Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy knew that she could have spent the entire day between Diana's legs teasing and pleasuring her new lover, but she was startled only a few minutes after Diana's orgasm by the sound of the lock on the front door rattling. Diana and Amy each sat up quickly and looked at each other as Diana muttered, "Oh shit."

Amy's mind raced as she tried to think of what to do. She hadn't faced getting "busted" like this since her days in college, but she couldn't imagine the shame of being caught by her daughter having just licked the pussy of one of her friends. "Quick," Amy said to Diana, "get in the other shower. I'll shower here and we'll then just reappear fully dressed like we are just getting on with our day."

Diana quickly ran across the upstairs as quietly as she could and knew she had just barely avoided being seen as the other three girl's came inside chatting and laughing. She had almost gone undetected but Megan had entered the house first and headed directly for the kitchen to get something to drink. Something had caught her eye at the top of the stairs and she had glanced up just in time to see Diana's naked ass and back disappearing from view. She paused for a moment but didn't give it too much thought as she poured a drink and returned to the conversation with Katie and Leslie.

Amy stood under the warm flow of water and tried to come to grips with what had just happened. She soaped and cleaned herself thoroughly to make sure that there was no scent of Diana left anywhere on her. She toweled off still not believing what she had just done. Still, she couldn't believe how exciting it was and how it had felt so good and right. "I've got to share this new discovery with Tom," she lustfully thought to herself as she got dressed. She could feel her pussy getting wet at the very idea of sharing the bed with Diana and Tom and had to push the idea out of her head temporarily so she could get dressed and regain her composure.

Amy went downstairs somewhat afraid that one of the other three girls would take one look at her and just know what had happened. Happily, that didn't happen and the four of them sat around talking and laughing in the living room downstairs as Diana finished up her very long shower upstairs.

At one point Katie excused herself and went up to her bedroom to change her clothes and get more comfortable. Just as she reached the top of the stairs and turned toward her door she was greeted by the vision of Diana's completely naked body stepping out of the bathroom. "Oh, sorry," Diana meekly offered as she clearly wasn't bothered at all at having Katie catch her naked.

"No problem," Katie said back, but it seemed to Diana that Katie was indeed distracted by her. Diana paused in full view of Katie and asked, "How was your trip this morning? Has the town changed much?"

Katie could hear herself muttering some sort of answer but all her mind could comprehend was seeing Diana naked like this. They had mutually masturbated a few times but Diana had never been fully naked. Something about seeing her totally exposed in the bright light of the afternoon put a knot in Katie's stomach and a tingle between her legs.

Diana could feel her nipples getting hard both from the cold and from the obvious effect she was having on Katie. Katie's eyes were drawn to them and Katie looked at them briefly as she tried to make it look like she wasn't. "Umm, well, I should go," Katie said before stepping into her room and closing the door behind her. Diana walked into the other bedroom and deliberately left the door open as she got dressed. Katie came out shortly after and Diana noticed her glancing into her room to try and see Diana again before she went downstairs. "Hmm," Diana whispered to nobody, "maybe it runs in the family?"

Diana joined the others a few minutes later and soon thereafter Tom came home early from work as promised. They spent the evening talking and playing games as they ate the pizza they had ordered. "Who wants to cook the night before Thanksgiving?" Tom had said as he insisted on ordering pizza despite Amy's complaints that she wanted to make a home cooked meal. "You've got the rest of the weekend to mother these girls," Tom said in conclusion after he ordered the pizzas.

The effects of the travel and all the mid term exams seemed to hit the girls this night as both Katie and Leslie left early in the evening for bed. Tom, Amy, Diana, and Megan stayed downstairs as the other two disappeared upstairs. Amy asked if the others minded helping her get ready for the big dinner the next day by making sure they had everything they needed and such. The others agreed and all four went up to the kitchen and started going through cookbooks double checking the ingredients.

Katie quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face as her mind kept coming back to Diana's naked body. All night she had tried to shake the vision but couldn't. Eventually she had decided to just head up early, masturbate, and get a good nights sleep to try and regain herself. At first she was disappointed that Leslie had also come up but as she brushed her teeth she changed her mind and thought it might be nice to have some "company" for her masturbation.

Katie stepped into her room and shut the door behind her. Leslie had already changed into her sleep shirt, nothing more than a huge men's tee shirt that came down to almost her knees, and was sitting on the bed. Katie changed into her pajamas in full sight of Leslie as they often stripped naked and changed in front of each other without thinking anything of it.

"So," Leslie started with that mischievous tone that Katie knew meant she was going somewhere interesting with the rest of the question, "did you ever have any guys up here during high school?"

"Why?" Katie replied.

"I guess it is just that when I go home I often think of the different guys I did things with in different parts of my house," Leslie answered. "It is almost sort of a turn on for me to have those memories to come home to and I was wondering if you had the same thing."

Katie thought for a minute and then said, "Now that you mention it, I guess it is pretty sexy."

Leslie burst into a wide smile and said, "So you did do some things in this room. I knew you weren't quite as straight laced as you seemed last year."

They laughed together before Leslie said, "Tell me about them."

"I can't," Katie answered, "they might hear us and I don't want my folks to know about this."

Leslie scooted over to the edge of the bed and patted the bed next to her. "Well then, come over here and don't shout across the room."

"Seriously?" Katie asked unsure of what to do.

"Sure," Leslie replied, "besides, won't it be a turn on for you to brag about your 'conquests' in this room to me while I am here in the room with you?"

Katie was so turned on by seeing Diana earlier and by the way Leslie was acting now that she couldn't think straight. She knew that it probably was a bad idea but she flipped off the lamp leaving the room totally dark and crawled into bed next to Leslie. She started telling Leslie about the first time she had a boy in her room. His name was Joel and he had sneaked in one night after her parents were asleep. Nothing serious happened as they mostly just french kissed and felt each other up before Joel had to leave and go home.

Katie could feel herself getting more and more excited as she told Leslie about the other handful of times she had been with a boy in the room. After she finished telling Leslie about the first time she had seen a boy's dick Leslie casually said she was getting cold and suggested they crawl under the covers. Katie didn't think much of it and soon was under the covers whispering to Leslie about the time she let Joel finger fuck her on the same bed they were currently in.

Leslie hadn't said much as of yet but asked, "Did you cum?" Katie said yes and Leslie asked, "Was that the first time someone else touched your pussy?" Katie giggled a little and said yes. Leslie's next question made Katie feel like she had just been punched in the stomach. "May I touch your pussy?" Leslie softly asked.

Without waiting for a reply Leslie's hand moved over to Katie's thigh and began sliding upwards. Katie looked over at Leslie unsure of what to do and made eye contact with her roommate. They stared into each other's eyes as Leslie's hand continued its slow movement to Katie's pussy. Katie groaned as Leslie's fingers ran through her pussy hair and she almost instinctively moved her lips closer to Leslie as Leslie did the same. Their lips met in a soft, exploring kiss as Leslie's fingers continued playing with Katie's pubic hair.

Katie spread her legs and slowly moved her hand over to Leslie. She touched Leslie's side and let her hand move down until it was on her hip. Mustering her courage Katie slipped her hand between Leslie's spread thighs and the two women lay kissing on their sides with their legs spread as they each fingered the other's pussy.

Leslie had already let her fingers dip to her pussy and Katie's excitement grew as Leslie's fingers rubbed over the folds of her pussy and softly located her clit. Katie had often done the mutual masturbation routine with Leslie and didn't think she was interested in going any farther with her, despite the fact that their sorority had gathered a reputation for that sort of thing. However, she was now so horny and Leslie's touch felt so good that she couldn't stop. She hadn't been overly active sexually before college or during her freshman year, but she had fucked a few times. It had been since early July since anyone, male or female, other than herself had touched her pussy and Leslie's touch felt amazing.

Katie was also surprised at how wonderfully wet and erotic Leslie's pussy felt. Clearly Leslie had been excited by her stories because her pussy was very wet now as Katie's fingers played with it. Katie knitted a couple of fingers together and slipped them up inside Leslie's pussy. Leslie silenced a groan as Katie began fucking her with her fingers.

"Is this how Joel fucked your pussy?" Leslie whispered.

"Yes," Katie answered in a husky whisper.

"Make me cum like Joel made you cum," Leslie moaned. Katie moved away from Leslie's face and propped herself up on the bed with her other arm so she could have a better angle for playing with Leslie's pussy. She worked her fingers back and forth inside Leslie until they were covered with Leslie's juices. She increased the tempo until Leslie started moaning and wriggling on the bed and held that tempo. Her fingers pumped in and out of Leslie until Leslie's eyes popped back open and she let out a groan from somewhere in her throat. Leslie's pussy clenched on Katie's fingers and then quivered and shook as Leslie's orgasm peaked and then passed.

When Leslie had finished Katie slipped her soaked fingers out of her and again lay down next to her. They kissed softly and this time let their tongues become involved as they swirled them together gently.

Leslie's hand soon returned to Katie's pussy and she found that Katie's pussy was now absolutely drenched. Leslie fingered and touched all over Katie's pussy as Katie parted their kiss and flopped onto her back to absorb the feeling of Leslie's touch. Leslie slipped one finger deep inside Katie's pussy but soon pulled it out and concentrated on teasing Katie's engorged clit. Leslie teased her clit in the same way that Leslie had often played with herself and Katie's body soon started shaking as she came hard. Leslie watched Katie as she bit her lower lip in an effort to keep from crying out as her orgasm peaked.

They lay side by side for a long while after Katie finished cumming and Leslie finished letting her fingers explore her friend's pussy. Katie had cum harder than she could ever remember and found Leslie's touch had been far more exciting than Joel's had been. As she drifted off to sleep next to Leslie Katie wondered if Leslie wouldn't turn out to be her first female fuck the way Joel had turned out to be her first male fuck.

An hour or so after Katie and Leslie had gone to bed the others were finishing the prep work for tomorrow's big meal. Amy discovered that they were missing a few things so she asked Tom to run out and get them. There was one 24 hour grocery store in town, but it was about a 30 minute drive away. Tom protested but Amy played cute and batted her eyes at him teasingly until he finally gave in. He asked if anyone wanted to ride along not expecting any takers, but he was surprised when Megan said she could use some fresh air. Glad for the company on the trip Tom held the garage door open for Megan before they got into the car and left.

By accident Amy and Diana were now left alone again and went downstairs to the living room to wait for Tom and Megan to return. Amy wasn't sure were to start but was glad to have the time with Diana. As they sat and watched TV Diana was the first to speak, "I had a great time this afternoon," she said almost as if they were talking about a movie they had seen together. Diana continued, "You are really good. Have you done that before?"

"No," Amy answered, "you were my first."

"Damn," Diana said appreciatively, "you're a natural."

All day Amy had been rolling a wild idea over in her head and decided there wouldn't be a better time than now to ask. "Diana," she started, "I was wondering if you would be game for helping me do something a little crazy?"

Diana didn't say anything but her expression made it clear to Amy that she was interested. Amy continued, "I'd like to give Tom a big Thanksgiving surprise. I know he has always wanted to have two women at the same time..."

Diana interrupted with a laugh and added, "What guy doesn't?"

"True," Amy said giggling, "anyway, I've never even come close to having the chance to make this fantasy a reality for him before. After this afternoon I was wondering if you might be willing to help me out?"

Diana didn't hesitate before answering. "If it means I get to be with you again count me in."

A huge weight lifted from Amy's shoulders when Diana agreed. She had been partly afraid that Diana would say no and think she was a pervert, but that wasn't the case at all. Amy smiled widely and she and Diana began forming the plan for how to make Tom's fantasy a reality.

A little later Tom and Megan returned and found Amy and Diana busily chatting away. Not too long after their return they all agreed to turn in and went upstairs. Amy knew she had an early morning and long day in store for the next day, but that still didn't stop her from jumping on Tom's naked body like a newlywed the moment they got in bed. She fucked him until they both came wildly while trying to keep their actions a secret from the rest of the house.

It turned out that they had no fear of anyone else noticing. Megan was taking a long shower while Diana listened to her headphones as visions of the plan she and Amy had devised danced through her head. In the other bedroom Katie and Leslie were sound asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

12