Home For The Holidays Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, then, the room got very silent. Debbie climbed off the table, whatever cock had been in my pussy was removed and I lifted my head up to see what was going on. It was then that I met... the COACH.

The door to the room slammed shut as the last of the team exited. A heavy-set, middle-aged man with a balding head stood at my feet and said, calmly, "Who are you and what the hell is going on here?"

I sat up on the table and fixed my hair, saying, "Uhh... my name is Brenda... and you are...?"

"I'm the coach... and these boys you've been corrupting are my football team. Are you a prostitute they hired?" He asked.

I laughed a bit before answering, "No, no... I'm not a prostitute. I just told the team I'd reward them if they won the game, and I was fulfilling my promise."

"Your... promise?" He said, rubbing his head with his hand. "Why would you offer to do such a thing... are you a nymphomaniac or something?"

"No, no," I replied, "I'm just your everyday, commonplace slut. You see, I love sex and will try anything once. But, I DID manage to help you win the big game, didn't I?"

"What makes you think they couldn't have won the game without your... offer to reward them?"

"Come on, coach... I know you work hard to create a winning team but... tell the truth, have they ever played like they did today?" I asked.

By now, the coach was beginning to relax a bit. "I suppose you're right. I've never seen them play this well before. But... you can't just take my entire team and... suck and fuck them in our locker room."

I looked at the man, standing before me with his hands in his pockets, and just said, "Why not?"

As he contemplated my question, I hopped off the rubdown table and stood before him. I began unbuttoning his jacket and, once I helped him get his arms out of the sleeves, I began loosening the belt on his pants. I don't know what he was thinking but he made no attempt to stop me.

"What do you say, coach," I asked, as I crouched down in front of him and unzipped his fly. "Would you like your reward for winning the game now, too?"

He said nothing so I pulled his pants down and put my hand inside his shorts; finding his prick, I eased it out into the open and began to whack the coach off. "Ummmm... that does feel good," he said.

In my mind, I was thinking, "Of course it does, you big jerk," but said nothing. His erection was growing long and hard now so I took it in my mouth and began sucking. Before long, the coach was humping his hard-on into my face and I struggled to keep it from slipping out as he thrashed about.

He began groaning and held the back of my head with both hands so I knew he was getting close to blowing his load. I took his cock from my mouth and, holding it in my hand, asked, "Would you like to cum inside my pussy coach?"

He hesitated for a moment, then replied, "No... I'd really like to cum up your ass."

I was a bit surprised at first. Then, I decided, "Why not?"

I looked up and saw a large pad hanging on the wall; it was the kind you put on the floor and do exercises on. I walked over and pulled the pad off the wall hooks and threw it down. Positioning myself on the pad, on my hands and knees, I lowered my shoulders and tilted my bottom up. I turned my head and saw him standing there, sliding his hand along the length of his big prick and watching me. "Okay, coach," I said, "stick it in."

He kneeled behind me and lined his cock up with my pussy first. He slid it into my slippery cunt, coated with the creamy deposits from his team members. After poking about for a minute or two, he took his well-lubed cock out and pressed the head against my bung hole. Then, with steady pressure, the coach slowly slid his throbbing prick up my poop chute. It felt good to have a cock in a different hole, after the dozens of dicks that had just cum in my mouth or up my cunt. I reached under my body and started rubbing my pussy, sticking my fingers in and out and playing with my clit as the coach humped my butt.

"Oh, your ass hole is so tight and hot around my cock. I'm going to shoot my load... right... NOW," he said. With that, he reached around my sides and found my big tits swaying back and forth; he grabbed one in each hand and squeezed them hard. He momentarily paused and then lunged deep inside my bung hole, pouring his seed deep into my bowels while the finger-fucking I'd been giving myself finally rewarded me with my own release.

I was panting and breathing so hard that I hardly felt the coach pull his wet cock from my rectum. By the time I composed myself enough to look back, he had left the room without so much as a "thank you."

Several of the boys from the team slowly entered the room. Eddie asked, "Are you okay, Brenda?"

I just nodded my head, "yes", and walked over to the shower. Danny came in looking for me and said, "Was the coach angry?"

"Not when I got done with him," I replied.

After I washed up, we walked back to Danny's apartment. Along the way, he asked, "Gee, Brenda, what are you going to tell your husband when you get home?"

"I'm going to tell him everything that happened... that's what we do, we share our adventures with each other."

"Do you think he'll have anything exciting to tell YOU?"

"I certainly hope so," I said, "He's been visiting your sister, Chrissy, up at her school while I've been here with you."

The End... for now.