Home From Summer Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My my," Lisa said.

"And then there's another photo of the same woman," Kenny continued. "Only this time, it's her really sexy thighs that are the point of focus."

"I see," Lisa said, thrilled that Kenny was sharing so much with her.

"She's lying in a hammock, on a warm summer afternoon, and she's sound asleep," Kenny said. "Her left hand is gently grazing the underside of her big, well-rounded left thigh. So nice, so enticing..."

Lisa giggled sexily as he opened up to her.

"It sounds like this woman had quite an impact on you," she said.

Kenny took a deep breath, and decided to share with Lisa the biggest news.

"Lisa," he began, "the woman in the photos was you."

"Me?!" she asked, startled, but smiling.

"I...I took each of those pictures of you myself," he said. "I just...I just think you're a goddess..."

Lisa was overwhelmed by his affection for her. He also made her feel like a sex symbol, something she hadn't felt like in quite some time. Even though she was very much still a woman of great beauty.

"Kenny, I am just beside myself," she told him. "I never knew you thought about me in that way. I'm just...well I'm flattered, to say the least."

They shared a quiet moment together, each looking into the other's eyes.

Lisa then had to push forward with the conversation.

"So you masturbate to pictures of your step mom," she said aloud. It sounded so dirty.

"Yes, mam," Kenny admitted.

Again, she was more nurturing than anything else.

"Well that's perfectly natural, kiddo," she said.

Again, an awkward, but enjoyable, silence. Lisa coughed to break the tension. She inevitably looked over at her fully naked stepson, his 12-inch erection jutting out over his right thigh, hovering in the air.

"Your dick doesn't know what to do," she teased Kenny. "It's like 'I want to lie down but I'm too excited.'"

Lisa then looked at his erection with even greater scrutiny, and noticed the oozing precome that was now drenching the massive head of his penis.

"Oh, Kenny, your cock is crying," she told him sexily. "It's like 'please play with me? Please?'"

They both laughed again, and Kenny finally grabbed his giant dick.

"Would you mind if I played with it right now?" he asked.

Lisa sat back in her seat, to get more comfortable.

"I would LOVE to see you play with that thing," she told him. "And for goodness sake, Kenneth, you need release."

It felt weird at first stroking his cock in front of his step mom, but after the first few strokes, it felt easier. And Lisa began showering the boy with plenty of dirty talk, to encourage him, and urge him on.

"Ooo, look at you manhandle that thing," she said. "That's it, sweetie, stroke that big dick."

Kenny was floating on a cloud. His feelings of arousal were pulsing all through his body. He persistently stroked his hard-on, pacing himself so he could make the moment last.

"Come on, Special K, jerk that thing for me, jerk off for Mommy," Lisa whispered into his ear. "I love watching you stroke your cock."

Kenny now switched from his right hand to his left, trying to show off. He would beat off vigorously, and then go to slow, more overemphasized strokes.

So caught up in the moment, Lisa grabbed for her phone, and started filming Kenny.

"Just gonna get a little vid of this on my camera phone," she told him with a smile.

"Hope this doesn't end up on Youtube," Kenny said. Lisa laughed.

"I think this is a little racy for Youtube, babe," she said.

Kenny kept stroking his big meat stick for Lisa, at one point smacking it lewdly against his open palm, creating a loud thwack that resonated throughout the entire room. He then pushed his hard-on downward, and saw Lisa watch with delight as it sprang back up and smacked his stomach.

"Come on, work that cock," she urged him. "Ooo, two hands now, oh you big boy you..."

Kenny was showing off using both his hands on his long, hard prick, pumping it up and down as if it were a well-oiled piston.

"Tame that beast," Lisa said. "Show that dick who's boss."

Kenny had to laugh, as did she. But it didn't at all break up the momentum of his task.

"Come on, keep jerking it," she told him. She was relentless. "Stroke that big fuckin' donkey dick for Mommy."

That last command almost brought Kenny over the edge, but he maintained. He also began to realize that this whole escapade was not merely just for his enjoyment, and for his release, but for her own pleasure.

He saw Lisa slip one of her hands into the crotch of her bathing suit, and she started rubbing her pussy as he stroked his mighty cock.

Lisa sifted through her dark brown bush, and began massaging her pussy lips. She then sank one finger into her opening, then two, and then three. Her moans were getting more substantial. Her crotch was still covered by her bathing suit, but Kenny could hear the sounds of her pleasure.

"Oh, Kenny, don't stop," she said as she fingered herself, eyeing Kenny's giant fuck stick. "I want to see you shoot, baby, shoot a big fucking load for me."

Kenny was glad to hear her demand he come for her, since he was getting right to that moment. He tried to relax every muscle in his body, so he wouldn't tense up.

As his step mom continued to pleasure herself right in his presence, Kenny stroked his cock more persistently, knowing the big moment was approaching.

He let out one last loud groan, and then began to ejaculate. A big blob of come shot out, landing on his thigh, but then with no warning, a long rope of thick, white semen, erupted from his dick, firing out and landing on the glass coffee table in front of Kenny and Lisa.

"Oh, Kenny!" Lisa said, as she now began fingering herself to climax. Lovely, sweet pussy juice now drenched her fingers.

Kenny kept stroking his big hard-on, as come continued to pour out of him. Another creamy white blast of semen drenched the coffee table, as there now started to be little puddles of the stuff forming on the surface of it.

"Oh my God, Kenny!?" Lisa said, now taking her fingers out of her bathing suit and assisting Kenny with his huge pole.

They now stroked his cock together, aiming it upwards.

"Come, on, more damn you, more," she demanded. And he was only so happy to oblige, firing another blast of come that inadvertently hit Lisa in the cheek.

"Oh, Jesus," she said with a laugh, rubbing the come into her skin, making her face shine in the glow of the family room lights.

Kenny kept moaning and moaning, as if this load had been pent up the second he saw Lisa when he got off the train days earlier.

He now blasted himself in the face with his seed, much to Lisa's enjoyment.

"Now you got yourself," she said, laughing. "Now we're even."

Lisa kept tugging on his prick, delighted that it shot out five, six, maybe seven dribbles of semen that landed along Kenny's thigh. As he finished ejaculating, Kenny was exhausted, and quite content, along with Lisa.

"Oh my fucking word," Lisa said loudly. "My God, Kenneth, you could have impregnated an entire village with that fuckin' load."

He looked down at his flaccid penis, as it rested on his right leg. He was proud.

"Now don't you feel a hell of a lot better, kiddo?" she asked. He nodded with a grin.

Lisa's pussy was drenched, and she now grabbed for a towel and put it around herself, covering her bathing suit bottom.

"Whew!" she said, letting out a big sigh as the adventure with Kenneth had overwhelmed her. "That was an event..."

Kenny didn't bother to get a towel. He had been naked in front of his step mom the entire afternoon, so why break precedence.

"I have to admit, sweetie, I got a little excited myself," she told him. He knew she was trying to gently tell him she had masturbated while watching him stroke himself, and he already knew that fact. He loved it.

"Well. Time just flies when you're having fun," she said with a chuckle. "We better get this place cleaned up before your father and Dina get home."

Kenny jumped to his feet, his energy now back, and he was more enthusiastic than ever.

"What can I do?" he asked eagerly, standing there naked before his step mom.

"Well you can start by putting away your big schlong," she said with an amused grin. Kenny looked down at his nakedness, and it made him crack up how he pretty much forgot he was completely nude. He had gotten so used it around Lisa.

"Sweetie, go get changed. I'll handle this," she said, eyeing the coffee table, and the massive amount of come that Kenny had christened it with.

For Kenny to leave the room, he had to walk by his step mom, and as he did so, she glanced down at his huge, swinging appendage, and she grinned.

It was going to be a great finale to the summer, and it was just beginning.

TO BE CONTINUED