All Comments on 'Home is Where The Heart Is'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 649 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ten stars from me. What a great story. I admit i cried dammit. Thanks for sharing.

StephenLendorStephenLendor11 months ago

Really good and emotional story. A few tiny errors, but nothing that broke the immersion.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little to close to home, but a great story. Keep writing. You have a gift.

DarknsDarkns10 months ago

Oh, I was getting so depressed reading through the first couple of pages as he was so down on himself. I nearly “closed the book to return it to its place in the bookshelf to select another one”.

I’m glad I persisted and enjoyed the story and ending.

Once again, thank you for another enjoyable reading experience. Cheers!

MCRider2525MCRider252510 months ago

So this was just AMAZING! The detail you put into these characters was just fantastic. Such a wide range of feelings and emotions. I've ready many of your stories, and I think this is by far your best. This should so be turned into a movie! I would think Halmark would live this! Thank you so much for this amazing work!!!

Fireplace10Fireplace1010 months ago

What a BEAUTIFUL love story! You think you know where it's headed, but you are never sure until that wonderful ending.

As many stars as there are words in this tremendous story.

Thank you.

LeB

Campus77Campus779 months ago

A beautiful romantic story. I hoped as I read along that the end of the story would result in their love. Thanks for putting a very happy ending. As always I really enjoy your writings. You have so many followers for a good reason. You are a great writer.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Once again a really good read, well written, plot was good and the characters were well thought out and described, life isn’t always great to us, but sometimes it’s just the wait that’s the hard part, till the good or better times come around again, or for the first time.

OldbutboldOldbutbold9 months ago
Easy 5 stars more if i could

I have been a member on here for more years that i care to remember , and at the start i would not have read the 1st paragraph of this story ,mainly due to its lack of hard core sex action (typical male i guess ) but now days i tend to enjoy the more laid back story the type with a start middle and ending and the parts in between filling in the gaps to allow the reader to picture your story in our minds , and this is one of those stories that just hits the spot , you wrote this as a story , not a stroke marathon , it shows how if you let love run its course it will work out in the end ,but like you said a relationship has to be worked at , from both sides to allow the relationship to grow , if not then it will stall and eventually fall apart , just as mine did many years ago i lost the one lady i truly loved because i had other things to keep me interested that did not include her , who can blame her for finding a new and better life for herself , oh i blamed everyone including her for the breakup , but as years went on i realised the fault was mine and mine alone , so you are write in saying don't sit around doing nothing for too long because if you do you will end up like me living alone and lonely with no one left to talk too , so in closing i just want to say thankyou for the time you give to write for us your readers .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice love story.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt9 months ago

Thanks for sharing your imagination and skill. We all benefit from your generosity.

f86supersaberf86supersaber9 months ago

What a beautiful love story! You got it right! I do not believe I have ever read a more beautiful story on this site, and I have been a reader here for years. You truly have a talent for making your stories not just about the sex. Although, the sex is well written as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So fucking beautiful!!! Well written! Love it so much! Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

CassandraMcQuarryCassandraMcQuarry8 months ago

This is the best story that I read here so far.

Richard1940Richard19408 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you. 5* of course!

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Absolutely tops-probably the best story I’ve read on the Lit. I’m late in finding your work, but I hope you won an award for this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a superb romance! Beautifully crafted and written. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

1 of the better stories on here

jukeitzjukeitz7 months ago

Great story! It was a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OUT STANDING "7"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Paula and Jamie weren't the only ones with tears in their eyes at the end of this story.

Beautiful ending to a rich, full tale of two people who needed each other for different reasons, but came together for the right reason.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

phew smazingly stunning all of it Ive never known anything even a slightest shadow of this even as a fantasy

Im so grateful i could share in this

cant stop myself from reading more

MarcopolosantosMarcopolosantos6 months ago

I believe it is your best text!!! at least the ones I've read so far!!! Congratulations!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fucking beautiful story. I couldn’t put it down for a second.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really, really enjoyed your story. Nothing to beat love, good sex and more love...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG5 months ago

I love a good Love Story, and this was the best!! I also had tears at the end of it, because you touched my heart and emotions so well!!

You are SO right, about "Home Is Where The Heart Is!!". My wife is my best friend, in all ways!! It took us " kissing some toads" and more than a few really bad bumps in the road before we found each other; then, it took us some years to work 'us' out, but we have, and have a LOVE that makes us inseparable!

Paula and Jamie...NICE!! Thank You for that reminder to love our lives ones!!

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

pcman1950pcman19505 months ago

Superlative. Fiction yes, but fantastic feels.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely wonderful! Romantic erotic and fabulously sensual.Well worth 5stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn that is a right fine story! Waffle done!

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

A very nice story. The long sex scene was not necessary nd actually detracted from the love between them. A final scene with them seeing his aunt would have really nailed it. But, I'll still give you 5 stars. Where love is concerned the heart knows what it wants.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is no reason to apologise for the romance it made the story even better, like salt on chips.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was by FAR... the most amazing story I have read on this sight!!! I'm a 61 year old man, and my eyes are watering while I right this review!! 1st class all the way!! This is the 4th one I've read of yours, and they just keep getting better and better!!! You have just earned a life time fan!!!! 10 stars!!!!

sparkle8sparkle83 months ago

Today I finished this story. It also happens to be Valentine's Day, 2024. Coincidence? I don't think so. Lovecraft68, you have written a story that is erotic, yes, and a turnon. But what you have really done is write a love story, one with a happy ending, one that brings the reader (me) to tears. I can't tell you how much I enjoy your writing (I guess I'm telling you that here). Five stars is too few.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It has been sometime since I last visited Literotica and to stumble onto LC's storey was an unexpected surprise. the story had depth and feeling and made me feel for the participants in the story and want what they both wanted. I am looking forward to reading more of LC's stories

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I’ve revisited this story a few times, now, and it’s never failed to draw a tear.

Doug2024Doug20243 months ago

What a great story. I loved "That's What Friends Are For", but this is just as good, maybe better. I hope you write more like this.

MThunter1MThunter13 months ago

Fantastic story! It's one of the best I've read, I give it 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

kinda needs a part 2 ??

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant Thirty Stars !!!!!!

wwaldripwwaldripabout 2 months ago

Excellent story, very heart touching. Can’t wait for chapter 2 to hear about Jamie’s job and more adventures with Paula, really loved the first installment.

Eric66Eric66about 2 months ago

One word “Beautiful “

Roscoe2015Roscoe2015about 2 months ago

VERY nice! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Super job. Keep up the excellent work. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. I must have read it ten times now and each time it is as good as the first read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beautiful. Perfect timing and building to the climax. Loved it.

Lupercal16Lupercal16about 1 month ago

I can honestly say, lovecraft68, that this is my absolute favorite of your stories that I've read. Just the right amount of different elements to make it an enjoyable read, no matter how many times I read it (at least 7 so far), and one that I will continue to come back to whenever I need a pick me up. Well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

This is the first time I've ever read a porn story that had me crying sentimental tears at the end. It's also possibly the first porn story that exalts the best in human nature in the characters. I'm certainly going to check out the author's other works!

Fireplace10Fireplace104 days ago

Beautiful love story. The build up was nice and slow; so nice. Five stars are not enough!

AND, there were no annoying typos🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories