Hollywood's Hot Cougars 03: Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got on my feet just long enough to plop back into bed, lying beside a flushed, almost glowing Kate. Without anything else to distract me, I put my hand back on myself, lightly stroking the shaft. It didn't take long for Kate to notice.

"Oh, I see...though of this too, then?" Kate asked.

"Sometimes..." I answered. "I'm finding my imagination was pretty subpar, though..."

"I'm starting to know the feeling," Kate replied. "But there's still a few more ways to test that. Quid pro quo and all..."

Kate sat up, then reached back to finally start removing her forgotten bra. I only had to help the last step of the way, before she took hold of it and flung it away. She turned to show me her bare breasts, but promptly went back down between my legs.

Taking hold of my cock for me, she pressed my head onto her left nipple, teasing it into getting stiffer. She did the same with me on her right nipple, before putting my shaft against her mound. After then putting me against her left breast, she went down lower and placed her lips on my head.

"Mmmm...I'm willing to bet we shared this fantasy," Kate uttered against my head. She slid her lips down to my underside, kissed it and then slowly kissed down my shaft. Her seductive eyes stayed on me, then closed as she kissed halfway up my cock, yet licked up the rest of the way.

She finally slipped her lips over my head, sucking me down as slowly as possible. Her left hand palmed my balls while her right grasped my erection, covering every inch of me in some way. As she cupped and stroked me, she settled for slowly kissing and sucking on my tip, almost like she was making out with it.

Kate switched it up in short order, steamily kissing my balls while stroking me and letting her finger and thumb rub my head. When she had her fill down there, she kissed and licked up and down my shaft while cupping and rubbing me. Finally, she took me completely in her mouth, licking and sucking me and giving her hands a rest.

She slowly popped off and went back to kissing my head, but soon went back to sucking and stroking me. The next time she popped off, she kissed and licked down my cock, before merely jacking it off with her hand. "It's not so sleepy now?" I had to ask about her arm.

"I might need one more wake up call," she said. "I might need it shot right into my mouth, though," she went on, punctuating it by swallowing me down again. She bobbled up and down my cock, with my own hands getting busy and settling onto her hair and face in the meantime.

"Jesus," I hissed out, right as Kate came off me again and rubbed me against her cheek. Her tongue made its way back to my underside, teasing it until her lips went on it and smirked. Once she swallowed my head down, her tongue slid all over it like crazy while her hands pumped my shaft and balls.

My hips involuntarily went up, to which Kate only moaned against me. It made me arch up again, and I kept going after Kate came off and held me. I fucked her hand while mine cupped her face, holding it gently and letting my thumbs brush her lips.

Kate took my right thumb tip into her mouth, kissing and licking it, until she came off and did the same to my cock head again. She then stuck out her tongue and thoroughly teased my tip, stroking the rest of me even faster and making me set to burst.

Finally, she took all of me into her mouth, making me as wet as she could. After slowly sliding her mouth up and giving my head one last deep suck, she opened it up just as I couldn't hold back anymore.

I saw myself shoot into Kate's mouth, which caught every spurt. She held my staff in place until it stopped going off, giving her room to close her mouth and swallow everything down. Once that was done, she got back on her feet and headed off, as if nothing happened.

It took me a while to think clearly enough to be confused. By the time I got up and headed for the open door, I saw Kate gulping down a glass of water in the living room. Since I didn't have any toothpaste or toothbrushes lying nearby, this seemed to be her best option to wash me out.

I not only got up in time to solve that mystery, I was in time to see Kate walking back to the room and towards me. She wasn't trying to walk and move seductively, but her movement, legs and figure made it an inevitable side effect. Nonetheless, I made myself go back to the bed and sit down, where she got in and joined me moments later.

Again, we were lying next to each other after a hot encounter, although the silence wasn't quite as oppressive. I broke it faster by repeating, "Quid pro quo," as an accurate callback. Kate chuckled, yet the silence quickly returned.

"In our imaginations, we didn't account for recovery time, did we? Especially after the second time out," Kate pointed out. "Even if there's one more left in us, it might take a while. I suppose you should recover faster than me, but..."

Even with my youth, my cock still needed time after that blowjob. But the rest of me didn't need to wait that long. "Still need to kill some time before then," I set up.

I gave Kate a second to get the gist, then scooched closer to her. I let myself touch her chest for the first time, placing her left nipple between my fingers. Giving myself more room, I had Kate go on her back so I could get on top and get my mouth on her breast.

Teasing her nipple with my teeth, tongue and lips, I then kissed the rest of her breast before moving onto her right one. My left hand stayed on the left one to massage it while I suckled away on its twin. When that wasn't enough, I cupped both breasts and rubbed them together, licking and kissing between them.

My lips went up to Kate's neck while my left hand drifted down her toned body. My right hand went into her brunette hair, stroking it and the top of her head as I neared her center. Although my cock wasn't near hard enough to go in yet, this would do - and perhaps help speed the recovery process up.

We were relatively quiet while I settled my finger in and stayed steady on top of her. I ran my right fingers through her hair, until she arched her head back and exposed her neck. I credited myself on only thinking of making a Van Helsing joke for a half-second, before gliding my mouth across her neck and collar bone.

Kate's breathing picked up as I started suckling her skin, though I quickly realized I couldn't leave any marks. I had to settle for merely kissing her, but there wasn't much downside to that.

This carried on for a while until Kate reached down to take me. She helped get me close to hard again while I got her on her own way. Even as our hands got faster, our lips and tongues kept going slow.

My hand went from her hair to her cheek as we kissed deeper. For all the dirty fantasies I had - and apparently she had - there was something even more to be said on this.

I broke off to see this freshly kissed and fucked, famous and insanely gorgeous woman 14 years my senior, writhing under me while stroking my cock and letting me stroke her pussy. If that wasn't enough overkill, she quietly said, "I want you to fuck me now. God, just fuck me..."

After we moved our hands, I did just that.

This time around, we could lie down on a comfy surface as we fucked. This time, she let me be on top. This time, we didn't need to burn off so much tension. This was just a bonus for getting rid of it, really.

Kate just breathed against my mouth, not saying much except "Yes." That was mostly the extent of my vocabulary as well. For some time, merely sitting there and fucking her was all I needed to do.

Eventually, I felt the need to keep my hands busier. So I busied my left one by cupping her breast and teasing her nipple. I rubbed it and made it fully stiff, then did the same with her right nipple. By that time, however, I needed more room.

Sitting myself up, I kept Kate lying on the bed, getting a full look at her upper body below. Her long, sexy legs wrapped around my waist, reminding me to reach back and rub them up and down. She then took over rubbing her own breasts and nipples, sounding louder in the process.

When my hands were done on her legs, they were able to cup both her breasts as she focused on her nips. My hips started going faster, which made her tits bounce a bit more in our hands. As the pace picked up, my imagination started going wild again as well.

"I need you on your hands and knees. Just for a little while," I was inspired to say. I thrusted deeper a few more times, before pulling myself out of her. Kate slowly removed her legs around me, allowing me to back up as she got into the new position.

To get the most out of it, I got onto the floor and stood on the left side of the bed. Kate backed up to meet me, and once her ass was bent over and within range, I held it while getting back into her pussy. She arched back to cover me the rest of the way, keeping it up as I got back into my pace.

Although I had her ass bent over for me before, having it wiggle and collide against my hips while I fucked her was a whole other league. So many 20 year olds - male and female - would kill for this 41-year-old ass. But I didn't have any blood on my hands - just her hips.

It was starting to feel like I was more than halfway to my last orgasm, at the least. As easily as it would be to get there in this position, I probably couldn't keep Kate like this the whole time. So I got my last fill of her on all fours, before telling her, "Okay, that's a little while."

I pulled out and let Kate roll over, quickly lying on her after she did. But yet again, she used her strength and stunt experience to take back control, rolling me onto my back in no time.

She didn't need to hold me by the wrists to keep me in place. She just moved her hips up and down, tightening and squeezing my cock, as her upper body pressed against mine. I put my hands on her back and slowly slid them down, getting another grip on her ass as it bounced between them and my hips.

I pushed my hips up while my hands glided on her waist and Kate's head rested against mine. Again, we merely breathed heavily and could easily see in our eyes how hot and close we were. Even when our groins picked up speed, our eye lock didn't break.

My hand went back between our legs, rubbing her in hopes of getting her overboard first. At that point, I remembered I actually didn't put a condom on, and needed a place to shoot off soon. If I got Kate off before then, maybe she could help with that.

But Kate thought even faster, taking herself off me and sitting herself up. She rested herself pretty much right on my balls, riding them and putting a hand on herself, brushing my cock in the process.

I reached over, incapable of doing nothing but trying to rub her too. She took her hand off her pussy and put it around my cock in return. Now she was bouncing on my lap while we jerked each other off, waiting for one last blast.

"Fuck me, fuck me until I cum on your balls," Kate urged. I had to start inserting fingers to make that a reality. Even when she rubbed my tip and underside with her thumb, I kept going.

Somehow, she was even closer than I was. Somehow, I endured being under her thumb long enough until she started spasming and tightening around my fingers. Somehow, I made myself only watch as she let herself go one last time.

She squeezed my cock in the meantime, barely keeping me from following her over the edge. But when she finished, she got my fingers out of her and brought them up to suck on. As she sucked her juices off me and resumed jacking me off at the same time, there was no more holding back.

As she popped off my fingers, I started popping off myself - only she aimed it so that it shot up and landed on me. Most of my cum landed on my groin and lower stomach, though some went on Kate's hand as it kept holding my cock. When I finished shooting everywhere, she was able to let go.

The minute she did, Kate came off my lap and laid down, putting her head back between my legs. She couldn't suck my cock again, but it soon became obvious why she let much of my cum get on my body. Since it got on me, it would be easier for her to lick and clean it off herself.

After cleaning me up, she kissed up my body and stopped right on my lips - not as concerned this time about kissing me with my cum fresh in her mouth. I really had no reason to be either.

As she broke off and rested against my neck, I only had one concern. The concern I figured, feared, and almost hoped I'd have all along. But it was the one concern I couldn't avoid any more. Or at least the one I was most willing to give into.

"We gotta do that again."

For some reason, Kate no longer feared coming to that conclusion either.

THE END

12