All Comments on 'Home By Eight'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Prom sucked, but the Company did even more

Great story true too life kids, but the ending left me hanging a bit, I found a two part sequel by Writingdragon called "Of Reunions and Life" that finishes off the story just fine, the three shorts make a great trilogy. Keep up the great work people. A fan in Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Nicely done

This is your second offering I've read, and I liked it just as much as the first. I expected a happy ending with the nerd getting the girl, but didn't expect this ending at all. It's nice to be surprised once in a while, but it was sooooo sad. I wanted to bust that chick one right on the nose.

Looking forward to more offerings.

Deb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wrong category

The story's decent enough, but under no stretch of the imagination can it be called a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bright Side

Look at the bright side, he got laid for the price of the tuxedo and corsage. A very good trade, plus he now knows what a bitch she is and he can avoid her in the future.

cherrydudecherrydudeover 19 years ago
Well-written

Very good imagery and detail about what he's thinking and feeling. Of course, I wanted it to work out in some way, but the ending is more believable this way....

sacksackover 19 years ago
nice balance of sex and non-sex.....

and, to answer a previous comment, I think there IS a romantic quality to this story. It's more intense and sexual than some of the "snow white" Romances on this site, but so what!! Very well written, A++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Frustration!!

Where can I find the sequel to this story? I know there is one because I have read it somewhere during the last 2 years. I would love to read it again and then preserve it for a dear friend of mine who I have just introduced to your great way of telling a story!!

Thank You,

Ken

LeatherargentoLeatherargentoabout 17 years ago
So Fucking Depressing...But HOT!

A lot icier at heart than most of what I've read of yours so far, but still takes me over the edge, both emotionally and physically. You should know that you *do* make me *sweat* -- actual droplets...!

A Very Happy Girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More

I defintitely think that you should continue this story line. It was well written, and has so much potential for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Chilly

Very good as well as terrible..A good description of innocence found and then lost again, almost in the same instant.. I guess that the guy would have been rather near a suicide if it would have been for real.. Yoron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Sounds like my teenage years ...................without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Connect!

Greetings; I have enjoyed several of your stories.

This one has a sequel by WritingDragon that you should mention somewhere. It's a bitch to find without that info. I only found it by accident and the fact I recall what I read very well.

Keep up the good work!

Ramjet

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
I had to search on Google to find this sappy story.

As said; get together with wd and put a link there to this url. Literotica's search engine is so bad that no one can seach back from writingdragon's mention of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Take down the sequel

Sir you wrote a great story it’s one of my favourite stories. This guy wrote something that went against the tone spirit and soul of your story. Your story has passion and truth that is the real world. Not everything comes up roses. In the real world there is blood death and rejection. I you along that sequel to stay up you’re allowing for the reversal of your original message.

With every single sentence of the sequel I feel pissed off. It’s like putting a bright red bow on a homeless man. Life’s a bitch and your story is probably the only one that says it with great imagery and feeling. After reading the sequel I felt awful and for the time you put in you must of felt the same.

PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN!!!

Lothario the GreatLothario the Greatabout 13 years agoAuthor
No one's taking down the sequel

http://www.literotica.com/s/of-reunions-and-life-ch-01

A very nice gentleman named writingdragon felt so inspired by my story that he wrote not one but two sequels to it. I was flattered, and I liked the story, so it got my approval. The last commenter tells me it violates the tone of my story, and I must say that although the tones are vastly different (one hopeless, one hopeful), there's no violation at play. Look, if every sequel merely continued the theme and tone of the first story, we'd all be enjoying "Twilight" for the rest of our lives. BUT, if you do need something to wash the taste of non-Lothario from your lips, I heartily prescribe further heaping doses of Lothario.

FullboostFullboostover 11 years ago

Very moving! In some respects I wanted him to go to the prom and stick it to all the pricks, but that has been sooooo done. Even with a downer ending, I felt that this was the BETTER ending.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, amazing story 5*

Such pathos, so sad, so thought provoking. Well done.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Romance???

no romance here maybe First Time story.

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
Don't drag the cursor over the stars.

Or you'll be giving an unintended 5* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you have got to be kidding

there has to be more to the story so finish it already

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sucked

unless there is a followup. This sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Harsh

And that is how entitled monsters create future sociopaths. I agree this needs a continuation, otherwise it is just an evil, self-important whore taking advantage of a troubled young man. No message, no learning on either side.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Perfect.

Except for actually having sex, it described high school to a tee. And the story was pretty hot.

5-stars & Favorite.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
“... he now saw his first pair of breasts, staring at him in all their stark, soft, round reality. Martin fell to his knees to put his face in her chest...”

And he grabbed each soft orb in his hands and said, “Ah, my very breast friends.” Which totally ruined the moment for Cindy, who picked up her pooled dress on the floor. “Get dressed. You’re taking me back home.” Muttering “breast friends my ass.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is in the wrong category. It is not a Romance, it should be in Erotic Coupling.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Cindy is just a cunt.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Like the story, AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’ve read a sequel to this so I was able to give this a 5.

I’m amazed at how much of a bitch high school girls can be. Then I remember some 7 th grade girls & realized just how horrible some of them were.

Bill S.

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

You know life sucks sometimes. Met a pretty girl junior year HS. We dated, fooled around and were good friends. Then senior year she grew uo I guess, showed up at the prom with some college guy. I showed with an arranged date, oh well. dropped her off right after the prom and never saw her again. Had fun though went bowling, it was fun watching the girls in their prom dresses trying to bowl! Hey I lived in public housing, no money, no car but life goes on. Our MC here is probably more like all the regular guys in school. I found out if you really want to hang with all the pretty girls, join the decorating committee! Good story, on to the sequel......

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very enjoyable and believable. We’ll told

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous