All Comments on 'Home Early'

by candigee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So Nice

to know that she loves Andy. This is what makes the story so special. She is willing to share her lover's cum with her husband. Oh!!!, the joy of it all. He is even allowed to masturbate too.

She would even love him more if possible, if "jason" was allowed to move in with the couple and take Andy's place in the martial bed permanently. He might even be allowed to clean the house, wash their clothes, cook their food, and serve them all their meals in their bed in his little French maid's outfit with the pink panties. Oh, how hot that would be when she told him that he could not sleep in the house any longer and would be required to sleep and watch TV in a backdoor 8x10 yard storage shed. He wouls get an extra job so he could buy Jason a new sports car and her a new diamond engagement and wedding ring to signify her new love for Jason.

Then, after Jason wins the lottery, alas they have no more use for him, and she cuts his throat while he is cleaning her well used cunt. How thrilling as they stuff him into an old trunk and throw his mutilated body out of the back door of their new Hummer on a deserted road.

What a great scenario....

okdeaconokdeaconover 17 years ago
Did It For Me

candigee; I very much enjoyed your story.It matches my fantasy to a T. Hope your do more as it had some nice new kinks in it. okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong category

Don't know where but not in "Loving Wife" . . story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah right

For the commenter who really liked the story, may I suggest he move to san fran so he can get his cum allowance directly from the tap? Any "man" who gets off on sucking up cum from a faithless whore of a wife (if that's love, I'll pass, thanx) isn't doing it for the pussy, he's doing it for the leftovers a la cocksandwich. Again, admit you're gay, get out of the closet and quit pretending to be heterosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pure dogshit - yuck, please keep the slut away...

and get a brain transplant so because the existing one is fried. Wimp husbands are so gross. Lucy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking shit!

The husband gets nothing from his wife so why would he stay with her?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The world is so happy that the readers here couldnt accept your mental illness and managed to get you to be a one shit wonder.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Scum sucking author and true story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous