All Comments on 'Home at Last'

by drlust

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
A very good story

A very loving story. The sex far more loving than erotic.

And I don't know why I can accept that. If it had anything to do with two men I would throw up.

I'll bet you could write this story between a man and a woman, too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Perhaps the best story I've ever read on this site

Extraordinarily well written and very believable. Erotic in a very subtle way. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXCEPTIONALLY SENSUAL.

The story starts on a low level supplying the background for this sensual story. It's beautiful sensual love story thta is not vulgar or pornographic. It is a celebration of love and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Best

I must have read hundeds if not thousands of stories on Lit. but this has to be by far the best.

Although there was virtually no sex until the end, it arroused me from the first words then just kept building & building. A very loving, romantic story as well as being extremely erotic without the raw crudity.

Its like the old saying: - women can be more erotic and sexy with some clothes left on rather than being completely naked.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Novella?

Seldom is a story so well written that it tugs at my heart. This is a love story with great depth. Please turn it into a novella.

lalailalaialmost 19 years ago
very good

story. The main characters were so loveable, the pacing was perfect, the love scene very lovely. I love it. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good combination of excellent and erotic

I would have liked more erotic and sensual details throughout the story that would build up to the sex and yet keeping the mystery of the sensual love story till the end.

RightThereRightThereover 18 years ago
One of the best

A terrific story beautifully written. I love stories that develop the characters and let the sex happen incidental to the love. This one deserves to be on the top list for a long, long time. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!!

That was fuckin' hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Liked It...

...and I think it deserves all of the plaudits left by other readers. I'm sorry to have found it so late but there you are. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

I have read literotica for several years and this was the best story I have ever read. Thanks a lot, seemed like a lovely progression of love and was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sensitive well constructed-Erotic

Sensitive well constructed and Erotic. this is perhaps the most sensitive storyline on Literotica, this enhances the erotisism even though the Erotic scene is only at the Tail end.

Jolly good. More of the same; perhaps with the same cast.

Ranji from Sri Lanka

buckyone252buckyone252about 13 years ago
Beautiful story

This is a story for the times of all love stories. Its one Every site of erotic stories i have ever visited has e few that are just outrageously sensual, sexual, and down outright lovable in every way. I must say that there is no way for any story in any of the other sites can ever compare to this one. It has tragedy and humor and sensuality and most of all two very willing ladies to fall completely in love with each other. for the ages and it is a story that anyone would love. My whole heartfelt congratulations on a very well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Wow, please write more! Beautiful story!

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely, amazingly, beautiful.

AnneChildOfUniverseAnneChildOfUniverseabout 11 years ago
Love

This is how love should be... strong, beautiful and amaizing...

DingeraeDingeraeabout 11 years ago
awesome!

That was such a great story!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

wow...

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 9 years ago
Superbly written!

As usual, you have led with character and followed with emotion and I couldn't stop reading. This was a beautiful exploration of a whole range of feelings for the character, written objectively (delightfully objectively!) in pure terms of love and acceptance and need. A pleasure to read for its human knowledge. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Such a beautiful story of love. I enjoyed it immensely.

unitadkunitadkover 7 years ago
Very Good

Throughly enjoyed reading...

smalltownlesbian3smalltownlesbian3almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed your story. I appreciated the backround information and the slow and steady buildup.

Jack1958Jack1958almost 4 years ago
What a GREAT Story, Hot and Great Build up.

I loved this story, the trials and tribulations of relationships to Love and wild sexual encounter. Great writing.

Jack

MaezedMaezedalmost 2 years ago

Wow, that was amazing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW! Incredibly loving story. As others previously mentioned, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow such a very strong presence. Love the story…. So hot and loving

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous