Hollywood After Dark Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her. "You pick up quick. Yes, Eliza was there. She is the second highest person in the Rose Petals, with only Salma Hayek ahead of her. She was in Vegas bringing in a new member and that's when things got real complicated,"

Mila digested all this for a second, then spoke again.

"What are you going to do now?"

Looking absently around the alley way, at all the strewn garbage and the cloudy sky overhead, I sighed.

"Right now, I don't know. The best plan I can come up with is to keep trying at Antamount, through whatever means I can, to try and get something incriminating, something solid that I can use. Getting thrown out today is a set back for sure, but I'm sure I'll come up with something,"

Mila giggled, her laugh startling me a bit.

"This is all so cool, if you don't mind me saying. Real Cloak & Dagger kind of stuff, with secret conspiracies and spying and all that. I can't believe it's really happening,"

"Neither can I Mila. I just wish it wasn't,"

She stepped up to me, a sultry look on her face. "You know, if there is anything I can do to help out the cause...just let me go. Secret Agent Kunis, reporting for duty," she said, making a mock salute at her forehead.

I laughed. "Thanks. But how do I know I can really trust you?"

"Let me give you some incentive. I never did get a chance to prove myself to you you know," she said, stepping up to me. I looked down at her small face, her pink colored bottom lip being bitten by her teeth. Our eyes locked and she stood on her tip toes, kissing me. Her lips were soft, just like I remembered them. As she pressed her body against mine, my towering frame looming over her, I felt her small form and it's heat seeping out through her clothing.

Our kiss became more passionate, and I felt my arms instinctively move down to her back. I knew Mila was a sweet girl, just trying to help and try as I might, especially with all the stress of Antamount, I found myself growing more and more aroused as our tongues mingled with one another. It had been a while since I really felt the feel of a warm woman in my arms, and the excitement I felt kissing her there in that dingy alley way was far more intense than I would have first thought.

My hands slid down her back to her ass, cupping each cheek in my hands as I squeezed the soft globes, Mila's hot breath caressing my cheek. The locale was certainly not the most erotic place for such a passionate kiss to take place, but as my hormones began to take over, reality and the problems I was facing began to melt away.

Holding her in my arms, I leaned my weight into her, causing her to step backward as her small ass bumped into the hood of my car. I broke the kiss for just a moment, long enough to just look around and make sure we were really alone and not to be spotted, before burying my mouth onto her neck, tasting her soft and warm flesh against my lips.

Mila moaned as she leaned further back onto the car. For the first time I noticed her outfit - a knee length denim skirt and a spaghetti strap baby blue top that hung delicately on her frame, the outline of her young breasts visible against the fabric, her nipples growing hard from our embrace.

Shrugging off my sports coat, I let it fall to the dirty ground as I placed my arms on Mila's shoulders, holding her down as my weight pressed against her body, the car groaning along with us as it bent to our weight. Mila's soft brown hair splayed out on the hood as her hands caressed my chest, moving down nimbly to my belt buckle, undoing it expertly as she took it off in one quick, fluid motion. Mila lifted her head back up and began to kiss me again, running one hand against my cheek as I struggled out of my pants, unzipping them as they fell down to my thighs.

Lifting myself up slightly, I moved my hands up Mila's smooth legs, sliding them up to the hem of her skirt, pushing it up roughly around her waist. With every movement we each made, it became not a conscience act of love making, but more about lust as each second went by. Her matching blue panties were slightly damp from the excitement, our conversation (not to mention the arousal of possibly being caught) truly turning her on. Between her legs, I could make out the slight brown patch of pubic hair covering her sex, the rough and dark color of it seeming to strain to get out of her panties.

I moved my hand up to her left breast, squeezing it roughly in my hand as I palmed her small globe, the feel of her young flesh radiating through the top. Mila lifted herself up slightly off the hood, her body now almost completely on it (except for her cute, tennis shoe clad feet hanging off the front bumper) as she rotated her shoulder and let one side of the garment fall off just enough to almost expose her breast.

The sight of her near bare chest excited me tremendously as I ground my hips into hers, letting her feel my excited manhood between her legs as she wrapped her thighs around me. There was just one final obstacle in the way for us, and I quickly dispatched it, pushing her panties aside with my thumb to expose her wet pussy in the dark light of the alley way.

Reaching her hand down, Mila's fingers squeezed my cock through my boxers as she held it tightly in her hand. Slipping two fingers inside, I almost came from just the feel of her touch on my prick. Still holding it, she pulled it out into the air, the entire length twitching and leaking a bit of precum as it sprang free. My balls fell out of my boxers as well, leaving both of us exposed in this alley way in the middle of a busy day in LA. Neither one of us seemed to care though - whether it was her enthusiasm and seemingly pure desire to just help out in destroying Antamount, or my sudden understanding of the desperate relief I craved, the sound of the city just faded away from around us and we were entranced by one another.

Staring down into her deep brown eyes, Mila didn't have to say a word to me, the message was clear: she wanted me to fuck her, and fuck her NOW. I broke my gaze and looked down to watch her small hand guide my prick towards her spread and waiting legs, her pussy lips aroused in the excitement, the dampness of her pushed aside panties sticking to her skin by her opening. Thrusting my hips forward ever so slightly, I moaned in pleasure as the tip of my dick made contact with her hot sex, Mila rubbing it up and down along her outer lips for a moment before finally releasing it and letting me take the final step. With a loud grunt and a fierce grip on her ass, I did just that and entered her.

Mila cried out in a scream so loud it echoed down the alley way as I plunged entirely into her in one quick and rapid motion. The feeling of her snatch overwhelmed me, making me feel weak in the knees: her young, tight pussy was gripping me so hard I felt like I was in a vise. As I burrowed further and further into her, the tip of my prick touching the back of her inner wall, I felt my balls slam against her ass as the entire car rocked from our motion.

Animal lust took over for Mila as well, as she wrapped her legs tightly around me, holding me deep inside of her body as I slowly began to remove my dick from inside of her, her pussy lips clinging to my shaft reluctantly, not wanting to let go. Her death grip around my waist eased up a bit as she allowed me to pull out of her, but like a vortex sucking me in, I was very quick to thrust myself right back inside of her, a gasp escaping her lips.

Moving my hand to her chest, I pulled aside her top and began to fondle her breasts. Her exotic colored skin - a deeper shade of color than my own - made her breasts seem like two smooth mounds of clay, soft and pliable to my touch. Her pink nipples were hard as they jutted from her small breasts, the tips seeming to throb as I caressed them with my finger tips. I could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest as I began to move very slightly in and out of her, my body acting on it's own as I pushed harder and harder into her pussy. Mila's body rocked beneath me as I groped at her chest, my own body pressed against hers as she bit playfully at my shoulder, suppressing a cry of ecstasy.

I could feel her aroused clit rubbing against my shaft as I pushed in and out of her, the soft sound of her wet snatch slightly audible in the empty alleyway. Pulling my cock out from her all the way, I looked down and admired the erotic sight of it, covered in her juices and excitement, the purple-ish tip of my cockhead wet and throbbing as I again slid it into her. Mila shivered beneath me as I did this, the rapid thrust enough to set off a minor orgasm between her legs, her juices flowing out from her. As I continued to fuck her, much more heatedly and rapidly now, her body relaxed from her orgasm and seeming to beg me on as it molded and twitched with my every move, I felt the pressure in my balls grow tremendously, pushing me toward cumming.

Struggling not to shoot too soon, it was a futile effort - the possibility for relief from all the tension and the complete willingness of Mila to give herself over to me was just too much to bear. Grunting, I took hold of Mila's hips one last time, lifting her up by the small of her back as I stepped backward, fully impaling her on my prick. Her tight snatch slid downward on my shaft until I was buried deep inside her to the fullest. As the tip of my shaft made contact with her cervix, the soft feel of it rubbing against my sensitive cock head, I exploded in orgasm, shooting multiple streams of long pent up cum deep inside of Mila, coating her inner walls with my seed.

Mila moaned as I bounced her up and down on my shaft, feeling the sticky cum drench her pussy walls as our mingled juices slid down her legs. My cock twitching a few more times, my orgasm finally began to subside after about ten long, thick shots of cum were emptied into her. It was not necessarily the best orgasm of my life, but it was certainly one of the most needed - I felt as if a tremendous weight was lifted off my shoulders as I panted, slowly setting Mila's small ass on the hood of the car. Mila stood up on wobbly legs, pulling her panties back on to soak up our juices as she smoothed out her skirt. I leaned back against the alley wall, sliding my boxers back on and my pants back up as we both recovered from this instance of arousal that had over taken us. I felt a shiver of excitement down my spine as I realized now that through out the entire affair, we could have been caught by anyone at any time. This made it seem all the more erotic and I smiled at the thought of what getting caught might mean. With my career, which had seemed so promising, now in serious jeopardy, getting caught for fucking someone like Mila in a dingy alley way wouldn't have been my biggest concern at all.

"What's so funny?" Mila asked, sliding the straps of her top back over her smooth shoulders.

"Oh nothing. I was just thinking of how risky that whole thing just was,"

Mila grinned. "I know, that's why I did it. Gives the whole spy thing a lot more flare, don't you think?"

"If you mean do I feel like James Bond, then the answer would be yes," I replied.

"Hmm...I wonder what my Bond girl name should be," Mila said, walking over to me as she helped me buckle my belt and fix my shirt. "I know Pussy Galore is taken..."

"How about Ivana Fuckalot?" I said, laughing.

"Hehe, I like that one. Now, how about taking Ivana to get some lunch? We can talk things over more then,"

"Certainly Ms. Fuckalot, it would be my pleasure," I said as we both got into the car, as I started it up and backed out of the alley way. The future was grim to be certain - but for now, the present wasn't half bad at all.

KATHERINE'S STORY:

The "branding" job Antamount had done on me was causing me a bit more problems than I thought. For starters, I had no idea how women with nipple rings got anything done. Even just moving around the house, carrying things or accidentally bumping into walls, any tension or feeling against my nipple would cause me to stop and gasp suddenly, the pleasure striking me like a lightning bolt. I hated myself tremendously for being aroused by such a horrible thing - especially one that was forced on me - but the thought of just taking them out and then getting caught by one of their goons was too much of a risk, and frightened me tremendously.

Having no hair to cover my pussy was also quite embarrassing. As the hair started to grow back a bit, I found it to be rather itchy and uncomfortable, having to constantly stick my hand in my pants to scratch at it. This of course contributed to making me very aroused. I'm sure that was there entire intention by doing it - to make me think about sex all the time - but in spite of myself I had to admit that they were doing a damn good job.

The best solution I could come up with was to wear just baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt that was much too large. Baggy clothes were less likely to arouse me, and that was something I could certainly do without.

I had slowly recovered from the trauma of the event, though my lashing out at Alex made me feel very guilty. I was still mad at him for trying to be so stubborn in getting his way, not seeing the forest for the trees, but I knew that deep down he didn't want me to get hurt and really just wanted to stop these bastards.

Still though, I hardly felt like doing much other than sitting around watching television, which was what I happened to be doing when the phone rang. Padding on the floor over to get it, I picked up the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Is Alex in?" a soft female voice said in the phone.

"No, he's not. Whose calling?" I said, suddenly feeling a little suspicious about this.

"Do you know when he will be back or where I can reach him?"

"Who wants to know?" I said, trying to place the voice. I knew it from somewhere...

"Thank you," she said and then the phone went dead. Staring at it for a moment, my curiosity got the best of me and I dialed *69 to try and get the number who just called.

"The number who just called was 555-1215...if you would like to call this," the computerized voice said before I cut it off, just pushing one and having them dial the number.

After the second ring, a gruff voice picked up the phone.

"This is Charlie,"

I suddenly felt very confused, and my surprise must have registered in my voice.

"Charlie? Is that you? This is Katherine,"

"Hi Katherine," he said, his voice suddenly becoming softer. "What's going on?"

"Well, a woman just called here and she wouldn't tell me who she was and so I did a *69 to find out and the number that it connected me to was you. Did someone there just call me?"

There was a pause on the phone. "Uh, listen Katherine...someone did just call you. In fact she's standing right here. There's something we need to discuss with you, is it possible for you to come down here like, right now?"

"Who called here Charlie?" I asked, a growing bit of anger in my voice.

"I don't really want to say over the phone Katherine, if you catch my drift. Just trust me on this, it relates to you and Alex. I know someone who wants to help you but I need your cooperation in getting her here,"

"Charlie, you know I love you but you aren't making a whole hell of a lot of sense,"

"Look Katherine, I don't want to stay on the line too long. Just come to my office as soon as you can," he said and then he too hung up the phone.

Standing there holding the receiver - again - I slammed it back down. Rage coursed through my veins - this thing was never going to stop unless I saw to it that it DID stop. Whatever Charlie wanted, it seemed obvious that it was pretty hush hush stuff. Walking into my bedroom, I gingerly removed my t-shirt and began to dress.

If what Charlie said was true, then this might be the best chance yet to put an end to this nightmare - all the help we can get is just what we need.

KIRSTEN'S STORY:

Shivering a bit as I climbed into the backseat of the cab, I turned around to look out of the frost covered back window at Eliza, standing there waving as I left. I waved back and blew her a kiss as the driver pulled away from the airport, heading into the city.

Eliza's plan, while ambitious, was certainly something I thought I could pull off. If we played it out right, and things fell into place like I hoped, not only would our little "mission" be successful, but Eliza and myself would both get quite a bit of enjoyment out of things.

I sat back in the cab, looking out at the light snow falling on the city of Boston. Though I was an East Coast girl, I never really had taken to the cold weather of the north east. There were quite a few very bitter Jersey winters growing up and even being here in Boston for a few days made me long immediately for the much more mild California weather.

As the driver drove onward, I reached into my purse and took out a compact, admiring myself in the small mirror. My hair had been pulled back in a pony tail and I only had the slightest bit of blush and lipstick on. I didn't want to look obvious as a celebrity - being dolled up completely would draw attention to myself. Still though, I had to at least look attractive enough to her when we were alone. Putting on a light shade of pink lipstick as a touch up, I smacked my lips together and put the compact back in my purse, settling back onto the seat, the stale air of the cab blowing on me. Well, I thought; at least it was warm.

Further into the city, I noticed that the cab driver - a middle aged black man - kept looking at me in the rear view mirror. When I caught his gaze during his quick looks, I held it, smiling at him.

"You're Mary Jane, aren't you?" he asked, his voice hard to make out over the low din of the radio.

"Yep, that's me," I said, smiling my best Hollywood smile at him. Since "Spiderman", the constant stream of fans of the movie had seemed to never end.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm giving a ride to you! What are you in town for, the sequel?"

"No, that's not shooting for a while yet," I replied. "I'm here on...business,"

"That's nice. I hope you enjoy Boston. Though to be honest, I would think someone like you would have a whole entourage and not need a cab driver like me to drive you around,"

"Well, I like to travel like other people sometimes," I said with a sigh. "How much further by the way?"

I had noticed that we were further into the city now, the streets lined with people coming and going like any other city. The buildings here were a mixture of old and new, which really wasn't surprising given the history of Boston.

"Yes ma'mm, almost there. Harvard Square you said, right?"

"Yes, thank you,"

We drove on in silence for another ten minutes or so before the car began to slow and then finally stop by the curb near a wide open courtyard like thing. Having traveled across the country on short notice, now I could really get to work. I got out of the cab and paid the man, who really was just a star struck joe whose day I probably made, and then scrawled on the back of my plane ticket stub an autograph for him. He waved good bye to me and I stepped onto the curb and zipped up my jacket, scanning the crowd as the bitter wind began to pick up, making my ears ache in pain from the cold.

I was in Boston in search of Natalie Portman. I knew that, with school still in, she would be somewhere on this side of town, attending classes at Harvard. Once I found her, it would probably take quite a bit of charm - something I felt confident that I could do - to get her to abandon her plans for the day and travel around with me.

Being short like her, it wasn't difficult to mingle in with the crowd and search her out. The hardest part however, was the fact that she really blended in with people because of her insistence on living a normal life away from all the spectacle of Hollywood. I remembered hearing her in an interview say that if she wasn't famous, she would be just another girl with brown hair, going about her life. This I very much doubted but as I strained to look for her as I walked around the Square and towards Harvard's campus, her words seemed all too truthful.