Home Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a passionate kiss of greeting, Liza walked straight into Jack's bedroom and sat on the side of his big bed. She wanted him to know that sex was what she was here for, and by her attire she was telling him that the sex she wanted was to be raw, hot, unrestrained, utterly nasty, and immediate. She had purposely fingered her pussy throughout the drive to Jack's place, so she knew that the scent of her arousal would not escape his lustful attention.

Jack had poured brandy into two large snifters and brought them to the bedroom, but Liza had barely taken her first sip from hers before Jack pounced on her like a predatory cat. Pinning her beneath him on the bed, he put his tongue to work in her sweet mouth and searched with his hands for the closure devices on her dress. It took him awhile to find them, but he made good use of the time by groping whatever parts of her body lay along the routes of his search. Once he'd found the cleverly hidden hooks, the dress fell away from her almost magically. She was almost totally naked beneath it, wearing only a garter belt and stockings which Jack chose to leave in place.

Jack undressed quickly, managing to shed his clothes without losing bodily contact with his prey. The sex was, as promised, physically demanding and almost brutal in its unrelenting pace. Jack's cock was fully erect from the very start, and when Liza's lips brushed its knob she tasted a droplet of his precum fluid there. She sucked him briefly, being careful not to let him get close to cumming. She moved up his body and knelt over his face, pressing her pussy down onto his waiting mouth.

Jack was nearly crazed with lust for her, but it was clear that she was going to make him wait to reach his climax. Liza wanted that to be part of his punishment. Liza would bring him to the brink of orgasm, only to stop whatever she was doing and move to another form of agonizing tease, repeating the process until Jack was a groaning mass of quivering flesh in her arms.

"Do you want to cum, lover?" she would ask, over and over.

"Oh God, yes!" he would answer, over and over.

"I'll tell you when you can cum," she would say, over and over. "And it's not yet."

Just at the most critical moment, when Jack seemed ready to scream from the strain of his failure to achieve sexual release, Liza bent her face to his and whispered into his ear.

"I think someone's stolen the DVD's from my apartment, Jack," she said. "They want to blackmail you with them."

Jack didn't respond immediately, as his confused mind wasn't fully in touch with the reality of the moment, but then his body went rigid and he gasped in shock at the full import of her words.

"But who ... oh fuck no ... oh god what do they want?" he babbled almost incoherently.

"I know what they want," she said calmly.

Jack sagged away from her on the bed. His cock had almost instantly become limp and was rapidly shrinking. He was reduced to such helplessness that it never even occurred to him to ask Liza why she had waited until this exquisitely delicate moment to bring him such disastrous news.

"Their demands are simple," Liza said. "They want you to resign and to name Rose as your replacement until a permanent new Administrator can be found."

"But I can't ... " he started to say.

Liza gripped Jack's drooping cock and gave it a painful squeeze, the last contact his cock would ever have with any part of Liza's flesh.

"I think you can," she said.

* * * * *

He could. And he did.

Under Rose's enlightened leadership The Home quietly, and secretly, became the most sexually active seniors community in the state. The Board of Directors, looking into the unknown reasons for Jack's resignation, learned only that The Home's staff, and its residents, and the families of its residents, had never been happier or more content with life at The Home than they were following the departure of the former Administrator. Rose was given full credit for significant improvements in The Home's operation and the morale of its staff. She stayed on, the most popular Administrator The Home had ever had.

Rose felt that it would be inappropriate for her, in her new position, to move in with Will in his room, so she arranged for Will to quietly move into a spare bedroom in the Administrator's Residence.

Government Inspectors were authorized to conduct a study into why life at The Home had become so much more pleasant than it was reported to be at other similar institutions. It has never been revealed what they learned, but several of them let Rose know that they intended to become residents of The Home themselves, as soon as they reached an age where that would be an appropriate move for them. A few of them found excuses to make more visits to The Home than their job required of them, and Rose's staff always made sure they enjoyed their brief stays.