wants to have a threesome...with us."

"She DOES, does she?" I mulled that one over, excited beyond belief.

"Or a foursome, with Mom, too," she continued, grinding onto my hand.

"Holly, don't cum, not here! Don't even try it!" I whispered. I stared in the direction of the bathrooms. She made tiny, tiny squealing noises. I glanced at her and saw sweat on her forehead.

"ohhhh. myyyyy. god..." she whispered, trembling hard.

"Did you cum?" I asked, astonished and panicked.

She grinned a lazy grin and pushed my hand away. "I need to go to the restroom..." she sighed. "...When they come back."

I licked her cunt juices from my fingers. It looked relatively normal in a restaurant. I saw Elise coming toward us, followed by Megan so I slid out of the booth, my shirt hanging over my erection, and Holly got up to rush past them. I looked at the seat and it looked wet, so I sat down and slid over it. They took their seats, grinning at each other. Elise got out her lipstick and reapplied it.

When Holly returned, she sat and slipped her sopping thong into my hand. I pushed it into my pocket, intending to use it later for...something. I nodded a thank you at her.

While we finished the wine, Elise and Megan touched in a familiar, sexy way. Holly kept looking at me, surprised and excited. It was so sexy yet casual that it wasn't distracting for others in the restaurant, but there was so much subtext at our table it couldn't be ignored. Holly would occasionally squeeze my erection, keeping me distracted. When Megan finally started talking about sex, the wine was gone, and we paid the bill so we could leave.

"I just like the taste of a woman," Megan was saying in response to Elise's question about why she was bi. (She describes herself as 'bi', not gay or lesbian.... Thank God.) "I mean, they smell good, too, and they're soft - some of them. I like women who are not like guys, you know?" Her head dipped at an angle, as if to elicit a response from Elise, and Elise's movements matched Megan's. It was seduction, and Holly and I found it seductive, too. Holly's fingertips were almost imperceptibly trembling on her lips as she watched and listened, rapt. Her thigh bounced off mine, and my hand grazed her pussy, my finger glancing off her clit, again and again, until we got up to leave.

"Women ARE sexy. Maybe sexier than men," Elise said as she stood, wobbling. "But I like my man..." She said taking my arm.

"I do too," Megan announced, "like men," she finished, laughing, "Just, as long as I can have some pussy," she said in a stage whisper.

We arrived back at home, and Elise was tired and very affectionate, kissing Holly and Megan, but saving her tongue for exploration in my mouth. She lead me upstairs, and Holly pouted, but Megan's hands slid right up her shirt as Elise and I walked up the stairs. "Goodnight, girls..." Elise said, giggling. For my part, I just shrugged as we disappeared from view.

"Good night, Mother, " Holly said with mild irritation in her voice.

"Good night, sexy," Megan chirped.

Again, Elise left the bedroom door open and stripped naked. "Oops!" she said, a little drunk, "We have guests! Maybe I shouldn't be naked!"

"Oh, give Megan a thrill if she happens to catch you..." I said, pulling her to the bed. She was dripping wet - her juices literally drooled down her thighs. I laid back and took off my shirt while she crawled over me and put her dribbling pussy over my face. She grabbed my hair and ground down hard enough to make me gasp for breath while i gulped down her tart wetness. Her hips moved back and forth, sliming me. She moaned noisily, and, nearing orgasm, she let out a short burst of pee. "ohhhh, GOD! OHHH, GOD!" she cried, cumming violently and letting loose a torrent of piss. I gulped and gulped, only a fraction spilling over. She looked down at me when she finished and grinned, drool practically spilling from her lips.

"I want to kiss you..." she said, "but I don't want you to stop." Her grin became a wide smile. "Did you like the surprise I had for you?"

I made an eager "uh huh" from under her. She closed her eyes, her head still dangling. "It felt...incredibly good..." she whispered. She's never done it before. Her hips were now like a pendulum, and I lapped at her pussy and asshole as they swayed by. Each time I hit her clit, I felt her jolt, and finally, like a leaf floating to the ground, she settled where I had access to her clit, and I sucked it, surprising her by slipping a finger into her now-slimy asshole. She gasped, and came, shaking, her thighs quaking like shivering puppies, groaning my name.

She fell over beside me and stared into my eyes. "Your mouth is...unbelievable. So talented!" She stroked my hair. She blinked hard and rolled onto her stomach, sliding a pillow under her pelvis. "You did so good, I want to reward you," she said with a snicker. I got up and looked out into the hall - no Holly, no Megan. I was almost disappointed - I had enjoyed the audience. I crawled up between her spread legs like a cat sneaking up on a ball. Her aroma is heady, and it makes me feel faint sometimes, it's so erotic. I pushed her cheeks apart, and saw her wetness everywhere in the darkness of the room. I pressed my tongue into the divine center of her ass, and I immediately began to drool. I licked and she groaned sweetly. "uhhhhh...mmmm" and she rocked her hips.

"God, yes, Eric...feels...so goood..." she sighed. I used my thumb on her clit and her hips began to pivot from side to side. "Yeah..." she whispered, "yesss. I think I can..cummm" she moaned quietly. "Yessss..." My tongue swirled and darted around then pressed into her, and soon, she came, this time, her voice rising, "Ah! ah!...(gasp!) ahh -huhuh!" as she bucked up into my damp face. "yes! god, yes!" and she grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, reaching back to place my cock at her slippery asshole. "Fffuck..my ass" she hissed, and I pushed in.

She gasped, inhaling sharply, then pushed up to engulf me. "God, yess!" She had NEVER been so specific or graphic. I was so turned on I saw colors exploding. I pressed in until I couldn't, then pulled back and pushed in again, over and over, until I felt the heat of her cunt on my balls. The taste of her was on my lips and I licked them. She grunted each time I slammed in, and sighed as I slid back out slowly. I knew it wouldn't be long, and I leaned to bite her shoulder gently. She turned and kissed me. "Tell me when you're gonna cum so I can do it with you.." she implored, reaching down to stroke her pussy. I could only nod my agreement.

I pounded her tugging ass for longer than I expected - she felt so good I was afraid for it to end, but I groaned like an idiot and said, "N-now..." and I slammed into her one more time and came, spurting so deep, she cried in pain, then settled in to join me, her fingers going in crazy circles on her clit as she came, screaming into the pillow. I threw my head back as my orgasm continued, and kept moaning, even when I saw the girls in the hallway, watching, and smiling. They had changed into t-shirts for sleeping and had their arms wrapped around each other.

I rolled Elise over so I could stay inside her while I recovered. She caught a glimpse of our voyeurs and said, "Hey!" in mock indignation. But the squeeze of her ass alerted me to the fact that she liked it. "They are so bad..." she said as she lay her head down and passed out. I held her from behind, kissing her shoulder and stroking her hip, drifting off to the sounds of Holly and Megan making love.

**************************

I woke up hours later, the sun still not up, and Elise and I under the covers, somehow. I desperately had to pee, and I slipped out of bed and cautiously, I looked out into the empty hall. I crept into the bathroom - lit by night light - and pissed. When I went back into the bedroom, I was met by Megan in the hall. We were both naked and she didn't move to cover up. "Sounded like you had fun," she said, flirtatiously.

"You, too, " I said with a laugh. "It's going to be an interesting weekend.."

She kissed me on the mouth. "Yeah, it is," she said, and she went into the bathroom without closing the door. Impulsively, I swung around just as her pee was hitting the bowl. I reached between her legs and let it hit my hand. We stared at each other, then she craned her neck to kiss me harder than before, her tongue swiping mine, throwing an arm around my neck.

She let go as her piss stopped and I brought my hand to my mouth to taste her - she was salty and bitter - morning pee. She smiled. "You are one kinky bastard," she whispered. She pressed my thigh to make me kneel and stood without wiping, then placed her pelvis near my face, then lifted a leg. I looked up at her and licked her clean. She pulled my hair when my tongue hit her clit, but swung her leg around and strode away. "You have to wait - there's plenty of time," she said, and she went back to bed. I flushed the toilet and crawled back to bed, hard as a rock.

*****************************

Sometime around nine in the morning, Elise got a call from work. She needed to go in and take care of some client. She groaned. "Fuck, it's Saturday!" she whined. "It won't take long," she assured me, kissing me on the nose. She got up and put on my shirt from the previous night. I slipped into my boxers and went to make coffee as she went in to pee.

She came down and we waited for the coffee to brew, holding each other. Finally, she spoke, "Do you think they did it last night?"

"Oh, hell, yes!" I said. "I heard 'em." I didn't mention that I tasted Megan's mouth. "We were, after all, inspirational."

"Oh, God," she said, shaking her head, "that was unwise..." Then she looked up at me with mischief on her face. "I remember doing something I've never done before!"

"Oh, yes you did - and I loved it. In fact, I loved ALL of you last night!" I said gleefully and truthfully.

"Yes, you did love ALL of me - my ass is SORE!" she giggled. "In a good way!" Then she got kind of serious. "I never thought I would, you know, pee in your mouth," she whispered. "But I have to admit, it was incredibly erotic.." Thinking about it, she added, "I might do that again..."

"Yay!" I said, in mock triumph. I held her, kissed her head, and said, "I love you, baby..."

**********************************

Elise got a shower and got dressed in no hurry. Holly got up and was wearing an oversize t-shirt and pink panties when she came to get her coffee. She hugged me first, then her mom. "Good morning," she said happily.

"Did you two sleep okay?" Elise asked, a tinge of jealousy in her voice. When Holly nodded over her coffee mug, Elise added, "Did you get it on?" Their eyes met - Holly was trying to determine what her mom wanted. Apparently seeing no anger, she nodded again. Elise laughed. "under MY roof!!" she shouted.

"I can't resist her amazing ass, Mom!" Holly said, playfully. "Plus, the woman can lick like there's no tomorrow!"

Elise pressed her hands over her ears. "I don't need a review!" she laughed.

"Why not?" Megan asked, sauntering into the kitchen. She had on a camisole and high cut, baby blue underwear. I looked away.

"Oh, you can look," Elise said, "She's gorgeous, and it wouldn't be fair not to! Anyway, I saw you glance at my daughter's ass, you perv..." That made me laugh.

"Yes, I did," I admitted. "There's a lot of skin in this house!" I said, and I spun around and went to the adjacent den to use the computer.

**************************

Elise left at eleven to go to the office, and by that time, I was watching the news in the living room. The girls joined me, sitting on either side of me on the sofa. I turned off the tv. "You were fucking her ass last night!" Megan laughed.

"She said that's what she wanted!" I said defensively. "Besides, I like it."

"Yes, he does!" Holly contributed. "Anyway, Megan, I do, too."

"Don't I know it..." Megan said. "How did you like my sample?" she asked me, sidling up to me.

I grinned. "Ummm...Hello? Delicious." She kissed me, hard. She had luxurious lips - soft, warm and wet. "You can have a lot more," she whispered. She turned my face to Holly, who kissed me as well, her tongue deep in my mouth. She moaned.

We took all our clothes off, calculating the amount of time we would have before Elise got home. "How do threesomes work?" Holly joked. I was so hard that I ached. We laid Megan back and took turns between her supple thighs. She tasted delicious, like nectarine, and she was so wet Holly got a towel to place under her pelvis while I licked Megan's pussy. Holly crouched as I pushed Megan's left thigh up and sucked her clit and put her mouth over my cock. The sounds we were making echoed in the otherwise silent room. Holly had her fingers between her own pussy lips, and Megan whined as I licked her clit. I made all kinds of low noises.

"I wan-wanna taste you, H-holly.." Megan sputtered and stammered. "Please, baby..." Holly crawled up and squatted over Megan's face. Using her athlete's balance, she hovered over Megan's mouth. Our eyes locked - Holly's narrowed to slits while I stared up into her beautiful face while licking up Megan's salty-sweet juices. I pressed a finger up into her g-spot.

"Lick her ass, " Holly whispered, and I swirled my tongue at Megan's backdoor. Her hips thrust up and she moaned into Holly. When I resumed concentrating on her clit, my tongue going back and forth across it, she came, her body stiffening, her moans loud, and her pelvis coming off the sofa, and her juices squirting - not like porn, but the way a woman usually does, in a flood, not a spray.

Megan scrambled up, gasping for air, her nerves aflame. "Oh god...oh god..." she panted, kissing me. "That was so good.." She gripped my dick and pressed it at her pussy, sliding to me. My knees were on the floor and she was now on the edge of the sofa. Holly sat behind her and grabbed her nipples while kissing her neck. Megan pumped her hips at me, again and again, in a rhythm. Her mouth - when not on mine or Holly's - hung open, and she flung her arm around my neck. Her juices spattered on my entire abdomen, and she came quickly, three then four times, panting. She was quiet when she came, just soft moans of "ohhhhh!" but I felt the muscles of her young sex grip me. Finally, exhausted, she threw her body back, shaking. "Gawd!" she exclaimed.

Holly leaned down and kissed her, and licked her juices off of my straining cock. "God, I love the way she tastes on you.." she said, brushing her hair off to the side so I could see her. She moved faster, and saliva dripped off of me, so I pushed her away so I wouldn't cum.

"No?" she asked, eyelids fluttering. I shook my head and grinned malevolently.

"Can you come...one more time, Megan?" I asked. I pulled Holly's hips to me, her torso on the sofa.

She raised her head and nodded, "Maybe..." She sat up and leaned back so that Holly's face was inches from her boiling slit. Holly hungrily began to slide her tongue along the lips. I put my lips around Holly's clit from behind her, her ample ass in the air. I twirled my tongue around her nub, then plunged it into her, or at her asshole. She shuddered and got into a rhythm herself, her mouth on Megan. When Holly came, her knees buckled, and she crashed to the floor, calling out my name.

I pulled her back up to her knees and resumed my tongue assault on her. Megan came, pulling Holly's face deep into her crotch, then she slithered away and under Holly. Holly lowered her gushing pussy onto her face. I placed a couple of throw pillows under Megan's head. Holly knew what I needed, and raised her ass so that I could lick her asshole. She had a tinny taste this morning, and I greedily slurped and licked, craving her raw, earthy, slightly metallic flavor. Holly screamed with pleasure when she came. "OH GOD! OH! OH! OH!" she virtually shouted, and I wasted no time - I grabbed her hips and pressed my dick at her ass. Her face was buried between Megan's thighs and Megan sucked her while I fucked her ass, probably as violently as I ever have in my life. Holly was nearly screaming, though it sounded like gurgles in Megan's sopping sex. I bounced off her cheeks, again and again, the aroma of her darker hole filling the room. "T-tell me...when you're about to cum," she said, urgently.

I had a death grip on her hips when I said, "I'll wait for you..." through clenched teeth. I was already feeling a loss of control, that swirling feeling, like all your senses are spiraling down a drain to your pelvis.

She bucked back, "YES!" she screamed, "Yes! Yes! Eric, NOW!" I made some guttural noise and pushed, and she pulled away, turned around and put my brown-streaked shaft in her mouth, using her tongue to milk me. I nearly fainted, and my knees went weak. I held my hands inches from her luxurious hair, trying hard not to grab and push, so exquisite was the work of her lips and tongue.

Satisfied that I was drained, she shimmied up and kissed me, her tongue giving me a taste of the depths of her bottom, and the depths of our near-depravity. "Do you like that?" she asked, nodding and smiling, I could only muster a vigorous nod in return. "you are a dirty, dirty man..." she said, grinning, "and I love it."