All Comments on 'Home From Summer Camp Ch. 01'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dwr0242dwr0242over 4 years ago
wow!

Another great story! I have to go stroke myself now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Hot

My heart is beating so fast, my poor little four inches is throbbing terribly. Your stories are legendary!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
My Absolute Favorite!!

I just recently commented on your newest submission earlier today BUT I just wanna let you know that that this story is my personal favorite out of ALL your body of work! At the end of this one you were teasing us fans with a continuing chapter but it has been awhile snd it looks like it won't see the light of day anytime soon.

Nontheless,I have reread it more than a couple times already and it always makes me have the most intense orgasms! Well,specifically page 5.

My god....that whole conversation between Kenny and Lisa spiraled my arousal level into super overdrive,maybe it's the fact that she was his stepmom and this was one of your "rare" incest themed stories but that whole last page really did it for me.

And when she said,"Stroke that big fuckin' donkey dick for Mommy" I absolutely lost it and came sooo hard I groaned with my release!! Fuck it was intense.......

A loyal fan of your work........Brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sometimes a story just stalls and an author loses interest. It is too bad, Dina deserved a session with Kenny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and I wish I could be in Kenny’s place.

The CFNM situations are awesome - I would love to strip off in front of a lovely lady and swim, walk around, get hard and have a very happy ending.

Only one negative comment - when the 3 sit down to watch the DVD - Cinnamon is a cat curled up on the chair asleep. Later in the story, out by the pool Cinnamon is a dog chasing a ball and barking ! 🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous