Home is Where the Hard-on is Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," was all Judy muttered, eyes closed, chest heaving, as her son held the spaghetti straps from her shoulders. Slowly and delicately, Rick lowered them halfway down her arms before she spoke. "Rick, honey...," she whispered, "this isn't right."

Rick ignored the comment and simply asked, "Does it feel good to you?" All the while, he placed gentle, wet kisses on his mother's neck and shoulder. His mother took so long at responding that Rick thought for a moment he would have to stop. He did not want to force her into anything. But his mother did respond.

"Yes, honey, it feels very good, but..."

"Shhhh," Rick whispered. That was all he had needed to hear as he gently pulled his mother's arms from the shoulder straps and lowered her negligee to her stomach, revealing her heaving, milky white breasts, their tips capped with engorged, rose-colored nipples. "That's all that matters, mom," he added, as his hands cupped her breasts before covering her nipples and pinching them. Judy moaned as her nipples stiffened under her son's magic touch. His kisses were driving her wild as he kneaded her breasts gently. She had begun to automatically squirm against his groin, feeling his cock pressing against her rear, as if demanding entrance. "I turn you on, don't I?" He whispered in her ear, kneading his mother's breasts and still kissing her shoulders and neck. "It turns you on to see me in my uniform, doesn't it?"

"Yes," Judy hissed with eyes closed, reveling in the sensation of the moment. "You look so authoritative, so... confident," she added. "But, Ricky, you're my son," she added, opening her eyes and turning her head sideways to face him. "We can't..."

And with that, Rick kissed his mother. He used only his lips at first, turning the kiss hotter as he continued kneading her breasts and softly pinching her nipples. When she moaned into his mouth, he forced his tongue into her mouth. Judy opened her mouth willingly and accepted her son's tongue, sucking on it and hurling her toward the point of no return. She moaned again, as mother and son French kissed intensely, moaning and sucking each other's tongue. Judy's torso was half-twisted, now, toward her son, as they continued to kiss, and he continued to massage her breasts.

After another minute or two of kissing and petting, Rick slid his hand down to the negligee's slit and slid a hand between his mother's thighs. She had no panties on, and he immediately felt the heat emanating from her. He slipped a finger inside her and groaned at how wet his mother was for him.

Judy groaned loudly into her son's mouth before she suddenly came back to her senses. She realized her son's fingers were in her cunt, and that thought... that act snapped Judy back to reality.

"No!!!!" His mother suddenly gasped, standing!!! "Stop!!" She repeated, attempting to gain her balance from standing too quickly and from the alcohol. Dejected, all the air went out of Rick's lungs, as he stood.

He faced his mother and kissed her again, gently massaging her breasts. "Please, mother. Please!! It's been so long for me!!" He said between kisses. "Here feel," he added, placing her long, slender hand on his cock. He felt her rub his cock momentarily and kissed her neck again. "I know you want me, mother," he said teasingly. "You want my cock. I could tell by the way you looked at me... at it the other day in the bathroom!"

"No," Judy whispered, swallowing hard and unable to meet her son's gaze. Her hand still resting on his cock.

"Yes, mother," Rick retorted, "you know I'm right. You want my cock," he continued as he lowered his head and covered her nipple with his mouth. He sucked and his mother let out a guttural moan. He released her nippled and bit her ear lobe, whispering, "You want your son's cock in your wet pussy, don't you?"

"No!!!! Ricky, no!!!! This is wrong!!! This is so wrong!" She pleaded but let him resume sucking her nipple and subconsciously caressed his head.

Rick then kissed his mother again, sucking her tongue and feeling her do the same. In his mind, he smirked, realizing that he was wearing her resistance down again. In a few minutes, he thought, he'd have his cock buried deep in her pussy as he lowered his head and sucked her nipple yet again.

"No!!!!" She said, a bit louder than she wished. She steeled herself again, but this time backed away from her son. "No!!!!" Judy repeated and gazed at her son with her best defiant face, which was, in truth, a façade. For she wanted nothing more than to straddle his hips and feel his mammoth cock smooth every wrinkle of her cunt. But she was his mother. She couldn't go through with it. "We have to stop!" She said a bit quieter and gaining resolve. "Let's....let's just forget this happened!" She said raising the straps of her negligee and repeating the phrase. She gazed at her son, finally, who stood motionless with pleading eyes. She almost gave in again at the handsome devil, thinking he probably had blue balls, and she could relieve the pressure by sucking his cock. But she knew she could not. She knew if his cock came out, a blow job would not be enough for her. She would fuck her son. It was best to walk away, so she ended the game. "Let's....let's just...go to bed...I...I mean...sleep...go to sleep," she finally said, grabbing her robe and walking away toward her bedroom.

Dejected and horny, Rick fixed himself another drink and watched television until his cock had deflated. Finally, he headed to bed and tried to sleep, but his blue balls ached for relief. It was all he could do to beat off, they hurt so bad, but the images of his mother kissing him and enjoying the petting session were enough to bring him off quickly. He finally dozed off.

In her bedroom, Judy masturbated furiously next to her snoring husband. She was so incredibly turned on that she threw all pretenses and morals out the window and imagined fucking and sucking her beautiful son. She imagined being a slut for him, and he in turn spanking her ass and calling her names. She imagined the sex as hot, dirty and nasty, like it was in the beginning with Eduardo. Judy stopped momentarily and reached into the back of the bottom drawer of her nightstand. For the first time in years, she retrieved her vibrator. And for the first time in her married life, she imagined that the ten inch by two inch phallus was someone's cock other than her husband's. She imagined it was her son's cock, as she slowly drove it deep into her pussy. Within seconds, she exploded in the most intense orgasm of her life, drawing blood from her bottom lip to stifle a scream. Her entire body shook and quivered, the climax lasting for a long thirty seconds, until spent, she lay lifelessly next to her husband. After what seemed like forever, she mustered the energy to wipe the pussy juice from the vibrator with her negligee and slipped the item away. She lowered her negligee over her hips and pulled the covers over her. But sleep evaded her, for she couldn't get her son's cock out of her mind.

To be continued...

12