Home Made Porno Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Troy? Okay...John's character's name will be Troy. Let's have his wife's name be Emily." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"Troy and Emily...sounds like a good couple to me." Robert said.

Robert wrote down the names.

"What about the wife's friends?" Susan asked.

"Well...another thing that we have to figure out before we get too far into this; are there going to be 2 friends or 3? Kelly said that she didn't want a big part as far as the action goes, but she does want to be in the movie. Is she going to be one of the friends that's spending the weekend here or is she going to be the pizza delivery driver or someone that they meet on the beach?" Robert asked.

Susan shook her head.

"I think that she definitely has to be one of the friends. I know that Kelly was the most hesitant of the 5 of them about being in the movie, but I've got an interesting idea for her character that I think everyone will really like; we can discuss that after we've finished naming them." Susan said.

"Okay...so for the 3 friends what kind of names should we go with?" Robert asked.

"Well...I was thinking Rachel would be a good name for one of them." Susan said.

"Rachel...okay. How about Heather for one of the others?" Robert asked.

"That sounds good. Rachel and Heather should be the two active friends. Kelly's character needs a name now." Susan said.

"How about something like Alison?" Robert asked.

"I like it." Susan said.

Robert wrote down the rest of the names.

"Okay our characters will be Troy, Emily, Rachel, Heather, and Alison. We know who will be playing Troy and we know who will be playing Alison. Speaking of Alison what was your idea for how to keep Kelly from being too involved?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled.

"She'll be a voyeur." Susan said.

"What do you mean by that?" Robert asked.

"She won't be an active part of the sex scenes that we come up with, but she'll be in the right place at the right time to see a lot of the sex taking place without being seen herself. For example she could be sitting out on the deck and see what happens in the outdoor shower without being noticed. She would watch from the hallway or the living room as something happens in the kitchen; maybe the lesbian scene between the wife and the girl she has a history with. Since Eric said that we're going to have two cameras to shoot with, it shouldn't be hard to get a few shots of her watching the others in action. Kelly's character won't be involved in many of the actual sex scenes, but she'll be the only one in the house that knows that everyone is fucking everyone else. Everyone would think that none of the others know what is going on, but Alison will." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I love that idea; it plays up the danger of being caught, and with both the husband and wife cheating that's important. Why doesn't she confront them though? If she sees Troy having sex with one of the wife's friends why doesn't she tell the wife?" Robert asked.

Susan shrugged.

"Maybe she's far more innocent than the others and doesn't have the courage to confront them. Maybe secretly watching the illicit sex acts turns her on." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I like that. We could even have her get so turned on from watching that she plays with herself while she's watching the others. It would look pretty hot to see her standing in the hallway with her hand down her panties playing with her pussy." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Absolutely!" Susan said.

"I like your idea for Kelly's character and I think that she'll go for it even though it makes her role pretty big. We can't just have her watch all the time though; we'll have to get her involved in a few scenes with the others. We definitely have to give her a scene with John." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"Yeah it would be absolutely heartless of us to write a script where Julie, Amy, and Lisa all fuck John on screen but Kelly doesn't have one scene with her own husband. If her character is really shy it might be tough to give them a one on one scene, but maybe we could have her be part of a threesome with John and whoever ends up as his wife. It could even start from her watching them having sex. She could be peeking through an open door as Troy and Emily are fucking and be invited in to join them or something." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I like it; that could be one of the last major scenes in the story, maybe even the last sex scene. Alison spends most of the movie watching everyone without being seen, but when she finally gets caught she gets in on the fun." Robert said.

Susan nodded and smiled.

"I love that." Susan said.

"We've already come up with a lot of good ideas for scenes...let's take a break from that and try to define the personalities of the characters and figure out which scenes are the best for each character. We're going to need that information when we're working on our own." Robert said.

"Okay." Susan said.

"We already decided that one of the friends would have a history with the wife. Which one should it be?" Robert asked.

"Let's make that one Rachel. She should be a very outgoing kind of slutty bisexual; a hedonist that's out for pleasure. She'd be the kind of girl that would openly flirt with Troy in front of Emily. She's bisexual so she would make sexually suggestive comments to all of the others as well. When they are wearing clothes she'd be the one showing the most skin; short skirt, short shorts, low cut tops, midriff, really tiny bikini, and that kind of stuff." Susan said.

Robert smiled and nodded as he wrote down what Susan had said.

"I like that. Every porno needs a horny slut that will fuck everyone else just because they're there. We just have to make sure that she comes off as being slutty without being a dumb bimbo. She has to be a confident and intelligent woman that loves to fuck and doesn't care who knows it." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"I'm with you on that. None of them will be dumb; they'll be very intelligent, but they'll also be very horny." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"So they'll be a lot like us." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I'm going with what I know." Susan said.

"What kind of character should Heather be?" Robert asked.

"We are making a porno and she's a single girl spending the weekend with her friends so I think that she should be pretty aggressive too. She shouldn't be as slutty as Rachel, but she should still be an unapologetic bisexual. Rachel's the kind of girl that would try to create an opportunity to have sex with Troy, Emily, or someone else. Heather won't go out of her way to create an opportunity, but she would take advantage of an opportunity to have sex with Troy...perhaps in the outdoor shower, but will also try to seduce Emily when nobody else is around." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"That's great; I like that. Rachel is more forward and blatant about her desire to fuck Troy, Emily, and anyone else; Heather is more subtle about it but just as eager. I think that Heather would be perfect for the outdoor shower scene." Robert said.

"I've been thinking more about that scene and it would have to be a quickie...they would be out in the open and they would have no way of hiding what they were doing if someone came outside." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"That's true, but they could use that; the danger and risk could drive Heather wild and make Troy focus on getting off as quick as possible so they don't get caught." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Little do they know as they're trying not to get caught that they have an audience...Alison is on the deck watching through the railing as they fuck." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"Right, and she slips back inside the house while they're distracted so they have no idea that she saw them. Oh shit...I just thought of something. We could have Alison say things that make the others wonder if she'd seen them." Robert said.

"Like what?" Susan asked.

"After she sneaks back inside she could be coming down the stairs as Heather is heading upstairs and she could ask Heather how it was out there with Troy. Heather wouldn't know if she's talking about the surfing or the sex." Robert said.

Susan laughed.

"Oh we have to do that. We could have her say something like that for every scene that she witnesses." Susan said.

"She could also witness the scene between Emily and the friend with the cucumber and during dinner she could make some kind of comment about the cucumber." Robert said.

"Absolutely; that will add some humor and tension to the movie. It will add humor for the viewer since we'll know that she saw them, and tension for the characters since they'll wonder if she saw them." Susan said.

They continued to talk about the different characters. Robert wrote down different aspects of each character's personality and background as they came up with them. As the characters became better defined they started picking and choosing different scenes for them to be part of.

"I think that we have to establish a difference between the married couple and everyone else so we should have a love making scene for them and fucking for everyone else. Do you know what I mean?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled and nodded.

"I know exactly what you mean. Powerful but passionate...firm yet tender. We could even have it be the first sex scene in the film." Susan said.

"I'm not opposed to having it be first, but why would we have it that early?" Robert asked.

"I've been thinking about this as we've been working and we need to come up with a believable reason for why a married couple would stray so easily while their spouse is in the same house. The typical porn reasoning is that there are other people here so let's fuck them; that's just not realistic. We want something better than that for our movie." Susan said.

"Okay, I agree with that. What have you got in mind as a more realistic source of all the sex?" Robert asked.

"What if Troy didn't know that the other girls were coming for the weekend?" Susan asked.

"What do you mean?" Robert asked.

"What if he assumed that it was going to be just him and his wife and he'd planned on using the entire weekend to make love to his wife and only found out that they wouldn't be alone once they were there or while they were on the way up?" Susan asked.

Robert shook his head.

"I'm not sure I follow you. What difference would that make? I guess he'd be upset but..." Robert said.

Susan shook her head.

"He wouldn't just be upset; it would be more than that. He'd have been psyched up for a sex filled weekend with Emily but with the other girls in the house he doesn't think it will happen. He's upset, angry, and most of all horny so when Heather and Rachel want to fuck him his cock does the thinking for him and he goes for it. In the end he does end up having sex all weekend, just not completely with his wife." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"That's a great idea...at least it can be turned into a great idea. If he's been planning on having sex with his wife all weekend and has sex on the brain he would be more willing to fuck the other women if he gets the chance. He'd have to be really hurt though; it can't just be that their weekend plans are ruined so he's going to fuck her friends." Robert said.

"Okay, maybe he thought that it was going to be their first weekend alone together in a long time. With a few lines of dialogue at the start of the story we could establish that every time they go somewhere her friends are with them. They haven't gone anywhere by themselves in over a year so Troy was really excited when they made plans to go to the beach house because there was no mention of the friends being around. Emily assumed that Troy knew the friends were going to be there and had no idea that he had plans to fuck her all weekend." Susan said.

Robert wrote down Susan's idea.

"I like that idea. If time after time all of their plans end up involving Emily's friends it would be really frustrating for Troy when the first trip he thinks they aren't coming on involves them too. I'm not sure why we would start with the love making scene though." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"The way I picture it, Troy and Emily get to the beach house first. Troy had learned that Emily's friends are coming while they were in the car and he's upset with her about ruining his plans and Emily's feeling very bad about not telling her husband that she'd invited her friends for the weekend. They have time before the girls get there so Troy makes love to Emily to show her what their entire weekend would have been like if she hadn't invited her friends. It's really awesome and she's left in an emotional state that opens her up to other ideas for the rest of the weekend. It makes Emily more receptive to having sex with Rachel again. It makes her respond to Heather's attempts to seduce her. It makes her accept having a threesome with Troy and Alison. For Troy...it just wets his appetite for the sex that he planned on having so when Heather wants to fuck in the outdoor shower he goes for it." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"I see; so it's a powerful scene to set the mood and mindset for both Troy and Emily for the entire movie." Robert said.

"Exactly; Emily could even try to arrange something between Troy and one or more of the other girls to make it up to him. Having a miscommunication between Troy and Emily about who would be there for the weekend opens so many possibilities for the whole weekend." Susan said.

"It certainly does." Robert said.

Robert and Susan continued to discuss the different scenes that they had in mind; Robert wrote them down in his notepad. As they described more and more graphic sexual scenes to each other Robert and Susan were getting really worked up. Susan noticed the bulge in the front of Robert's shorts proving that he had an erection and Robert noticed Susan blushing as well as her nipples poking through her shirt and the way that she kept squirming as they came up with more and more ways for their spouses and friends to have sex with each other.

They were sitting very close to one another on the bed in the master bedroom and Robert leaned in and kissed Susan on the neck; she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Robert; what are you doing?" Susan asked.

"I'm sorry Susan; this just has me so turned on right now. You're so sexy and you smelled so good; I couldn't help myself." Robert said.

Susan smiled nervously and turned her head towards Robert. Her lips met Robert's and they kissed. After nearly a minute their lips parted and they looked into each other's eyes. Everything that needed to be said between them was said without words and they both started quickly stripping their clothes off.

Neither of them said a word as Susan lay back on the bed and Robert moved over her. Susan's pussy was hot and dripping as Robert pushed his cock into her. Robert kissed Susan and she moaned into his mouth as he fucked her.

They had both been in a high state of arousal for well over two hours at that point already so after just a few minutes of hard fucking Susan's body started shaking and she moaned as she had an orgasm. A little over a minute later Robert buried his cock in Susan's pussy and moaned as he emptied his balls into her.

Robert collapsed down onto Susan and kissed her shoulder. He rolled onto the bed beside her and stared at the ceiling as they caught their breath. Robert heard Susan sobbing so he rolled onto his side and held her.

"What's wrong?" Robert asked.

"I just cheated on Mark." Susan said.

Robert frowned.

"Oh. I'm sorry Susan; I shouldn't have let things go this far." Robert said.

Susan shook her head.

"I don't blame you Robert; you didn't rape me. I wanted it as much as you did. I'm the one that took my clothes off." Susan said.

"So you wanted it to happen in the moment, but now that it's over you've got post-orgasmic guilt. I'm feeling some of that myself." Robert said.

Susan's eyes were filled with tears.

"What are we gonna do?" Susan asked.

Robert shook his head.

"What can we do? We're going to have to go back to town, tell our spouses what happened and beg for their forgiveness. With as excited as we all were about making the movie I'm sure that they'll understand what happened; even if they're not happy about it." Robert said.

"Do you really think that they'll understand?" Susan asked.

Robert shook his head.

"I can't say for certain, but I think they will understand. Tell me something, the night that we decided to do this did you and Mark just go home to bed or did you go home and fuck?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled as she remembered that night.

"Oh we definitely fucked when we got home. We didn't even make it out of the garage. Mark bent me over the hood of the car and fucked me right there. We did it twice that night and once again in the morning." Susan said.

"And you did that because you were excited about being part of making the movie." Robert said.

"Yes of course, but that was with Mark; it's okay for me to get excited and fuck my husband, it isn't okay for me to get excited and have sex with you." Susan said.

Robert shrugged.

"Maybe in this case it is okay for us to have sex Susan. At least maybe it isn't as bad as it would have been a few weeks ago." Robert said.

"What difference does the timing make?" Susan asked.

"This happened after we decided to make the movie. It happened because we were working on the script and we got caught up in the heat of the moment and got carried away. We obviously shouldn't have let that happen, but we've spent the past few hours working out some really hot ideas for the movie; our spouses can't expect us not to get turned on by that. Things just got a little out of hand. If we sit them down and explain what happened, maybe they'll tell us that it's okay." Robert said.

"You think that they'll tell us that it's okay that we cheated on them?" Susan asked.

Robert shrugged.

"I don't really think that what we did was cheating." Robert said.

Susan sat up and looked at Robert.

"Your cum is inside me right now Robert; we cheated." Susan said.

Robert nodded as he sat up.

"Look; I understand how you're feeling Susan, but when we get to the point of filming John is going to be having sex with Amy and when he does I won't consider that cheating; it's just something that they'll be doing for the movie. To me this isn't any different." Robert said.

Susan shook her head.

"Of course it's different Robert. When John has sex with Amy it will be on camera and it will be for a scene in the movie. What we did was about nothing more than our own sexual release." Susan said.

Robert shrugged.

"Maybe, but it was a release that we both needed because the work we were doing on the script was so hot that it turned us both on to the point of not being able to control ourselves. To me, that's a good indication that we're on the right track with the script." Robert said.

Susan shook her head.

"I don't know whether Mark will see it that way." Susan said.

"Maybe he will and maybe he won't. Maybe Amy will be shocked and angry with me for what we did. We owe it to them to be honest with them though." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"Okay; you're right. I'm going to take a shower and see if I can get your cum out of me before we leave." Susan said.

"Okay." Robert said.

Susan headed for the shower in the master bedroom. Robert headed in search of another shower. He found a massive glass shower in the shared upstairs bathroom. Even as he was worrying about Mark and Amy's reaction to what had happened Robert was coming up with ideas for how to incorporate the massive shower into the script...if there was still going to be one.

Robert and Susan drove back to town in near silence. When they were getting close to town they both called their spouses and asked them to meet them at Mark and Susan's house. Mark and Amy were sitting in the living room talking when Robert and Susan walked in. They immediately knew that something was wrong.