Hollywood's Hot Cougars 04: Gabrielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By then, it made me remember there was actually a paper towel roll right nearby - yet I sensed that wasn't how Gabrielle wanted me to wipe it off. Not yet.

So I let the hand that now had both our cum underneath it glide over her back, rubbing my cum deeper onto her skin - and mixing it with her own juices. When the job was halfway done, though, I did reach over to get a few paper towels, however.

But Gabrielle then suddenly turned around, took the towels out of my hand, and started licking it before it got too clean. She then put the towels in my other hand and made me reach around. Getting the idea, I rubbed the paper against her back and ass, getting the rest of the cum off her while she licked the remnants off my other hand.

"Perfect mix," she said none too subtly. But that element went out the window long ago.

Once we were both finished, I dropped the dirty towels and let my bare right hand hold her bare skin again, while Gabrielle put her lips back on mine. We were just standing nude together, flaccid and spent but still kissing and pressed against each other - and still overtaken by the feel of it.

With things cooling down, I could take my time holding Gabrielle's naked body in my arms. She did the same with me, running her hands up and down my back as her tongue kept diving in and out of my mouth. I was vaguely aware of her backing me up to the nearest wall too.

After my back hit that wall, I noticed more clearly. And I noticed how Gabrielle was moving her lips down my face and onto my neck. She was the one kissing me like she couldn't afford to take her lips off my skin for a moment.

I got why I wouldn't want to do that on her skin. But her with mine...was a more radical concept for me.

Nevertheless, the only sounds were the washer and her quiet moans as she licked and suckled my neck and collar bone. Her hands went down to my hips, reaching around to give my ass attention and squeezing for once.

Technically, I should be quicker to recover than she would, given my younger age. That and the fact she's more...inspiring for that sort of thing than me. Right?

"We should lie down," Gabrielle broke my train of thought. I almost laid down on the hard floor then and there, but I was still capable of coming to my senses. Not for the first time tonight, I wondered if Gabrielle would too. Yet it seemed we were both too far gone.

Soon, we were gone from the laundry room, finally getting away from the noise. It got much quieter as Gabrielle led me upstairs, to her bedroom, and finally to her actual bed. When I laid down on it, Gabrielle soon laid down right on me.

But after indulging in her kisses, and indulging in being able to lie down while feeling her up, I wanted her to relax for a while.

Taking her, and perhaps myself, by surprise, I rolled her over. Leaning up, I looked down on her to take her in before I completely lost my mind. After I had enough of it committed to memory, I went back down to utterly devour her.

First I covered my mouth over her left breast, not for the first time - but getting to do it in a bed was much more comfy. The same applied for suckling her right breast as well, as well as kissing down her waist and stomach.

My busy hand didn't stop touching her upper body, or the sides of her midseason, once my head got down to her pussy. Her legs rested on my shoulder as she relaxed, leaned back and let me start trying for a threepeat.

My own journey towards...the end of an orgasmic trilogy was starting to grow, but I brushed that aside. I merely let Gabrielle's juices cover my tongue, and tried to make some more by massaging her all over. However, I ultimately let my hands do more good between her legs.

Sitting up on my knees and between her legs, I let her see my hands rub her pussy and take turns rubbing inside it. When I had a finger from each hand enter her pussy, Gabrielle pushed back and pinched her own nipples.

Yet even that wasn't completely enough - as I should have guessed when she saw my growing cock.

"All right, you had your chance. It's my turn," Gabrielle declared out of nowhere to me. She took herself off me and sat up, so I was a little more prepared when she put me on my back this time. But when she reached over and started fingering herself while she began sucking me off again, it took me a bit by surprise.

Not having to sit on a vibrating washer made quite a difference while getting sucked off. Of course, Gabrielle's actual talents in sucking me off were still one hell of a constant. Especially with the vibrations she made on me from fucking herself.

I liked to think some of the pleased moans had to do with my cock too. Yet beggars couldn't be choosers. I'd know what the former would feel like in a few seconds anyway.

"Please, please..." I babbled right on cue. Given where I was right now, I really shouldn't have begged for anything. Given that she was doing all the work on both ends, I was really being ungrateful. Still, with the work she was doing, I wasn't responsible for anything that came out of my mouth, because of what was in hers.

"Please what? Please fuck me? Please cum on my cock before I cum in your mouth?" Gabrielle asked once her mouth was freed. "Don't worry, I got it."

I wasn't worried before. Yet when she sucked me off extra wetly, came off, sat up and put herself on my lap, I was petrified. Or maybe that was just because I couldn't move a muscle - or anything that might trigger me going off already.

Just like when this started, Gabrielle was riding me on my lap. This time there was no clothing to separate us, and her ass and pussy were riding me bare. I was also lying on my back in a bed, but that was the smallest upside.

Finally trusting myself to move, I took my hands and placed them on her hips, helping her to bounce higher and faster. It wasn't really like she needed my help, but I wanted something to do besides trying not to cum. After a while, I thought of something more useful.

Both my hands returned to her pussy, rubbing it all around just as before - only with the big, throbbing difference inside of her. On that end, I started pumping my hips up, helping it get deeper in case she couldn't do it all on her own.

It seemed the both of us were just good enough - I knew Gabrielle was. She steadily rode me and breathed heavily, settling into a nice pace. Since we already came twice, we could probably keep this up for a good long while.

That suited me fine, all things considered. I really had to savor this one while I could, despite my fears in the heat of the moment. But now, the longer I had to fuck her and let this woman writhe on top of me, the better. When I knew that one more big burst was needed, I vowed to really speed it up.

For now, I watched, took in Gabrielle, took Gabrielle in other ways, and helped her rub herself closer. As her moans and fucks picked up, I knew I'd probably have to move soon. When she started saying, "Fuck, make me cum..." it was my cue.

Making myself sit up, I put my left hand between her legs, cupped the back of her head with my right, then put her down on her back. Lying on top of her, I rubbed and fucked her hard while arching her head back and deeply suckling her neck, letting my lips and tongue get some final deep tastes in.

"Oh, you fucking...oh, eat up, eat that..." she couldn't finish. Yet I still did what she said. "Fuck, you got a real...taste for chocolate? Oh fuck...I don't care what flavor, it's been too long..."

Okay, now that was enough. I don't know if she was trying to say stuff like that for my benefit, or because she was really into...that kind of angle. She didn't have to try that hard, but for making the effort - and for other reasons - I really wanted her to cum now. Regardless of how that would end this.

If it was going to end soon and I wouldn't get another chance, I would at least make it a particularly memorable ending.

To that effort, I stopped my hips and left my left hand rub her hard. When that alone wasn't enough, I stopped my hand and thrusted even harder into her. My face stayed right on her neck as I listed to her groans and tried to make them louder.

Judging by how Gabrielle locked her hands onto my ass this time, it was working anyway.

I let my hand try to rub her at the same time I fucked her, although it was hard to stay focused enough to do it. But when I concentrated on my hips and drove deeper inside her, it made up for my lack of handy work.

It took a few more minutes before I changed things up, taking my cock out and inserting my fingers before Gabrielle could react. Yet her reaction after I started pumping my hand was telling. She hissed and grit her teeth, making it the perfect time for me to take my fingers out and shove my cock back in.

"Fuck! Fuck, I'm gonna..." Gabrielle warned. Nevertheless, she tried to put her hands between our bodies to help rub herself. Still, I brought myself to give one last big burst, so at least most of her orgasm would be because of me.

It seemed when she started wiggling and tightening below me, I had gotten my wish.

I laid my head back on Gabrielle's neck, trying to hold on as she came around my cock for the first/probably last time. After all, she wanted to suck it off me herself, or so she said then.

I let her come down and catch her breath instead of reminding her. I would have been content to just jack myself off and cum on her again - she seemed to be into it last time. Yet as I tried to rationalize other solutions, Gabrielle came to one of her own.

Her solution was rolling me onto my back again, coming off me and going down my body. Using energy I almost didn't think she had left, she grabbed the bottom of my wet cock, holding it so she could lick every inch up and down.

"Come on...I need it now," Gabrielle asked. I don't know why I didn't give it to her the minute her lips slid down my head. When they slid down the rest of my shaft, however, it didn't look so foolish.

A few more deep suckles later, I was ready to comply. With one thrust of my hips, I spilled every remaining drop I had into her mouth.

In the end, I came inside two places and out in the open once. At least with her mouth, it wouldn't take too long for her to rinse it out. Her washer was probably still working on my paper, but I'd lost all track of time and worry about that.

All that mattered, at least until one of us remembered my pants and underwear had to go in the dryer, was her coming off me and humming in pride. Then all that mattered was her crawling back up my body and resting on top of it. And although I was really spent this time, I let my hands roam her body anyway.

"I did need that," Gabrielle said quietly, before resting her face against my neck.

Whether she needed it from anyone else later on, I didn't find out - or get much of a chance to. Whether it mattered if I was the only one she had before getting back together with Dwayne Wade, I didn't know.

But he fathered a baby with another woman in the meantime, so she had the biggest free pass in history - which might help explain why I'm still alive to tell the tale now. And why having sex with a black woman, famous or not, won't be the last thing I get to cross off my bucket list.

THE END

12