Holly: My Girlfriend's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hopped up and reached her hand to her exhausted girlfriend. "Let's go up and take a shower before Mom gets home."

"You go shower," Megan groaned, "I'm still recovering...anyway, I want to smell like this for awhile." Her fingers absently traced a path around her pretty pink nipples. She looked at me, sitting on the floor, my pubic hair matted with girl-cum, my shriveling shaft still dirty. "You better go get cleaned up, though - unless you want to go live in a hotel for awhile." She began pulling on her discarded clothing - what little she's had on.

"You're right - I can wait, too, but you can't," Holly reminded me. She turned and bent at the waist, her ass in my face. "But you have some unfinished business here..." she said. I got up on my knees and cleaned her asshole with my tongue, the bitter taste of her at first made me tentative, but she practically purred and stroked her still-wet pussy while I licked, and I started to feel the blood returning to my groin and my mind went away, and I licked as I craved it before.

"Okay, tiger," she said. "Now go on and clean up." she commanded. "You can have more later," she chuckled.

"You two are naughty," Megan said, stretching. "I gotta try that."

"Later!," Holly said playfully.

I went up to shower, bumping into the walls and stumbling up the stairs.

***********************

By the time Elise came home, all was back to normal - even the towel was in the wash, candles were burning. The girls had gone shopping. "Did they say when they'd be back?" Elise asked, a little sadly.

"They said they wouldn't be long," I replied. It was early afternoon. "Let's have an early dinner here - we can watch a movie or play cards after." I suggested. "The girls don't have any, um, plans."

"That's a great idea," Elise said, kissing me on the lips. No sign that she'd figured out I'd fucked her daughter and her friend. I figure one way to avoid having someone think you're fucking someone on the side is to have sex with them as much as possible. I pulled Elise close.

"We have some time..." I said, kissing her neck. She pushed her pelvis into my growing erection.

"Make it quick," she whispered.

****************************

I held her legs behind her knees while I stood beside the bed, impaled in her slick pussy. Our eyes locked in the afternoon sun. The angle of our coupling allowed my cock to slide over the front wall of her pussy with each thrust, which I took slowly. This made her sex weep fluids. I didn't bother to throw myself at the bedroom door when I heard Holly and Megan come in.

"eric..." Elise said weakly, her forehead covered in sweat. "..baby...they're back.." When I leaned to kiss her and whisper to her, her hips swayed from side to side, and suddenly, she came, gushing a huge amount of her saline-tasting lubricant. The rippling of her vaginal muscles and her upthrusting hips made me cum, too, and I put my mouth on the place where her neck meets her shoulder and grunted, cum splashing against the walls of her cunt.

I didn't pull out of Elise when Holly breathlessly bounded into the room. "Ooops! Sorry to interrupt!" she snickered, then backed away. Elise looked dozily back at her, shuddering with a mini-orgasm.

"N-no...Sweetie..we're. finished, it's okay," she smiled. She reached her hand back and Holly stopped and laid her hand on it. "We're going to have salmon for dinner," Elise said in a whisper, a serene smile across her face. "I'm...sorry you had to catch us...like this." she smiled wanly.

Holly grinned. She reached down and ruffled her mother's pubic hair. "I'm not traumatized. But you still gotta get rid of this!" She got up and bounded downstairs. I looked down at Elise and her eye's were literally rolled back in her head. She suddenly moved her hips urgently, and came again, her mouth seeking mine, wide open, her tongue feverishly seeking mine. My legs were shaking from the power of her orgasm.

She slid up to the head of the bed and patted the space beside her. My cum and her juices spilled out from between her lower lips.

"I'm gonna take a shower," she said, "so you should go downstairs and see what else they want for dinner, maybe fix them some lunch." I crawled beside her, transfixed by her infinite brown eyes. I saw tears had collected from her orgasms, and gingerly, I wiped them away.

"You're crying," I said quietly.

"I'm just happy today," she said with a smile.

************************

"Can't you EVER have enough?" Holly asked, exasperated. "I mean, you literally fucked the shit out of me!"

"Ewww!" Megan laughed.

"I don't want her to think I'm already having sex with you, " I protested. "Besides, she's going to get what she wants."

"So am I," Holly said with a malevolent grin.

I made them turkey sandwiches, on rye, and they ate like college students. Like very clever, conniving, oversexed college students. Megan shared a beer with Holly.

Elise came down the stairs looking refreshed. She was beaming. I handed her a plate with a sandwich. "Gotta keep your strength up," Megan observed, wryly. We all laughed.

"You're so right," Elise confirmed. "What did you two buy while you were out?" she asked, innocently.

Holly and Megan looked at each other, wide eyed, briefly. "Um, you know, school stuff, and some clothes?" Holly said, stumbling.

Megan threw her head back and shouted, "HA! We bought some underwear and a sex toy!" she said gleefully. Holly punched her in the arm.

"A sex toy?" Elise asked, eyebrow arched. The sex wasn't going to stop, not this weekend.

"It's a dildo, with two ends!" Megan said, laughing. "We were tired of our vibrators!"

"Speak for yourself!" Holly said, indignant. I stretched and rolled my arms behind my back. I could feel my muscles tensing up, sensing sex. I reached for two beers and handed one to Elise. It tasted good with the turkey.

***********************

Elise and Holly made dinner; Megan and I cleaned up. We chatted about politics and movies and music, travel and technology and books. These are no ordinary women, as I should point out. Elise started a business with a couple of partners; she's brilliant and cunning and principled, brilliant and beautiful and supremely organized.

Megan is a political science major - that's where she and Holly first bonded. She was Salutatorian of her high school class, on the Dean's list with a GPA of 3.9. She's funny and clever and quick. She takes no prisoners.

Holly, trying to decide what to major in, is possibly the finest woman I know. She's brilliant, she's steeped in pop culture, political culture, art history, history, everything. She's kind to everyone, but she's demanding. She's traveled all over, but went to school near home.She's optimistic, but a realist. I love the way she takes care of herself - appointments, work, school, car trouble - nothing fazes her, but she likes to be held when she's tired. She cries during romantic comedies, but loves science fiction; she loves animals and children; she's cautious but impulsive. She is a beautiful woman with hips and an ass and huge breasts, but she walks like her mother, with an athlete's grace, and like she doesn't care what she looks like.

All three are gorgeous and sexy and smell great and dress in their own style. Holly had on a shorter, loose-fitting skirt and a tight as hell green shirt over a tank top. Megan had on her trademark loose-fitting low-slung cargo pants and another tank top, and Elise had on her beat up hip-hugging, Levi silvertabs and a form-fitting, long-sleeved t-shirt. Boots, clogs and sneakers, respectively.They were the hottest women I have ever been alone with, and it occurred to me that I'd fucked them all. Today.

We played cards while music played - Megan and Holly were fans of the music of our generation. Elise and I couldn't beat the girls, so we switched partners, and Holly kept winning, thankfully with me as her partner. We drank - wine, champagne, beer, more wine, and everyone was really feeling good. Somehow the atmosphere - full of sexual tension - never got tense. Holly and Megan broke out the weed, and we all had a one-hitter. I actually had a soda to ward that one off.

We put the cards away and we talked about what the future held, sitting on the sofa and floor of the living room. The music played and candles were lit everywhere - it looked like a shrine. Megan wanted to go to Washington by way of the state capitol - she had already been an intern there. She confessed that Holly was her best friend and lover, but neither of them knew if they were "in love", just that they loved one another's company, and it translated well into sex.

"I've only been with three guys," Megan confessed, smirking. I was one of three. "And five girls - two of whom have been while in threesomes with Holly!" she squealed. She had a kind of worldly exterior, but she was a bit of a romantic at heart, it turned out. "The ideal situation, I think, is to live in a kind of menage a trios situation, where I can have my cake and eat it, too."

"Isn't that double the opportunity for crisis?" Elise asked, respectfully.

"Not if there's a lot of love," Holly responded.

"Yeah, right, like if you all start out with this notion, this is what I'm looking for, as opposed to coming into a preexisting marriage, or whatever, where they just want the sexual thrill, and there's no history of the third person in their dynamic...They have all their own stuff already, and you'd be like starting a new thing, you know? They'd have their history, and you wouldn't be part of that, but you could be their future...I don't know..."

"I could see it working..." Elise said, carefully, "If the marriage was stable, happy, and the two people loved you just as they loved each other. Like, maybe you just came into their lives organically - I couldn't see it happening from a personal ad..."

"Me either, but there is something really comforting about thinking that three people could live like that..." Holly said, wistfully. Elise gave her a look like she'd just wakened up. "I mean, I love men, and I guess I intend to be married to one - or not" she smiled at Elise and I. "But it would be nice to be nurtured, and also desired in the way that only men can..."

I was a little drunk, but I was trying hard to wrap my brain around what Holly was saying. Was she saying she wanted to be in a relationship with us - Elise and I? I couldn't ask, but I was dizzy trying to get my brain around it - I was for it, I knew that, and in my loopy state, I didn't care about 'how' anymore.

"I...actually think..it would be hot..." Elise said, slowly. "And, gratifying...if I were you," she added quickly.

She got up to get wine. "Refills, anyone?" I got up to help, taking glasses.

Holly and Megan sat on the sofa and kissed very gently as Elise poured more drinks. Their hands stayed on one another's hips and lower ribs. It was a show for Elise, who - as she stood pouring - ground her thighs together. Megan is a very, very clever woman. They scooted to the side of the sofa so that Elise could sit beside them and took their wine. Elise was more than tipsy, but she appeared to be very turned on. Megan put her hand on Elise's thigh as we talked, her other hand was around Holly's waist. I stood at the counter, drinking a beer.

"It doesn't suck to kiss another woman," Megan smiled. "So, if you want to practice, ever, I'll let you practice on me."

"You're just drunk!" Elise said. "I'm too old for you!" She almost spilled her drink.

"No you're not, Mom!" Holly said, defensively, "you're incredibly sexy!"

"Yeah, Elise!" Megan said, "You have an incredible body." Elise blushed.

"God, you're sweet..." she said, "but, Holly, you HAVE to say that, and Megan, you're just being sweet."

"No, Mom - you have an INCREDIBLE body..." Holly said, wistfully. she reached over and put her hand near Megan's. "I know Eric must love it, and I know I would love to kiss every inch of a body like yours..." Somehow, it SOUNDED innocent.

"God, Holly..." Elise said, "YOU'RE the one with the incredible tits, the unbelievable ass and legs...and you're SO gorgeous. Plus, you have the MOST incredibly sexy, beautiful girlfriend..."

"Well, either one of us would JUMP at a woman like you..." Megan said in a voice that sounded like sex.

Elise looked up at her, and their eyes met. She leaned over and her mouth met Megan's, softly. I almost came. They kissed, their lips parted slightly, and their tongues slipped in and out of one another's mouths. Elise took Megan's chin in her hand, and turned Megan's face to Holly. Holly and Megan kissed, more hungrily. Megan's hands were in each of their laps now, pressing on the seam of Elise's Levis and pushing Holly's skirt into her sex. Their breaths were loud. Elise watched, taking deep breaths, then Megan turned back to her and kissed her, more forcefully then before.

I literally did not know what to do. I stood, holding my breath, shaking. Finally, I took a long pull of beer.

"See?" Megan said finally and very very quietly. "It's awesome, right?" Her forehead connected to Elise's. "And, isn't it more pleasant here than in a restaurant bathroom?" she laughed throatily.

Elise grinned. Her eyes were closed. "Yes...and yes..." Then her eyes snapped open. "Holly, I'm so sorry, I..." She was struck speechless. "Baby, I'm sorry I kissed your girlfriend." she cried. She put her hands over her eyes. "I'm such a bad person..."

Holly got up and knelt before her mother. "Mom," she said, "Mom, it's okay. It turns me on that Megan is so attracted to you..." She gripped Elise's hands in hers. Megan was stroking Elise's thigh, and Holly's hair.

"Elise, our relationship isn't like that..." Megan said, nodding to Holly. "We aren't, like, exclusive..."

Elise looked up at Holly. "It...turns you on?" she asked in a whisper.

Holly bowed her head. "Yes," she said softly. "Very much so."

Elsie took Holly's face in her hands and kissed her, softly. I couldn't see, but the kiss lingered. I heard their breaths, taken in gulps. Megan looked at me and smiled serenely, then back to them. Elise stopped and pulled Megan to her. She kissed her hungrily, her hands on Megan's body - under her shirt, between her legs - then on Megan's face. Megan kissed back, ferociously.

Suddenly, Elise stood up and pulled Holly up. She kissed her, her hands in Holly's hair. I saw the pink of their tongues entwined. "I love you, baby," Elise whispered.

"I love you, too, Mama, more than I can say," Holly answered. Elise lifted Holly's skirt; she gasped when she saw Holly's damp pussy.

"Is that...for me?" Elise asked, her voice full of emotion.

"Yes, Mom." Holly nodded.

Elise slid her jeans down, along with her thong. Holly smiled when she saw that Elise had, in fact, shaved. The room was overwhelmed by the aroma of their damp sexes. She took Holly's hand and slid it between her legs. "That...is for you..." she panted. I heard Megan's pants unbuckle quietly, like a tiny chime, and her hand was in them.

Holly took her hand and her eyes closed as she tasted Elise. She moaned. Then she took Elise's hand and placed it between her legs. Elise, staring into Holly's eyes, withdrew her hand and licked her fingers clean. They drew one another close and kissed, mouths open. Holly slipped her thigh between her mother's legs and Elise ground down on it, looking for relief. She moaned, throwing her head back. "Holly...Oh, Holly..." she whispered. Holly kissed her mother's neck.

Megan took this as her cue. She got up, letting her pants fall to the ground, and slipped expertly out of her thong. She tore her shirt over her head. She had a gorgeous body - skinny but girlish, very firm 'b' cup breasts with small, erect, pink nipples, toned thighs, her pubic hair shaved clean. I could see her pussy glistening with wetness. She joined the scrum in the living room, kissing Holly hard, then pulling Elise's mouth to hers. Elise's face was streaked streaked with tears.

"I want you so badly, Mom," Holly said in a faint voice. "I have for so long."

"Baby...I...want you, too..." Elise answered. "I love you so much...." Megan pulled Elise's shirt over her head, then did the same for Holly. Elise gasped. Though she's seen Holly naked many, many times, this was the first time she'd be permitted to touch Holly's breasts like a lover, and she told me later it overwhelmed her. She put her hands on Holly's huge tits immediately, then, closing her eyes, she bent to take a nipple in her mouth, grinding even harder on Holly's leg, her clit against Holly's muscles and smooth skin. Megan knelt behind Elise, and almost purred as she pushed her tongue between Elise's ass cheeks.

Suddenly, she threw her hear back, moaned "OH!...OH!...OH!" and came, her full weight almost crashing down. Holly held on to her Mom, and put her mouth on hers. When Elise opened her eyes and smiled, Holly smiled back. "I think...we better go upstairs..." Elise said.

I stood where I was, stunned. It happened so fast. I thought about Megan - she was the catalyst. Put her in the mix of Holly and Elise, and they were bound to explode.

Without gathering their clothes, they led each other down the hall to the stairs, Holly in the lead, followed by Elise. They staggered up the stairs, but Megan came back down, and said, "Come on!"

(To be continued....)