Hollywood's Hot Cougars 02: JenCourt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

As Courteney started unraveling once more, Jennifer clenched around me and stated, "Fuck me, me next...oh, I'm cumming right with you and you! Give it to me while I cum right on your balls, babe...oh..."

With that fair warning, Jennifer got off of me just as Courteney began filling my mouth with cum. As I drank her down, Jennifer rested her pussy on my balls, then humped me while grabbing my throbbing, ready to blow cock.

I finished licking Courteney out even as I felt myself and her ready to go over. Courteney climbed off me and finally let me see Jennifer bounce herself to oblivion as she stroked me. Once she put her free left hand inside of her, she was finished.

And once her thumb and index finger rubbed my head the right way, I was finally finished. In fact, I started finishing on her tits before she went down and sucked the rest of me off.

However, Jennifer came back off just as Courteney arrived, in time to catch what was left of my cum. Once they each had my cum in their mouth, I was done - for tonight, and maybe for many many others.

I stayed down as Jennifer got on her back next to me and Courteney licked off the cum that got on her tits. She stayed and rested on top of Jennifer when she finished, which seemed like as good a place as any for her to rest for the night.

Lying next to these naked, enduring, endearing ladies after an historic night like this worked for me as well.

Despite my age, and despite their successful efforts to stay youthful, we were no spring chickens. We needed rest and recovery - even if we'd have to do it apart after we woke up. Or at least, after I'd have to do it apart from them. They would be there for each other, as obvious as that was - upcoming marriages, threesomes and all.

As for me, watching 10 seasons worth of DVDs should pass enough time until my balls filled up again. Maybe it'd even happen by the time Season Eight was finished.

THE END

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers