Hollywood After Dark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of one end of the suite was the bathroom and I walked into it, taking a leak as I pondered Eliza's comments. Had she known it was me and was simply playing coy, or was Hapsboro right? It was tough to take much of what he said at face value, but she had certainly lost interest fairly quick.

Zipping up, I walked out of the restroom with my drink and headed back towards the party. As I passed one of the private rooms, I heard rather loud voices talking. I stopped for a moment, listening. It was two women and it sounded like they were arguing. Leaning in closer to the door, I couldn't resist peeking inside to see what they were arguing about.

Though I could only see out of one eye, I clearly made out two celebrities sitting on the bed. Both were on the left hand edge, their dresses folded beneath them as they faced one another. One was a blonde, who I recognized almost immediately to be Kirsten Dunst. She had her hand out in front of her, so as I couldn't see it because of the other girl. Straining my head in further, I still couldn't see her face dead on but as I looked deeper in the room, a mirror on the far wall reflected them to me just enough for me to make out the second woman: Rachael Leigh Cook.

Watching them, I scanned down the hallway to see if anyone saw me standing there eavesdropping. There was a pillar in the way of the hall, and a plant next to it so as far as I could tell, I was in the clear. I looked back into the room and strained to listen.

"Come on Rachael, I've worked hard at convincing the other members,"

"I know that Kirsten, but I'm just not ready. I don't like the idea of a secret club and all that,"

"Don't think of it as a club. Think of it as a way to go and blow off steam, to be who you want to be without any repercussions,"

"Be what? A slut?"

"Hey, look bitch, don't call me a slut. We all do what we have to do. And if you start to enjoy it, well that's your own thing. Me, I'm just in it for the sex. I just love hanging around with beautiful women like you,"

As I watched through the door, I saw that Kirsten's hand was on Rachael's left breast, the strap of her dress pulled down over her shoulder and Kirsten kneaded it in her hand. Rachael looked very uncomfortable, shifting her weight on the bed.

"Look, I said I wasn't ready alright? And stop that...it's not helping anything,"

"Oh, I think it's helping things just fine," Kirsten cooed, leaning her head down towards Rachael's chest. Rachael stood up suddenly, throwing Kirsten off as she fell face first onto the bed.

"I said STOP ok? God, I don't even know why I came to this party,"

Kirsten, looking rather pissed off, stood up from the bed. Her face was a real mask now - a mask of anger.

"Bitch, you really don't know who you are messing with here. This isn't the sort of thing that you just say no to and then forget about. This is your career, your life you are talking about,"

"Are you threatening me?"

Kirsten laughed bitterly. "Oh, that's rich. Ms. Josie & The Pussycats, a huge flop, is saying I'm threatening her precious career,"

Rachael crossed her arms under her chest, oblivious to the fact that her breast was exposed.

"I think you better leave,"

"Gladly," Kirsten said, picking her purse up from the bed and heading towards the door. I dashed quickly back down the hall, slowing as I grew nearer to the bathroom, trying to make it seem like I was just another guest, not a spy.

I turned my head casually and watched as Kirsten stormed out of the room, slamming the door hard behind her as she walked off in a huff. She saw me looking and flipped me off.

"What the hell are you staring at?" she spat angrily and then marched off down the hall and around the corner, out of sight. I stood where I was for a few moments then slowly made my way back down the hall. I hadn't seen Rachael come out and as I listened at the door again, I thought I heard some noise. Knocking gently on it, Rachael's angry voice yelled at me.

"Go away Kirsten,"

Opening the door slowly, I stuck my head in.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, trying to make my voice sound more concerned than curious.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were someone else," Rachael said, turning her head away. "Yeah, everything is fine,"

I opened the door wider. "It didn't sound fine when that woman stormed out. Would you like to talk about it?"

Rachael lifted her head and looked at me, studying me as half of my body was in the door frame. She sighed.

"Yeah, sure, come in. I don't think you would understand though," she said. I shut the door behind me and walked over to the bed, sitting a safe distance away from her.

Rachael glanced down at her chest and saw that she was exposed. Laughing, she pulled her dress back up, securing her breast back in it's rightful spot.

"Life is funny sometimes, you know?" she said quietly. "You never know what to expect,"

"Yeah," I said, not quite sure what else to say. Rachael inhaled deeply.

"See, there's this group...they want me to join them and...well, I don't want to, at least not right now any ways,"

"The Rose Petals," I said, already regretting the words as soon as they came out of my mouth.

Rachael eyed me warily. "Yeah...how did you know?"

"Well, they aren't exactly a state secret for people at this party," I said, hoping that the save would work. It did.

Rachael laughed to herself. "No, I suppose you are right. They aren't. So yeah, the Rose Petals want me to join and the thing is, I don't think my career needs it right now. I mean, I'm not ready for that kind of life altering commitment. Not yet at least,"

"I understand. You have been pretty successful so far?" I asked.

"Sorta. I've done a few movies that were hits but other than that, things have been kind of shitty. I was used to it when I was younger, taking crappy 'Girl #2' kind of roles, but now I just wish that things were doing better. Maybe joining them would really help. I don't know, it's all such a huge ordeal,"

"They aren't something you can back out of very easily either,"

Rachael looked at me warily again. "You seem to know a lot about them..."

I cleared my throat. "Well, yes, I mean no...just what I hear, that sort of thing. It's a kind of member for life sort of thing,"

"Yeah, exactly. Like the mob,"

"Right. Only, with lesbians,"

Rachael laughed, brushing some hair back from her face behind her ear. She wore a burgundy dress, the front of it ruffled and the silky material wrapping around the rest of her body. Unlike Eliza's outfit, she didn't really need to boost her cleavage. Even in the dress, I could tell that Rachael was very well endowed.

"Well, I wouldn't let them pressure you. Think about it a little bit and then maybe make your decision," I said to her, trying to keep her talking.

"Yeah, I think I will. Hey, thanks for the advice. Can I see under your mask?"

I flinched. "Isn't that against the rules of the party?"

"Yeah, but who is going to see us,"

"Good point," I said, leaving an awkward moment in the air. Rachael scooted towards me on the bed, her small hands moving up towards my face.

"Do you mind?"

"No, I guess it's alright,"

With that, Rachael placed her hands on the side of my mask and lifted it upwards, letting it come to rest on my head.

She studied my face for a moment. "Hmm...don't think I've met you before. You're kind of cute,"

I felt myself blush, even as my mind dissected her comments. This couldn't be a trap, could it?

"Thanks," I replied. "You aren't too bad yourself,"

Now it was Rachael's turn to blush. It was a delicate thing to watch her blush, her face turning a soft shade of pink, obviously shy by the compliment.

"Thank you," she said, looking down at her hands in her lap. She looked up at me again. "I'm Rachael by the way,"

I extended my hand, which she shook. "Alex. Alex Hilt,"

"Nice to meet you Alex," Rachael said. There was another long pause before Rachael spoke again.

"Want to hear something crazy I just thought of?"

"Sure,"

"Well, when the other girl, Kirsten, was in here, she was sort of...rubbing my...you know, breast. And it got me a little turned on in spite of myself. So I was thinking, since we are in this room all alone and all, and you are pretty handsome..."

"I was only cute a moment ago, wow I've been upgraded," I said jokingly, Rachael laughing a little giddily at the joke.

"Yeah, well, now that I've started talking to you, I think the upgrade is warranted,"

"So you were thinking..."

"Oh yeah, right," Rachael said. I wasn't trying to rush her or anything but her comments and the sight of her breast just a few minutes early had really started to turn me on, a fact that I was trying to hide as best as possible in my pants. "So I was thinking if it would be alright if I kissed you,"

"I don't see why not," I said softly to her. Rachael smiled - a dazzling sight to behold, her small mouth curving upward as her dimples rose a bit from her face. Her cute button nose added to the overall effect of making this small girl look down right adorable as her brown eyes locked onto my own.

Leaning in, Rachael slowly pressed her lips against mine. It wasn't a passionate kiss, at least not one that she was trying to make into one, but the effect it had on me was staggering. Feeling her soft lips against my own sent my nerves racing as I inhaled deeply the scent of her perfume rising from her neck and bosom.

I slowly placed my arm around Rachael's back and pulled her closer, holding the kiss for as long as I could. Her mouth opened hesitantly and her tongue slid into my mouth. Everything she did was slow and methodical but strangely, from my experience with all the other women in Willis' harem (a fact which I didn't know if Rachael was one or not), was deliciously intoxicating.

Rachael pulled her lips away from mine after a moment, licking her bottom lip with her tongue as she bit and nibbled down on it.

"That felt pretty good," she whispered to me, our eyes locked in such a way that the mere thought of looking away from her would seem almost blasphemous.

I nodded in reply and then took the lead, pressing my mouth into hers again. This time, even though the kiss was still decidedly soft, Rachael seemed to come alive. She allowed my hand on her back to roam further upward until my fingers touched the back of her bare neck, the delicate hairs moving underneath my finger tips. Pressing my body against her, I held onto the back of her dress and slowly began to lean her backwards on the bed, our lips staying locked as she came to a rest on the soft comforter of the bed.

I shifted my weight and looked down at her, Rachael's chest heaving in excitement. Her eyes told so much about her - this was not a trap that I was stepping into. In fact, Rachael seemed like the kind of girl that would there in the trap with you, too shy to really even take the risk of just kissing me outright: she had to ask first. Her eyes also however, let me know that she was very much interested in where this was going, despite her apparent reservations to go there with Kirsten.

My weight on top of her now, I kissed Rachael again as I pressed my hips into her lower body, just between her legs. Rachael gasped slightly into my mouth as she felt my manhood laying against her through our clothes. I lifted my mouth and Rachael's hands wasted no time moving down to the belt buckle of my pants and undoing it clumsily. I placed my hands on her shoulders and slid down the straps slowly, exposing her small upper body as I gently tugged on her dress until her breasts came free.

I was right about their size. A solid C cup, Rachael's breasts were firm and large as I placed my hands on top of them, feeling her nipples grow hard beneath my palms. Her nipples were a rich shade of brown and despite her modesty at first, seemed to be responding quite well to my touch, her body taking over where her mind left off.

Rachael unclasped my belt buckle and pulled down my pants with her hands, allowing my cock to spring free as I leaned into her, digging my feet into the floor as my now free cock to sway in front of her between her legs. Rachael seemed transfixed by the sight of it and followed it with her eyes, even as I licked at her neck, my hands squeezing her tits hard enough to make her gasp.

My ear by her mouth, Rachael's lust had taken full control now. "I want you to fuck me Alex. This is nothing but two people having sex, so don't think of it as anything more than that. I'm not ready for a commitment right now, so let's just enjoy this anonymous coupling,"

"Not a problem," I said to her. Truthfully, my own lust had the best of me now too. I was dying simply to just pull up her dress and thrust into her, expensive fabric be damned. I restrained myself however, until Rachael herself took the lead and pulled at the hem of her dress, bunching it up by her belly. I glanced down to see the smooth outline of her stomach and the inevitable drop off of where her pussy began. There was a small patch of hair down there that I could see and as my cock bobbed around looking for her opening as if on it's own, I felt the coarseness of her cunt rub against my flesh.

I finally had to free one hand as I took my cock in it and lined it up with her opening. Rachael gasped as the head pressed against her slightly wet pussy. With a little bit of slow pacing but still enough force to turn her on, I thrust into Rachael, popping the head and the first few inches of my shaft into her pussy.

Holding her breasts in my hands again, I squeezed them as I thrust more and more of my cock into her snatch. Rachael cried out in pleasure, wrapping her legs around my waist as she locked them in, trying to pull me in deeper.

Her small body rocked completely on the bed as I began to work myself in and out of her. It really was a good old fashioned fuck like Rachael had wanted and strangely, the anonymity and randomness of it was turning me on to no end. It wasn't every day that you just walked into a room and began to have sex with a woman, but I wasn't going to curse my luck right now and stop.

Rotating my cock slightly, Rachael's heels dug into my back as I bottomed out inside of her, feeling the tip of my prick stretch out her tight pussy and reach the depths of her cervix. Rachael must have been as reserved about sex as I had first pictured because the feel of her cunt around my cock all pointed towards a woman who didn't have sex very often at all. Still though, the feel of her silken channel, like a glove of velvet around my cock, was hot and warm and increasingly wet as I fucked her steadily now, sliding in and out of her with growing ease.

Racheal's head thrashed back and forth on the bed, her mouth frozen in a look of ecstasy as she kept her eyes clamped shut, occasionally managing to whisper an "Oh yes!" or "Unnggh" during my strokes. As I continued to fuck her, something seemed to click in my head. Rachael was an innocent after all, just like I had been. She had been lured to this party, no doubt, because of the guest list and now that she had essentially told Kirsten Dunst and the Rose Petals to fuck off, that meant at least initially that she would be open to hearing about my plans on bringing them down. It was still quite early to tell, but her innocence would certainly be something that would be useful, should she decide to help.

It was this image, of an innocent Rachael Leigh Cook pretending to be a shy girl just so she could help out in ruining this little oligarchy that Willis had set up, that aroused me the most. She was like a repressed librarian sort of - albeit a damn cute one - and the thought of her offering herself up was just too much for me to bear. Grunting, I thrust hard into her and then began to cum.

Shooting long, thick ropes of cum into her pussy, Rachael's eyes opened up and we stared at each other as my own orgasm brought her off. She smiled at me, a smile of pleasure and strangely, trust, as I continued to coat and fill her insides with my potent seed. As I finished cumming, I continued to thrust inside of her, keeping her own pleasure going long enough to let her reach her final wave of pleasure before settling back down, both of us out of breath and exhausted.

I slowly pulled myself out of Rachael's now dripping pussy, pulling my pants back up and refastening my belt. Rachael sat up on the bed and pulled her dress back on to where it was supposed to be, fixing her hair.

"Alex," she said softly as I zipped up my pants, the mention of my name causing me to look up.

"Yes Rachael?"

"What I said...about this being a one time thing...I'm not sure if I meant that or not. The sex was great, certainly, and I think I needed it to help calm me down from all the stress tonight. But...maybe it was just me but..."

"Go on Rachael, I'm listening," I said as gently as possible.

"Well, I felt a kind of connection with you tonight. Did you feel anything like that?"

I smiled at her. "Yes Rachael, I did. I'm not quite sure what it was, but it was certainly a spark,"

Now she smiled. "Yeah, a spark. Great way of putting it. Any ways, I really loved how you helped calm me down. Maybe we can get together sometime, you know, outside of this atmosphere, and talk a bit,"

"I would love that Rachael," I said. And I would too. If she was feeling the same sort of things I was, then perhaps she would be a valuable ally in this little war of ours.

"Ok, well here's my number," Rachael said, reaching into her purse and scribbling down a number with one of the hotel pens. "Call me any time, I'll try to meet you if I'm not shooting,"

"Sounds great. Listen, I hate to do this but...I think I better get back to the party. And you should too probably,"

"Yes, I think you're right," Rachael said softly. "Ok, well you go on ahead and I'll come out a few minutes later. Here, don't forget your mask,"

I had totally forgotten about it, lost in the moment with Rachael and the delicate way that she had caressed my face when she removed it. I put it back on, but lifted the bottom to speak to her.

"Bye Rachael, hope to see you soon,"

"You too Alex," she said, blowing me a kiss.

I stepped out of the room, my mask now securely on and slowly walked out into the ballroom where all the other guests were. As I began to walk through the crowd again, something felt different. The hairs on the back of my neck began to stand up and as I looked around, I noticed that the party guests weren't just chatting idily, they were whispering and looking at me.

Scanning the room, I saw that the women were doing the same thing. In fact, some of the Rose Petal girls were actually flat out staring. I glanced down at myself and, not finding an undone fly or anything like that, looked up again as I walked to the bar. A man and his wife who had been sitting there saw me coming and suddenly stood up, walking away quickly.

Sitting down at the bar, I asked the bartender for another drink. He brought it to me, but then leaned in close to my ear.

"Listen man, I know this is going to sound weird but I think you should get out of here. A few minutes ago, I saw the head guys talking and then all of a sudden, the mood of the place changed. I don't know what it was but when you came out a second ago, everyone got all tense. Did you notice that?"

I drank from my drink. "Yes, a little bit,"

"Well, if I were you, I'd just walk out right now like you planned on doing it. Nothing fancy, don't make a scene. But I'm getting some bad mojo vibes from this and I think you might have something to do with it.

"Thanks for the heads up," I said, setting my drink back down. Glancing down at my hand, I saw that it was shaking slightly. Steadying it, I rose from the bar and walked towards the exit, first in a casual stroll and then in a more hurried pace, the hair on the back of my neck standing up again. I passed by Rachael and she looked confused as I blew past her, not wanting to stop and talk to her. The bartender had been right. Things had gotten weird all of a sudden, and this was not the kind of place to stick around and try to figure it out.