Home for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jesse1369
Jesse1369
24 Followers

"mmmmmmmmmmm Daddy........... your cum tastes good... mmmmmmmmmm......... I like how it feels in my mouth. Hot and slippery and yummy"

Sucking on each digit. Slurping his cum into her mouth and down her throat.

Jack feels a throb in his slowly hardening cock. "Steph, I have never seen anything so sexy, so erotic, soooooo fucking hot as seeing you cleaning my cum from your hand. I love you Baby." Wrapping his hand around his cock, stroking himself slowly as his cock begins to fill with blood.

"I love you too Daddy, and I love your cum in my mouth. You really do taste good. Next time I want it straight from the source though. Not from my fingers."

Smiling around her fingers she sucks the last of her Daddy's cum from them. Turning away, she walks to the French doors leading out to the backyard and the hot tub. Stopping at the door she turns back to her Daddy.

Reaching down she slowly lifts her t-shirt as her own eyes watches her daddy's cock growing harder again. Jacks eyes riveted as inch by inch the teen exposes herself. Slowly uncovering her wet swollen pussy, the little slit of her sex red with passion. The little patch of hair, her smooth belly. She pauses with the t-shirt just below her young fresh tits.

"I'll wait for you out in the hot tub Daddy."

Steph whips her t-shirt off over her head and drops in on the kitchen floor. Pausing for a moment so her Daddy can get a good look at her completely naked body, her trimmed pussy, her slim waist, and her long nipples hard as diamonds. He can even see the juices wetting her thighs as she stands there posing for her Daddy. Looking down at his lengthening cock she says,

"Don't keep me waiting, I need my Daddy, my little cunny needs you too. It needs you so badly."

Turning slowly Jack admires her tight little ass, the little gap between her slender thighs at the juncture of her sex glistening with her juices.

"I love you, Daddy!" she calls as she wiggles her ass at him. Then she is out the door.

Jesse1369
Jesse1369
24 Followers