All Comments on 'Home for the Holidays'

by matron222

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hottalyssahottalyssaover 10 years ago
awesome

i loved this story. mother daughter incest stories are hard to come by. this one definitely was hott. i hope there will be a suquel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Hot Story

This hetero male enjoyed the story. Thanks L.

Single_ElizaSingle_Elizaabout 4 years ago
Oh so HOT

Matron that was one of the sexiest and hottest stories i have read, it had me so wet that had to slip my hand into my panties while i was reading it. I have dreamed of being with my mum since i was so young i just wished that could of been me xxxooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
unlikely, but...

Given that both mother and daughter enjoy Lesbian sex this much, the premise seems unlikely that they wait to have Girl/Girl relations for months until they can be together. And why make Morgan a withdrawn, unhappy young woman feeling unequal to her mother? Nevertheless, the descriptions of Morgan smelling her mother's scent and nuzzling her delta is quite stimulating. I would have expected, though, to read about the mother unrestrainedly plunging her tongue into her daughter's womanhood. I had those desires for my daughter when she was in college. She and I discussed it, we'd known for years we each wanted to, yet we decided that a physical relationship would be too intense and tend to restrain us from relating to other women. She had sex with many of her female college friends; I found willing women in my city. On one occasion when I visited my daughter in school I stayed in a dorm room of one of her partners, and we were intimate. So beautiful.

mark25nymark25ny22 days ago

This story is fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermatron222@matron222
218 Followers
I am an older lesbian (60) and prefer women who likes to write lesbian erotica. To read my stories go to: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255229&page=submissions. If I am on Lit. Chat, it is because I am looking for story lines and fantasies for stories. ...