All Comments on 'Holly's Secret'

by txhusband

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it became shit when

you said she had 36DDD tits. You must be a guy who's never had a woman so let me tell it to you like this....they would fucking hurt. There would be no dancing unless she wore a specially made bra because the girls would damn near give her a black eye. Also, a woman is not a man. By that I mean, she would need a reason to have sex, not simply an opportunity.

Turning her from a wife into a slut is retarded. Unprotected sex with unknown partners is asking for STD's and perhaps, an unplanned pregnancy.

If I could give this less than 1 star, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf

What the fuck is up with all these stories about hubbies whoreing out their wives? Complete garbage 1 *

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 12 years ago
4.5, so it got 5...

Communication is key, and withholding isn't conducive to keeping a healthy relationship, but it's a nice twist to keep the fucking "for her" (and totally appropriate as written by the pervy husband). Heck, it opens it up for good sequels and maybe disclosure. As for reasons, logic, etc., Nah. Reason often goes out the window when folks are in the zone. DDD? Sure, there are issues, but this isn't a technical breakdown, it's an erotic story. The pacing is good, the characters feel real and the tension was excellent. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what

What cellblock are you in loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no it was shit from the beginning

even for fantasy. the guy well the most mentally retarded guy on earth. should really not have kids at all. And the woman , just so typical, marrying the whole fucked up familiy with it and slowly adjusts to that underground level and stayed with them. so the kids have in the end two aids sick parents, what a wonderful erotic imagination. And how wonderful it has to be to grow up in such a beautiful place where dad fucks the dog if he doesn't find anything else and mom lying through her teeth every second word. will be a nice bunch of kids learning all that so young. the will be the masters of the universe once adults .

if both think that's cool after 15 years together, what the fuck will your ideas be 10 years later? unthinkable !

markstar99markstar99over 12 years ago
Anonymous Trolls

Why do all these anonymous trolls hit "loving wifes" stories and complain about people cheating. That is what it is about for christ sake. People do that and there are good biologica reasons for it. Admitedly t is not everyones cup-of-tea but that does not change anything.

If they don't like the genre why do they bother? Do they hit the gay stories, S&M, and everything else they do not like as well? Do they have that much time on their hands and like being irritated? I am seriously confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
markstar a wimp

lets enjoy your wife/gf in a gangbang whilewe tie you and ravish your ass.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 12 years ago
Couldn't put it down

I loved the story, but only hope that the wife decides to share her adventures with hubby. She knows that he'd get off big time. That's where she would really be a loving wife.

I guess that all the complainers won't go out of their houses for fear of getting run over by a bus. Damn, we all take chances for our own excitement, be it mountain climbing, skiing, even driving on the freeways. It is human nature to take chances.

Hope to read later that she shares cream pies with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It is my observation that what incenses many of the visceral and contemptuous negative comments about these stories besides the content is the category in which they are labeled, “LOVING WIVES”.

They are not loving wives by any stretch of the imagination. Loving Wives celebrate the selfless monogamous relationship with their husbands while embracing the concepts of spiritual love, with the physical joys of it along with loyalty and respect.

These are CHEATING WIVES STORIES and they do have their place on this website. I make no judgment on the people who enjoy them; I don’t. In the end, they are a fantasy…a work of fiction.

I would strongly encourage the moderators to create a new category called CHEATING WIVES and put these stories in their place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anonymous

I agree with markstar 99. Anonymous it sounds like you have been butt fucked several times while reading stories of infidelity concerning your mother. You really are the loser to take these stories personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

And where is the 'LOVING' wife in this story? I seem to have missed her. All I read about was total whore/slut that only an insane man would marry. And 'Holly' this made you hot? Your husband should start divorce proceedings as soon as the local lawyers office opens. That was you can suck and fuck anyone and everyone you like and not have to worry about poor old cuckyboy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Just another WACC story

only difference is this one was told by the cuckold himself. I gave it a three because at least she choose who she was going to cheat on his dumb ass with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So

the logic is as long as he does not know that she cheats, it is not cheating. Ignorance is bliss. With that logic, as long as I do not know that my indentity has been stolen, it is not theft. My goodness, I could be the happiest man in the world as long as I was a stupid idiot. Maybe we should all work on that. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total

This story is Total as in TOTAL CRAP

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
loving wife?

Okay so some people get a kick out of their mates having sex w others as in this story.However she is not doing this in that way she has sex and doesn't tell him about it,saying "it is for me",at that point it is cheating not mutual,it is no different then cheating on a spouse since she is depriving him of his part.If she doesn't want to have sex w others don't,if u don't like your hubby being a perv dump him.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Welcome to the shooting gallery! Loved the story...erotic and well written. Ignore the brickbat comments and embrace the constructive comments! Look forward to the next!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Lousy story

If there is a part 2 I hope its about Holly caught cheating and sent to thr gallows. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it.

A couple minor things though. You wrote "strattled" for "straddled" and like so many authors you have problems with "lay" versus "lie".

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Keeping a secret?

I don't think so. You just shared the "secret" with the readers of Lit! That might include your husband, since you posted using a male sign-on!

I enjoyed the read and would advise only that in the interest of keepingh the marriage alive and well that husband be a bigger included party of the adventures. That way when you get "caught" by reality (an STD, pregnancy or a photographer) he will already know and consent. When it happens... write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Super Sexxxy!

I'm not sure what some of the other people who read this were thinking posting anything negative about this story. It got me hot and bothered in a super yummy way :) Why read sexy fantasies if you don't have an open mind to the endless possiblities? I thought it was fun that you wrote it as a couple. I hope you two write more together, and Soon! LOL. I thought it was well-written and very sexy. I thought Holly is an even sexier woman to explore her fantasies and also those of hubby. Shouldn't we always want to turn our Lover on and get them off? Especially when it gets us off too? *chuckle* Win-Win! I loved the twist ending. Please share more about Holly's other secrets and adventures :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's SO not a secret.

Unless you think your husband is a moron and has the IQ of a pea, he now knows you're a cheating slut. You think he couldn't tell you had been previously and recently fucked? You're delusional, kinda like this sad story. Oh well, you'll get the wakeup call when your husband has you served with divorce papers and sues your company for failing to enforce their CC&R's. This story has been done to death and much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some of these comments are so retarded!

Obviously some of you didn't read the part at the top of the first page as it clearly states that this was a story written by the husband. This is why it has been posted on a males account.

However with that rant over I have to say that I thought it was a great piece of work and it really got me spiced up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Totally pathetic!

The sissy wimp husband is the most pathetic. Not much of a marriage. She has no respect for her husband but then the story has to have a sissy wimp husband in it. Why didn't he just come out of the closet. Worthless crap. And if you don't like the comments, then don't read them asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Then her husband gave her what she wanted - a divorce

Because who wants a woman that is willing to expose herself to pregnancy and disease? It's a stupid idea. She wants to slut around. She can on her own time without a husband supporting her idea of marriage. Lousy story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Bitch

Another cheating whore living up to the LW ideal.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Score tells all. One star!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Holly makes her husband happy and her lovers even happier

Well the happiest one involved would be the husband once he decided he wanted to be a real man, and not a repressed wimp, followed secondly by the divorce lawyer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous