Home From Summer Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times have I told you to make sure you don't forget anything?" she asked him, lecturing the young man.

"I know, I know," he said, rubbing his eyes as he adjusted to the afternoon light.

"My God, Kenneth, I think you would forget your head if it wasn't - "

"attached to my body, I know," he said, finishing her sentence. Lisa didn't like having her sentences finished, and Kenny sensed her irritation right away.

"I'm sorry, Lisa, really," he said sincerely. "I'll try not to lose things anymore. I promise."

His step mom sighed, and decided to move on. She walked about his room, having to step over piles of dirty laundry.

"And for Pete's sake, clean your room," she told him. "It's a disaster area in here."

Now that he was wide awake, Kenny began taking a gander at Lisa's sexy body. His step mom was already dressed in her swimsuit, a nice baby blue one-piece that showed off her ample rack and amazing legs. Kenny tried to not be overly obvious as he checked her out.

"Well...you can use one of your father's suits," Lisa said. "You two are about the same size."

Kenny waited as Lisa went into the other room to fetch the suit. He now sat up in his bed, still reminiscing about all the fun he had with Chrissy over the summer, and looked forward to all that might happen with Lisa and Dina.

"Here ya' go," Lisa said, tossing a bathing suit onto Kenny's bed as she re-entered. "Try that one on."

Kenny eyed the suit, but then hesitated.

"What's the problem?" she asked.

He looked down at his lap, hesitant to pull the covers off.

"I sort of...sleep in the nude," he told her.

Lisa wasn't put off or angry, just surprised.

"Oh...," she said. "Well...I'll turn around, and you try on the bathing suit. Come on, we really have to get going soon."

Kenny did as told, and jumped from the bed. He stood there completely nude, with Lisa's back turned. His huge penis dangled right out in the open, and he imagined Lisa turning around to see it.

But he went about putting on the suit, and found it to be accommodating enough to wear for the afternoon.

"All set?" Lisa said, turning around eagerly.

He nodded, and she now gave the bathing suit a good, long look as Kenny stood there wearing it.

"Okay, as long as you're comfortable in it," she said. "Because I don't know if you remember what we chatted about before you left for camp but...I always want to make sure you have plenty of room down there."

She then chuckled quite audibly, filling the room with her genuine, rich laughter. Kenny couldn't believe it - she had finally brought up his penis again.

"No, it's...it's fine," he said, now excited beyond belief.

"You're sure?" she asked, finding a reason to eye his crotch area.

He nodded affirmatively, and now began to feel his penis twitch, and awaken.

"Alrighty then, well let's get going," she said. Kenny followed her out of the room, and Lisa called to Dina that they were ready to leave.

Lisa had a bunch of stuff on the passenger side of her front seat, so both Kenny and Dina sat in the back on the way over to the beach.

"I feel like I'm your cheuffer for the day," the mom joked. Dina and Kenny both playfully shoved each other around in the back seat, until of course Lisa told them to knock it off.

Dina then sat there quietly, with her legs crossed, looking very prim and proper. From his vantage point, Kenny had a wonderful view of Dina's perfectly tan thighs, so mouth watering and desirable. He imagined just shoving his face in between them. His horniness always had him imagining such dirty things.

Dina's suit barely concealed her big breasts, as she every now and then tugged at the top of her suit to re-adjust it. She definitely took after her mom as far as having big, luscious tits, and Kenny silently prayed that Dina's dark blue one-piece suit would somehow fall down, and her lovely melons would be fully exposed.

"That was some movie last night, huh?" Lisa asked from the front seat.

Dina laughed, and then answered her mom.

"I just couldn't get over all the male nudity," the daughter said. "I never saw anything like that."

Lisa expressed her surprise as well, and Kenny just listened to the two have a nice chat.

"Blanche lent me another movie from the same director, so we could check that out as well," Lisa told her daughter. "Kenny, you're welcome to join us too if you want."

He saw Lisa looking at him in the rearview mirror, with an amused smirk on her face. She was having some fun with him.

"No, that's okay," he said. "I don't need to see any more penises any time soon."

Both Lisa and Dina erupted into laughter, and they were having a wonderful time teasing young Kenny.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. There was plenty of action in the movie," Lisa said as she pulled into the main parking lot alongside the shore.

"Yeah, for every action scene you saw like three or four penises," Dina added with a laugh. Lisa now turned around to face the two after she had parked.

"I was surprised myself," she said. "Blanche told me the movie had some, but that caught me off guard as well."

Kenny was starting to get that funny feeling in his penis again as the two women openly discussed the nude male form.

"I hope the water's not too cold," Dina said as she looked ahead to the beach.

"It could be a little chilly - it did rain a lot the last couple days," Lisa said as she opened her car door and headed out.

The three walked briskly to an open spot on the beach. It was really a quiet day, with hardly anyone around. After putting a towel down and setting up an umbrella, the three suddenly realized why the beach was so deserted - the water was freezing!

Dina and Lisa merely walked along the water, feeling how cold it was, but Kenny was a bit more brash, and headed into the onrushing waves, now wading in water that was about knee-deep.

"You're gonna freeze your balls off," Dina warned him.

Kenny soon got used to the water, and started splashing the two women and urging them to come in. Dina gave in, but Lisa still stayed up on the beach.

The two stepsiblings began tossing around a football that somebody had left on the beach, and because of Dina's inaccuracy, sometimes Kenny would have to dive to catch her passes, and all of this diving into onrushing waves was making his suit droop a bit. When he would stand back up, it looked like the slightest force might cause his swim trunks to fall all the way down.

Kenny liked this sensation, and he indeed imagined his suit being ripped off him so he would be fully exposed to Dina and Lisa.

The sight of Dina's bouncing boobs also caused his penis to begin to rise, and the appearance of Kenny's bulging crotch, and his dangling trunks, did not go wasted on the two women.

Every now and then he would see Lisa and Dina look down at his suit, smile, and then whisper something to each other. This was an ongoing event that was making Kenny more aroused by the moment.

After some time, when the two women started getting a little tired of the sun, they decided to head home. All three trudged up to their towel, and Kenny stood there while Lisa and her daughter started packing things up. Kenny's suit was still dangling quite a bit, hanging just below his hips. He refused to pull it up.

Dina, at one point, blatantly stared down at the suit, with a smile on her face. Lisa then began chatting with Kenny, which indirectly served as the ultimate distraction, and without him realizing it, Dina snuck behind Kenny and yanked down his trunks.

Kenny could feel his semi erect penis flop into the open air, and now suddenly freed, it smacked boisterously against his tummy and then bobbed up and down in front of him.

Lisa yelled out in amused shock, covering her mouth as she had a bird's eye view of the sudden exposure. Before Kenny could even react, Dina came back around and got a quick glimpse of his massive wiener.

He loved it. But he didn't want them to know. He instinctively pulled the trunks back up.

"What the hell, man?" he asked, pretending to be angry with his stepsister. Lisa's face had turned beet red, sort of embarrassed she had seen her step son in all his exposed glory, but then her sense of humor got the best of her, and she joined her daughter in a long session of unbridled laughter.

"I didn't know they would come all the way down like that," Dina said in between giggles, trying to act all innocent. "I was just playing around."

"It's not funny," Kenny said, playing along.

"Kenny...my word," was all Lisa could say, obviously referring to his size. She too, could not stop laughing. So caught up in the fun, the mother gave little thought to reprimanding her daughter for doing such a thing to Kenny. And because even he started to crack a smile about the whole thing, it only made it that much more acceptable.

"Thanks a lot, Dina," he said, again pretending to be miffed.

"Dina, that was a very (laugh), a very bad thing you just did. Apologize to your stepbrother," Lisa said, almost half jokingly. Dina didn't bother to apologize, she only kept on laughing.

There was so much cheer and commotion that the three suddenly realized they weren't alone. They all turned at the same time to see a mother and young daughter walking up, and by the looks on their faces, they too had witnessed the event.

Lisa asked if they saw the shenanigans that had just taken place, and both the mother and daughter looked at each other, and then nodded with smiles. Kenny ducked his head, sort of embarrassed.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of young man," the mother said teasingly to Kenny, her eyes meeting his. He could feel himself blushing.

The daughter, a precocious one it seemed, spoke right up.

"He has a BIG one," she said to her mom. And now there were four females having a good old time at Kenny's expense, but he sure didn't mind.

--------------------------------

Lisa, Dina and Kenny returned home that night good and tan, and surprised to see Craig home early. Kenny's father got to return a little bit sooner from his trip than expected, and over dinner, he shared many stories about his voyage overseas.

By dessert, however, Lisa and Dina had let on that they too had a story to share. Both were all smiles when telling Craig about their excitement at the beach that day, and because of their persistent giggles, the father knew something was up.

Kenny started to get a little embarrassed, and he could sense that the two women were going to tell his father everything.

Lisa was open about the whole thing, like she was simply telling a funny story, and recanted how Dina had jokingly yanked down Kenny's trunks.

When Craig asked to what extent, Lisa smiled, and simply replied "he was out."

The father too found it humorous, but glanced over at Kenny, almost sympathizing with him as he hoped the boy did not feel like the bud of a joke. When Kenny glanced over with a grin that suggested he was cool about the whole thing, the story continued.

Lisa carefully poked around how both she and Dina had gotten a quick glimpse of Kenny's not-so-private parts, but as delicate as Lisa was about the whole thing, Dina was that much more candid.

"We both saw his schlong," she said out loud with glee. Even the father had to laugh, and Lisa and Dina were oh so quick to indulge him with more of the tale.

"It just flopped right out," Dina went on.

"What did?" her step father asked with an amused grin.

"His dick!" she said blatantly. "And then it was like, bouncing up and down like a fucking teeter totter."

At this point, no one could even catch a breath they were laughing so hard, even Kenny. He also started to get pretty excited with the fact that his endowment was now common knowledge amongst the entire family.

"How long was he...out in the open?" the father said, finally composing himself enough to speak.

"Oh, I'd say it was a good three or four seconds - long enough for his secret to be let out of the bag," Lisa said teasingly, looking over at her stepson. "Oh he tried to cover up, but he wasn't quick enough on the draw."

Kenny playfully hung his head, seemingly shy about the whole thing but savoring the moment.

"It may have been a secret to you two, but not to me," the dad said. "Kenny and I used to shower together at the Y every now and then and I knew my boy was packing."

Craig spoke of Kenny in high regard, like a proud father. The two women were impressed as well.

"I think he wanted us to see it," Dina said, rolling her eyes at Kenny in a seductive fashion. "The way that flimsy suit of his was just hanging off him, it was only a matter of time before certain things were exposed."

"And you saw to that, didn't you?" Kenny fired back at his stepsis. She could only smile.

"Dina, sweetie, I don't think Kenny had any intention of having his swim trunks fall down," the mom said. She took a drink of her iced tea.

"It's not fair," Kenny said. "Dina saw me naked but I didn't get to see her."

His displeasure only added to his stepsister's delight.

"Aw, poor Kenny," she said, pinching his cheek.

"Dina, that's enough. You won the battle, no need to run up the score," the mom said as she cleared the table.

The conversation dying down, Craig went off to attend to some things from work.

"Dina, honey, hand these to your stepbrother - he's washing the dishes tonight," Lisa said, as she urged the kids to do their chores for the night.

Dina cracked a smile as she handed a stack of plates to Kenny.

"Here ya' go donkey boy," she said, further teasing Kenny about his endowment. Lisa heard the comment from across the room, and after letting out a good chuckle, she walked in closer to the two, and seemingly waited for Kenny to respond to Dina's name calling.

"So I have a big dick, what's the big deal?" he asked.

Dina and Lisa both cracked up, and both were comforting towards Kenneth.

"Sweetie, you're amongst friends," Lisa said. "We're just having some fun with you."

--------------------------------

Every morning now, Kenny awoke with great anticipation. He would jump out of bed, looking forward to having some more adventures with Lisa and Dina.

This particular day, he got up, walked to his bedroom door, naked of course, and thought about walking down to the bathroom without putting on any clothes.

'Should I do it?' he pondered. He thought it would be a hoot, especially if Dina or Lisa spots him. He thought, 'why not?'

He opened the door, and began striding down to the bathroom, his big penis swinging with every step.

'This is so fucking cool,' he thought to himself. He had hoped Lisa might walk around the corner at that time, but he heard her in the kitchen, playing music.

Just as he got into the bathroom, he heard Lisa call to him.

"Kenneth, is that you?" he heard her shout down the hallway.

'Damn,' Kenny thought to himself, 'if I had waited just two more seconds she might have seen me in the buff.'

He wanted to be naked before her, but didn't want it to be overly obvious, so as much as he wanted to walk right back into the hallway naked, he stayed in the bathroom and answered Lisa from there.

Thing was, she couldn't hear him clearly, and Kenny could hear her walking down the hallway towards the bathroom. He figured she would talk to him from the other side of the door, but she quickly knocked, and then started to come in!

"Kenny, you in here?" she asked as she cracked open the door.

"Yeah, um, Lisa," he stammered, standing against the wall, the rack of towels too far for his reach. He had no choice but to cup his genitals with his hands.

Lisa stuck her head even further in the door now, and she glanced around to see Kenny standing against the wall.

"Lisa, I'm naked," he said shyly. Funny thing how Kenny fantasized about being nude in front of his hot step mom, but reality and fantasy are two far different things. Now that the opportunity was there, Kenny was a bit bashful.

"Oh my," Lisa said with a laugh, seeing that he was trying cover himself. She moved back out of the bathroom. "Sorry, kiddo, I just wanted to see if you would help me with a few things."

Kenny still stood there naked, but now removed his hands from his crotch since Lisa could not see him.

"I can help you out," Kenny said. "I just want to grab a shower."

Lisa was a bit impatient.

"Sweetie, just put a towel around yourself, it will only take a sec," she said.

Kenny was sort of hesitant to do so, but wrapped himself in a towel and headed out of the bathroom. He followed Lisa to the kitchen, seeing she was already in her bathing suit and ready to take a dip.

She was wearing a black one-piece, and Kenny watched as her big delicious ass bounced around in her suit as she walked in front of him. He would have loved to just drop to his knees and plant one kiss after another on her gorgeous posterior. He could even see the outline of each big cheek, so hot, so yummy...

"Now here, kiddo," Lisa said as they entered the kitchen. "This big box - I just need to get it off the washer and near the closet. Your father will take it from there when he gets home. I would have asked Dina to help me with this but she already went to the mall and God knows where else..."

It was some sort of big box containing a bunch of equipment from his father's tool shed - that was all Kenny knew about the item they were trying to move. It didn't really matter. Kenny just loved seeing his step mom in her bathing suit.

"Since the washer is finally fixed, I want to get this out of here so I can do some laundry later," she said. She motioned Kenny over, and on the count of three, they began moving the heavy box over towards the closet.

Kenny's penis was not cooperating, though, and because of him being aroused by seeing Lisa in her bathing suit, he began to grow. And as they twisted and contorted their bodies a bit to maneuver the box towards the closet, Kenny's towel dropped off him.

"Oh, shit, my towel fell," Kenny said as they carried the box.

Lisa laughed.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I can't see you," she said, as the box prohibited Lisa from gazine at Kenny's lower half. As much as Kenny wanted her to see, his shyness still overcame him.

"What about when we put the box down?" he asked. "I'm gonna be frickin' naked."

Lisa just shrugged as they were almost at the closet.

"We'll cross that bridge when it comes," she said with a laugh. Lisa was the first to get to the closet, as she was in front of the box, and she motioned Kenny to let it down.

He was hesitant.

"Sweetie, I promise I won't look," she urged him. "Now just ease the box down - I don't want you breaking anything in there...or hurting yourself."

She had already let her half of the box down, and now she stood there, watching him. It was though she was there to make sure he put the box down properly, but as he did so, his privates were exposed.

Lisa said she wouldn't look, but how could she not? As Kenny let the box down, he could feel his privates fully exposed in the open air.

"There ya' go, hon," Lisa said, as their task was complete. She reluctantly turned completely away from him.

"Now go get your shower," she said with a laugh. "I'm not looking."

Before Kenny could retreat, he stuck his head back around the corner, to say something to Lisa.

"You looked didn't you, when I was putting the box down," he said. She turned to face him. Her face lit up in a smile.

"There were some things in my line of vision," she said innocently. "Sweetie, I only saw you for maybe a split second, if even."

He blushed.

"I think it was looking at me just as much as I was looking at it," she said jokingly. She always loved to give penises sort of their own individual personality. "It looked very happy," she added.