All Comments on 'Home Invasion Ch. 01'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sick

stupid father fucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nasty, not erotic.

Author is trolling. 2*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Horseshit

Why do you write these stories? Give the husband someone else to fuck then at least it would be a swingers tale. Yeah, a ch. 2 is necessary. I even have a title: "Save Shane's Balls"

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Writer practice

Her last mutuality story was an exception when some other cuck Authors write a revenge/consequence story for writing practice..............

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
I enjoyed your story, but ...

... it was probably a big mistake to enter it in this category. LW readers are often very particular about what they want to see in their stories and this was, to be fair, more N/C or BDSM than it was LW.

Perhaps you should consider re-posting it in one of those categories, where I am sure you will find a more appreciative audience.

Thank you for writing for us - well done - four stars.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I made the mistake of thinking you were a female author.

This story tells me you're probably not. It was doubly disappointing because I have enjoyed some of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you little slut

i loved the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Guys!

Maybe you guys didn't like it but after reading that beach scene I reached for my vibrator. I'll bet all the other gals will do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
From the Cuck Handbook

Pretty typical. Well written but still formulaic drivel. Been done WAY to often on this site. After awhile there is not a single thing that is erotic about this. Matt Moreau with a different author

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked...

I liked your last story "Thank God For Miss Minnie" much better. I'm not sure where this story is heading but I'm hoping Shane ends up with Sarah.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
A Good Solid Erotic Story..

This is a story which gets a lot of action in 3 'pages'...sounds like fun being in that cabin! A good read and an erotic roller coaster...thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce her

raped and didnt file charges bullshit

then have another guy come over and fuck her.

worthless shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lynn a womans name?

Don't think so, you're some wimpy little guy, aren't you.

Post-Op maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wimp Crap

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
She already was cheating

Wanna bet the "rape" was a set up also? Just cause Roger didn't get his dick in her so they say sigh

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Cuckolding is a Fetish/Story needs Development

Cuckolding stories should be listed in Fetish. Most guys find them repugnant. As for this story, it started out well with a few good themes to pursue but then died.

No character development other than husband. Wife goes from being upset with the rape to suddenly needing more guys, in particular one specifically. The husband cluey enough to detect something wrong to suddenly becoming complacent. Seriously!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Man Hater Gets Even

Knowing this is a woman's fantasy, one who is divorced and probably bitter, makes it understandable. The protagonist here is your former husband, dominated and humiliated by your lovers. Writing this was actually good therapy. You got it out of your system in a harmless yet rewarding way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Very well written and hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

The story as a plot and its not the usual stuff we read here, hope the writer will think of adding more juicy details in her next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pretty hot

another fantasy fulfilled for Donna!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wife wanted raped and loved the black cox as much as the husband

this was a set up. the husband loved watching the wife fuck two black guys who also had a great time. we all know many white women want it from black guys and donna is one of them a hidden sex freak who is into black cox. then again my first wife certainly like black cox the morale of this is do not take the wife to a jamanica resort where there are guy who will fuck her while you are out on a party fishing boat for the daz...oh yea she got what she deserved and more than she planned when three black guys feel her drinks which is suspect were drugged enough to make her loose and willing but not knocked outand then took her to our room and fucked her for several hours...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

i enjoy reading your stories

kharrismakharrismaover 11 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better!!

Every time I think I've read Lynn's best work... I find something better. Where will it end? Another favorite to tack beside "Bet in Branson" and "Cucked in Connecticut"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Small Husband

Lynn, i am a small husband, at 4 and 1/4 inches my wife says i am "so not bun length" and giggles at my repeated premature ejaculations and in abilities to make hrr orgasm with my smallness. She has been to lots of male reviews with her friends and she has shown me pictures of the strippers when all of her girlfriends get together the following day. She recently teased me in front of her girlfriends, but she said it was okay, she told them that I'm small and can't last more than a couple strokes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

Please keep writing. Your stories are very good and your haters should get a fucking life. If they don't like your stories, stop reading them. There should however be a catagory for cuckolds.

gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

I agree, It was a good story. Myself, I could never enjoy being humiliated like that. But for you guys who are. I could defiantly be the one making you look like a pussy for your woman. (call me, LOL) Some of you guys are fucked up, seriously. But the writing was excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi LynnGKS, BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN! I absolutely LOVE this story of yours, gave you a 5.5/5.0 = 110% "Way above expectations"

This is a SEX STORY, & a JOURNEY OF SELF-DISCOVERY STORY, & a LOVE STORY, 3-in-1! The storyline was INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED & MASTERFULLY CRAFTED.

This is a MUST READ STORY if you are into wife-sharing scenarios.

Yours truly has a very pronounced VOYEUR/CUCK-WANNABE side.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Excellent story...

I could picture each and every thing that happened. Hope the next chapters are just as hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this

Super hot story. Love that they were able to get her to show her husband what a slut she is for big cocks. Always wanted my asian wife and I to be in a situation like that. Alone and not able to do anything to stop them. Watch them being able to do and say the nastiest things, humiliating me and her because her husband is weak and his dick is to small to satisfy her.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Did the viagra he took before the invasion never come into his thoughts as to the reason he was getting hard? The story was well written but cuck stoties are not for me. Why would anyone want their wife to fuck another person, I don't get it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore and wimp.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

Yeah man, your really shitty wife betrayed you multiple times, and the sex wasn't even the biggest one. The asking the hoods, then the calling your douchebag partner, and all the humiliation stuff. Either split the partnership so he takes a negative dive financially then disappear. Or murder suicide their asses cuz you truly don't have anything there for your fictional ass. Oof these stories are bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous