Home Invasion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept lowering her until the head of that erect cock was between her wide spread, thighs. My wife reached down and I saw her wedding band glisten in the moonlight as she grasped the thick shaft of that massive organ and guided him into what by now was an eager, dripping, pussy.

She turned her face to me as she settled down on that monster cock and I saw the loving smile and the wink that I knew was a personal signal to me that said, "I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoy fucking."

Oh shit! I'm ejaculating! Pounding my peter as fast as I could, I pumped my sperm on the sandy shore. Shit! Roger and my wife had seen me do it! There was no question in their minds now that I wanted to watch them fuck!

He had the biggest dick I could ever have imagined but she took the whole damn thing easily. My God! She must have been dripping wet. He moved his hands to her butt, supporting her weight against his body, and began to fuck her slowly as she humped eagerly, her knees clutching his waist, her arms around his neck.

He was fucking my wife. And she wanted it! I had just masturbated but I was getting another throbbing erection watching it happen. His hands on her ass were holding her up but it almost looked like her body was just hanging from that huge cock.

Damn! I want to be a part of this! He was a strong man but he couldn't move easily holding her this way. I stepped closer to them and putting my hands under her thighs I took most of her weight. She leaned back against me. This allowed Roger to put his arms around her, grab her ass, and shift his body so he could pound that pussy harder and deeper - and he did exactly that.

"Thanks Shane," he said. "That's a lot better. "Damn, your wife is good pussy. I been looking forward to this fuck all summer long. Spread her legs a little more."

These were the first words spoken since we had left the cabin half an hour before!

I spread her legs wider for him and she leaned back against me and turned her head so her cheek was pressing against mine, intimately. She opened her eyes briefly and made eye contact – I saw love in her eyes but also lust. She winked at me, then closed her eyes and started to fuck passionately.

He shoved that big dick in deeper. I was holding my wife, spreading her legs for him so he had the best position to fuck her. My face was inches from Roger's and I could see his arousal. From time to time he made eye contact with me. Donna's butt slammed back against my belly with each thrust of his hips. It took a strong and powerful man to fuck a woman this way.

He looked me in the eye, still fucking her steadily, and said, "I been wantin to fuck your bitch for a long time, Shane. I played with this pussy all summer but your bitch said she loved you and wouldn't fuck."

Shit! What the hell was that? Played with her pussy all summer? My God!

Roger kept on talking. "So I just had to wait until she was ready. When she called me Tuesday afternoon I knew she wanted to fuck. When she told me about Monday night I knew you were ready to watch us fuck."

That wave of helplessness swept over my body again. She'd CALLED him. She wanted to fuck him! She'd TOLD him about Monday. She wanted him to know that I got a hard on watching her get fucked! I should be getting mad but somehow these thoughts only increased my arousal. What was happening to me?

I looked back at him and nodded and said, "Thank you Roger. I'm glad she called you."

I can't believe I said that. What the hell am I thanking him for? Fucking my wife? He kept on pounding that pussy in a steady rhythm.

Her butt was pressing against my belly and I felt his powerful thrusts push her back each time he drove that cock into her, almost like in was ME getting fucked. I felt her pump her ass forward and her thighs spread to take him deep and then she pulled her ass back as that long, thick cock slipped out of her vagina and Roger prepared for another hard thrust into her. I knew from experience that as he pulled it out she tightened the muscles in her vagina to squeeze his dick and increase his pleasure.

My erect dick was bouncing up and down uselessly under her ass. I wanted to jack off again but I was holding her up, so I couldn't reach my dick. It's humiliating for a husband to jack off watching his wife get fucked, but my arousal had driven me beyond humiliation now.

Roger opened his eyes and made eye contact with me again. He smiled in a friendly way without any hint of the smirk I might have expected on the face of a man fucking my wife while I watched.

"I'm taking my time, Shane," he said, as he continued to plow that pussy steadily. "I want to enjoy this pussy. Your wife is a great fuck. Are you having fun watching?"

Shit what do I say now. She can hear us talk. She already knows I like to watch. It is humiliating to talk like this as he fucks her. Then I heard my voice answer him as though I had no control over what I said.

"Yeah Roger, I'm having more fun than I can ever remember. Thank you for letting me watch."

Shit! How could I have said that to a man fucking my wife? I'm thanking him again. For what?

"Do you mind talking to me while I fuck her? Talking to a man while I fuck his wife turns me on. It's a dominance thing, I guess."

I seemed to no longer have control of what I said.

"I don't mind at all. I guess I don't feel very dominant now. Spreadin my wife's legs for another guy and holding 'em wide while he fucks her is not exactly a dominant thing for a husband to do."

"Yeah," Roger said, chuckling. "But, it turns me on for a husband to do that and I can see you're having fun doing it."

"I'm having fun Roger. And so is my wife. So just keep pounding her," I said.

If Donna were listening to this conversation between her lover and her husband she did not react to it. She just kept on humping – pumping her ass like a whore as Roger drove that massive organ in and out of her. Not hurrying - just a leisurely fuck for them both.

They kept on fucking slowly but passionately for over ten minutes. Damn he had to be a strong man to hold her this way. Roger had his eyes closed, just humping and enjoying that eager pussy. Suddenly he seemed to wake up and open his eyes. I think he got a message from his testicles. I couldn't see 'em but I knew they were swinging between his legs and slapping Donna in the ass.

"Okay Shane, time to finish the bitch off. I'm gonna bottom out in this pussy and give her a big orgasm.

Spread her legs wider," he said. "I gotta get deeper."

I moved my hands more to her inner thighs and spread her legs a bit more.

"Not enough," he said. "Spread 'em wider and lift her ass up more. I wanna to bottom out this bitch!"

I followed his instructions.

"Yeah!" Roger said. "That's good. That's it."

Then his hips lunged forward forcefully to push that long cock deeper into her vagina. Her butt lurched back against my belly violently. Roger started pounding my wife much harder and deeper than before, the way that kid Duke did Monday night.

Donna groaned loudly and then she began grunting in that special way. Like she had grunted fucking Duke - hoarse and low pitched like an animal. I thought that grunt was from pain the first time Duke fucked her, but now I knew it was ecstasy.

"Yeah," he said. "I just hit bottom. Now the bitch is really gonna feel it!"

At that moment I felt her body start to tremble, and the rhythm of her pumping hips changed from a steady controlled hump to a frantic, uncontrolled pumping in rhythm with her grunts.

It was obvious her orgasm was seconds away. Her cheek was against mine almost like when it was ME giving her the orgasm. But it was not my five-incher giving her this one. It was Roger's ten-inch monster bottoming out in the deepest part of her vagina.

Suddenly she cried out, "Spread me Shane! Spread me wide! I him deep."

My God! She's asking ME to position her better so she can cum with HIM!

Her grunts changed to groans and I knew her contractions had begun and what that contracting pussy was doing to Roger's thick dick must have been wonderful for him to feel. Much better than what I had felt just this morning.

"Oh God I'm startin to cum," she said. "Play with my tits! Play with my tits! Dammit play with my tits! Please! Please!"

But in our present position, neither Roger nor I had a free hand to massage those wildly bouncing boobs. I was spreading her legs for him and Roger was pulling her ass closer – both of us working to get his cock in deeper.

But now she was feeling that special something she loved – a cock thicker than anything her pussy had felt with me and a cock that bottomed out deeper in her pussy that mine ever could. My best friend was giving my wife something I could never give her. I could only feel her tremble when she got it.

"Shit!" Roger shouted. "I'm gonna cum! Lift you ass up bitch and take it deep. Lift her up Shane Lift her up Dammit!"

I spread her legs as wide as I could and lifted up her ass even higher than before and Roger pulled her close and grunted with each big gush of thick jism he pumped into her. Doing this ought to humiliate any normal husband. Why was I feeling this tremendous sexual exhilaration? I guess I will never understand what has happened to me. I have changed!

I felt both of their bodies tremble as he pumped his load into her just as she was having her own orgasm. I had just felt both my wife and my best friend experience trembling orgasms together, holding each other tightly.

They both seemed to relax after their orgasms, breathing heavily. Donna's cheek was still against mine and her eyes were closed.

I heard her whisper, "God Roger, that was good. That's the best fuck I've ever had! I knew it would be just like this when I invited you up here to fuck me."

Her cheek was still against mine. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I love you my darling husband," she whispered. "I hope I pleased you. I'll do anything you want to see me do, with anyone you choose, and I'll always let you watch."

For certain she had pleased me. Beyond anything she could know. That arousing humiliation was the most rewarding sexual experience of my life and as it flooded my body I completely forgot that she had invited Roger up here to fuck him.

Then I felt her hand reach down for my throbbing cock. It was the work of just a few seconds for her to give me the hand job I had been thinking about giving myself since my wife first spread her legs for my best friend. They both felt my body tremble as I ejaculated on the sandy shore between Roger's feet.

We untangled ourselves from our complex, but very rewarding, fucking position and began a slow walk from the beach up to the cabin. Roger and Donna, still naked and holding hands like lovers walked ahead of me. I followed them carrying our three robes.

My new life as a cuckold had begun. But I knew that my wife would be kind to me because she loved me.