All Comments on 'Home is Where The Heart Is'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 649 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just... Wow,,

I came across this story because I was horned up and wanted some good images before getting off

I needed up canceling and crying all night. (I'm a sucker for romance stories)

I'm going to suggest this to other people to read. ;-;

tideway6497tideway6497about 8 years ago
wonderful......

brilliant story, very good build-up, and a long ending. not just about physical sex. but the emotional build up too. please ... More.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Great

A most enjoyable and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I normally don't comment but I couldn't just not tonight, I was looking through the stories and I came across this one and I can honestly say that this story is bloody amazing and it had me crying. You're an amazing author :))

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Still as good as the first reading

LC, you are an amazing writer. You may be best known around here for your mother/son incest stories, but to me your best works are in the romance department. Even as a guy I will admit once in awhile it is really nice to read a good romance story. Almost every time ineed to, I come to this story. Thank you so much for these wonderful works of art you have given to us over the years. Thank you for your jamie and paula stories. Thank you for the entertainment.

Regards,

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

Such a romantic story. Very well written

okcbamboomanokcbamboomanabout 8 years ago
help

I give this story 10 stars! Beautifully written and very spellbinding. Never lost my attention and ending was very beautiful and sex was fantastic!

Thank you

Preston

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Another Beaut of a Story!

The sex is here but,it's the appreciation of inner beauty and love that makes this story special!

Another in a series of excellent tales!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
"All You Need is Love"

A bittersweet tale with a moving,happy ending.

Two unhappy people found themselves drawn to each and ultimately giving each other what was needed for fulfillment.I kept hearing the Beatles' ,"All You Need is Love" playing in the back of my mind as I read the final two pages of this heartwarming story.

- It seems as though each time that I finish one of your stories,I find myself thinking about elements of it for days afterwards.

- I am looking forward to savoring your others stories here soon!

- Thank you!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
A little choked up...and a tear...this was great!!!

Loved this...Thanks!

jme51usajme51usaalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

I just love a tear jerker. The story was beautifully written and I loved the emotional factor U wove into the story. Thank U. I love reading your stories.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 8 years ago
Return to read this regularly I

i love this story so, so, so much.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
Excellent.

Beautiful story.

5*

Jakeh416Jakeh416almost 8 years ago
Professional Author

Dear lovecraft68,

Your writing has all of the earmarks of a successful author. Obviously I read for the erotic content on Literotica, but I thoroughly enjoyed the run-up story and the erotic scenes were much enhanced by it. Thanks for sharing your work. :-)

jakeh416

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sounds like the relationship I'm in right now. Loved it!

Great story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent, excellent story!

You actually had me misty eyed! Fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a great love story. love happy endings..

this story is one of my favorites. Just a simple story about people needing love and finding it together. Thanks for sharing your gift.

jld

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
Sweet

I love this story! It made me cry, laugh, shout, and cum. You have a gift, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fabulous

what a fabulous story it is similar to the one i'm in now , except i'm the older one male and that's how we started as friends and it grew from there now been together 4 years and love it for your information there is 27 years between us i'm 68

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love in sex

I could sense the love in the damn hot sex. Keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous

Utterly fabulous I really was in the m

mastermonster86mastermonster86over 7 years ago
the best

I read literotica the last 3 to 4 years I have an account the last 2 months this is the Best story that I have ever read , the truth of the real love , that is the meaning of how the love must be , straight to the hurt and not to the mind straight to the spiritual side of anybody , thanks , thanks

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
:-)

Two beautiful people. Five stars my friend. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A wonderfully romantic and moving tale. All power to you as a writer. The only thing I could fault is the use of the word 'lied' instead of 'lay'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully done!

Such a good job developing Jamie and Paula, so nice to see something beautiful between two good people. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whenever I feel sad

I come read this. thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great story

I really liked the way you got them together, it was slow but nice. A great story, thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific story ...

... of two people finding love in unlikely places but recognizing it and acting upon it. Beautifully written. Nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best ...

Really. Fully developed characters. No 'paper maché' to be found here. Very few typos and dialogue that stands well on its own. The sexual tension flows naturally, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Very well written, I felt loved by that gorgeous Paula when reading it... - although I'm not as young as lucky Jamie... l enjoyed that story about a respectful guy and a really great lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one of the best

enjoyed this, well written. Female author?

N

daddy1950daddy1950over 7 years ago
Five star favourite

Perfect combination of romance and sex. As usual, you write with style and realism. Thanks

sviedsviedover 7 years ago
Total FIVE STAR!!

I've read some of your other stuff and it's always good, sometimes not my cup of tea, but good none the less. This, on the other hand was something else. It had quite a bit of realism and the romance was quite touching. It had a sweet message and the guy got the girl and a job in the end. What I adored was the fact that not only did they find each other but we have every reason to believe they'll be unbelievably happy together, without you even using the words 'happily ever after.' It was great. I always worry in the back of my mind about the impetuous characters that come together in a whirlwind romance because in reality such characters and relationships often end about as spectacularly as they began. However, this was different. Their both responsible, neither is just looking for sex or are even slutty. You can really see this relationship working out.

If you couldn't tell I'm a sucker for a good sappy ending and this did that with a flare of eroticism and a streak of practicality that turns the story into a masterpiece that I can't help but appreciate.

Good Work,

DJ

LeotheDragonLeotheDragonabout 7 years ago
One of the best stories I've read in some time

I started reading your story and when I saw how long it was I almost stopped.

But I continued and was really happy that I did. It didn't drag and kept me engrossed.

I love happy endings and couldn't wish for more. Keep up the good work.

One suggestion, however, re-read your stories to correct spelling and grammatical errors. I speed read and when there are spelling errors etc,. it slows down my reading. Also, I am an editor and it bugs me that you didn't self-edit or have someone do it for you. Perhaps you were in a hurry to submit it. Anyway, a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you!

Great story, I loved it!

rearinguprearingupabout 7 years ago

This was beautiful. I loved it. Would be great if there was a follow up! <3

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Beatiful!

Really beautiful story.

Great development of the plot with a good description of the characters.

At some point, too close to my own real life ...

It is the will of the author that this story appears in the section of mature, but for me, that this is a great romance with happy ending.

Thanks for sharing a great job.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars aren't enough!

Wonderful story and when the sex happened got even better! Great characters with a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice one

Very well thought out congratulations. The sex was good and believable too

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926about 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

This was a marvelous uplifting story. Liked the characters and the flow of the tale. Its is nice to see to characters who seem to fit together so well. ...good, well crafted work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very well done.

The story pulled me in. I could not stop reading, and I'm not a big reader. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent story build up and stellar romantic descriptions. Good job !

I I love the build up of this story and the intensity of the romance going from casual to genuine expression. I have learnt a lot . thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exceptional

The flow, the intrigue, the innocence, the purity. Magically blended into a heart warming tale of good finally winning over bad. The underdog left cruelly to life's hardship elevated to a place of warmth and happiness by a loving caring lady. It should be an Oscar winning film and a Pulitzer Prize award winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

All you would want from a very talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great job

this is a good work, highly interesting.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 7 years ago

Lovely story.Well written.Loved it.Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story was great , and the sex scene was worth waiting for. Loved your Karma story also, A. C,

Felt empatht for Jamie. The bed scene could not happen to a more deservig guy.

A.C.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story.

There is so much I could say. My heart is full and I am as hard as a brick at the same time. A love story with great sex, so hot. Please continue!!

I think I love your heart.

gemman1gemman1almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. Well done, well written and not over the top.

tioktiokalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Good build on the characters, good build-up, and hot at the end. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

I really could not stop reading. Very glad so many other folks enjoyed this as I did.You certainly are a talented writer. Please keep up the good work

inhardcoreinhardcorealmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Well, u never cease to amaze me... It's good... Heartwarming and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Movie?

Great story . I couldnt help imagining a great love story/ movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So well crafted, so loving, so kind and heart-warming. Loved it!

You write so very well, so clear, so full of love. Your characters are so realistic, so true-to-life. Great plot, wonderful buildup, and a smoking ending. Love the way Paula guided him in what pleased her, and how Jamie accepted her lead, yet still surprised her and sought to please her.

Thank you so much.

Would really like to read more of their life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Some typo errors as in words left out but great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done!!

I know my comment is too late for the contest, but otherwise... an incredible story. I did feel the last bit, after they had incredible sex... was slightly rushed. I would not have minded if that part was stretched out to another chapter, and made it seem a bit more plausible. They didn't show much feelings except attraction in the evening and after sex are rushing into love... seems... a bit odd. Specially for two people who seem to weigh their words carefully and are not rash.

Except for that one glitch, and a few barely noticeable typos, it was a gorgeous story.

Ironically, even though you took your time to get to the sex part, that was what you got perfectly. The rest sort of was fraught with hiccups.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

Very much a love story. Sex is very good. With love is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Not Rushed When You Know What You Want

It's not rushed when you know up front what you want. When Janet and I met, she gave me a fabulous bear hug on our first date, took me on a 5 hour road trip a month later, and accepted my offer of marriage on said trip. We married 3 months later, on Valentine's Day 2004, and we're still in love.

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Again!

Just re-read this story and needed to wipe my eyes a few times again. Great story and great writing that evokes the same feelings the second time around! Keep it up.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Wonderful heart tugging story

This is an excellent story. It went the way I hoped it would, but you left doubt in my mind if it would ever turn into a relationship. Well done!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Nicely done

Having personally experienced homelessness myself, unfortunately more than once, you captured the essence of that condition quite well. Once you hit that downward spiral, it is really difficult to pull yourself back out. It can be done, it takes work and sometimes years, and not everyone survives the journey. That's when you learn who your friends and your real family are. His godmother-aunt Marie and Gino were true friends to Jamie.

There were several errors, and a spellcheck would have caught some of them. But even with that, what I count as more important is the story, the characters, and do they act believably within the story. This story did well on all counts.

And excellent values, both of them; and nice that Jamie and Paula each had one to share with the other. Doing the right thing because it is the right thing, and not for any expectation of reward; and, your material possessions do not define you, what defines you is your character. Yes!

Could have a follow up tale, but also works quite well as a stand-alone story. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of the best

few romance stories touch me as much as this one did.

lonelyhdlonelyhdover 6 years ago
Fantastic

You are among my favorite authors and it is stories like this that make it so. A little editing needed but the story overrode the errors. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To improve.

A wonderful story...one of the best. One thing would make it even better. Have someone proofread it and correct the too many errors in grammar and spelling before

posting the story. It's a bit like an otherwise fine musical composition flawed by

rhythmic and/or harmonic accidents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I absolutely loved it!! Very original and a beautiful heart squeezer! :). Others have mentioned grammatical errors, etc, but the only ones that made me cringe was using lie and lied instead of lay, laid, etc.

Thanks for the awesome story!!

Rickman48Rickman48over 6 years ago
The Best!

The heart is where life exists. Simply the best!

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Third time!

This is the third time I've read this story and it hits me the same each time. Wonderful story beautifully told. Please keep writing so I can keep reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff

Very good work. I, too have read this multiple times and enjoy it time. Please keep writing in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the beautiful story!

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It is refreshing to read a story that it truly erotic without being obscene. Thank you so much!

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Beautiful!!

Thank you! A beautiful and so well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now, THIS is worth reading!!! Fantastic.

I've been vocal in my dislike for this author's sick obsession with Mother/Son and incest in general. I firmly believe the person need's help. But THIS, is a brilliant work of fiction that would make a fantastic screenplay. I wish more of this type of work was the norm for this author.

YouDidWhutYouDidWhutover 6 years ago
Great read.

Stories like this are the reason Literotica is as popular as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kindness and very sexy.

The story was initially sad with the two people Paula and Jamie bruised and bàttered by their lives. Kindness then came to the fore and then friendship and love sealed with great sex. This was a great well written story, as hot as you like but also sensitivity and empathy. Thanks.

nref1nref1over 6 years ago
Love

Loved this, beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always great stories and passion ...but

You overwork the phrase "not needing to be told twice" in a lot of your stories. Other than that and a couple of other small as all nuances keep the stories cumming.

tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Valentine's Day Hall of Fame

This story would win the Valentine's Day story contest pretty much any year if it was eligible.

ChristianGrey40forMatureMILFChristianGrey40forMatureMILFover 6 years ago
Captivating...!!!

I wish I could find more stories like this & they wouldn't end in one sense!!! I could feel myself as if I were the Jamie of the story. This is so important for a story if you are to go & take my little opinion. I'm not here to judge 'n' offend with any critique as I know how painful it feels to receive it nearly all your life! So, I'm not criticising anyone or comments as I wish to be neutral about anything which is less than positive. I say this for myself in wishing to be the best version of myself as I ever can be... This means I have no finger pointing at anyone at all, I wish everyone all the best. If there were ever any suggestions I personally would always prefer to be discreet & sensitive for both author, comments & myself. So I wish to praise you on this literacy you have created..!! I will be looking to find any others you have written as this is the first one of your stories I've read I believe. Well done & keep your positive talent..!! It's inspiring & alluring to a newbie like oneself.! Have a great day & whatever........it brings or cums along...!!!

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Third or fourth time.

This is the third or fourth time I've read this story and it is as wonderful each time as it was the first time! Truly a timeless story told in a modern setting that you've done a beautiful job of. Thank you, and keep up the good work. Five stars was too little for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Good, Could see where it was headed. Let's see a sequel with them becoming permanent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Could not stop reading

Oh my God! This is more than romance. It is about humanity. Lovely union between two different types of people with similar hearts. I have no words to say what good writing this is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Awesome story !! That's what love should be !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

What a great story, truly captivating

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 6 years ago
So fine!

Humanity comes in many different forms. Thank you for this.

woodlands1946woodlands1946almost 6 years ago
Excellent ! ! !

Folks write stories on Literotica that contain sex. Some folks write stories that contain true emotions AND sex. And then, some folks write stories that contain world class emotional caring and sex. You are at the head of the list for world class emotion AND sex. When I need Kleenex to get through a story, you have done your job well.

Thank you.

Wade

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is the first time I have responded to a story. It’s 2:30 and I have to go to work in a few hours but I would have read several more chapters if they were there.

Thanks for a great storyline and story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A story that touched my heart

I HV read a lot of stories on this site .....but 1st time I m happy to comment something. This story is simply not an erotica it's more than anything .....it's the emotion that has touched me ....and I'm speechless....

I just luv it ......kp writing more and more like this ......I'm a regular from now onwards for ur stories....

.kp loving

Writtick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
excellent read

Absolutely the best I have ever read on this site and the first story that has ever prompted me to comment. Well done.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 6 years ago
Yes it is!

There is so much feeling in this story - truly the best Valentine ever! Thank you for putting it all here to read and then to re-read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ty

Ty for a great read. Have read this story a few times now and truly enjoy it. Ty

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 5 years ago
Karma Lives

I enjoyed this as much as any of the other subjects I have read if not better. There are many cliches about these situations. It is sexy, steamy, a little sad, but superbly done. (Consider a proof reader though)

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
A truely great story

By a very talented author. I very much enjoyed your story... 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You

Often the story is just a set up or justification for the sex. But in this tale it the love making is the perfect culmination of a story well told.

Thank you, you are obviously a 21st century romantic. Keep it up.You made me weep in joy for them finding each other, well done.

Again, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect

It’s in the title. It was perfect. What a wonderful story...

AngryBadger016AngryBadger016over 5 years ago
This was great

Been a longtime reader but a new member. Honestly, I just love a good story, not one that is just used for instant gratification. This one had plot and a really good build. I’m not a softy by any means, and a bit rough around the edges, but this one really tugged on the heart-strings. Who doesn’t want to find what they found in the end? Great story and I look forward to reading more of your work. After reading your profile, thanks for leaving all those stories up. I’m hoping I can find more like this one. Great story....it hit the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

The story here is nothing short of terrific. Two people getting to know each other for who they are before getting into bed together. My only "dislike" in the story was how fast the language went down hill. They were developing a great love for each other and the language kind of killed it. Kind of took the romance out of the relationship with two very loving and caring people and started to make it just another fuck story. Their love making was not enhanced with language that would come out in a one night stand in a pay by the hour hotel.

BbqbluesmanBbqbluesmanover 5 years ago
Beautiful

As with the majority of your stories, this one is beautifully written.

It may not contain the erotic depth, but still holds the readers interest in a different way.

lookn4fun_ncjlookn4fun_ncjabout 5 years ago
Thank you

It's one thing to read a short story that has great sex scenes, but you created a wonderful love story to support the lovemaking. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really enjoyable

A delightful story, reflecting love as it is & should be. Very well written & not in a hurry either 👍

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonabout 5 years ago
A Good example

I have one story here on Literotica and one more submitted yesterday. My goal is to write stories like this, that are a great romance (we guys like romance too) but also one that includes great sex. I will look at this story as a great example to follow. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories