Hollywood After Dark Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," she said. "I need to be in a better frame of mind before I commit to anything,"

That was two days ago. I had found Katherine on a Friday night and now here it was Sunday afternoon and we hadn't said much to each other all weekend. I was still somewhat buoyed by things though, because every now and then, as we passed each other in and out of rooms, Katherine would ask me a question.

"What kind of dirt are you looking for?"

"I know you are a big man, but you might want to start carrying a weapon for protection. Muscles mean nothing against guns,"

"Do you think Charlie or anyone else will be able to help us?"

And so it went, on and off all weekend. Katherine had spent most of the time in my bedroom, the door cracked slightly as she lay there, watching TV. I knew better than to press the issue or say anything to her unless she asked, choosing even to sleep on the couch to give her time alone. Quite frankly, I was scared of what was going to happen, and with Katherine being my biggest ally, I didn't need to anger her any.

By the time the evening arrived on Sunday, I was in the kitchen putting away some dishes when I heard the creak of my bedroom door and the soft sound of footsteps on the carpet. I looked up to see Katherine watching me, dressed still in the bathrobe.

"I'm going to give this one more chance," she said as I stood there, hunched over the dishwasher, listening to her. "At this point, I have nothing to lose. My career is now probably in shambles so if I can take a risk and maybe fix that then I think I have to do that,"

"Are you sure Katherine?" I asked, standing up so we were eye level with each other.

"Yes. I owe you at least a little loyalty, after what you did for me in Las Vegas. But promise me you will be careful tomorrow,"

I smiled. "I always am. We will see how it goes,"

HAPSBORO'S STORY:

"Sir?" my phone buzzed.

"Yes Helen?"

"Sir, you asked me to alert you when Mr. Hilt entered the lot. The front guard just called me and told me that he has just arrived,"

"Thank you Helen," I said in reply. There was a momentary pause.

"Would you like me to call security sir?"

"No, that won't be necessary. Mr. Willis has changed his mind on how to handle things, so until I hear from him, please let Mr. Hilt be,"

"Yes sir," she said, buzzing the phone off.

I rose from my desk and walked over to the large plate glass window facing the lot. Staring down at it, I saw Hilt's car drive in and find a parking space. A few moments later, his drivers side door opened and he stepped out, glancing around him a little cautiously.

Making a gun out of my hand, I pressed my finger to the glass and traced him along as he walked, a tiny little dot from this height. POW, POW I mouthed quietly to myself, moving my hand away as he passed behind a row of cars.

Oh if he only knew, I thought to myself. When I had first informed Willis about our findings regarding Alex Hilt, he had seemed rather determined to make sure that Hilt was stopped. But just yesterday, he had come into my office and changed his mind on things. Hilt was to be left alone until Mr. Willis said it was time to act.

Needless to say, this decision had angered me quite a bit. The way I saw things, Hilt was a huge risk to this operation that had been built by myself and Willis practically overnight and now Willis was getting cold feet? I had argued with him for a good 45 minutes about the wisdom in the decision, but like a codgy old man, he would have none of it.

Gritting my teeth at even remembering the discussion, I turned away from the window and placed my hands on my desk. Because of the way things were laid out in the company pecking order, there wasn't much I could do to get around Willis' decision. At least not officially. That's why I had taken it upon myself to make sure that Hilt got the message loud and clear. There was no real risk of him running - with our foreign contacts and the staff of private investigators we kept on retainer, we could easily follow him. So despite Willis' wishes, I decided to shake up the little globe of Alex Hilt's life.

The thought of this made me smile as I sat back down at my desk. Soon, in a few moments in fact, Hilt would understand just how quickly power can shift in this town.

ELIZA'S STORY:

"Yes, they just arrived a few minutes ago. Right, I understand. We will leave as soon as we can. Thank you," I said, hanging up the phone. As I placed it on the receiver, I heard a key turning in the front door. Walking into the living room, I plopped down on the couch as I watched the knob turn and the door open.

Kirsten Dunst walked in, two shopping bags in tow on each arm. She wore a pair of cut off jean shorts and a halter top, with the word "TEASE" sewn into the fabric across her ample chest. The light hit her golden blond hair as she opened the door, and just for a moment made her hair and head appear to be afire.

"Hiya Eliza. I've been shopping," Kirsten said with a grin, shutting the door and setting the bags down at her feet.

"I can see that," I smirked. "You didn't melt the plastic I hope,"

"Of course I did," Kirsten replied with a smile. "What fun would it be if I didn't,"

She walked over to me and immediately pressed her small body into my own, eager for a greeting kiss. I could smell her shampoo - a sort of wild berry scent - as her mouth and lips leaned into my face, my nose inhaling the delicious smell of Kirsten deeply as our lips met and we kissed. I felt her tongue slide slowly into my mouth, as I returned the kiss and we explored each other's body with hands and lips.

Kirsten, surprisingly aggressive, grabbed hold of my ass cheeks through my jeans and squeezed my bottom firmly with her fingers, her hands crawling into the crack in my ass. Her large breasts pressed against my own, the heat from her body was tremendous. As we continued to kiss, I could feel both of us grow hotter and hotter with each passing second.

One hand still behind me, Kirsten moved her other up to my hip and slowly underneath my chest, her small fingers taking hold of the fabric as she started to pull upwards. I would have loved nothing better than to let her continue, to fuck her right here and there, but the phone conversation I had just completed suddenly charged into my mind and with a reluctant move, I placed my hand atop hers and pushed it away.

Kirsten tried again, but this time I held her hand out away from my body. Holding it away from me, Kirsten broke the kiss and looked up at me, a look of puzzlement in her deep blue eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked, licking her lips to taste the last remnants of my lip gloss on her own mouth.

"Nothing, it's just that...well, we have some things to do,"

Kirsten stepped back from me. "What kind of things?"

"I just hung up the phone with The Mistress. We have orders from the top to do something for the Rose Petals, something important,"

Kirsten sighed. "Stupid Rose Petals, always getting in the way of my fun,"

For a moment I thought to correct and chastise Kirsten for her comment, but instead I smiled at her, knowing full well she would be eating those words in just a moment.

"No, I think for once you will actually be happy about my role. We need to get a move on and pack some clothes. We're going to Boston,"

Now Kirsten was completely confused. "Boston? What the hell for?"

"For an assignment. You know how you are always saying that you just like having fun? Well, now's your chance,"

"I don't understand," Kirsten said, looking at me a little hesitantly.

I leaned down and kissed her mouth.

"My dear Kiki. Just trust me on this one. We are going to Boston to bring back a new recruit, someone that The Mistress says is crucial to something related to the Rose Petals,"

"And what might that be?"

I continued to smile at her. Kirsten was like a doting child sometimes. "I can't tell you why or what the importance is, only that it's big and that if we can help it happen, your problems with the Petals will be over,"

"What do I have to do?"

"Seduce someone. I'm sure that won't be difficult for you, right?"

"Depends on who it is," Kirsten said, sticking her tongue out at me playfully.

"I'll tell you when we get there. Otherwise, it ruins the surprise. Now go pack a bag, I just got the plane tickets a few minutes ago,"

Kirsten had a pouty look on her face. "But I wanted to have a little fun NOW,"

I sighed at her. "I know you did Kiki, but we really have to get going,"

Walking back over to the shopping bags, Kirsten fished around inside one for a moment. Pulling out a garment, she held it up to me. In spite of myself, and the wishes of The Mistress, I had to grin at her.

"You sure it has to be right now? I was going to wear this,"

Dangling from her hand was a red piece of lingerie. I say piece because, well, there really wasn't much to it.

"I've been dying to get off all day," Kirsten continued. "If you think we could spare a few minutes, I promise I'll be one happy traveler,"

Pondering her request for a moment, I finally nodded at her.

"Ok, your charms have worked. But not too long ok? I just masturbated an hour or so ago, so no need to worry about me,"

Kirsten jumped up and down, giggling as she clapped her hands together.

"Thanks Eliza!" she said. And without any further hesitation, she started to unbutton her shorts and pull them down her legs. Turning quickly, I looked away from her.

"What's wrong?" she asked for the second time in a span of ten minutes.

"I would rather be surprised when I see you, that's all," I said to her. I could feel my skin grow hot as I thought of Kirsten and the garment but wanting to keep my word and save the vision until it occurred, I stayed turned around.

"Ok, well whatever. I promise you'll like it," Kirsten said. I could hear the sound of clothes being removed behind me as Kirsten continued to undress. Soon the sound of clothes hitting the floor was replaced with the very subtle noise of Kirsten sliding the silky garment over her equally silky skin. I heard the sound of a button snapping into place as Kirsten called to me.

"You can turn around now Eliza, your surprise is ready,"

Biting my lip in anticipation, the initial sight was almost enough to make my panties drenched immediately. Standing in front of the slightly open blinds of the front window was Kirsten. The sun beating down on her bare shoulders, I gasped at how amazingly sexy she looked.

The lingerie was a corset of sorts - it clung tightly to her body in see through silky material, the front portion of it pushed up like a Wonderbra beneath Kirsten's chest, giving her already large breasts even more proportion and depth. As my eyes hungrily drank in her flesh, they continued down her body. Her flat, firm tummy was covered in a mesh of very thin fabric. The material however stopped abruptly as it reached below her belly, the red material opening up in a wide shape to reveal a totally bottomless piece. Held onto her body by a clasp in the back, the garment received even further support thanks in part to a garter belt that was snapped in place around Kirsten's creamy thighs. Spinning around to show me her completely bare heart shaped ass, Kirsten bent over at the waist and looked at me through her spread legs.

"You like?" she said, her blonde hair hanging down from her head wildly.

"I love," I replied, walking over to her. Kirsten stood upright again and turned to face me, her arms open as we embraced again, my hands going immediately for her breasts. As our breath mingled with one another, I squeezed on her tits tightly, feeling her rock hard nipples beneath my hands.

Kirsten moaned in my grasp, her breath becoming short as I squeezed her breasts in my palms, holding tightly to them. Through the thin fabric, I could feel the soft warmth of her skin beneath my touch, a feel that felt like heaven. I was dying to just tear the lingerie and release them from their hold but knowing that she just spent a lot of money on it, I figured there would be plenty other times to savage her.

My lips still pressed to hers, I kissed her mouth softly as my hands moved down from her breasts to her wide, shapely hips. My fingers touching her bare flesh, I traced my left hand downward and cupped her mound between my fingers, squeezing her sex roughly against my palm. Kirsten jerked slightly as I felt her grow more heated and moist between her legs - the perfect state of arousal for what I had planned next.

Placing my hand back on her hip, I moved my mouth away from her and stared deep into her eyes. Kirsten was panting in excitement, eager to see what I would do next. In an effort to catch her off guard, I dug my fingers into her hips and twirled her around quickly so that her half naked body was facing out towards the window, the blinds drawn slightly. Kirsten's ass bumping against my own jean clad pussy, I sank down to my knees as I pressed her firm buttocks forward, sending her small body into the window sill. Kirsten cried out in surprise as I placed my hand on the small of her back, using my other arm to spread her legs wide.

With Kirsten bent over slightly, I placed my face between her ass cheeks, inhaling deeply the scent of her body and her arousal. My nose hovering just above her asshole, I slowly lowered my face downward, sticking my tongue out and trailing it as I moved my face down.

I was greeted with the beautiful sight of Kirsten's still hairless pussy. A few sparse hairs had grown back over the last few days, but it didn't matter - it was still an amazing thing to behold. Moving my hand up to her cunt, I traced my finger up and through her lips, parting them slightly with my finger as it grew damp with her moisture. Kirsten was definitely ready to go.

With my finger still wedged slightly into her pussy, I used my other fingers to pry her lips apart, exposing the delicious pink of her inner walls. It was a rich shade of pink indeed, her tight pussy opening like a flower beneath my touch. Kirsten was trembling with excitement, the feel of my hot breath on her sex arousing her more and more as the seconds went on. Finally, not able to take the sight anymore myself without acting, I placed my closed mouth on her pussy lips and slowly extended my tongue, using the strong muscle to part her lips and work my way inside. Kirsten let out a slow, low moan of pleasure as I worked my way into her, the first hint of her juices already coating my tongue. With my fingers keeping her lips spread, Kirsten was completely in my control, totally submissive to whatever I wanted to do next.

I removed my tongue from within her, licking around her outer lips to taste her wetness that had grown more and more strong as my tongue had been inside of her, the uncorking of a dam almost. I felt her smooth ass cheeks press against my face as I lapped at her pussy like a cat, slowly and deliberately keeping her lips parted to keep her aroused.

Using my hand that was still on her back, I pressed Kirsten forward hard, causing her chest to press against the front window. This caused Kirsten to tense up slightly as she turned her head back to look at me.

"Eliza, be careful! The neighbors might see!"

"Good," I replied in between tastes. "I want them to. I want them to know how much of a slut you are, and that you are MY slut!"

Kirsten giggled at the comment and turned her head back around. I kept the pressure up on her back and resumed licking at her cunt, her aroused clit now protruding from inside her pussy. It was a small and fragile looking thing, but I knew the power that it contained over Kirsten. Using a free finger, I brushed against her clit, causing Kirsten's pussy walls to tighten up around my tongue as I sucked down her juices. Kirsten's upper half was now leaning totally into the glass, her breasts having popped out of the corset and her deep red nipples cutting against the glass. Kirsten gripped the windowsill tightly, her back arched and her long blonde hair draping over her back as I sucked greedily on her pussy.

Adjusting myself to a more comfortable position, I pulled her lips outward towards me, stretching her young twat to meet my mouth. Kirsten's wet sex was dripping against my chin as I worked my tongue inside her, exploring and tasting against her inner walls. I had done it countless times before, but somehow the feeling of the inside of her pussy was always fresh, always incredibly erotic.

My mouth was stretched wide to give my tongue as deep of reach as possible, but this didn't stop my teeth from grinding up and down against her inner walls. Kirsten's juices were falling like a leaking faucet now onto my tongue and into my mouth, filling it up with the sweet saltiness of her body. I moved my mouth backward, letting my tongue rub slowly across her snatch, the tip stopping at the edge of her pussy to lap at her clit.

Kirsten cried out loudly in pleasure, her voice reflecting against the glass and filling the house with cries of lust. This just turned me on even more as my tongue re-entered her body and I sucked and fucked her tight hole with my lips. I wiggled my tongue back and forth inside her and all around the edges of her pussy, the heat so intense it seemed that it would almost give me a blister. But I knew Kirsten was close to her orgasm - the way her body was jerking and thrashing around against the window sill was a perfect indication.

Giving my tongue a slight reprieve, I moved my hand back up to her pussy, sliding two fingers into her cunt easily, the juices of her body giving me full access. With my hand I could go deeper inside of her, the tension of inside her body already intense against my hand. I licked my lips with my tongue, making sure to get all of her juice as I swallowed it down like a woman dying of thirst, and only her sex juices there to give me a reprieve.

Kirsten's inner walls tightened around my fingers as I fucked her - slow at first, but growing gradually in speed - as I worked towards getting her off. Kirsten's voice was low in her throat, inaudible grunts and sighs and moans escaping her lips as she slid her breasts up and down against the glass. What she had said about the neighbors watching was a devious thought, and it turned me on incredibly. If we weren't on a time schedule, I would have just taken off my pants and frigged myself to an orgasm right then and there, but unfortunately I had to exercise as full restraint as possible and not do it.

Removing my now sticky and coated fingers, I placed my mouth fully back onto Kirsten's pussy. The sudden switch in methods of fucking her caused Kirsten to cry out even more loudly this time, her body obviously favoring my mouth over my hands. Gasping for air, I began to whisper dirty things to her, knowing the tidal flood of her juice could come at any second.

"Yeah, that's it, you like my mouth don't you Kiki? You want my tongue deep in your tight hole. Whose my little bitch?"

"I AM!" Kirsten screamed, her body starting to convulse as I reapplied my tongue to her clit now.

"And who wants to cum, who loves being fucked by her master?"

"I DO! OH GOOOODDDDD!!! FUCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" Kirsten cried out, thrusting her hips backward at my face. I was ready for her though, and as her ass cheeks rose slightly in the air, her body collapsing against the window for support, I felt the gush of her juice leak out and spill onto my face and mouth, her orgasm so incredible that her cute face was screwed up in a look of pure lust.

Kirsten bounced her hips up and down on my face as I kept my tongue firmly inside of her, her body almost trying to buck me off as I sucked on her outer lips and clit with my mouth. More and more juice leaked out from inside of her, and I was all too eager to drink it in. Kirsten's lips and pussy were a sticky mess, the juice of her body covering my face completely with it's shiny wetness as I continued to move my tongue around inside of her.