Home For The Holidays Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at him, thinking of what to do...what to say. 'I promise I won't hurt you,' he said.

I removed my hand from my pussy and nodded my head, 'yes.'

He leaned over until he was resting against my left leg, then licked his fingers so they'd glide around my cunt lips more easily. After playing with my pussy lips and feeling the creamy flesh of my thighs, I felt him dipping a finger inside my pussy for the very first time; we both discovered that I was very wet. He began moving his finger in and out, simulating a little prick fucking me, and I was become more and more aroused. I spread my legs further apart and closed my eyes, savoring the newly-found pleasure I was experiencing.

He suddenly happened to brush his hand over my erect clit and the electricity flowed through my body; I was a little scared but knew we had found a special place. I started breathing faster as he grew bolder with his hands, plunging first two, then three fingers up my cunt with one hand and rubbing my love button with the other. As my climax neared, I thought I was going to pass out but nothing could stop me now... my heart was pounding in my chest as he brought me to a tremendous orgasm. The juices from my pussy coated his hands as I collapsed on the bed, barely able to catch my breath, and laughing as a kind of relief."

Danny and Brad had both finished their breakfast by now and sat, staring at me as my tale came to an end. After what seemed like a long time, they both said simply, "Wow!"

After we cleaned off the kitchen table, Brad went into his room while Danny and I sat in the living room. He finally asked, "So, Brenda, what ever happened to this boy who gave you your first orgasm?"

I looked at him and smiled, then told him, "I married him. My husband, Phil, was that boy."

"Wha... that... that's... INCREDIBLE! And you've been together all these years? What happened after that first encounter?" Danny asked.

"We started hanging out with each other and sharing our masturbation stories. Another night, when my folks weren't home, I invited him over so we could watch each other masturbate but things got out of hand."

"You mean..."

"Yes, it started out innocent enough. We had gone from trusting no one of the opposite sex to putting our complete trust in each other. We were touching ourselves and trading hands, feeling each other all over and enjoying the mutual stimulation. Then, I saw Phil lick my juices from his fingers after they had been far up my cunt. I asked him what it tasted like and he said, 'Here, try it yourself.'

I tasted my own pussy juice for the first time and I actually liked it. We continued playing with ourselves and before too long, Phil's dick was ready to explode. He was stroking his cock and I knew he was going to shoot a load of cum, so I held out one of my hands as his cum erupted and collected a large pool of it in my palm. My eyes were riveted to the jets of cream, pulsing from the little slit at the tip of his bright red cock head. I put a finger in the pearly-white goo and touched it to my tongue; it was warm and salty and I kind of liked it . My first taste of cum made me hungry for more!

After we sampled each other' juices, we looked in each others' eyes and it just kind of hit us... we starting kissing and fondling each other. Before I knew what was happening, our tongues were in each others' mouths and we were getting into it really hot and heavy; it seemed like we were making up for all those years of being sex-starved.

We finally settled into a sixty-nine position. I was on the top and my legs were spread wide apart as I lowered my pussy onto Phil's face. He held my labia wide apart and stuck his long tongue as far up my cunt as he could, drinking my juices as they trickled in a stream from my vagina. Although Phil had just cum a short time before, his cock was growing harder by the minute.

His rigid boner was soon standing straight up so I took it in my mouth and started sucking on his prick. I hadn't learned about deep-throating yet so I jerked him off with my left hand while moving my hot, full lips up and down over that ridge behind the head of his cock. I used my other hand to massage his balls and even stuck my middle finger up his ass at one point. Phil was going crazy, squirming around on the bed and saying, 'Oh, Brenda... you're driving me wild... I've never felt anything like this...'

I hadn't reached an orgasm when we were masturbating earlier and Phil was rubbing all around my pussy with his fingers. My juices were flowing heavily and coating his face when I finally felt my body reaching its peak. Just as my climax hit me and I started moaning, I felt the first spurts of Phil's hot cum covering my tongue... it was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt. The thick, warm semen flooded my mouth as I instinctively tried to swallow it all, still keeping my lips around his glans. I raised my head a little too far at one point and a whole mess of cum dribbled from my lips and ran down Phil's shaft until it covered my hand. My first blow job may have been a little sloppy but I loved it! So did Phil.

Soon after, we began to date like other couples and had a really nice relationship. The odd thing was that most people date and work up to the point where they have sex; we did it the other way around," I said.

Danny was shaking his head in amazement. Brad had been standing nearby listening as well; he asked, "So, when did you two finally get laid?"

I laughed and told them, "The next time we were together was a Saturday afternoon up in Phil's room. His folks were away for the day and we started making out and touching each other as usual. Then, I told him, 'Phil, I want you to fuck me... I want you to take my cherry so I can feel what it's like to go all the way.'

Phil said, 'I'd love to do that for you, Brenda... but you may be disappointed with me... I've never done it before, you know.'

I just leaned over and held his head in my hands as I tenderly placed my lips on his and kissed him; I told him, 'That's okay... we'll learn together.'

He took a condom out of a drawer in his bedroom night table and unwrapped it. 'I've been saving this for a long time,' he said.

We started getting into it with each other again and, as soon as his erection was hard and fully extended, he rolled the rubber onto the length of his shaft. I spread my legs as wide as I could and braced myself for the pain that I'd anticipated as he lined his prick up with my hole. I was pretty wet by now but he moved slowly at first, inching his way into my pussy as we kissed passionately and touched each other all over. At last, he hit my hymen and we both knew it; i looked him in the eyes and said, 'just DO IT!'

Phil pulled his cock back a bit and then pushed it in as hard as he could; I felt the membrane tear and the pain was pretty strong at first. Then, we looked at each other as we began humping and I thought his prick was going all the way up into my belly. The extreme tightness of my cunt gripping his prick was too much for Phil to endure for too long without cumming; he tensed up and told me, 'I'm... gonna... cummmmm...'

I wanted his first time to be the best so I humped my pelvis back and forth and side to side, and when his cock finally erupted, he was grunting and groaning like crazy. After he finished, he left his cock deep inside me and raised himself off my body far enough so that he could play with my clit. I soon found myself reaching my own climax with Phil's finger working my love button and his long prick buried in my pussy. I had the most violent orgasm, thrashing around under Phil's body as he brought me off.

After it was all over, I was really in quite a bit of pain at that point so Phil slowly slipped his dick from my cunt. The real shock came as we stared at Phil's cock, after he took it out of me. Of course, there was some blood on it, but the big surprise was that the condom had broken; his fat cock head protruded from the open end, coated with the sperm he had just deposited in my virgin pussy.

I went to the doctor a couple of times right after that, worried that I'd be getting pregnant on our first fuck. As fate would have it, I found out that I couldn't have children due to an undeveloped uterus."

"Wow, kind of a mixed blessing..." Brad started to say.

"Well, I think I may have wanted children someday so I was a bit disappointed at first. But having built-in birth control did have it's advantages since Phil and I eventually developed into swingers," I said.

"Yeah, that's kind of weird that you two both went from having sex with no one, to having total sex between you, to having sex with EVERY body," Danny said.

"Well, it's not EVERY body," I said with a laugh. "At first, Phil and I were strongly attracted to each other but we wanted to be sure it wasn't just the sex that was keeping us together, so we agreed that we should each date other people. Although we each tried having relationships and sex with others, we continually kept returning to each other. After all was said and done, we found we loved each other so much that we got married. We also loved sex so much, and trusted each other so completely, that we decided to have an open marriage; we share all of our experiences with each other."

As I finished my story, someone knocked on the door to the apartment. Brad got up and let several of their college buddies in. Danny introduced them, saying, "Brenda, this is Eddie, Tom and Frank."

I eyed the new boys up and down, admiring their young, firm bodies. Danny added, "They're on our football team."

"Oh, no wonder they're in such great shape," I replied.

I sat on the sofa in the living room while the boys wandered all over the apartment. Naturally, they were wondering what I was doing there; I could see them whispering with Brad and Danny, motioning in my direction with their hands. A few minutes later, several more guys showed up and the whole gang was stealing glances my way.

I finally stood up and made my way toward Danny who was standing in the middle of the crowd of guys. "Danny," I said, "you didn't tell me you had so many good-looking, well-built friends."

I turned to Eddie and ran my hands over his chest and arms, saying, "Oh, what muscles you have, young man."

He looked me in the eyes and replied, "Well, you might want to feel my OTHER muscle, Brenda," as all the guys began to laugh at his sexual innuendo.

At that, he took my hand from his arm and brought it down to his crotch. I smiled at him as I rubbed my hand over his erection, though his jeans. I said, "Ummm... I'd like to SEE that muscle... why don't you take it out?"

Eddie called my bluff and unzipped his fly before fishing out a huge boner that was begging to be played with. I wrapped my hand around the wide girth of his prick but before I could start, one of the other boys called to Eddie, "Hey, you know the coach doesn't want us to have sex before a game."

I looked over and asked, "Oh, you have a game today?"

Tom replied, "Yeah, we've got to get going soon... it's the biggest game of the year against our arch-rivals, the State team."

I let go of Eddie's cock, pinched his cheek and smiled at him, saying, "I'll tell you what... if you win the big game, I'll reward you with a nice blow job."

Frank said, "Uhhh... we're ALL on the team, Brenda... how about us?"

I looked at all the boys, thinking about the possibilities. "Okay, okay... If you guys win the game, I'll give you ALL blow jobs... how about THAT?"

"The whole team?" Eddie asked.

Danny walked over and said, "Yeah, Brenda will try anything, once... right, Brenda?"

"Sure, why not?" I offered. "Of course, I may have to fuck some of you instead of sucking you off... if that's okay."

Well, the guys couldn't believe I was serious and they left the apartment laughing and hitting each other on the back, joking about my offer. Danny, Brad and I got ready to leave for the campus stadium to see the game. I grabbed my long winter coat, went into the bathroom, and after I came out, we all walked over to find some seats.

It was a cool day but the bright winter sun and no wind made it much more comfortable as the players took the field and a sparse crowd started filing into the stands. We sat half way up, right near mid field. The three of us stood and waved, catching the attention of Eddie as he turned to look for us. He called to the rest of his team mates and pointed our way, probably telling them, "Hey, there's that woman from Danny's place."

The whole team looked our way as I glanced side to side at the people in front of us. No one else was looking back at us from below so I quickly unbuttoned my long coat and held it open. The boys on the field could see that I wasn't wearing any clothes underneath and I quickly closed my coat before anyone else could catch me flashing them. The team was jumping up and down and laughing wildly. If there wasn't enough incentive for them to beat State before, they had some now.

The game turned out to be a rout. Danny turned to me at halftime and said, "I've never seen this team look so good... they're playing their best game of the season."

By the two-minute warning of the fourth quarter, it appeared that our team was on their way to embarrassing State... the score was 35 to 6. When the clock finally ran out, everybody was amazed at the performance this team had turned in. Danny, Brad and I headed to the locker room to congratulate the team. The players were celebrating wildly when we found them admit their families and friends.

After a while, the players' families left and the guys all hit the showers. Before long, we were the only visitors left and, as the guys finished showering, they sought me out. Eddie was the first to find me and said, "So, Brenda, we won the game just for you."

"Well," I replied, "I think you won it for what I'm going to do for YOU... but that's okay. A deal is a deal. Where does that door over there lead to?"

"That's the workout room... would you like to see it?"

Eddie took me by the arm and led me into the other room. Once inside, I saw that there was exercise equipment but also some padded tables where someone could get a rub down or massage. Eddie put his arms around my neck and pulled me close, tilting his head as we prepared to kiss. After a few moments, I pushed myself back enough to be able to slide my long coat off, revealing my naked body to Eddie's wide-open eyes.

He grabbed me and held me close again, flattening my breasts between us, as he proceeded to place his hot lips to mine. We tongued each other deeply as his left arm continued to hold me tightly and his other hand moved down to squeeze the cheeks of my ass. I moved my right arm between us and found his hard-on, straining to break loose of his tight jeans. I pulled the zipper to his fly down and unbuttoned the waist so the Levis fell to the floor at his feet.

I crouched in front of him and pulled his shorts down, admiring his long, thick cock, now standing at attention in front of my face. I held it steady and engulfed it with my mouth, immediately beginning to suck on it, moving my head back and forth over the length of his stiff prick. I grabbed his nut sack with my other hand and used my fingers to play with his balls as he began to moan.

"Oh, Brenda... you are one great little cocksucker, aren't you?" he said.

I didn't stop to answer but heard the door to the room open behind us. In a matter a seconds, I found myself surrounded by a half dozen young and fully erect cocks, all bobbing up and down in anticipation of my talents. I let go of Eddie's scrotum and reached out with a hand on either side, finding two rock-hard dicks for me to play with. I let Eddie's cock slip out of my mouth long enough for me to take first one, and then the other, into my mouth. All I could hear were, "Ooo's" and "Ahhh's" from the three young studs trying to get their rocks off at my expense.

I felt a hand from somewhere reaching under my bottom and playing with my pussy as I continued to alternate between sucking and jerking off the three cocks at once. Then I felt someone lifting me slightly so they could get their head under me and eat my pussy. Now, I was getting really aroused myself and began moaning as I deep-throated Eddie and his two friends while someone's tongue was exploring my cunt.

Finally, the boys each reached their peak and began cumming, one after the other. First, I felt Eddie shooting his load in my mouth as I swallowed quickly to take it all in. As soon as he was finished, the boy on my right spewed warm streams of cum onto the side of my face; I turned and opened my mouth wide so I could taste the last spurts of his juice as well. Then, the guy on my left warned me, "Brenda... here it cums..." With that, I spun my head around and placed my mouth over the head of his cock just as it began to send jet after jet of hot sperm down my throat as well.

My legs were beginning to tire by now so I lifted myself off the person beneath me and looked down to see... a GIRL! "What was SHE doing here," I wondered.

Eddie saw the surprised look on my face and said, "Brenda, meet Debbie... she's my girlfriend. She was a little upset when she heard you were gonna blow me, but she swings both ways, and I told her she could eat your pussy... is that okay?"

I helped Debbie off the floor and, as soon as she was standing, I started unbuttoning her clothes as well. "No, I don't mind at all... as long as I can taste her young pussy too."

I climbed up on the rubdown table and lied on my back with my legs dangling from the end. As soon as I was settled, I found one of the boys between my legs, spreading them further apart, and poking his stiff prick at the entrance to my cunt. At the same time, another boy had climbed onto the table facing me and was straddling my chest. He wet his long cock with some saliva, then placed it between my breasts; with his hands, he held them tightly around his hard shaft as he tit-fucked me.

Debbie climbed on the table from the other direction and straddled my face, lowering her pussy down until I could reach it with my mouth. I used my hands to hold her labia apart and plunged my tongue far up her wide-open cunt, savoring the juices oozing from within. I continued to hump my own pussy at the cock that was pounding into my snatch. I heard some grunting from that end of the table and soon felt the warm cream filling my twat as the boy called out, "Here it cums!" The jizz began running down to my ass as soon as the he removed his spent shaft from my hole.

Debbie was next to reach her orgasm as my mouth and tongue drove her over the edge; she gushed copious amounts of pussy juice down my throat as she whined and squealed with delight. Just as she got up and climbed off the table, the boy humping my breasts said, "Ohhh... your tits are so fucking gorgeous."

He held my jugs tightly around his rock-hard prick as it began to erupt. Rope after rope of warm sperm arced from the slit on his deep red cock head and landed all over my face. The thick, white cream formed little streams and oozed down my cheeks, chin and neck. All of a sudden, I felt a tongue on my face, licking up the salty semen, and opened my eyes to see Debbie at work, cleaning up the mess.

As the minutes passed, I lost count of the number of pricks that fucked my pussy and deposited their sperm into my vagina. So much jizz had been poured into my cunt that it was literally running out in a stream. Debbie noticed the pearly-white river of cream and proceeded to squat at the end of the table, sticking her tongue straight out and catching the waterfall of cum. She was interrupted by another boy nudging her out of the way so he could slide his stiff cock into my gooey gash.

Countless others had appeared by the side of my head as I turned left or right to take each candidate between my full, red lips until they, too, spewed their cream into my mouth. Debbie climbed back up on the table and began kissing me; as soon as she opened her mouth, she released another load of cum that she had been holding there. "Jeeezzz," I thought to myself, "This girl is a bigger slut than I am!"